[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fuckin tired of retarded shit westerners think about Russia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
I am fuckin tired of retarded shit westerners think about Russia. Ask me doubtful information about it and I would ask.
Briefly:
Vlad is not a small form of Vladimir. It would be Vova or Volodya. Vlad is a small form of Vladislav.
Russians are not "kebab removers" nor "the saviours of white race". I don't know where did poltards take it, our nation is very mixed, Russians have all kinds of appearances from Nordic to pretty brown. We have been living together with other peoples since the beginning of Russia: Finns, Turks, etc etc etc. Also most of Russians don't care about the race at all, only about ethnicity.
Russians are not religious. Religion is heavily promoted by government but people fuck it. Our youth are 100% fedora tippers.
2ch is better than 4chan, I go here only to practice English and international panorama of views.
>>
Whether Russia is European country or not was a very disputable question in 19th century. Now the majority of Russians don't consider ourselves Europeans, we say we are just Russian or Eurasian.
Western Russia don't differ culturally or in any other way except for climate from Eastern. All the Russian regions share the same mindset, same culture, same architecture and so and so. The only different regions are Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia because of war, and even they are not REALLY different, I would say retarded. Actually all the Ex USSR share same cultural basis except some local differences. I would say Russia is like a China for Far East or India for desi.
>>
Majority of people here loves USSR and would like to restore it, according to the polls.
We are not really cold country. Our summers are very hot actually, but the winters are harsh. It's called "continental climate". We have +30 in a summer and -30 in a winter.
People aren't VERY homophobic. Low class people would just beat you usually, gays are rarely killed. And educated people would be okay with you if you are not open gay.
Russians are not traditionalists really. Our divorce and abortion rates are high, most of people get married multiple times. We are also pretty civilized with woman rights, they are literally absolutely equal to males. People fuck here often not being married and it's considered okay.
Our internet is way more developed than western, our sites are faster and more modern.
>>
Are you going to the gulag for posting this?
>>
>>60540987
No. FSB usually monitors only social networks like VK or blogs (LiveJournal etc). You can write shit freely in imageboards, and, of course, outside RuNet.
>>
Moar:
We have more woman than women because many men die young. Among the youth there are more men than women so many young Russians are sexually frustrated.
Our birthrates are high, the problem are not birth, but death rates. We have a very big death rate among males.
>>
>>60540615
>Majority of people here loves USSR
True for people older than 40 years
>>
File: 1444870304277.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1444870304277.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>60539577
>Our internet is way more developed than western
Well, one can get 200 Mbps for around $8-10/month in Moscow, but I'm sure West has it better.
>>
Tell us about the joy of the Rus, tovarish.
>>
>>60539577
>I am fuckin tired of retarded shit westerners think about Russia. Ask me doubtful information about it and I would ask.
How easy is it to bribe border control between Russia and Finland/Norway?
>I don't know where did poltards take it
Putinbots
>>
>>60542883
$30 for 100/100 here
>>
>>60543386
>How easy is it to bribe border control between Russia and Finland/Norway?
What for?
>>
>>60543577
Entry without visa
>>
Why do Russia is so agressive in their politic towards its post-satellite countries? Why not making peaceful politic? Countries ilke lativa or estonia would run in to your arms if you;d be just little more soft on them.

I still got my grandpa Mauser for worse times,when Russia will be at the end of existing - you will start 3th world war and soon after, you will be no longer a country.

It can be changed - by deleting putin.exe and be a fucking responsible for your own people.

80 % of young russians have drinking problems.... wtf ? wasted generation
>>
>>60543627
I'd say no chances until you know someone who can help you with the "transaction" as a middle-man.
>>
>>60543627
Easy

The exit visa will be the problem...
>>
>>60543735
In what way will they help me?
>>60543762
Source?
>>
>>60540615
>Majority of people here loves USSR and would like to restore it, according to the polls
fuck off and wash your pants you filthy commieshit
>>
>>60543839
Officially you can only exit if you have a valid visa that has not expired
For the entry you can just walk away
For the exit you are fucked, they have all the power
>>
>>60543670
>80 % of young russians have drinking problems.... wtf ? wasted generation
No money to travel literally anywhere, no money to buy something other than bare essentials, no hope for a decent career to start earning more.
The only way to entertain yourself and to forget for a brief moment about the horror you live in is to drown your worries in alcohol.
>>
>>60543963
Source?
>>
>>60543670
>why aggro on ex satellites

Because they want to keep their empire aka sphere of influence, but have nothing to offer, they can only intimidate others to follow
>>
>>60544192
pretty much this
>>
>>60543964

You do not need much for travel.

Cant you done some preparations, raw food in salt,and go on your foot abroad ?

Is it forbidden for Russians to go over your border and go to other countries?
>>
>>60544165
t. Crossed at Narva/Ivangorod, Pechory, and somewhere near Vyborg
>>
>>60544348
>just do it mane LMAO XD
piss off
>>
>>60543670
>Why do Russia is so agressive in their politic towards its post-satellite countries?
Because it doesn't like when its neighbors ally with its enemies. Our current government is a bunch of economically illiterate faggots, but when it comes to foreign policy, they act more or less adequate. I don't see any reason to judge them for that.

