[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FR/ edition ISIS where are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 568092759370953.jpg (215 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
568092759370953.jpg
215 KB, 1280x640
Salut mes gars. Les voyous Anglaises ont chanter "ISIS ou est tu?" en rues de Marseilles. Ils ont des testicules.
>>
>>60644404
ISIS WHERE ARE YOU?
>>
MARION !
AU SECOURS !
>>
>>60644349
>Ils ont des testicules.

Not really. Did you expect a bunch of towelheaded guys to suddenly jump at them because of this, or a guy who was passing here to snap and activate his bomb belt out of rage?
They were in the touristc part of the city and watched by over a hundred anti-riot police. That's not really "having balls".

If they want to prove something, they have to go to the northern districts where the hood scums live, and at night when their fucking ramadan ended.

That's pretty much the same difference between shouting "niggers where are you?" in front of policemen in Time Square in the middle of the day, and shouting it at night in Compton. One is much more ballsy than the other.
>>
>>60644349
Until ISIS blows up the Velodrome stadium with the English supporters inside of it this evening.
>>
>>60644935
Thank you for the context, I had only heard stories from my friends across the pond. God damn it.... I worry for you France, I really do.
>>
>>60645022
You have no idea how good we've gotten at preventing such things since 9/11. That will literally never happen. They need to rely on surprise these days.
>>
>>60644349
>Ils ont des testicules

yeah, singing this in a non french town really requires tough bollocks...
>>
>>60644349
>tout ces gens qui tombent dans le mème "oh lol marseille est plus fransèz"
>>
>>60645236
Ils ont faux?
>>
>>60645022
stadiums are fortresses and will most likely be safe

fanzones are more at risk, but manageable

biggest threat is on all those thousands of packed bistrots and bars
>>
>>60645357
>4chan
>avoir raison
>>
>>60647916
Je pense que son nom est abdul
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.