[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teaching Feeling thread XX8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
File: 078.jpg (251 KB, 1271x697) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
251 KB, 1271x697
>So, comrades, you know what this thread about.

>Buy game here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

>Clean unmodded translation patch till 1.31 (1.32 is still new and unexplored, 1.40 is bugged as hell)
https://mega.nz/#!q0thyLqL!NdqAelTPsfsHo7EcKoYWpmh8bviEcF2li11zt3_GUho

>Mod pack
https://mega.nz/#!r4NEVDAQ!stMT8VTB27O5tIIvY3fsjeDUkfR2sgWSiFGT7VlgZ5o

>Sylvie theme for your Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sylvie/?src=ss

>Small walkthrough FAQ for newbies
1. My Sylvie is dead what the...
Don't molest her, headpat (2-3 times per day) and talk only. Don't be a dick in choices. In the restaurant she wants pancake. A PANCAKE!
2. How can I open those scenes..
For kitchen scene - let her wear only apron before going to sleep;
For outside scene - equip Sylvie with frilly dress, go to the forest and look around for several times;
For denial scene - don't have any sex with her for several days. The more times you refuse her, the more lewd scene you get;
For blowjob scene - level up her lust;
For second page scene - level up her lust to 200+, then leave the house alone and return. Then level up to 400 and make her wear shirt before bed;
And don't deny her when she offers herself to you for the very first time. Sylvie gathered all her courage to ask you about it!
3. Flowers...
Find a merchant at the market for book. Then go to forest and collect them. Blue flowers are pain, but deal with it.

If you have some questions or troubles with the game, just ask. There are a lot of good people who can help you.
Contribute with pictures and good stories, if you can.
Be friendly to each other and enjoy head-patting!
>>
File: 1459522350656.jpg (56 KB, 406x604) Image search: [Google]
1459522350656.jpg
56 KB, 406x604
>>4237467
aww but if u put a walkthrough what will i have to do between updates??
>>
File: SCSq1Aj_14.jpg (86 KB, 395x357) Image search: [Google]
SCSq1Aj_14.jpg
86 KB, 395x357
>>4237473
I'm sure there are gonna be different kinds of questions, Support-kun
>>
What exactly is in that Mod pack?
Also will i lose my 1.31 progress if i install it?
>>
File: Living the dream.jpg (531 KB, 1947x1000) Image search: [Google]
Living the dream.jpg
531 KB, 1947x1000
>>4237475
u should be alright if ur save is from 1.30/1.31
and the readme has details of whats inside
>>
What is in the mod pack?
>>
Contains
-Text Translation-----------------------SpaceGodzilla & Nomake Wan
-TL Script------------------------------Jaypee
-UI-------------------------------------Jellypubes, Jaypee & TechSupport-tan
-Partial Uncensor-----------------------Horoko
-Modscript and Addons-------------------Modding-anon (cause idk who actually)
|-Santa Dress-----------------------Ray-Kbys(original), Custom edits- Dragonpaladin & Nari
|-Open Black lace underwear---------Ray-Kbys(original), Custom edits- TechSupport-tan
-Exhibitionism Mod----------------------TechSupport-tan, Code by- John Doe
-Anal Finger (for bed scene)------------Nari, Text by- TechSupport-tan
-New Status Menu (for bed scene)--------John Doe
-English and Custom Name triggers-------TechSupport-tan

Changes
-Bugfixes-------------------------------Nari & TechSupport-tan
-BGM Loop Fix---------------------------Ryosuke
-Re-added Babydoll

taken from readme
>>
Patch-kun here. The unmodded patch works just fine on 1.3.2. 1.4.0 adds several new UI elements that break it, but it's a beta anyway so no one cares.
>>
>>4237532
its also has the shirts for the cafe scene now
>>
>>4237467
>Blue flowers are pain, but deal with it.
Huh?
>>
When can I fuck the shop keep
>>
>>4237637
Blue flowers lower Sylvie's lust, and can be found abundantly. Pink flowers do the opposite and are rarer.

>>4237654
Never, confirmed by the creator himself.
>>
>>4237654
Not going to happen.
Quit asking.
It will be Sylvie only and no bad route either, other than that one bad end implemented already.
>>
Does the kitchen scene work if Sylvie is wearing the apron and other clothing like socks, ribbons, etc...
>>
socks and any kind of underwear are a big no.

ribbon are ok, headpiece are ok and that clip thing on hair are ok
>>
I can't get the kitchen scene, she's only wearing the apron but the scene isn't coming up. Is it a guaranteed chance of the scene happening or is it random and I just have bad luck
>>
>>4237904
Is her lust by any chance lower than 10?
>>
>>4237908
It's at 480...
>>
>>4237913
The game checks for the following conditions:

- Sylvie has to be naked (that means, no dress, no panties, no BH)
- only one of the aprons has to hang around her neck
- her lust must be higher than 9.