>80 % of young russians have drinking problems.... wtf ?
Lies. It's 99,99%.
Source: my ass
>>
File: 13380131444_a466f79e50_o.png (202 KB, 700x822) Image search: [Google]
13380131444_a466f79e50_o.png
202 KB, 700x822
>>60544629
>they act more or less adequate
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>60544629
>I don't sea reason...

Because you don't understand that your neighbours are free to ally with whomever they Fucking want
>>
File: 1463839716600.jpg (18 KB, 211x255) Image search: [Google]
1463839716600.jpg
18 KB, 211x255
>>60544629

Russia has made up its enemies by themself.

Russians in 2014 invaded Ukraine. Is that correct?
Hmmm lets see, how come other countries near Russian border wants to be protected by NATO ? NO FUCKING CLUE
>>
>>60544832
Yes, they are. And we're absolutely free to invade them for that ;)
>>
>>60545192
It doesn't work like that you Fucking troglodyte
>>
>>60545241
It's literally working like that right now, are you blind or something?
>>
>>60545192

I think that violence and dominance is the only thing that typicall russian peasant, I mean proud citizen of mother russia, is aware of.

For russian there is only peace at his condition or war for all costs. There is nothing between.

Thats why Russia will never be again like before 1918,when they were admired by half of the world and afraight by other half.

Now its just laughing and making meme of you.
>>
>>60539577
no one cares about russia. relax.
>>
>>60545360
>never be again like before 1918
do u mean a big poor uneducated village?
>>
>>60545354
>my neighbour is cheering football team I don't like
>I'm perfectly justified to burn his car

And you wonder why your other neighbours shun you and want protection?
>>
>>60545354

threatening other people is only way Russian will feel comfortable and like in his home. Thats very sad.

That shows your weakness and insecure, even greater than usa fags.

IF there was no gas money from Gasprom, there would be no Russia and IF you attack one of NATOs members... there will be end of Gasprom :) Ukrainians will blow your gaspomps away.

So yeah... I love Russians near our border, they are really nice people and we often drink and tell us about our countries. I know EVERYTHING about todays Russia and really Ivan- you can threat people on 4chan because we all know its one big BULLSHIT
>>
i just dont give a shit about any other people than finns
>>
>>60545634

Now its big poor uneducated village with one real city (Moskwa) and bunch of retarded villages.

Also you do not have biggest army in the world,like you were in 1918. Lenin was German agent and your people fell in his plot to turn Great Empire of Russia in soviet shithole.

Great job
>>
>>60545360
It's not like there is a choice. It's better to try to resist than to become an American puppet again.
>>
File: IMG_4466.jpg (383 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4466.jpg
383 KB, 1600x1200
>>60545142
Op is 86% pidorashka. No sense to arguing him, Kshishek.
>>
>>60545360
>Thats why Russia will never be again like before 1918
You mean half-colony of the West with Africa tier life quality? I believe we will never be like that too.
>>
>>60545827
>Also you do not have biggest army in the world,like you were in 1918. Lenin was German agent and your people fell in his plot to turn Great Empire of Russia in soviet shithole.
Top kek. Empire was a total shit with 90% illiteracy, famine every 5 years, no medicine and education and westernized noble class ruling everything which was actually anti-Russian. USSR was zenith of our power by all means.
Btw it's another bullshit westerners believe - that Tsar Russia was good.
>>
>>60541957
Google any polls considering it, ~50-70% of population would like to restore it.
>>
>>60543188
>joy of the Rus
What?
>>60543386
Impossible until you know anyone who knows border service guys.
>>60543762
No, our border control works both sides. We have non-visa agreements with few countries, including many Latin Americans, Israel, and all the CIS. Also we don't have borders with Belarus.
>>
>>60545827
>Vladivostok
>Novosibirsk
These are the only russian cities except Moscow I know about, but that makes two.
>>
>>60546229
Yes, but you're also very corrupt.
>>
>>60545850
>pidorashka
That's literally a butthurt-tier insult. Seriously, why has the intellectual lever of russophobes on the internet fallen so low recently? The vatnik meme had much more sense in it, for example.
>>
>>60545833
>>60545833
> better to try to resist than to become an American puppet again.
"american puppets" (europe, japan, australia, canada, saudi arabia etc.) are living much better than "independent" north korea, russia and other warlike shitholes.
>>
File: 1465416138045.jpg (36 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
1465416138045.jpg
36 KB, 600x321
>>60544348
Not at all. Anybody might penetrate russian state borders as a pedestrian with ease)) (Aussi m8 there'll be no proof or source))

Due Mr. Putin's foreign policy, forex rates to russian currency fell down significantly, leading that average salary in Russia have decreased more than twice within one year. Most of Russians just can't afford travelling abroad any more, even to such a shithole like Turkey or Egypt (thanks to Mr. Putin again, who's banned direct flights to specified countries not long time ago).
And the most interesting thing is that many of them never wish to travel. They just want to have their brains rotten under a flow of pro-Putin propaganda from federal tv channels and to bark like a mad dog to anything foreign-related or anyone who's not share their point.
Although, a majority of those who are still able to leave Russia for a vacation goes to Asia (i.e. Thailand) instead of Europe nowadays.

Damn, I'm extremely upset of this nonsense. So much internal problems in Russia remain unsolved, but the government persists in its rigid search for external foes.
>>
>>60545827
>Great Empire of Shithole in soviet Shithole
Fixed you
>>
>>60546480
Welp that's classical method of diverting the attention - to find THE ENEMY who is the reason of ducked up economy and bad weather
>>
File: 603russia.png (513 KB, 2754x1397) Image search: [Google]
603russia.png
513 KB, 2754x1397
>>60539577
>>
>>60546621
Exactly.

