[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sites to post sexually explicit works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Spurtrs10Scaled.jpg (4 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Spurtrs10Scaled.jpg
4 MB, 1800x1800
Hay Ladies and Gentlemen!

I used to post on DA and was happy: awesome site features, nice community, groups... but then I found out about the rules.

They basically hate explicit stuff.

So now I'm wondering where should I go posting my stuff, I'd prefer something different from Hentai Foundry, it lacks some of the features that makes DA cool.

I don't know all the places and I thought to ask here.
The drawing is mine and that's what I like to do.

I'm just looking for a place to post my stuff, receive some hugs and critiques and become better.
With a bit of a stress over networking and linking artists together maybe... 'cause it's nice to make friends :D
>>
Man, that's really disgusting. Study what makes things erotic.

Try soup. it's like dumblr but not run by faggots so they allow all types of smut to be posted.
>>
File: dreamworks expression.jpg (66 KB, 345x387) Image search: [Google]
dreamworks expression.jpg
66 KB, 345x387
deviantArt = western, mostly sfw, shitty rules for nsfw
soup = western, both sfw and nsfw
pixiv = non-western, both sfw and nsfw

critique on your image:
- stop running your art through a sharpen effect, it really hurts the eyes to look at.
if you want super crisp edges, just draw lines without anti-aliasing instead.
- red-head has the generic "DreamWorks" face expression.
- the small dick looks like a nose with a raspberry stuck to the end of it, learn how to draw dicks.
>>
Hay thanks a lot I'll check those out. I never quite liked the roughness of people here, there's no need to be rude or trying to be creative in pointing out what you think it's not ok dishing out random sarcasm.

But fair enough.
>>
>>2591244
>>I never quite liked the roughness of people here
Welcome to imageboard culture 101. Get use to it.
No one here is really being rough at all. Additionally, the mind-set of generalizing the behavior of a select few bad apples as representing every single person is a really silly thing to do. It's just getting worked up for no reason, a waste of ones time and energy.

You've received some useful critique, and people have advised you on what can be improved, and that you need to further study how to make an erotic piece look appealing. That's just critique, nothing rough about it. You can ever learn to reflect on it and use it to your advantage, or sit around and whine with no progress being made.

>>or trying to be creative in pointing out what you think
What's wrong with being creative? Would you rather people be brain-numbingly dull and PC instead? How boring.

>>it's not ok dishing out random sarcasm
There's nothing wrong with sarcasm. If you can't learn to take sarcasm or honesty from people, you'll never be able to step back and read raw critique without having a tantrum over your feelings being hurt.

Git gud. Good luck!
>>
you could post on tumblr, hentai-foundry, pixiv probably some other places. i have never been warned on any of those.
>>
>>2591181
>soup
wut?
>>
>>2595992
google it
>>
>>2595992
soup.io
I was confused as well until I stumbled upon it.
>>2596026
Point it out that it's Soup.io, if you don't want people being confused doofus.
>>
>>2591244
So what you want is a hugbox where people only tell you what you did right and sugar coat what you did wrong.
>>
>>2596026
I googled soup, soup art, soup art community, and others. It's a generic as fuck name and I cannot be blamed for not finding it you faggola

>>2596029
Thanks for not being a faggola, my dudester
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.