[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Dutch. They're an uppity, pretentious, gossipy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (83 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
83 KB, 900x900
Fuck the Dutch.

They're an uppity, pretentious, gossipy people who produce nothing of value. They profit on moving other people's goods around and drain the ocean to grow stupid fucking tulips. They haven't even won a modern war. I hope the oceans rise and flood their shitty country.
>>
canadians are stupid
>>
tulips are bro-tier
>>
The Netherlands is an odd country, in fact I'd go as far as to say it is a country that perturbs me deeply. I do not hate the Netherlands, I actually love it (though against my better judgement).

The problem with the Netherlands however, is that it is a harmonious place, but to an excessive extent; it is a place where life is ritualistic and clinical, a sterile country without any scenery, instead a featureless flat expanse where any semblance of originality or character is destroyed through universal adoption and duplication as part of the pervasive norm and uniformity.

This is not a spatial observation of the monotony of this land, but also of the people, a measured and homogeneous group. Amongst the Dutch all deviations from the norm are measured, yes you can have a silly haircut, provided there is ample other people with it, yes you can like a certain type of un-mainstream music provided there is a general counterculture trend that goes along with it. It is a clear culture, mundane yet not moribund, a malaise of monotony.

Even their most heated and contentious issue is a contrived and pointless affair, a yearly debate where the exact same arguments are dished out even more enthusiastically as the last. In fact, I feel as though Zwarte Piet only exists for the sake of having something to argue about, in a land where everyone agrees with one another.

The thing that disturbs me most about this 'country' (if such a thing exists in the way that we've previously conceived it) is that this is recognised, the maladious and boring place is in fact celebrated on those virtues. It is this repetition that the word 'gezellig' captures.

I say this full of admiration for the Dutch, they are a successful land, however their success is rather bittersweet, in exchange for success they've sold any flavour and love from their land, they are truly automatons going through life in a barren and bland setting.

I pity the Netherlands.
>>
File: 1438584132217.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1438584132217.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>60538675
[spoiler]my god[/spoiler]

[spoiler]You're right[/spoiler]
>>
>>60539979
Fucking spoilers
>>
OP is a massive faggot. Thanks for the tulips Dutch bros. You're some real niggas for remembering what we did for you in WW2.
>>
Fuck you faggot.

The Dutch are forever our bros.

I bet you are a shitskin
>>
I still have no clue what the connotations of someone being Dutch are in any way. Seriously it doesn't go further than Goldmember.

As far as I understand anyone from Germany to Poland lives entirely on carbs and anal sex.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.