[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on vacation to Italy, plan is to stay in Rome for a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Italia.jpg (96 KB, 1024x362) Image search: [Google]
Italia.jpg
96 KB, 1024x362
Going on vacation to Italy, plan is to stay in Rome for a couple of days and then explore a bit, maybe Florence or Pompeii. Who here is an expert on Italy? What places should we visit, needs to be a place with good nightlife and fun shit to visit during the day. Also are there many Shitskins and rapefugees in Italy?
>>
>>60323691
Italy is beautiful it is my favorite country if I could be reborn in any country I would choose Italy I hope you get to see venice I hope I can see it one day!
>>
>>60323727
venice is a nono too far away from Rome
>>
>>60323691
Don't go anywhere south of Lazio and Abruzzo. Rome is a tourist trap like Paris, except its full of gypsies and dirty North Africans. Go to the main attractions early in the morning to avoid lineups. Pisa and Genoa are awesome places, not as crowded as Milano and Rome. When buying food, make sure you read the price closely and pay what it says on the menu and not what the server tells you, those wops love shanking tourists and don't assume they are all friendly, if they talk too much or ask too many questions, walk away cause they may try to talk you into some weird shit. Assuming you're white and your skin color is brighter then a cafe latte, you'll do fine.
>>
>>60323965
Thank you, Pisa looks very solid since we will most likely be staying in Florence later on. Do you have any knowledge of the nightlife in Florence?
>>
>>60324154
> Do you have any knowledge of the nightlife in Florence?
Don't know much since I only toured during the day. At night group of friends and I would mostly eat out at cafe or a bar. There are a lot of good restaurants with open patios like the movies and the food is amazing. I would assume nightclubs in Italy are like any other cities in Europe. I've never been in one so I wouldn't know. But since you're a white viking I'm sure you'll do fine and will enjoy more then I did. Don't get scammed by the locals and stay the fuck away from gypsies and street buskers who try to grab your attention.
>>
>>60324347
thanks canada man, do you happen to know the name of the main tourist district in florence, you know the district with the most bars and cafes and stuff, we don't wanna be stuck in some shitty outskirts area.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.