I think this is wise that PiS is on steer right now.

If Putin didnt find guilty countries that are responsible for Russian collapse,they might really face a real repair of their country...and that would be soo unlogical...when you can find guilty for that and blame rest of the world.

Problem solved,lets drink vodka again
>>
>>60546434
Pidorashka is older meme than vatnique though. It was invented by crazy dude in wm in 2010, and vatnique appeared in politach in 2011 and, what's funny, was used first by "national democrats" (proves good rusophobic core of Yegorkas despite their rhetoric - they hate real Russia people and like imaginary Russians).
>>
What do Russian think of France ?
>>
>>60544348
>You do not need much for travel.
Yeah, only 6 to 10 monthly wages.
>>
>>60546932
It's not Putin. Putin just try to reflect people opinion and be liked by population. And our society is VERY anti-Western and anti-European. All my life I remember how everyone hates West, speak about western crimes, despise western policy and so and so. Average Russian can talk for hours about genocide of native Americans, destruction of MENA, war crimes in Vietnam and Iraq and so. Putin is just reflecting public opinion.
>>
>>60547106
Frog eaters.
Lots of arabs.
>>
>>60547106
Best country in the world
Best culture in the world
Best language in the world
Don't know much about people though
>>
>>60547106
It was good country Jamal
>>
>>60547273
Not Jamal ,more like Gustave
>>
File: 88f92dfd1c[1].png (16 KB, 571x156) Image search: [Google]
88f92dfd1c[1].png
16 KB, 571x156
>>60542883
Ours is pretty garbage. Lots of media companies will force you to buy a "bundle" including cable tv, phone, and internet service. In some places it will cost you $150/month, and even if you just want internet $10/month is unheard of.
>>
>>60547193
>Stealing British memes
Why? They aren't even good.
>>
>>60547106
Nothing really. Your country is poorly represented by media. People either believe pol memes retranslated by federal TV or remember some old movies about Fantomas or Gendarme and Extraterrestrials. Taxi is also popular movie, and 13th hood was appreciated good, especially by hip hop youth. I guess we barely have any cultural connections now so people know nothing about France here. Unlike old times btw, USSR and France had good relationships and I guess France was the most represented European country here.
>>
>>60547266
Thank you , I've heard that they were French words in Russian ,is it true ?
>>
>>60547345
Oh someone can you see!
>>
>>60539577
What do you think it would take to fix relations between Russia and the west?
Why do Russian people and government not see the benefits of the inevitable globalized economy?

What are nice places to visit in Russia?
>>
>>60547361
>Frog eaters
It's actually a russian meme. It's called лягyшaтники here. The first thing russian child begin to know about french is that they eat frogs.
>>
I won't ask about Russia's opinion on the UK, but I will say poisoning a man in our borders with Polonium. Not cool.
>>
>>60547460
I think that's pretty international meme.
>>
>>60546621
Tell me about. 'Divide and rule' in action.
Russians blame nearest neighbors for standing their grounds and get NATO membership, hate other ethnicity, hate immigration from CIS countries to Russia, especially from -stan states like Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and so on... Always someone else is guilty.
And ruling regime adds fuel to the fire to keep it burning.
>>
File: 14648242543110.jpg (245 KB, 1433x1075) Image search: [Google]
14648242543110.jpg
245 KB, 1433x1075
>>60546434
Person who likes current foreign policy and cant connect
it with current economic troubles - is pidorashka. Nothing to discuss here.
>>
File: baikal zimoy.jpg (244 KB, 1520x760) Image search: [Google]
baikal zimoy.jpg
244 KB, 1520x760
>>60547383
French, Latin, German, English

>>60547407
>What are nice places to visit in Russia?
Baikal, Kamchatka
>>
>>60539577
How communist is the Russian populace?
>>
>>60547460
>it's actually a russian meme
Oh sure of course, because Russia is so much closer to France than Britain, OF COURSE they invented that meme.
>>
>>60547486
Every spy should understand that risk of being killed is part of the job.
>>
>>60547383
There were few loan words from Empire time because our nobles were very europeised and barely spoke Russian preferring French.
>>60547407
Globalized economy doesn't mean to have a good relationships with the West. I think we should improve our relations with China and Asia at all, build connections with Latin America. We have been opposing the West for all our history so it's the natural course of history.
>What are nice places to visit in Russia?
We have great nature in Siberia and Moscow and Petersburg have many museums and so if you're interested in our culture.
>>
kek Crazy Rouble retard finally got his threads banned so he has to make bait threads like this now.

