[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post famous historical junkies Adolf ''I spit in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 634.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
634.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
Post famous historical junkies

Adolf ''I spit in the faces of lesser races'' Hitler was a meth head
>>
>Hitler was a method head

Gonna need legitimate source on that one sonny.
>>
File: 1321132165.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1321132165.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
Napo "never a day without gunpowder" leon
>>
>>890958

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

List of substances given to Hitler:

amphetamines (in Pervitin and Vitamultin form) [13]
Atropa belladonna (in Koster's Antigaspills,[13] compound containing strychnine, subject of investigation) [1]
Atropine (extract of seminal vesicles) [13]
Brom-Nervacit (barbiturate, since August 1941 a spoonful almost every night) [1]
bromides (to bring him down from amphetamine highs before sleep)
caffeine
chamolile
cocaine (via eyedrops)
E. coli
enzymes
Eukodol, or Eukodal (a trade name for oxycodone)
Eupaverinum (synthetic alkaloid) [1]
Glyconorm (metabolic ferments) [1]
Mutaflor (pills prescribed to Hitler for flatulence in 1936, the first unorthodox drug treatment from Morell; bacteria extracted from human faeces, see: E. coli) [1]
methamphetamine (crystal meth) [1]
morphine
Oxedrine Tartrate
potassium bromide
Prophenazone
proteins and lipids derived from animal tissues and fats
sodium barbitone
strychnine
sulfonamide
testosterone
vitamins

I kinda feel sorry for Hitler now. He was probably brain damaged towards the end of his life.
>>
Not sure if it counts as a junkie but McCarthy the commie hunter was a notorious alcoholic.
>>
The romanticists you love are probably opium addicts
>>
File: Blingosarko.jpg (59 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Blingosarko.jpg
59 KB, 600x900
Nicolas " Escobar " Sarkozy
>>
>>893389
What was he on?
Also a Bob Marley, of course.
>>
>>893414
Judgin by the escobar nickname, he was doing cocaine
>>
File: Odanobunaga.jpg (90 KB, 342x400) Image search: [Google]
Odanobunaga.jpg
90 KB, 342x400
Oda "Ikko Ikki Shoah" Nobunanga
>>
>>890987
>wow I just love swallowing Jewish propaganda
>>
>>893547
>>893551
>Anything bad about Hitler is because of Da joos!
>>/pol/
>>
>>893547

>cites sources

>NUH UH HE DINDU NUFFIN

Yeah fuck off back to /pol/ ya piece of shit.
>>
>>893778
Oh shit ,srry forgot i was not on /pol/
>>
>>890987
how did he get cocaine if cocaine trafficking was not invented back then?
>>
Hilter was also into scat.
>>
>>890987
Hahahahahaha

God damn if you're going to make propaganda at least make it believable. Every few years they find out some new juicy gossip about this guy. He's got one ball, he has a poopoo fetish, he made Jews into lampshades... It's like real life is satire at this point. Kind of funny though to those of us not wearing the goy glasses.
>>
>>893839
>>890958

>Hitler was 'a regular user of crystal meth', American Military Intelligence dossier reveals

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/hitler-was-a-regular-user-of-crystal-meth-american-military-intelligence-dossier-reveals-9789711.html
>>
>>893839
I'm not sure how this is a criticism. As the man's life is researched in greater detail, they find more shit out about him, it's just the shit that people are interested in hearing about is the tawdry weirdness, not the banal shit everyone else did.

Would you only be satisfied if all they reported was that he was very nice to his dog?
>>
File: JewSA.jpg (185 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
JewSA.jpg
185 KB, 1000x667
>>893889
>American Military Intelligence dossier reveals
>>
How would they know what drugs Hitler used when his body was cremated and where his ashes were scattered is a secret
>>
It's no secret that Hitler took lots of drugs, just like any German military or government functionary of the time. It was normal, you fools.
>>
>>894954

The list of drugs was taken from Theodor Morell's notes.
>>
>>893839
>God damn if you're going to make propaganda at least make it believable.

I'm not sure what's so unbelievable about Hitler being on amphetamines, which were widely used by the German military at the time.

It's not like Hitler was the only politician who fell victim to a stim-pushing quack. JFK was given regular amphetamine injections, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson
>>
File: 1458941226074.jpg (83 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1458941226074.jpg
83 KB, 788x685
>Any document that you cite is Jewish propaganda
What a joke.
>>
>>895760
>i would rather believe that he was just evil and murderous rather than addicted to drugs
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.