[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people you'd commision as an artist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: CmDQj53UsAAB6gJ.jpg (82 KB, 526x641) Image search: [Google]
CmDQj53UsAAB6gJ.jpg
82 KB, 526x641
If you were someone who commissions other artists, who would you pick?

you can pick anyone, but price would still apply if they are famous.
>>
>>2584996
Kinu Nishimura
Frazetta
Suehiro Maruo
Albert Penot
Fussli
Miguel Angel Martin
Francisco Lopez
Mignola
Bengus
Goya
That guy that worked for white wolf back in nineties
Toulouse-Lautrec
Miura five years ago
Rustle
others i don't remember now
>>
mark crilley
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 440x330
>>2585042
>>
Genzoman
>>
>>2585042
I loved this guy back when I was 16, and I got his how to draw manga book on my shelf as well

Just checked his youtube, he stagnated and even got worse? poor guy, did his book ever work out for him?
>>
>>2585057
Crilleyboy is just holding back his powerlevel so the kids can follow along his tutorials. I have the sense he can draw really well in a variety of styles than what he is presenting on youtube. After all, he is a children's book illustrator at heart.

As for his books, those are top sellers on amazon.
>>
File: 1449373168261.gif (328 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
1449373168261.gif
328 KB, 420x360
>>2585070
You'd think he'd update his anime style to fit with the times.

More is really in right now. His stuff looks like it's stuck in 2007.
>>
>>2585163
Moe* is really in
>>
>>2585163
I think he should revert back to the 80s style. He can clearly emulate it and it would set him apart from the wash of modern anime artists.
>>
>>2584996
kjg
>>
>>2584996
Source?
>>
>>2584996
hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg
>>
>>2584996
That the green haired bitch from code geass? God I fucking hate her
>>
Masamune Shirow.
I really like his art.
I would commission him to create the most non-PC, taboo piece he can think of....just to piss people off.
>>
George W. Bush

I'd love to have a couple of his paintings in my bathroom or something.
>>
>>2591201
id want him to paint like 50 portraits of my cat. my whole bedroom would be covered in them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.