Listen, nobody likes you Russian complainers that pretend Russia is going to break apart any minute now. You losers are better off moving to shitholes like Romania or Austria while getting to watch Putin help make Russia stronger in exile.
>>
>>60547383
Yeah, many.
https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5:%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BC%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0_%D0%B2_%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC_%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BA%D0%B5#.D0.98.D0.B7_.D1.84.D1.80.D0.B0.D0.BD.D1.86.D1.83.D0.B7.D1.81.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.BE
>>
>>60547524
about 15%, old people mostly
>>
From what I have heard on this thread,Im glad that I live in Poland,where I can chose if I want to be more eastern or western,without any consecuences.
You were learning about vietnam,indians and that stuff? Well ,our propaganda was almost all about German crimes over us, germany genocide on polish and polish-jewish people and thats it. In the late 00's there was some media propaganda about Soviet crimes as well but,yyou know,more Poles here hates more Germany than Russia. And I dont even know why,since Germany is our biggest consument and without them,we would be doomed.
>>
>>60546046
>Btw it's another bullshit westerners believe - that Tsar Russia was good.
Not really, and I don't know what Poland was talking about up there but it's well known that Russia got its shit pushed in during the Russo-Japanese war. Maybe there's some confusion because people think communists = bad, so the guys they overthrew must have been good.
>>
>>60547564
That's fine, but Russia making a massive fucking deal of denying what they obviously did? I mean we get bombers flying by the borders of our airspace all the fucking time ever since just because we said you were cunts for poisoning someone on our land.
>>
>>60547106
I like the language, tried to learn it for a while. Women seem fine as well. Lots of interesting things related to art. Somewhy doubt your law enforcement agencies professionalism, guess it's from Ludovic Cruchot movies etc.
>>
>>60547524
What do you mean by communist?
Many old people are nostalgic for USSR, that's true. But even before Soviet Union collapsed, only complete retards believed in communism. Certainly, ruling class didn't.
>>
>>60547538
If there is a similar meme in Russia that doesn;t mean it loaned from your country.
>>
>>60547695
What laws are you talking ?
>>
>>60547524
USSR is seen as a homeland and Russia is seen as it's rightful successor, more small USSR by a majority of population. USSR is disliked by liberals and some nationalists. Amount of people who are actually communists is not that big though, it's like 20-30%, mostly consisting of old people or young people, 30-40 population do not support it usually.
>>
>>60547675
>we get bombers flying by the borders of our airspace all the fucking time ever since just because we said you were cunts for poisoning someone on our land.
wew is it true?
>>
>>60547721
>Communism
>Ruling class
Lenin would cry, but it would melt his wax body.
>>
>>60547106
It will be a Muslim country with arabic/black population in several decades.
>>
>>60547778
Pfft, Lenin was a leader, and every leader understand the nature of power.
>>
>>60547524
Around 20% which corresponds with the amount of elder people that lived during the communism years.
>>
>>60547771
Yeah, all the times in the news we see the RAF had to scramble to intercept 'Bear' bombers.
>>
>>60547778
None of working people even understand what communism really mean.
>>
>>60547524
even if russian love ussr probably he's right wing. most leftists here don't like ussr or neutral about it.
>>
File: ISP_rating_moskvaonline_dot_ru.png (177 KB, 862x1018) Image search: [Google]
ISP_rating_moskvaonline_dot_ru.png
177 KB, 862x1018
>>60547345
Bundle deals are the way to go at present, as I see it. Huh, guess our infrastructure isn't bad.
>>
>>60547865
Yeah, that's why he didn't like Stalin. Also Russians ironically love the man.

Yes I know he won "the great patriotic war" because he was just much of a murderer of the Russian people as Hitler.
>>
Why do Russians have such awful English? I don't think I've ever seen a Russian with good english post here. Maybe you guys should learn a language that you're capable of learning instead of shooting for the impossible.
>>
>>60547869
kek Mr. P does not allow you to relax
>>
hey russkis

what do you think about this banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsBHojLUn5c
>>
>>60547869
International aerospace, m8. We and everybody else can fool around there freely.
>>
>>60547982
>Why do Russians have such awful English
slavic languages are alien to english and they dont have good english education on top of it

my mom speaks polish and ill be fucked if i ever understand that shit lmao
>>
>>60547884
Are you retarded? Have you ever seen any communist or just a left winger who was anti-USSR here? In fact only liberals and few monarchy-wanking nationalists dislike it. And even liberals just hate Stalin mostly, they don't usually hate Lenin or after-Stalin rulers.
>>
Does Russia still have a strong literary scene? Does the common Russian today read the books of your great authors from the 19th century?
>>
>>60547982
>an awful English
>with a good english post here
What the fuck? Shouldn't there be any articles?
>>
Tfw parents moved out of that shithole 10 years ago with me.
Thank fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKOoNQy_geo

I like this song.

Do you have any info what happend to those fagets after recording this?
>>
>>60547987
Yeah because if Russia were to declare war against a NATO state, they'd do it in a propeller driven bomber.

Does the 'P' in Mr. P stand for 'pointless'?
>>
>>60548095
no he wrote that in correct english bro, unless youre making a joke about how russian has so many more articles than us. i wouldnt know.
>>
>>60547982
Try learning Russian. That shit is hard for an English speaker, it makes sense it would go the other way. And there are plenty of Russians with good English in this thread.
>>
>>60547583
>We have been opposing the West for all our history so it's the natural course of history.

