[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why Spanish Army is so powerless ?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
254 KB, 1920x1080
>>60105688
Why Turkish Army is so powerless?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tf3RwwJ00I
>>
>>60105951
If its so powerless why is it the 10th most powerful army in the world?
>>
>>60105688
>Why Spanish Army is so powerless ?
Because don't actually have an army, no matter what you may believe.
>Pic related
Do the math and try to come up with a plan to make the army half-way functional. Also add to that that it's full of immigrants who suck major ass, and you have a recipe for disaster.
But wait, there's more!
Remember all that say that the Spanish people are blood-thirsty barbarians? Well, the last Guerra Civil showed it to US. War is a HUGE taboo.
I have yet to see a politician even mention the army in a positive matter, hell, I've yet to see any politician tackle the army problem; and let's not talk about Cataluña, who is completely terrified of the army. Both Morocco and France have stronger and more prepared armies but there are no plans on moving any more troops.
Oh, the icing on the cake: budget is SO small that the vast majority of weapons the soldiers would have to use to defends are old. I don't have numbers because of course that information isn't out there, but it's common knowledge that Spanish soldier use weaponry of the last century.

To put an example, the last time I heard about the army was when scatalans got über buttmad that some military cars happened to be recorded in Scataluña. Instead of thinking the logical thing -which is WHAT IT WAS- that it may have been routine for the army, they claimed that Spain was trying to "invade Cataluña".
When you our country feels like that towards your army, you have a problem.
>>
File: Gasto militar.png (13 KB, 665x482) Image search: [Google]
Gasto militar.png
13 KB, 665x482
>>60107687
Forgot the pic>>60105688
>>
>>60107687
You guys are building new submarines fuck off
>>
>>60105951
desu apes are good at guerilla warfare
>>
>>60107653
It's 8th now.

>>60107687
What happened to Spain ? You guys used to be a powerful country. Is it the Spanish Flu or something else ? You guys should build a real army as soon as possible.
>>
>>60107653
According what? Another bullshit website?

Just compare the equipment of Spanish armed forces with the Turks
>>
>>60107687
Menudo monton de mierda, nuestro ejercito esta muy bien
>>
>>60105688

Cause nobody gives a flying fuck about them.
>>
>>60107829
>You guys are building new submarines fuck off
Oh, hodyfuckingdoo, we are making shit tier submarines!
>What happened to Spain ?
In regards to military? Spain hasn't had a proper army for over a 100 years.
>You guys used to be a powerful country
Yes, and one with tons of money for that matter and with people willing to die for the country. Not today, though.
>You guys should build a real army as soon as possible.
Yes, I Spain, more than almost any other country, should have a very powerful army. We are in a very important strategic position, yet we've throw the opportunity out the window.
>>60108329
>Menudo monton de mierda, nuestro ejercito esta muy bien
Qué poca vergüenza. Marruecos nos partió la cabeza en el s.XX, todos los conflictos internacionales los hemos perdido o no hemos conseguido ni la mitad de lo que pedíamos. Decir que el ejercito "está muy bien" es un mentira como la copa de un pino.
>>
>>60107687

>it's common knowledge that Spanish soldier use weaponry of the last century.

So does literally every army in the world. The G36 is a fine rifle Predro.
>>
>>60105688
That's a Pajeet
>>
>>60109830
>it's common knowledge that Spanish soldier use weaponry of the last century that's also OLD
Better for you, Chang?
>>
>>60110222

Not really, fapboy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.