[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest retards of history Mainly Rulers and Generals, people.who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Biggest retards of history

Mainly Rulers and Generals, people.who had power

Also Biggest whores
>>
>>1044314

Who the nazis? No shit
>>
>>1044382
I mean you tell me people who fit the description..
>>
Lenin.

>utterly fucked his country by launching it into a revolution and subsequent civil war
>generous cession of territory to the Germans, worse than the Versaillers treaty
>when he realized people don't exactly like his retarded social experiments he went full coercive on the people
>legalized abortions, homosexuality, divorce, actively promoted absolutely stupid shit as "art"
>destroyed the country economically with war communism
>bedded some ugly cunt and died of syphilis she gave him

If it wasn't for Stalin taking over after his death and fixing the country, Russia would end up being Cambodia 2.0
>>
>>1044407
Are you joking?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>1044730
>>
Charles d'Albret

>we have a vast numerical advantage
>but they have lots of longbows
>i know
>i'll completely nullify my advantage while reinforcing their advantage by commanding my entire army to run through the muddiest fucking field i've ever seen in my life
>we'll be so covered in mud when we get there that the soldiers who survived the arrows will barely be able to move, easy kills for the enemy
>and this is what we call mind games!
>>
>>1044407
>spot the /pol/, the post

How does it feel being a living caricature?
>>
>>1044828
Don't forget
>crossbowman? Bahh who needs em
>>
>>1044850
>there are people who unironically rate Lenin
>>
File: Enver.jpg (26 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
Enver.jpg
26 KB, 200x209
Enver Pasha
>WW1. the Ottoman Empire at war with Russia
>Enver decides an offensive against the Russians in the Caucasus is the way to go
>crazy high mountains. winter
>the soldiers are given summer uniforms
>every day they have to march 30 kilometers. 14 hours of march per day
>no shoes
>only dry bread and olives for rations
>starving to death
>they mistake one of their armies with a Russian one. 2k dead by friendly fire
>the offensive was supposed to be an encircling movement on the Russians
>gets encircled by the Russians instead. whatever. Enver orders to continue the advance because X Corp is coming to the rescue
>90% of the X Corp had died of hypothermia in the snow
>Enver is informed of the situation.
>what
>e
>ver
>"the offensive is to go on at full strength"
>the Russians appear in the HQ of the 3rd Army. they capture three divisions, 108 officers and 8 commanders
>Enver is completely encircled. orders retreat
>ten days later the remnants of the army had scaped the Russians
>150k soldiers start the offensive
>90k die
>not a proper battle fought
>single worst disaster of the Ottoman Empire in WW1
>Enver decides it's the Armenians fault
>Armenian genocide
>>
>>1045218
even more fuck ups after the war.
>goes to Germany, then Russia
>"we communists now"
>starts to work with Lenin
>leads a group of men to Turkey hoping Kemal would make him a minister or something
>gets told by him to gtfo, Lenin orders him back
>gets sent to negotiate with Central Asian rebels
>switches side
>"lol I am Timur Lenk now"
>stars fighting the soviets attempting to create a pan-turkic empire
>allows almost all of his soldiers to go home and celebrate some holiday, stays at the frontlines with only 30 men
>full Red Army brigade with machine guns appear
>"Charge!"
>gets shot
>>
>>1045218
jesus christ. thanks for typing that up anon
>>
Post something funnier
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.