If all of that is the case, then you should get the scene - guaranteed .
>>
>>4237915
sadly not workin, the only thing she has on rn is the gown, and scene aint triggerin. It did on 1.16, but ever since i updated to 1.31 it hasn't been workin
>>
>>4237922
Are you sure that something didn't broke on the update?

Could you do a small check: if you are on Windows, first install notepad++:

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

That's required because the main programmer is working on a Mac, and he does not care for proper Windows linebreaks. If you are on Mac or Linux, you don't have to install it.

Then: in the TF folder, there should be a file data\scenario\step6.ks. On Linux/Mac, open it with your preferred editor, on Windows open it with notepad++. Then search for one line:

>[eval exp="f.feeling=0" ]

And directly below that should be the following code:

>[if exp="f.dress==0 && f.under_p==0 && f.under_b==0 && f.lust>=10 && f.act=='non'" ]
>[else]
>[jump storage="" target="*non_ep" ]
>[endif]
>
>[if exp="f.neck==11 || f.neck==12 || f.neck==13 || f.neck==14 " ]
>[jump storage="H_morning.ks" target="*morning" ]
>[endif]

If that is not the case ... well, then I have a theory: you didn't update the program correctly, and it still checks for the babydoll, which was removed in the most recent versions. In its stead we got the apron now. In an older file the check for the baby doll would still be existent in that file.
>>
>>4237928
>you didn't update the program correctly, and it still checks for the babydoll

Not the anon you're talking with, but I still have babydoll in 1.3.1, am I not supposed to?
>>
>>4237972
The modded patch re-added the babydoll, so if that's what you're using, you should be good (but the scene in question should still trigger from apron).
>>
>>4237972
If you downloaded one of the versions in this thread, then they have the babydoll reinserted into the game. At least when you are using a pre-modded version.

>>4237532

I don't know though if "re-adding" means that the code in step6.ks was expanded to check either for aprons or for babydolls to trigger the scene. The mod pack does not contain such a file anyhow - a.k.a. the chance is high that the babydoll simply has no special logic associated anymore, but is still available.
>>
>>4237922
You have to use the apron in 1.3.2. I know, it's confusing, but that's mods for ya. The original version of 1.3.2 doesn't have the babydoll so the scene was changed to trigger with naked apron instead until Ray can re-draw some art assets for the babydoll.
>>
File: strands.png (871 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
strands.png
871 KB, 600x450
So, Ray has this series of loli animations he titled CG-cool and CG-cute that I'd like to acquire for research purposes.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148495.html

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ141907.html

I can't exactly read moonrunes, does anyone know of a way to get these? I couldn't find any torrents or accurate search terms to use in order to find them anywhere else.
>>
>>4238009
It just some video, if you want i can upload it to mediafire or mega
>>
File: 1458961524934.jpg (452 KB, 2106x2996) Image search: [Google]
1458961524934.jpg
452 KB, 2106x2996
>>4238012
That would be much appreciated!
>>
>>4238014
inb4 "anti-piracy" fags
>>
>>4238012
I am a fellow scientist as well and would love some links for my, ahem, research that I'm doing.
>>
>>4238012
bumpity bump
>>
File: 1459840019861.jpg (447 KB, 1200x787) Image search: [Google]
1459840019861.jpg
447 KB, 1200x787
>>4238012
>>4238014
I'm afraid I must rest for the time being, I look forward to all the scientific experiments those cool and cute CG's will provide in the morrow.
>>
I know its all about Sylvie but man i would love something with the clothes shop lady and the weird restaurant girl.
>>
>>4238072
Meh, thought someone further up said something about the creator never letting that happen or something.

I wouldn't mind it, would add additional content and longer play hours instead of just head patting Sylvie 24/7. Not that I don't mind, but once you get to the point where you've done everything, what's the answer to the question of life, you know?
>>
File: 1rdAEhw (1).jpg (215 KB, 1020x1447) Image search: [Google]
1rdAEhw (1).jpg
215 KB, 1020x1447
>>4238014
>>4238041
>>4238068

My internet connection is crap so here's the link

https://mega.nz/#!eQ4AyBAD!h6CqLB-2nBZA9ZfOvfibzAkk6uiI3VKTdN1OPVFT0fw
>>
>>4238072
>>4238081
Exactly, Ray said it won't happen.
This game will be Sylvie only and no further bad routes either, or at least you won't be able to do anything bad to her because he can't get himself to draw it anymore
And I like it that way.
>>
>>4238092

Well, it's his game and all but I mean does someone really want to close a game that much?