But why? Just because? Because it's always been that way? Stubborn? What possible gain is there?
>>
>>60547982
Our language is very different from it. It always works vise versa and Russian is considered as difficult as Arabic and Hindi for an English speaker by State Department of USA.
Also we don't understand polish too. It sounds as funny gibberish to us. We can only understand Ukrainian and Belorussian, and Serbian/Bulgarian (veeeery poorly, only some words).
>>
File: dmMJhG6ro6o.jpg (126 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
dmMJhG6ro6o.jpg
126 KB, 720x710
>>60547982
Kёk, russians have no talants for the language-learning (as well as amurifats) and bad foreign language at school. In soviet u. schools didnt learn pupils to speak f.l. (a lot) just to read and translate.
>>
>>60548006
Y tho? If it's not reported on in Russia and the bomber is some antiquated shit from the cold war that wouldn't be able to even drop it's bomb without getting shot down, what benefit does it do for Russia?
>>
>>60548047
yes, i've seen a lot. only traditionalists or neocons love it here.
they can hate only stalin but ussr in general evaluate as a bad/netural thing. they never love it.
>>
>>60548222
The same with Russian to us.

We often making a jokes with Russian accent,and maybe thats why western dudes thinks that Poland and Russia is the same....

Its like China and Japan. Most likely
>>
>>60547982
There are only three choices during school years: French, German or English. So we're either way forced to learn an alien (romance) language. English has completely different conjugations, really complicated tenses structure and has usual quirks of a latin language like articles which aren't even present in Russian.
Also, foreign language considered a minor priority study so most people usually get only bare basics enough to pas an exam or just cheat their way out.
>>
File: 1458360869258.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458360869258.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>60548139
we haven't articles at all

>>60548134
it's turbopropellers
>Does the 'P' in Mr. P stand for 'pointless'?
no
>>
File: Captura.png (17 KB, 82x99) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
17 KB, 82x99
>>60539577
I know it's not related to what you wrote, but what's this weird A and how is it pronounced?
>>
>>60548139
explain pls why there shouldn't be.
>>
>>60548183
>>60548222
>>60548241
I don't give a fuck about their shitty language. They come here to shitpost in barely intelligible English and then get butthurt when you call them out on it. They should just stay on their russian language boards 2bh

>>60548241
Then stay off this website
>>
>>60548312
Still propeller driven, besides if Russia were to declare war on the UK they'd do it with rockets, not an old boat with wings.

So you can tell 'Mr P', from me, to save his fuel.
>>
>>60547982
Dunno, guess the education in this area isn't good yet. According to Unified State Exam results high school graduates are okay-ish with listening comprehension but worse regarding tenses and other technicalities. Which isn't surprising because you don't need latter to watch memes on the internet. And to wield the language with skill, imo, you need to set a certain goal and it's not usually to impress foreigners on 4chan. So it goes.
>>
>>60547106
Firstly, general population in Russia knows not much about France.
Hélène et les Garçons, Charles Aznavour, Serge Gainsbourg, Edit Piaf, Céline Dion, le baguette, Tour Eiffel, Charlie Hebdo, so on so on.

J'habité à Paris pour quatre mois et je l'adore. Too many negros and arabs at south and east of the city though. 18ème , 19ème et 20ème arrondissements semble être gâté et maudits à jamais. J'excuse pour mon français)))
>>
>>60548081
Yes, we have, but it's not interesting for foreigners. Our 19th century authors are venerable but people rarely read them, usually in school only. They actually copied western writers so they are interesting for westerners unlike our 20th century or modern authors. Try to read Sorokin, Pelevin, Prilepin - our modern authors. Bulgakov, Sholokhov, Aksenov, Yerofeyev, Blok, Gumilev, Akmatova, Yesenin, Mayakovskiy, Bryusov - 20th century.
>>
What do Russians think of Germans?
Are Germans considered evil nazis?
>>
>>60548317
L=Л
>>
>>60548254
International politics is like a high school playground. You have to show off to be cool.
>>
>>60548339
english is my native language, i cant explain it just feels correct to me.

>>60548291
the only reason i can tell the difference between polish and russian accents in english is cause my mom speaks polish. all slavs sound the same in english, more or less.
>>
File: russian.gif (23 KB, 600x287) Image search: [Google]
russian.gif
23 KB, 600x287
>>60548317
>>
>>60548201
Our geographical position makes us do it. Learn about geopolitics.
>>
>>60548442
>Amurikan Education
>>
>>60548441
An aircraft from 1956 is showing off?
Maybe that's why Russian news doesn't report on their old fashioned bombers getting intercepted by Typhoons. Not even Pigeons would be frightened of your bombers, much less the EU.
>>
>>60548442
ok, i've got it
>awful English
but here
>with good english post here
why? pls, someone, explain
>>
>>60548396
Nah, it's more like punctuality, stability and ordnung. With the exception of the V-day (in Europe) when it's just not safe to say a word of German in public.
>>
>>60548395

wew lad I've never even heard of most of these names. Looks like they're popular only in Russia.

Thanks Ivan, I'll check them out.
>>
>>60548483
geopolitics = ancient shit, mister pidarashka
>>
>>60548468
I already know most of the russian letters. I just don't know how that weird A looks even remotely close to л.
>>
File: 1457577776017.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457577776017.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>60548487
i have a great education and a postgraduate degree on top of it. not to mention i likely make more money in a month than your parents make in a year.
>>
>>60548291
>Its like China and Japan. Most likely
No, our cultures are way more different. Idk if we influenced poles but you did influenced us by no means. It's more like... Idk... USA and Mexico maybe. We are close geographically but culturally we are from different continents.
>>
>>60548581
It's a way of writing it.
>>
How are Russians not European? I will never understand this shit.
>white
>most of the population lives in Europe
>Christian
>Indo-European language
>closest cultural neighbors are other European Slavs
Is this divide from Europe because of communism or because of modern political differences with western Europe? Or both?
>>
>>60548547
Are you gonna pay me to help you or are you one of those entitled Russian liberals who thinks everything should be free?

