[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ey look at me im a qt girl with depression depression beca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
Ey look at me

im a qt girl with depression

depression because a chad does not wanna impregnate my face with his semen

please help me

im very sad

i cut myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GCmrXHs-5A
>>
>>60394005
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>60394005
Fucking women hey. I had a girlfriend who was going to marry me, we saved ourselves for marriage and the night of our honeymoon I fucked her for the first time so afterwards she starts acting all weird I don't know what I did wrong so about two weeks after I'm at the gym and my friend catches a glimpse of my penis in the changing room and laughs so I go home feeling pretty shitty I frantically google and find out I have a small penis I measure to make sure and it's 4 inches erect so I begin to question my new wife she admits it's small and has been with heaps of guys before and now my life is in fucking turmoil.
>>
File: tyrone-laughing-20-aeons.jpg (29 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
tyrone-laughing-20-aeons.jpg
29 KB, 620x670
>>60394208
>10cm pecker
>>
>>60394208
Damn and I thought i was screwed with a 17 CM grinch lmao
>>
>>60394208
>smallstralians
>>
>>60394005
As much as I want to laugh at the problems of this self absorbed cunt I am not giving her views.

Give me a tldr.
>>
>>60394005
>jorge is a tranny now
>>
File: 1405316194453.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1405316194453.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>60394208
oh wait
you re asian
>>
>>60394349
stream with youtube-dl. This way you're not giving anyone views and can watch the whole thing
>>
When did Jorge get a sex change?
>>
>>60394005
Jorge, learn how to use greentext.
>>
>>60394005
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.