[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1461354193418.png (252 KB, 570x768) Image search: [Google]
1461354193418.png
252 KB, 570x768
You walk in the forest, captivated by nature. Then you spot this girl training to get stronger. You notice that she looks sweaty and is very exhausted. She misplaces her foot and falls down. You run up to her and offer her a wet paper towel. As you hand her the towel, she looks at you in this position. What do you do next?
>>
>>472046
tell you that you're quite the tryhard
>>
>>472046
take the towel and run away laughing
>>
>>472046
I become very confused. Why would I bring paper towels with me into a forest?

As I am lost in thought, I somehow also manage to get lost in the forest. With no sense of direction, and noone around me, I start to cower in fear that I may not make it out alive.

Then my thoughts are interrupted by a girl yelling, "HEY! I'M RIGHT HERE STUPID, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE ALONE?!"
>>
Tell OP to stop forcing this fucking girl in every thread.
>>
File: apologize.png (710 KB, 1900x1900) Image search: [Google]
apologize.png
710 KB, 1900x1900
>>472060
Sorry about that ( ._.)
>>
Why am i bringing her a wet paper towel?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.