And sometimes you've got to have those bad parts to make a game what it really is, or make a game truly complete.

The moral high horse sucks, I've always said we should put it out of it's misery.
>>
>>4238092
For some reason I thought Ray is a her.
>>
>>4238094
I am perfectly on board with there not being any more bad routes or other characters to fuck. I actually prefer it that way.
If you want it to be different, there are plenty of games out there you can sleep around or have all the bad endings you could ever want in. So I am glad to have a game, which is different from all of that stuff and I would hate to see it go down the route of yet another generic h game.
Also fucking someone else with Sylvie in love with you like that would be a vile thing to do.
This game is about her and the developing relationship between her and the MC, so it won't really get any more complete by adding other characters to fuck or more bad ends.
>>
>>4238099

Another generic h-game?! Do not make me laugh.

Like you said, there are indeed many games that have such. But there are many games exactly like this one, and you can find those on vndb.org.

Having more bad ends would be called game development, it provides more content to be explored. It adds so much more to a game, why do you think other game developers add more then just one bad end?

The way you're looking at it is so simple, it's atrocious.

Again, it's called having options, it's called being a game. A game shouldn't just be buckled down by one thing. And again, yes it is his game and I respect that, but in my opinion there could have been so much more added that could provide so much more enjoyment.
>>
>>4238102
>But there are many games exactly like this one, and you can find those on vndb.org.
In that case I'd very much like to be pointed in their direction. especially since I am talking games, not just VNs hardly being interactive at all, or even worse Kinetic Novels.
And it's still most games having you sleep around or having multiple bad endings (or both), so yes, another generic h game, because that is what most h games are like (and I am still talking about actual games not VNs being hardly interactive).

They add more bad ends because they feel it makes sense, fits their story or people might want it.
So yes, it is more content, but more content isn't automatically good content or makes a game better. That is what I would call an overly simplistic view.
I am simply of the opinion that this game does not need that bad end content or other characters to fuck. You are acting like your opinion is the only viable one though.
What you may find providing enjoyment to you would take away from the game for me, which is why I like having found a game catering to what I like and all that other stuff not even being an option and not having to worry about avoiding bad ends. Because even when those options are obvious, it would take away from the carefree atmosphere for me.
I fully understand people not agreeing with me here, but I am also glad Ray is taking the route I like.
>>
>>4238109

Not only are you doing the exact same thing, but you are arguing so hard for your point to be clear and the only point here.

Yes, you have a simplistic view of h-games and it's atrocious, it's pathetic. There are plenty of h-games that are good and have multiple endings that add so much more depth to them. Do I care to point you in their direction? No.

Why don't I care? Because you are some random person who I know will not change their opinion because people are stupid, lazy, idiotic creatures and the opinions they have cannot nor will not change.

And I did not say more content makes it good, I said it makes it have more depth and development, it adds more content to explore and if you enjoy, good on you.

The only person with a simplistic view here is you.
>>
>>4238109

Next thing you'll tell me is we shouldn't pirate his game and we should shower him with every penny we own simply because he made a game that's pretty good.
>>
>>4238117
I am not arguing for my point to be the only one here. I pretty clearly made this all about opinion.
All you can do is resort to ad hominem though.
Maybe you are just shitposting, or maybe you are really just a massive idiot (have your ad hominem), but at this point I am out, as you neither seem to have a real point to make or the capability to back it up, as you simply refused to do so when asked, giving bullshit excuses.
But apparently you are invested enough in this to double post about it.
At this point it feels pretty great to have Ray not agree with you and basically say none of what you want is going to happen for this game, ever.
>>
>>4238119

Trying to gloat about it will get you nowhere, as people do change their minds on a daily basis. So take whatever happiness you can from how bland the game is for now.

The future isn't set like you seem to assert.

I called you view pathetic, not you yourself so the use of ad hominem in this case is irrelevant. Of course your use of it only furthers my point.

Bullshite excuses? At this point I wouldn't have a problem with committing an ad hominem with how dumb these threads get with people like yourself. I do not care to point you in any direction, why should I? Your opinion is your own, and I know it will not change nor do I care for it to change. As it stands I do not care for your person, so why should I care for pointing you in any direction?