Didn't think so. Fuck off you pot-bellied alcoholic
>>
>>60548547
best way i can explain it is the "a Russian" part directly prior to "with good english post here" fufills the article in that sentence
>>
File: 1956435.jpg (92 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
1956435.jpg
92 KB, 500x699
>>60548598
and 500 pounds overweight aimirite?
>>
>>60548692
yeah i weigh 4000 pounds, and i am gay because western propaganda made me so.
>>
>>60548666
I don't understand why does it matter. Sweden and Portugal, for example, are both European and have very little in common.
>>
>>60548581
Лoл, I've never even noticed it. Yea, it is the same letter. Just deferrent font
>>
>>60548379
why so much pain in arse dude?
>>
>>60548673
>implying everything should have a price
>>60548675
thank you!
>>
>>60548666
They're special snowflakes since the sanctions.
>Fine! I liked Tushonka anyway!
>>
>>60548396
Mostly nothing. People think that Germans are law obedient biorobots who produce good cars and other machinery. Also beer. And people barely knows anything else about them.
>>
>>60548771
no problem glad to help, if you are learning my language i should be happy to help.
>>
>>60548666
it's yours propaganda 2bн
aliens easier to hate
>>
>>60548534
If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know about the whole bombers situation. Our president never consults the people of Russia before acting you know.
Maybe it's the only bomber we have. Maybe the pilot just lost track of where he is and just keeps swinging past the islands in hope to spot something familiar. Maybe the pilots are playing a game of who flies the closer to the border without actually crossing it and starting a war. For all I know it could be a giant hologram created during a lunch for fun by the scientists from top secret underground laboratories.
Mr Putin is playing his game and the only thing we can do is get some more popcorn.
>>
>>60542883
>tfw commies get better internet than you

$70 for 30 mbit down here
>>
File: i_032.jpg (162 KB, 700x733) Image search: [Google]
i_032.jpg
162 KB, 700x733
>>60548581
Take one more.
>>
>>60548808
we definitely consider russia 'europe', this whole thing where you guys aren't european is an us vs them mentality that you guys created.
>>
>>60548771
Okay, Putin=bad, Democracy=good, gays=good. Are you happy now? Go back to /po/ now

>>60548761
Shitpostering cockroaches who contribute nothing are infesting this place. I'm encouraging them to leave. So fuck off
>>
>>60548547
Apтикль в дaннoм cлyчae нeceт избытoчнyю инфopмaцию. Peчь жe нe идёт пpo кaкoй-тo «кoнкpeтный» экзeмпляp языкa. Чecтнo гoвopя, c тaкими вoпpocaми лyчшe cpaзy идти читaть нeчтo вpoдe Ionina_A_a__Saakyan_A_s_-_Angliyskaya_Grammatika_XXI_Veka_Universalny_Effektivny_Kurs_-_2012.pdf
>>
>>60548534
We don't relate in our bombers, they just look cool and have giant flight distance. Our main weapons are submarines and rockets. We strongly relate in them. Our submarines are everywhere in the ocean awaiting for an order right now.
>>
>>60548744
Yes, that's a good point. I just don't understand why there's always a debate about it when it only seems to depend on culture and race. I've toured Vladivostok on Google streetview, and despite being only a hundred miles from North Korea it still looks just as European as most cities in northern France or perhaps Czechia.
>>
>>60548818
>Mr Putin is playing his game
Oh I know, I'm just pissed off that British parliament is playing his stupid fucking game rather than just ignoring him, which we can absolutely do. No one is mental enough to ACTUALLY start a 3rd world war when nuclear weapons are involved because what is there to gain? Strontium poisoning?
>>
>>60548797
Oi! There's literally nothing wrong with canned food, all right?
>>
>>60548853
it was produced from two sides matey
>>
>>60548666
Russian leaders like to pretend they're the Eurasian Khanate.
Russia being a multicultural state full of Muslims and Asians instead of a Rus ethnostate doesn't help either.
>>
>>60548895
>they just look cool
Kek, sure if you like Steampunk.
>>
>>60548944
you are severely overestimating how much russia is talked about here
>>
>>60548875
нy чтo жe, пoйдy пepeчитывaть Mepфи.
>>
>>60548833
>Ээ (oбopoтнoe)
Я, кoнeчнo, дикo извиняюcь, нo чтo этo зa хyйня?
>>
>>60548944
>Matey
Why do Russian's use British memes and colloquialisms?
>>
>>60548912
Strontium-19 makes apples and mushrooms grow faster so it's a good thing. Those aren't actually nuclear bombs, those are agricultural equipment.
>>
>>60548903
I've always considered Russia to be Europe. "Europe" has become a very political thing when all it means to me (as you said) is geographically in Europe + white. It doesn't have anything to do with government or politics like a lot of the Europeans on here make it out to be. At least for me, I am probably in the minority.
>>
>>60547758
He just said that your french comedy movies based on stories of dare robbers and flic fools have raised cliche among russians about widespread stupidity in french law enforcement agencies like the police or an intelligence service.
>>
>>60548981
>tfw comrade doesn't know about ͼ
>>
>>60548921
What is Tushonka like? I think they might sell it in the Eastern Euro shop near me but I've never been inside there.
>>
>>60549037
the entire site started using them because of your cancerous general, what are you talking about?
>>
>>60548981
Huy ego znaet, bratan. Tozhe perviy raz vizhu, kartinka iz interneta prosto (mne esli chestno pohuy, dazhe googlit' ne budu). Heнaвижy eбyчyю pyccкyю гpaммaтикy, a yчитeлeй pyccкoгo cчитaю caмыми eбaнyтыми из вceх, чтo в шкoлe чтo в yнивepe.
>>
>>60549037
We have a special vibe for British stuff because we are taught British English in schools and universities.You can get a penalty on an exam for calling trainers "sneakers".
>>
>>60548871
it's a funny think but liberals from /po/ mostly
support traditional american style of life and neoliberal/neoconservative economics. so the statement that everything should be paid is a very typical for them.
>>
>>60548666
>Christians
Our Christianity is different. Orthodoxy was created by Greeks and Arabs and it's totally not European. You crusaded us in Middle Ages and we fought crusaders back.
>white
No one gives a shit about it here. Russians have all the traits except negroid. There are Asian looking Russians, brown Russians etc.
>most of the population lives in Europe
Means nothing. Culture in Vladivostok is the same to the culture of Smolensk. And I also don't understand why our plain is considered Europeans, it's a plain with giant rivers, forests and giant steppes, totally Asian style.
>closest cultural neighbors are other European Slavs
That's wrong. It's Ex USSR peoples. We barely have anything in common with poles or Bulgarians. We have our own special culture which is common for Ex USSR.
I would say we are nor European, nor Asian, we are Russian or as Putin says Eurasian. We are our own cultural region, as China or India.
>>
>>60549076
Yes but if it kills people then what is the point? Black fungi apparently grows in the destroyed Chernobyl reactor, do you want your friends to die for that reactor though?
>>
>>60547992
He was quite popular in Russia during late 90s/early 00s. Nothing else I have to say.
>>
>>60549037
tracer_cavalry_s_here.png
>>
>>60548666
Forgot
>>Indo-European language
So the India or Iran are European?
>>
>>60549123
>Every thread has British memes
>Every British supermarket has Polish food
Circle of life my man.
>>
>>60549113
Wait, you have never tried stew? Really?
If you did then I can assure it's the same everywhere. I've tried icelandic, norwegian, polish and armenian - they're all the same.
>>
.>>60548635
I think we might have a lot more in common that you think.
I see now very clear that 90's and 00's vere wery similar when it goes to media propaganda,and what you have learned about other countries.

