[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are black people treated in your country? Here is how t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1457787177560.png (80 KB, 403x326) Image search: [Google]
1457787177560.png
80 KB, 403x326
How are black people treated in your country?

Here is how they are treated in mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug
>>
We got a bunch of africans in the 70s.
They were few, from former colonies and often educated and christian.
That led to few bad relations besides some Nazispergouts and mild forms of societal racism which cooled off over time.
The "derogatory" word neger for example just meant black and many people didnt even think about using it in a derogatory way until the connection to nigger was made by the outraged left in the 90s.
They often found native friends and went up the social ladder as everyone else.

Now we get swamped with muslim black africans from godknows where and people start associating them to drugdealers and troublemakers again.
>>
They are treated with respect and friendliness because all of them are intelligent students of medicine

What you got some violent niggers in your countries?
wtf haha
>>
File: 7b1b3ecf4d39f54565efc95ee8.jpg (66 KB, 759x571) Image search: [Google]
7b1b3ecf4d39f54565efc95ee8.jpg
66 KB, 759x571
>>60452219
Pic rel very cool guy
>>
They are killed

by other blacks
>>
>When I decided to study abroad in Argentina I knew that I would not see many black people there. I had studied enough about Latin America’s “embranquecimento,” or “whitening” campaigns, to know that even though many Latin American countries tried to dilute their African populations by recruiting European settlers and encouraging intermarriage, Argentina was deemed to be the only country that had “succeeded.”

>But what I did not know before I arrived in Buenos Aires in 2001 was that many of the few black women in Buenos Aires had been trafficked from countries such as Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic for the purpose of prostitution. Contrary to popular belief in the U.S., those countries have sizeable populations of women who look like non-mixed black women. As a result, many Argentines would assume that I, too, was prostitute by virtue of my skin tone and gender.

>Moreover, due to the immutable aspects of color and gender, there was nothing that I could do to stop it. My large book bag did not challenge their assumptions. I tried to wear looser clothes. At one point, I started wearing an Islamic style hijab. But to no avail.

>But, unlike my study-abroad mates, I experienced consistent street harassment. I did not even experience the normal interactions of being regarded as an American tourist. Despite my “gringa” accent, most Argentines refused to believe that I was American. When I asked one of students that I tutored in English why I did not look American he told me that when he thinks of an American girl he thinks of a slightly overweight blond woman – not me, a dark-skinned black woman with braids. Even a Nigerian man that I would see in the Internet cafe would give me dirty looks until he peeked at my screen and realized that I was writing in English. He exclaimed, “You’re not a Dominican streetwalker!”

http://thegrio.com/2013/10/31/traveling-while-black-i-was-constantly-mistaken-for-a-prostitute-in-buenos-aires/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8hZBgDij3w

lol
>>
Most are okay, the some that aren't are REALLY bad though
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.