[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Hello fellow alcohol/ic/
So I'm an art student and now I've amassed a good deal of different pieces, what website should I use to spread my art ? DeviantArt was the hot stuff but now it's also the bastillion of autism, I don't even want to think about using tumblr, and the only other big is pinterest, which is see Is used a lot today, but on the other hand I don't feel comfortable with it and it's a fucking hipster nest.

What other options are left ?

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1421449821032.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1421449821032.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
Lots of people make a page on the online saatchi gallery.
topkuk.
>>
honestly the best place to keep a gallery of your artwork is on facebook or instagram. its never going to get shutdown because its too big, and the ability to upload in bulk makes facebook great.

what i do is pic related. I have a seperate page from my main facebook account ( which i never use), and then i start albums for the different years of my work then upload everything to those albums as long as they fit the category.

instagram is the best place for exposure if thats what your looking for instead of a community. just make sure you use a lot of tags when you are getting started.
>>
>>2427889
like this guy said OP, instagram. Its really good for exposure and you will impress MILLIONS of normies.
>>
>>2427932
>>2427889
Rhanks for the answers. All in all you were right, Facebook really does it best.
>>
>>2427790
It's d/ic/ks retard.
>>
>>2427790
What's wrong with tumblr?

As a place to put your art, at the very least, it's good.
>>
>>2428706
If you say you have an art Tumblr people will automatically assume you're a cringy sjw.
>>
>>2431727

I'm assuming by "people" you mean "retards on /v/" or something.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.