[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst posters in this site.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (183 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 2000x1333
Worst posters in this site.
>>
Canada
>>
Canada
>>
>le canada is a bad poster meme XDDDXDDDXD

HAHAHA so fucking funny, what's next? le leaf? le maple syrup?

Seriously fuck off /int/ you fucking gay faggots, what makes you think that you're in a position to shit on Canada? just ebcause we have a top-tier standard of life? just because we beat your country at hocky? just because we don't accept the shit you call """"""""""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""'''''' since it's kfucking retarded (kind of like whatever shithole you come from LOL FKKN REKT M8!!!)

No seriously but fuck you, get dicked buddy, you honestly believe that this affects me? you honestly thik so? well it doesn't.

Canada doesn't even have that many immigrants, and our immigrants are all bro-tier like sikhs, shias, hardworking chinese and filipinos.

eurofags have terrorism and americans are fat fucks

but australians, australians are the worst of all

They sit there in their barelyinhabited shitty island with their venemous fucking alien animals and highs skin cancer rates and slow as fuck shitty coal-powered """""internet""""" chirping a superior and more relevant country like canada with their juvenile humour and retarded accents OI CUNT LMAO AUSTRALIANS SAY CUNT A LOT M8 FUCKIN SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE KANGAROO IN MY KUNT M8 LOL

FUCK YOU
>>
Canada
>>
Kanada
>>
Korean China of the Canadian flag becomes clear.
>>
Canada and Australia
>>
Probably, which is weird cause the japanese I know IRL are some of the genuinely nicest people.
>>
Canada and jap proxies
>>
Canada and canada proxies
>>
>>60259394
>>60260609
>>60261063
>>60261173
>>60261202
>>60261314
>>60261653
>>60261677

success breeds jealousy
>>
>>60262075
i thought leaves breed through budding
>>
>>60259337
But we are not Mediterranean, and Índios are not Latinos , they are Mestizos
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.