[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post the traditional breakfast of your country. Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: gallo-pinto.jpg (111 KB, 472x354) Image search: [Google]
gallo-pinto.jpg
111 KB, 472x354
ITT post the traditional breakfast of your country.
Pic related is called "gallo pinto", basically rice and beans fried with condiments and usually served together with eggs, plantains, tortillas, and natilla. It is heaven on earth when served with coffee.
>>
>>60460818
Nicaragua habĂ­a el creado gallo pinto. Pinche tico de mierda.
>>
>>60461097
>nicas
>creating anything other than poverty, hunger, illiteracy, and endless waiting lists in our own social security system
Nica please get the fuck out.
>>
>>60460818
My country doesn't have "breakfast." Instead, we have the following morning ritual:

>6:00 AM
>Wake up to McDonalds jingo
>Take 2 hours to get out of bed
>Somehow gain the energy to leap out the window
>roll to the center of town, where there is a large pile of butter and chemicals
>the rest of town is there, too
>begin orgy

It's common knowledge, guys!
>>
>>60461630
I can't argue with you on that one. Nicaragua is the mexico of central america.
>>
>>60460818
Same, except there is no rice on the beans and the eggs are fried.
>>
File: American_Breakfast.jpg (3 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
American_Breakfast.jpg
3 MB, 2816x2112
the stereotypical american breakfast is either bacon, eggs, and a waffle or pancake, or just coffee
>>
File: 2436236436324634.png (3 MB, 2096x728) Image search: [Google]
2436236436324634.png
3 MB, 2096x728
>>60460818
Any one of these.
I prefer coffee in the morning though, mate in the afternoons.
>>
>>60460818
looks delicious hombre
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.