Please enlighten me with more of your bullshite.
>>
>>4238126
Just stay butthurt, it's okay.
>b-but I am not
Sure thing.
>>
>>4238088
Thanks anon
>>
"Vanilla" mindbreak. That's one thing that I love that is hard as fuck to find.
Good thing this game has it.
>>
File: lex_the_evil_mastermind.jpg (52 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
lex_the_evil_mastermind.jpg
52 KB, 500x255
I want to lull Sylvie into false sense of security and then betray her.
Like I said once before, the most exquisite form of torture is giving hope and then taking it away.
>>
File: LowQualityBait.jpg (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LowQualityBait.jpg
13 KB, 500x500
>>4238154
>>
>>4238109
I'm not sure what >>4238102 means about 'exactly like this one', so it'd be hard for me to point you in a particular direction in his stead though I do want to. I won't say I've played every eroge there is because that would be absurd, but I've played quite a few and finding one that's 'exactly' like TF is pretty much a zero.

If he simply means a one-route one-character game, CLOCKUP recently released 'Chains of Summer' which is kinda like TF in reverse. There is a good end, but there are four bad ends because the game focuses on a girl you hold hostage. No other character routes, but it's pretty dark and doesn't have any of the 'raising' sim that TF does. In that sense it's closer to the 'VNs hardly being interactive at all' that you talk about than to being a 'game'.

I think the issue here is that both you and the other guy should define your terms. I have a feeling that the miscommunication between you is because it's not being communicated accurately what he means about 'games exactly like TF' and what you mean about 'games, not VNs or KNs'. Perhaps if you two can look past the rage filter and talk some good, productive discussion can result.

>>4238117
John Doe is that you? I mean you didn't use the word 'retard' so I could be wrong, but...

>>4238118
If you want the latest version of the game without having to wait for pirates and want to support development, sure. Otherwise it's your perogative.
>>
>>4238163
>If he simply means a one-route one-character game
That's roughly half of what I was talking about.
Now it just needs to be happy and consensual as well.
Most games are pretty rape-y and/or involve multiple characters you (can) fuck, which is exactly why I am grateful for a game not having either of those for once. Just a nice little game with one positive relationship to build up.
I am playing other games as well, plenty of them, but none of them have me really care about the characters like TF or is as nice and relaxing as TF.
I was also perfectly civil at first, I'd say, but he got too invested in the discussion starting in >>4238099 but I'd argue that my response to that was still civil.
Doesn't seem like he takes people not agreeing with him well but rather tries to belittle those opinions and refuses to back his claims and see other opinions as possibly valid ones to have in the first place. So my problem with him was/is mostly that.
>>
where can i find list of custom name trigger and their effect?
>>
What name do you have Sylvie call you?
Mines [spoiler]Daddy[/spoiler].
>>
>>4238174
Should have been
>[...] but he got too invested in the discussion starting in >>4238102 [...]
>>
>>4238163
Not me, I am just laughing at you guys.

But you know, I could write my opinion down as well. Yes, I am missing quite a bit of content in TF. I have even been thinking about adding new content to the game as well.

But I won't do it. At least not alone. The reasons for that are somewhat simple:
- the engine is terrible (again, what was that engine called that one other anon named in one of these threads? It slipped my mind).
- I am no artist
- I am also no designer

If I was to add new content to TF, it would basically be TF recoded. And that would mean so many copyright infringements that I don't even wanna think about it.

For the old stuff I could use the existing assets. For the new stuff I need someone who can design it (cannot design for shit, can only code), and I need someone to draw it.

-------------------------

The reasons why I am laughing at both of you are pretty simple as well:
- new content probably would be optional. Like all the optional ends in Chrono Trigger. You don't have to play them, they are optional. If you don't like it, don't play it, but you cannot blame other people when they like completely optional content and you don't.
- feeling the urge to defend such a position on 4chan speaks of major autism.

And now, don't mind me again.
>>
>>4238220
So you are another one of those people spouting autism every time people argue something on 4chan?
Should have figured.
>>
>>4238228
I'd rather say he hit your nerve.
>>
>>4238220
>If you don't like it, don't play it, but you cannot blame other people when they like completely optional content and you don't.
Which is not what happened.
I simply prefer that content not to be there at all and I see no blaming someone in or other problem with that in any way.
The "don't like it, don't play it" part would also be better directed at the other guy, who is the one actually complaining about the game as it is.
>>
>>4238232
Not really, it just happens all over 4chan and I have always found this to be a pretty retarded thing.
Not like he was talking about me anyway, I just don't think too highly of him, so it fit the image.
>>
>>4238135
Oh boy, you got me with that butthurt part. SO original kid.