We also call French man a frog-eater (żabojad)
We also know Fantomas,Allo-allo and Zandarm from Saint-Tropez
We also grown up in the same time,Vlad. And to be hones,until 4chan, I always though that Russians are our brothers.

Now Im little bit careful with that,but still,if there is some kind of libation with Rus bros,we always end up drinking and making silly stuff.
Like fighting eachother and then making riot on the streets xd

Sometimes I wish Russia was more western,but with strong economy and strong influence on media and social life, just like Emerica. That would be cool.

Now you are just Soviet bis
>>
>>60548981
Bикипeдия пoдcкaзывaeт, чтo тaкoe нaзвaниe тoжe cyщecтвyeт (нo хyй знaeт зaчeм oнo).
>>
>>60548131
They're orphans. Were f*cked one by one by their producer and eventually split up right after that. Anything else?
>>
>>60549171
Russian are smart then.
>>
File: lY9JnCEKdrI.jpg (104 KB, 1124x597) Image search: [Google]
lY9JnCEKdrI.jpg
104 KB, 1124x597
>>60549171
Double this. We learn English-English, not American one at schools. If someone try to use american words or expressions in english lessons, teacher always says that it is incorrect (shit).
>>
>>60547992
The star of early 00's which completely vanished from the radars. From what we're getting here he is reasonably popular in Asia.
>>
>>60549313
Oh fair dues, it's like beef stroganoff then?
>>
File: 1428534091764.jpg (21 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1428534091764.jpg
21 KB, 250x237
>>60549334
Average life in Russia?
>>
>>60549037
dunno it's just seems ironical and funny to me

t. post author
>>
>>60549359
Our teacher just explained the difference. Guess it varies from school to school.
>>
>>60549359
why do you force this photo?
>>
>>60549413
2ch meme webm
>>
>>60548903
Lol. Vladivostok and Russian cities at all look totally different from European ones, you should be blind or what
>>
>>60549196
Yep, that's why all liberals in general are cancer. You literally live in one of the most effectively managed governments in the world and still complain, I don't know how there are even liberals in Russia. Perhaps it has to do with natural gibsmedat instinct
>>
>>60549400
certainly
>>
>>60549405
Don't lie, it's because secretly we're tea drinking chums with shit weather.
>>
What does the average russian think of italy?
>>
>>60549397
Pretty much, but the difference is the same as the difference between home cooked soup and canned soup.
>>
File: i-4.jpg (119 KB, 1101x599) Image search: [Google]
i-4.jpg
119 KB, 1101x599
>>60549413
Because i can
>>
>>60549037
We all learned British English in schools.
>>
File: 39552515.jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
39552515.jpg
83 KB, 400x400
>>60549334
>>
>>60549400
They got laid for free so it's fare and square.
>>
>>60549037
Because they are lifelong leicester fans like me and you, f4m
>>
>>60549533
Good! It's the real English anyway. "Sidewalk"? Only a spacker wouldn't know where to walk.
>>
File: 1383101747139.gif (306 KB, 2059x1258) Image search: [Google]
1383101747139.gif
306 KB, 2059x1258
What are your thoughts on Alaska? Is it seen as rightful Russian clay, or just as a note in a history book?
>>
>>60549476
yeah, that's way i'm not a liberal but social-democrat. i hate when goverement tries to fuck me. our liberals don't really understand that russian goverment carry out a policy that they dream about. they see how shitty life here is and think that there is a contradiction with their utopians.
>>
>>60549320
That's because we influenced your culture, not the opposite. You are still European for me and most of Russians are neutral or disliking about poles.
>>
File: b1d.jpg (107 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
b1d.jpg
107 KB, 400x392
>>60549484
>chums
>TOP DEFINITION - "chum". Noun. SLANG.Semen or sebum see also "smegma".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKNPjl5HyKU

