[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /HIS/ can you tell me something about the slavic people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
Hey /HIS/ can you tell me something about the slavic people? Im slavic but i dont know almost anything about my own people and i was wondering i you could help
>>
File: Classic Poland.png (323 KB, 680x1369) Image search: [Google]
Classic Poland.png
323 KB, 680x1369
Polandball comics are a great intro to the history and interrelations of the slavic peoples of Europe.
>>
bump but we are pretty shitty tho
>>
>>1428940
You forgot our EPIC SQUAT SKILZZ
>>
Not much history to the slavs, so you'll have to go WEWUZ and claim you were Romans or something
>>
File: Roman Empire.png (271 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
Roman Empire.png
271 KB, 500x692
>>
>>1428943
southern slavs don't squat much
>>
Slavic people are historically speaking child molesters.
>>
>>1428948
>>1428943
>>1428940
Can you fuck off back to /int/
>>
>>1428950
go back to /pol/ Hans
>>
File: russia.jpg (167 KB, 516x1599) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
167 KB, 516x1599
>>
File: EU Membership.png (120 KB, 1251x1564) Image search: [Google]
EU Membership.png
120 KB, 1251x1564
>>
File: Friends.jpg (29 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
29 KB, 400x280
>>
I'm a southern slav and i do see that we dont squat as much as the folks up northeast
>>
File: Armenia.png (378 KB, 648x4040) Image search: [Google]
Armenia.png
378 KB, 648x4040
>>
>countryballs
>squatting

You have to go back

>>>/int/
>>
Then you are not fucking slavic you dumb wewuzing burger.
>>
>>1428988
>not liking countryballs or squat jokes
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1428982
Thanks anon I hadn't seen that one before.

EPIC ARMENIABALL HAS HAD IT UP TO HERE
>>
/his/ should own countryballs.

It's not like any of the other boards are smart enough to get the jokes.

HURR DURR HOW DO I INTO HISTORY?
>>
>>1429033
You are sooo right
>>
File: Memetics.png (93 KB, 931x800) Image search: [Google]
Memetics.png
93 KB, 931x800
>>1429033
We need to support OC creation with particularly /his/ related topics. We don't seem to have many drawfags unfortunately.
>>
>>1429025
Countryballs are the most redditcore meme in history and it originated on KC which is pretty much the Reddit version of 4chan
>>
File: USA.jpg (137 KB, 553x623) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
137 KB, 553x623
>>1429123
alright
>>
Terribel thread.

Anyway, 'Slavs' are really just a language family, they haven't had any kind of unified culture or civilization since the early Middle Ages. Western Slavs like Poles, Czechs and Slovaks have always been oriented towards Western civilization while eastern Slavs like Russians and Ukrainians were a seperate Orthodox civilization with a completely different cultural development, derived from Byzantium rather than the Latin world. South Slavs were a bit of both.

Historically speaking, Poles have more in common with Germans than they do with Russians and Bulgarians have more in common with Greeks than they do with Czechs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.