Not.
>>
>>4238232
That was the intention.
>>
>>4238239
>further proving it
>>
>>4238163

Of course I could go looking through thousands of games to find one single example, but that would be an ample waste of time just to prove one single person wrong. Do I care enough to do that? No.

No, just merely an anon who enjoys a bland game.

Well come wake me up when September ends... Actually just call me when they crate untraceable credit cards that DLSite will accept. And inb4 "Oh they already do" fags, oh pelase I've tried them all. DLSite does not like any of them for some reason.
>>
>>4238174

And you've simply played them all have you? No?

Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut or better yet, put your money where your mouth is.

But your opinion isn't valid, neither is mine. You're doing exactly as you've said in your first reply to me. They have a word for that, it's called being hypocritical.
>>
>>4238241
Haha, keep trying kid. The fact that you know I'm right but cannot agree to it is immensely enjoyable with you trying to play it off as me being "butt hurt". Please continue to further my point. I'm sure that low level of immaturity has gotten you far.
>>
>>4238233
>I simply prefer that content not to be there at all

Are you a member of the thought police? If you don't see content through your normal gameplay, then what's your problem?

You'd never go down the bad path anyways, so what do you care? Do you know how much hidden content is in games that you usually never see? http://tcrf.net/

>part would also be better directed at the other guy,

Why? Contrary to you, he seemed to understand the concept of optional content and multiple paths. Some people like one path, others like others. He might like the aspect of caring for a slave child, but he might also like the idea of corrupting it completely. And you know, as long as it's optional, I am down with it. Not that it's gonna happen (anytime soon).

>>4238235
Weren't you the guy who was told to leave if you don't like it, who then said that he might consider it? Because if you are, then I am wondering what you are still doing here apart from "basking in the warmth of my code-jargon-and-insults bukkake", as one anon put it so lyrically.
>>
>>4238249
He got you into responding. I am sure that's a point for him, having you triggered so hard.
>>
>>4238250

Bloody thank you!

Finally someone understands the concept of having additional content that is optional.
>>
>>4238252

Well the point system has done a decent job at keeping me interested in continuing to poke at him, but I would suggest going back to Tumblr if you are looking for people who are "triggered".
>>
>>4238248
>And you've simply played them all have you?
>What are tags? What are descriptions?
This is getting old.
>>
>>4238257

Come back once you've spent a few hours going over every single tag, no go ahead I insist, I'll wait for you to come back crying.
>>
>>4238250
I fully understand the concept of optional content.
That doesn't mean I have to like the optional content being there.
I seriously don't get why you have such a problem with me just being happy about this game not providing certain content.
So really the one blaming others for their likes is you here.
All I am saying is I'd prefer it not to be part of the game. I didn't attack anyone simply for wanting that content though, but you have to go and make this out to be "thought policing". If someone simply voices an opinion? Really?
I never once said it shouldn't be there, it isn't allowed to be there or something along those lines. All I said is it is not there and I am happy about it not being there.
You, Ray or anyone else can put in all the content they like. I don't have to be happy with that decision though just because it's more content. Why do you need that to be different?
>>
>>4238263
>still trying this hard
Seems like you are really unable to drop this, huh?
It's also in no way necessary to go over every single tag, just to filter by the relevant ones, but that just as an aside.
>>
>>4238250
>Weren't you the guy who was told to leave if you don't like it, who then said that he might consider it?
Not really, no.
I haven't been here that long and thus don't even know what happened here, which the rest of that reply seems to reference.
I know it's just part of 4chan, so I don't voice it often, but I still think it's a pretty retarded thing.
>>
>>4238273

Well in your case you would need to, seeing as how anal you want to be about this.

Stop trying to force your opinion as being the only one valid.
>>
>>4238250
>Why? Contrary to you, he seemed to understand the concept of optional content and multiple paths.
Forgot about that part.
Simply because I am not the one complaining about the game and calling it bland.
So the way the game currently is there is no point in directing that statement at me, only as a hypothetical in case that stuff ever gets implemented (which Ray said won't happen).
But as it is now, there is a point in directing that statement at him.
>>
>>4238272
>I fully understand the concept of optional content.
>That doesn't mean I have to like the optional content being there.

Doesn't compute.

