[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Malta-052_8.png (103 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
Malta-052_8.png
103 KB, 300x274
What happens here?
>>
>>60250913

It's like little italy. Jesus Christ is big there.

They have some quasi state-like order of Jesus-Knights, apart from the cunt itself, that I'm going to read about now.

A Joe Don Baker movie was filmed there IIRC.

They have a stupid number of first- order divisions. They don't even have a million people. They should be all like: okay the two little islands are one thing each, and the main island is like 2-5 things, TOPS.

Yes, they have "planning/statistical" zones along those lines, but they're not hte official subdivisions of the cunt.
>>
>>60251261
>Jesus Christ is big there.
you say that like he's a guitarist or something
>>
>>60251307
Please excuse my son. He has a case of the stupid.
>>
>>60251407
>Roleplaying
The cringe is real
>>
>>60251407
who is the mother?
>>
Maltese people are secret arabs

TAKBIR
>>
>>60250913
I have been to Valletta. It's really nice if you like medival stuff and cheap as fuck. Really similar to old town of Rhodes.
>>
Nothing really except Fireworks in the middle of the day tbqhfamalamaramadamadingdong
>>
>>60250913
98% Catholic

the Maltese language descends from Arabic

really densely populated

lots of shitskins in boats land on the coasts of Malta
>>
>>60250913
Festivals for some saint every other day.
The only Semitic language written in Latin script
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.