[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NMA is having a 50% off sale on their annual subscription. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hgfhgf-1024x634.png (535 KB, 1024x634) Image search: [Google]
hgfhgf-1024x634.png
535 KB, 1024x634
NMA is having a 50% off sale on their annual subscription. Any anons wants to get on this?
>>
>>2565292
only the third thread about this
>>
Like how, we chip in some amount and just share the code around with other anons like a Liberals girlfriend.
>>
>>2565292
go away jeff.
>>
You lie
>>
>>2565292
Nah its all on cgp.
>>
>>2565854

it is not. all the cgp stuff is from 1 year ago. They implemented IP tracking apparently and now if you share the content you can get SUED.
>>
>>2566024
suing someone from another country is a huge pain in the ass. that's how china fucks everybody else over and not even companies like disney gives enough of a damn to do anything.
>>
>>2566024
>all the cgp stuff is from 1 year ago.
true
>>
>>2565292
Why is there no sale info on their main page, even if you go to payment page there is nothing about it.
>>
>>2566074

Probably because they don't want you to know about it if your going to purchase there annual subscription anyways.

Honestly I like NMA but I wouldn't recommend an annual subscription, if you go a month on and study for a month you will get most of what you can get out of it.Even if you need 4 months would still be cheaper than annual.

>>2566024

Plus the files are retard huge for some of them like the perspective series, just buy sub for a month and go through it, so much less hassle for the meager price of 30$,
>>
How can they ip track you?. Surely if you're going to rip the videos then I don't understand how this will work?
>>
>>2566085
the reference images are amazing tho, is there a way to mass download everything?
>>
>>2566203
Yes. I found a way to mass download them with a chrome extension. It's called Image Downloader. Waiting for someone to upload all the reference images though since I don't have a sub anymore and they added tons of new images.
>>
File: 4377788_orig[1].gif (2 MB, 388x356) Image search: [Google]
4377788_orig[1].gif
2 MB, 388x356
>>2566446
Fuck you and buy the sub at 50%
fucking jews!!!
>>
>>2566024
nice try jeff
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.