>I seriously don't get why you have such a problem with me just being happy about this game not providing certain content.

That is not the problem. The problem is that YOU cannot except people wanting to have content in it that you probably will never see and will never be affected be, and you still cannot except it because ... well, I dunno, you never provided any kind of logical reason.

>So really the one blaming others for their likes is you here.

... what? Sorry, but just how stupid are you?

Haven't I made it ABUNDANTLY clear that I am fine with everything as long as it's optional? Once again, it does not affect you, or me, or whomever if you don't wanna see it. There is ZERO, NADA logical reason for your opinion, or if there is, you haven't been providing it. All you have been doing so far is rambling about "being happy that it does not have such content", and that, by itself, is no argument AGAINST such content in a game, ESPECIALLY if it's optional.

Come back when you understood logical deduction.

>If someone simply voices an opinion? Really?

If you voice an opinion, you have to back it up. If you can't do that, then everyone will look at you as a retard. If you are fine by that, OK, go on. If you are not, I suggest coming up with some arguments or shutting up now.

You cannot "voice your opinion" and NOT possibly except that others will question it. And saying "B-but it's MY OPINION!" doesn't make it better. And if you have no arguments, then maybe you should start re-evaluating your opinion.
>>
>>4238272
Why even care about optional content? It doesn't make sense, you make it sound like the game will be a complete failure with having options.

I wouldn't be surprised honestly, you seem like one of those moral people who just love that moral high horse.
>>
>>4238281
What's so hard about understanding that I don't have to like content being there, which would essentially be just bloat for me? Why do I, in your mind, have to like content I would never touch? Why do I have to want that to be there?

I do accept people wanting that content.
I thought I made that clear in the post you are replying to. I also tried to make it clear earlier this is all just about opinion and that I know and accept that.
But I still fail to see why I suddenly have to like and want content I would never touch? Are you taking "not liking something" as the same thing as disliking it? They are not the same, but if that were the case, I could somewhat understand and it's pretty common to miss that distinction.

And yes, you are basically blaming me for what I'd like not to be in the game for some really odd reason.
Can you explain to me why I have to want that extra content I won't touch? Why I have to actually like that being in a game?
It'd be just bloat and I would never touch it anyway. So of course I am happy about not having to download that extra stuff with each new version and not having to have all that excess data sit on my hdd just for content I don't like.
I never claimed to make an argument or wanting to do so by stating an opinion, quite the contrary. I also never argued or tried to argue against someone implementing that content or it being part of a game. Why would I?
All I said is I am happy it's not in there and I don't know why you see that as arguing against it (or trying to) or an attack on your stance on things. It's neither of those. All it is is a statement of fact.

As long as I am not trying to convince anyone, I don't see why I would need to back up an opinion. It's not like I am making a claim as to some universal fact or someone else being wrong.
You are free to question or challenge it all you like, but I don't really see the point to that, if it really is just a matter of opinion.
>>
File: 1452214899864.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1452214899864.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
holy shit guys...
where did the headpats go here?
>>
>>4238282
The only logical reasons I see?
Because it'd be nothing but bloat for me.
And because of the people certain content might attract and the discussions about the game involving that content then and me not able to miss it if I don't just play the game and not participate in the community.

I never intended to make it sound like the game would fail if that content were added, but I don't really see that in my posts either.
There is also nothing about morality in here and besides saying fucking other people with Sylvie being in love with you like that would be vile, I don't see how any statement I made would be considered to be one about morality.
All I can really do is assure you that it's definitely not what I am talking about or trying to do though.

All I am saying is I like the content not being there.
That is in no way an attack on someone else's opinion or wish for it to be there though. I mean nothing besides what I actually wrote by that. It's supposed to be a simple statement about my feelings towards it, which may be as illogical as feelings may be, but I also never claimed that to be otherwise.
>>
>>4238301
>quoting bloat
>where the PNG files take up 300+ MB of game data alone
>where, if we where to compress everything visually losslessly (not really lossless) we could decrease the footprint by a huge degree
>where the game scripts take up BARELY 1.2 megabytes - also known as "could fit on a HDD disc"
>where games like Skyrim come up with 30 Gigabytes of meshes and textures and animations and ...

Logic is clearly not yours, hm?
>>
>>4238313
>"could fit on a HDD disc"
I think you meant to say "floppy disk".

