[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the courtship ritual work in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: your mum.jpg (131 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
your mum.jpg
131 KB, 500x425
How does the courtship ritual work in your country?
>>
hahahahaha courtship.
>>
>>60149856
I'm brazilian. I must say it works with lots of hugs, cuddles and banter (just because you cuddle and hug a girl it doesn't mean there will be sex)

I have no fucking idea how it works in the US. apparently you talk to a girl like a friend and pray you don't get friendzoned.
>>
File: 1452321965635.jpg (37 KB, 565x594) Image search: [Google]
1452321965635.jpg
37 KB, 565x594
>>60149856
generally men are desperate to be noticed by literally anybody, so they invent little rituals and challenges to be noticed by women. Then a woman will choose a few men amongst the herd and those men will try to satisfy her at least sexually.
The man who claims outwardly outside of sex, that the girl is a whore loses. the men who fails to satisfy the girl will fail, especially outside of sex.
if the man fails during sex, which is bound to happen since, given a girl, most men will not last long in providing sustainable orgasms to her, he better compensate outside of sex his lack of providing of entertainment.

As soon as a man fuck a girl, the man feels good about himself, because he has been given attention.
He will brag about the other few people who notice him, typically other shits men like him.
Amongst these men, he will call a girl a whore, a useless cunt, but never ever in front of the girl (since when he does, the girl just dismisses him).

At some point, the girl will mention her other lovers (present or past). then the man will take this as a challenge (which makes him feel more acknowledged, therefore even better).

Once boredom sets in in the girl, she will dump her little turd and the cycle begins.
>>
File: lol desk.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
lol desk.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>60149884
>>
File: caveman.jpg (53 KB, 312x240) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
53 KB, 312x240
>How does the courtship ritual work in your country?

You hit them in the head with a club and drag by the feet them to your cave.
>>
it is a mystery even to a highly trained wizard like myself
>>
>>60149856
>How does the courtship ritual work in your country?

It doesn't, or I wouldn't be here
>>
>>60149856
If you want to be successfull you and she communicate non-verbally that kinda like each other.
Then you (the boy) make a pass, asking her out for a phone number or a date or a drink.
If she thinks you bodged this stage, it's over. Otherwhise you successivly deepen the relationship.
>>
>>60149856
Complimenting the girl as much as possible even if it's an ugly landwhale because I live in a country of beta orbiters. Because of orbiters, women turn overrated cunts and for non-orbiter males who just want to get the girl normally is much more difficult.
>>
>>60150859
related video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kaR6-MIV8k
>>
File: 85628581.jpg (192 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
85628581.jpg
192 KB, 1800x1200
>propose a drink at a café or a restaurant
>then talk with the girl about our life and our interests
>have sex with her in her home or my home
>chose to meet or not that girl again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.