[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not strictly /his/ related but i am a communications student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: a2343969132_10.jpg (264 KB, 853x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2343969132_10.jpg
264 KB, 853x1200
not strictly /his/ related but i am a communications student that wants to write a thesis about the discovery and enjoyment of indie rock.
the problem is i dont know if it qualifies as a communications thesis, does it qualify? /his/
i originally wanted to do a thesis about the reasons why the DIY aesthethic lives in a small scene but my teacher told me that wasnt a communications thesis
and my teacher wants me to write a thesis about the appropiation of indie rock, the problem is i think he doesnt know what appropiation actually means
>>
Ask your thesis committee, that's literally their job to help you decide on a thesis.
>>
Lol and after they graduate humanities faggots want to "share the wealth" of society. Dude, deep down you must know that this "research" subject of yours contributes nothing to society and is not worth the paper and and the ink.
>>
>>1335743
it's sunday and i dont think we have one, the problem according to my teacher is that i might pass the course, but in the next course (the last one) i might get shut down depending on the teacher i decide to take the course with.
and i cant ask the designated teacher because he IS my teacher and i think he doesnt know what appropiation is, he belives appropiation is discovering something, sharing it, and deciding if.
>>1335780
i live in a country where the college students are separated and paid according to the college they went and my college was strictly bussines related so its hard to see an economic leftist here
and it does contribute, nobody has done a research about this particular subjext, at least not in my country
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.