I'll just go back to lurking (and hiding argumentposts).
>>
>>4238316
HDD floppy disk, right.
The English term slipped my mind, and I was too lazy to look it up - thank you.
>>
>>4238220
Why not make your own game lol
Everything you do will break by the next update.
And everyone will expect you to fix it, enjoy your time waster.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (23 KB, 521x370) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
23 KB, 521x370
>>4238306

In all honesty, this is the only thing I can find that even comes close to showing how disgusting and dumb your logic is.
>>
>>4238320
If you got no clue what you are talking about, why do you feel the need to talk about it still?

Ray won't abandon TS, he has shown that he will rather abandon the project entirely or revert back to an old version of the engine. Or to put it more bluntly: He won't necessarily change a running system - which means that the game scripts are somewhat safe now, at least the basics.

And from what I can see, Ray is rather just adding new content instead of modifying old one. And if he changes something, well, I am going to see if I am going to fix it. "Everyone" might expect me to fix it - may I remember you that there were people who expected me to insert a check if Sylvie is wearing the shirt and wanted me to make her naked instead in the restaurant? I didn't do what people expected from me, we rather fixed it properly (not forgetting the TechSupporter and Nari here).

People can expect whatever they want and get butthurt about it. I don't owe to anyone here.
>>
>>4238330

Just keep up the bloody good work lads, a good portion of us appreciate all the work you've done for us with the game fixes and what not.
>>
>>4238313
You don't seem to understand that other bloat doesn't make more bloat any better, so neither is pointing out there is bloat already or other games having more bloat helpful or making my argument invalid in any way.
That said I'd really advise you not to complain about someone else's logic.

>>4238317
Not HDD floppy disk, just floppy disk.
HDD is short for Hard Disk Drive.

>>4238321
Probably same fag as >>4238313
But if not, do explain where the problems are with any of that.
>>
>>4238330
Oh, that being said - I still think that the engine stinks and that TF should be reprogrammed. Maybe with a small custom engine that Ray could even use in his other projects. Depending on what he need. I know my share of modular programming and how to extend existing APIs.

I doubt it will happen though, and I am not gonna beg him as well.
>>
What did the latest update fix exactly?

>>4238330
>If you got no clue what you are talking about, why do you feel the need to talk about it still?
haha, what
>>
>>4238338
-Fixed bug where clicking 'undress' on page 3 would return you to page 2 instead
-Fixed bug where even if you hadn't unlocked event 2-2, switching to CG mode and back would unlock it
-Fixed bug where in certain scenes the socks would not display correctly

>>4238102
>But there are many games exactly like this one, and you can find those on vndb.org.
>>4238244
>Of course I could go looking through thousands of games to find one single example, but that would be an ample waste of time just to prove one single person wrong. Do I care enough to do that? No.

Uh, if you bring it up as evidence, the onus is on you to provide said evidence. If you bring it up and then say "LOL you should do your own research I don't have to do shit!" it doesn't mean anything. This is now how debate works. Either provide the evidence to back up your claim, or don't make the claim.
>>
>>4238346
I forgot there was a readme, thanks anyway.
I also noted there's a 1.4.0 beta, but it's just technical features.
>>
>>4238335
Dude, you are complaining about bloat when you have zero idea on what bloat you are already dealing with. The game executable ALONE is 50 Megabytes in size. Needed to make the game run, but unnecessary, because you could make the game run otherwise.

And you are complaining about bloat that is optional content. One question: did you consider the side quests in the Final Fantasy games (6 - 9) all bloat as well? I am going to give you a direct example: I HATE the card game in FF8 and FF9. I hate playing cards in general. Do I think FF8 and FF9 are bloated for it?

No, I don't. You know why? Because I can simply not play these card battles (except in FF9, where, if memory serves, I can simply lose, so I don't have to put any effort in that). Do I go about telling people how the game is bloated for that? NO, I DON'T.

And especially FF9 has MAJOR technical flaws concerning the loading times, even on PSX emulators (correct timing emulation, yeah, I get it, but it still sucks). For THAT the game is bloated, because the game takes like 20 seconds for each fucking fight to load. Compare that to FF6 and its 2 seconds of loading time.

But you are just full of shit - unless, UNLESS you are like me and fucking count the cycles your functions need to execute. Because then you are a true hacker.

Aaaanyways, your argument about bloat makes no sense. You probably can't even estimate what parts of a game take up what portions on your hard disk.

>Not HDD floppy disk, just floppy disk.
I could have sworn there once were "high density/double-layered floppy disk", hence the name ... must've been mistaken about it.
>>
>>4238350
You are bloat in this thread.
I can't filter your post due to principles.
So I'll kindly tell you to get out of this website.
>>
What's the easiest way to get started with the newest/best version and any good mods? I tried the link in the OP but it just redirects forever.

