[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1463302726146.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1463302726146.png
43 KB, 542x602
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.
>>
File: jt2q987t hg8vq34yt89bn.jpg (18 KB, 410x450) Image search: [Google]
jt2q987t hg8vq34yt89bn.jpg
18 KB, 410x450
gohho or picasso or someone was also neet.
beleieve it.
>>
>>59593771
really? any source?
>>
>>59593664

>blame Jews and niggers

I kind of suspected /pol/ consisted of NEET losers.

You want my advice, and this is coming from someone who was feeling down as you do.

Don't let the baatards win.

Find a job, take some walks, and don't go on the Comp so often.

Try and make some new friends, go on online dating forums, and just shoot the shit.

Don't blame your short comings on others like a dumb skin head or a thug.

Take some responsibility, and move forward
>>
>>59594096
>I kind of suspected /pol/ consisted of NEET losers.

Who else would it consist of? No really, who else do you imagine would post for multiple hours a day about jews and niggers, on an anime imageboard?
>>
>>59593664
>live on tutorial mode
>fail miserably

I would kill myself desu, I don't know why you are even alive.
>>
>>59593664
only thing I miss in my life is a black angel
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!.png
18 KB, 1280x640
>>59593664
>Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.
>Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.
>Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.
>I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.
>I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?
>I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.
>I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.

NEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEMENEWMEME
>>
Not me, but I often pretend I'm a neet or a no gf guy to blend in.
>>
File: 0007881781783.jpg (52 KB, 442x506) Image search: [Google]
0007881781783.jpg
52 KB, 442x506
>>59594096
>I kind of suspected /pol/ consisted of NEET losers.

NO SHIT? That's the board for the people who have nothing else but their "race" (:D) in life.
>>
>>59593664
a fucking leaf!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.