Why isn't this the Russian national anthem?
>>
>>60549502
The country of old washed off disco stars. Very fashionable washed off disco stars.
>>
>>60549679
http://www.multitran.ru/c/m.exe?CL=1&s=chum&l1=1
бpит. зaкaдычный дpyг; дpyжищe
>>
>>60549679
I don't think I've ever heard chum refer to semen. It's an equivalent of friend or buddy here.
>>
>>60549476
>live in one of the most effectively managed governments in the world
Lol, stop watching RT. Russia is literally collapsing right now, I am not sure if I wouldn't have tanks on my street in a few years.
>>
>>60549668
>Social Democrat
okay wow lmao I took you seriously until that. Good luck changing Russia, Bernie.
>>
>>60549502
great country with great people but shitty music
>>
>>60549679
>Real definition: Friend
Maybe yanks reckon chum means that, but they call the back of a car a trunk. Like an elephant's trunk which I believe is on the front of the animal.
>>
>>60549551
It's Russia, what do you want
>>
>>60549762
kek
Bernie is shit too t b h
>>
>>60549762
>Implying Bernie won't push the US into the 21st century.
>>
>>60549756
I'll believe it when Russia collapses. But the last time I checked there isn't an immigration crisis, they aren't being restricted by globalists, and the foreign policy is one of the best in the world. Europe and the US will fall before Russia does.
>>
>>60549502
80s music
Mafia
Nothing else
Actually the only western countries presented in Russia in a big amount are USA and Britain.
>>
File: putin berlusconi.jpg (36 KB, 520x250) Image search: [Google]
putin berlusconi.jpg
36 KB, 520x250
>>60549502
beautiful cars, clothes
you live with your mammas)
>>
>>60549864
>its the current year
>>
Russia, Europe and the US only politically dislike each other because it makes elections easier.
>>
>>60549476
>one of the most effectively managed governments in the world

where did you pull that shit from? What the literal fuck?
>>
>>60549632
>Is it seen as rightful Russian clay
This. Any Russian would like to return it.
>>
>>60549912

That or the fact that the cold war pushed their goals further away from ours
>>
>>60549773
I feel like you're adapting your language for a foreigner.
>>
>>60549783

Why dont start a riot then? is this normal there?

If Poles would be treaten similar like russians are by their government,there would be single no rock on a rock stand... DA FUCK
>>
>>60549904
It is and George Washington is already spinning in his grave faster than an electric drill. Might as well go full socialist as it's closer than the bullshit the current US govt is pushing.
>>
>>60549912
all three should just be collectively called Europe and exchange ideas amongst one another tbqh
enough divide and conquer
but then again fuck Canada
>>
>>60549632
Last one. No one in Russia cares about Alaska these days.
>>
>>60549890
>you live with your mammas
When is it normal for Russians to leave home?
>>
>>60549967
You are though? Or are you one of those Brits who went to Russia for the girls?
>>
>>60549890
And whats your opinion on putin? Will he make russia great again?
>>
>>60549884
Kek, look at retard. Google more about Russia. Our economy is destroyed, government has no money to pay pensions, every day we see new repressive laws while etc etc. Our country is dying. Come to Russia if you think it's good, I would laugh.
>>
>>60550057
>Russia
>Ever great
>>
>>60550036
that's not true
vatniques want alaska back very much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjnyrWOUEI
>>
>>60549970
Because we have no alternatives. Our opposition has no plans and most of their leaders are irrelevant and retarded.
>>
>>60550095
Hy я хyй знaeт. Haм, кoнeчнo, нe cлaдкo, нo y мeня в гopoдишкe нaчaли мaccoвый peмoнт мнoгoэтaжeк. Bмecтe c чepeпицeй, штyкaтypкoй, тpyбaми и вooбщe пo-кaпитaльнoмy вcё.
>>
Going to Russia soon, are people likely to be unfriendly because of hatred towards the west?
>>
>>60549703
Why this isn't American national anthem as well? OH SHI... It is!
https://youtu.be/CS9OO0S5w2k
>>
>>60549884
Not really. There is an immigration crisis, economy is far from good, and, well, when most of the propaganda says that enemies are everywhere, you start to think that there's something wrong with our foreign policies.
>>
>>60550036
we also live with mommas)
23-25 may be (if you can afford)
many people live whole life with their parents, especially in little cities and villages
>>
>>60550194
Britain isn't hated there, it's laughed at.
>>
>>60550194
Just state that you are from "England" and you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.