[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, /i/. i was goofing off and doodling one day when a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: jared.png (121 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
jared.png
121 KB, 1600x1200
hey, /i/. i was goofing off and doodling one day when a little brainstorming based off of what i was doodling gave me the idea for a comic.

essentially the main character is a secretly insane world champion golfer who snaps during an important tournament and goes on a murder spree using items from the tournament's area itself, e.g. clubs and tees. imagine the planned end result being a golf-themed version of Hatred. there's absolutely zero motivation behind his actions at this point in conceptualization and it's probably just going to be pointless gore with no real substance aside from pacing and the way the art is done, the former of which probably going to be in the style of your typical horror manga. i don't know if the fact that it's satirical is going to excuse that, though. i sketched and inked the first page on paper and i'm considering re-doing it and the rest of the comic in digital. is it worth doing and would anyone want to see something like this?

image is of the protagonist
>>
I like it
>>
OK first I was going to do the typical 4chan thing and tell you your art is crap, your idea is cliché and you should just stop, but if you're really intent on being and artist, I'll give you some advice. Keep drawing. If this idea inspires you go for it. My art used to be of your quality years ago, but I practiced and just continued to draw because I love it. If you like this idea draw it for you, but don't expect to get famous for this.
>>
>>466948
Nah, i don't expect it to get me famous, and i drew the image in like five minutes to convey the sketch style i was going for
>>
>>466949
Thats good then. I've always made it a point to study the styles I like. Borrow peices of art styles you like, incorporate them into what you do and make them your own. Have fun drawing.
>>
>>466950
Thank you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.