[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a gf in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1460822581867.jpg (80 KB, 645x485) Image search: [Google]
1460822581867.jpg
80 KB, 645x485
How do you get a gf in your country?
>>
>>59739146
>have to education
>have no money
>be religious
>ask your peers to give you all your savings
>make your journey to turkey and pay human trafficers
>set over to europe
>break laws all over the place
>apply for asylum in germany
>go to government and ask for "how to get a girlfriend" program
>be taught
>rape someone during new years eve
>wait for the police to call you
>"congratulations"
>>
File: 1327202379767.jpg (249 KB, 854x936) Image search: [Google]
1327202379767.jpg
249 KB, 854x936
>>
File: 12753543.jpg (41 KB, 299x475) Image search: [Google]
12753543.jpg
41 KB, 299x475
>>59739146
I dunno, this jew might know.
>>
>>59739146
Status and money. 18 years old German-Brazilian aspiring model from South Brazil will jump on your dick instantly.
>>
>>59739445
Would she believe me if I pretended to drive mercedes at home while coming from a rich family and claimed I was travelling the world to find myself, before I take over family business?
>>
>>59739333
Is this real ?
>>
>>59739831
yup.
>>
1. be normie
>>
>>59739146

Be brown.
>>
Have money
>>
>>59739146
>go to servo in ute, flog some cigs and goon,
>find a fine sheila
>show her you knife, make some other cunts knife look small
>finally, show her your digeridoo

The rest is self-explanatory
>>
>be muslim
>be arab/black
>>
I'm not sure, I've never had one
>>
It's fairly easy. You've just got to be average or above average looking.

But most important of all, you HAVE to be somewhat of a normie.

A mate of mine is legit model tier, but his sperglord tendencies is like nothing I've ever come across. He mostly sit in his boyhood room these days playing WoW due to crippling social anxiety. Needless to say, he isn't getting any.
>>
>>59746209
normies do a lot of retarded shit. which normie behaviors specifically do you think one needs to exhibit to get a gf?
>>
>>59747950
Just don't be "weird", whatever that means in your neck of the woods. That's all of the advice I can give ya.
>>
i met mine on tinder though she used to go to my school

she's quite qt and dorky and dresses like a tumblr girl (floral skirts, chokers) but turns out shes conservative lol

i guess just be urself and be handsome
>>
Don't be white and you'll be LITERALLY drowning in pussy.
>>
>>59748969
>on Tinder
>wearing chokers
>conservative

M8.
>>
>>59749002
as in she would vote for conservative parties (middle class background) not socially conservative, we're both degenerates
>>
File: 1461298294499.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1461298294499.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
>>59746209
This 2bh

>be me
>decide to get /fit/ and /fa/
>takes over a year but get there eventually
>severe babyface syndrome though, but doesn't matter too much
>make online dating profiles on two sites, one local and OkStupid
>even get a few instances of women messaging me first
>talked with them on skype so not fake
>managed to get girls into skype pretty easily
>all of them blocked me after a couple of hours
>one asked me about my hobbies and I said I play EVE Online quite a bit
>she was curious about it, or at least she asked what it was like
>end up going on a 15 minute monologue about all the scams I ran there and how I single handedly extorted small corporations
>calls me a sociopath and blocks me

Haven't tried since then and that was two years ago. Now I'm a fat fucker again after drinking most days of the week and keeping a steady fastfood diet with zero exercise. Feels good man.
>>
You have to be a socially successful and rich normie male
>>
Have prospects for university degree, respectable middle class job, follow western fashion trends, past or present, and be knowledgeable in western pop culture or (if bourgeois qt) continental philosophy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.