[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to Europe. I expected it to be beautiful. It was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pissoir.jpg (37 KB, 316x293) Image search: [Google]
pissoir.jpg
37 KB, 316x293
I went to Europe. I expected it to be beautiful. It was just full of trash and graffiti.

One of the most disgusting things though are these things. They are everywhere In Europe. I didn't know what they were for at first but then I noticed a man walk over to one and piss into it. They're public urinals.

As shocking as this was my disgust was just beginning. Men piss in public in Europe everywhere, and all the time. And I don't mean in those public urinals either, men who use those are the exception.

I had only been in Europe for a few hours when I saw a man who was walking on the sidewalk opposite to me stop, take his dick out of his pants, and start urinating in the middle of the sidewalk. When he was done he put his dick away and just walked away. There were people everywhere and he and they didn't seem to mind.

Throughout my stay in Europe I was constantly dodging piss everywhere. It's on the floor. It's on the walls. I would see at least 2-3 men every single day urinating in public, on the sides of buildings, or at the side of the road.

(cont)
>>
One time I came out of a cafe that was on a street corner, as I turned the corner I saw two men pissing against the wall of the cafe. When I parked in a parking lot I would see men park their cars, get out, and start urinating. One day I decided to relax in a park. A man walking through the park stopped and, you guessed it, started pissing in the middle of the park only a few metres away from me.

These weren't lower-class men either. All strata of society were represented. The guy that I first saw pissing in the middle of the sidewalk? He was wearing a suit and tie and talking on his iPhone, presumably to business clients.

One day I went to a museum in Stockholm. I walked into one of the gallery rooms and noticed dozens of people crowding around an artwork, exitedly talking and filming it with their phones. I got in closer to investigate. It was a porcelein urinal. One of the onlookers was boasting that it was the most important European work of art of the 20th Century and explaining that one day a famous musician had cleverly distracted the security guards and managed to piss in it.

The final straw for me was when I went to France and had a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles. I didn't see anyone pissing. I felt like I had found the one space in Europe free from my disgust. Then as the tour guide walked us through the magnificent marble corridors he proudly explained to us how the nobility would just urinate and defecate in the halls.
>>
Cool blog post senpai
>>
>>1333777
This.

Kill yourself OP.
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with pissing on every square foot of public space, OP. How else would you sterilize the area when Europeans don't know how to use soap?
>>
>>>/int/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.