Someone posted at one point that they had animations, how do I get those?
>>
>>4238361
There are no in-game animations (yet). Ray said he -might- implement them as a bonus feature for certain scenes with certain clothes, but that hasn't been done.
>>
>>4238360
Your principles are not my problems. Either you break your principles, or you learn to deal with it.
>>
>>4238350
I am aware of this game being horribly bloated.
But those new routes and optional content would also mean more images, which, as you pointed out yourself, are already bloated.
So all I am saying is that something already suffering from a problem or something else suffering from that problem even worse, doesn't make making that problem bigger better in any way.
And yes, content/features I will never touch/don't need is pretty much the same as any other form of bloat to me. It takes up unnecessary resources, be it disk space or increasing load time.
That's a major selling point of plenty of Linux distros, including the one I run.

But yes, I do have an idea about what part of a game takes up the most storage, but it seems like you forgot new scenes would mean new pictures, which already take up the majority of space of TF.

>But you are just full of shit - unless, UNLESS you are like me and fucking count the cycles your functions need to execute. Because then you are a true hacker.
I have got to give it to you though, that part was pretty funny.

Those floppies ring a bell with me as well (don't even know if they should), but HDD is really just the abbreviation for Hard Disk Drive.
>>
What's the easiest way to get started with the newest/best version and any good mods? I tried the link in the OP but it just redirects forever.

I'm cool to just buy the game, but OP link is broken and I do not understand moonrunes.
>>
>>4238371
Try again? The link works fine on my end.
>>
>>4238366

That anon here (>>4238313) already pointed out that the images would can be re-encoded in a lossy format. Know what, I already did that for data/fgimage/chara/socks - the size turns from 6.2 MB to 2.6 MB, and I didn't even apply any optimizers. I didn't forget about it, I rather took the convention into consideration already.

>slipping in Linux distros

I am now expecting at least Slackware, LFS or Gentoo, since you are so concerned about bloat. Anything else makes you a hypocrite now.

Anyways, I am tired of this, so I am just gonna say you are retarded. Got a problem with that? Fine, I don't care.
>>
>>4238371
which link? if its the dlsite one thats where to buy the game
and dlsite links are weird sometimes

if its to the TL patch or the mod patch
those links should work...
>>
>>4238374
It's actually Arch. It's more efficient than Gentoo and I prefer the release model over Slackware's (I know about the current version, but pacman is a pretty great piece of software).
But what I was saying is that I consider anything I won't use at all bloat, so additional pictures would definitely be just additional bloat for me and I like to avoid that.

And no, I don't care about a retard calling me a retarded.
>>
What does the modpatch in OP do?
>>
>>4238391
See >>4237532 for contents.
>>
>>4238389
>It's more efficient than Gentoo
>I don't care about a retard calling me a retarded.

Hahaha. tfw a retard is called retarded, but is so retarded they do not know they are retarded.
>>
>>4238394
Yes, Arch uses binary packages and is thus far more time efficient. That's a fact you can actually measure and prove.

The second part was just a typo, but I can see the irony in it.
>>
>>4238399
Dude - dude - please stop, I must've broken at least one or two rips already by suppressing my laughter.

Maybe you just wanna peek at this:

>https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.5.3/gcc/i386-and-x86_002d64-Options.html

with my little piece of extra-advice that distributions which are based on binary packages do not set the support switches for stuff like SSE and AVX ... which results in NOTABLY slower code.

Oh, and before you ask: kernel compiling takes less time than downloading it. And for that, the kernel is configured exactly for my machines. Only getting separate firmware blobs is a drag sometimes.
>>
>>4238335

Yes because calling someone samefag as someone else really does much for your point. Fucking children these days.
>>
@Techsupporter
You once introduced the idea of having a separate status screen. I wasn't too fond of this idea so far - until today, where I wanted to work on H_ex.ks again and noticed that I wanted to have the option to open and close Sylvie's legs via button. Is there an easy way to generate graphics for these?

Also, I am thinking about introducing a new value to the script, which would be "hornyness". The reason for that would be that I want to have the chance of cleaning up Sylvie, getting rid of all the body juices in the room. But if I was to do that, that would also reset her actual hornyness (because Ray uses her absolute wetness as indicator for her lust level). What do you think about these ideas?
>>
>>4238400
Then you should be aware that Arch also supports building everything from source as well as binary.
PKGBUILDs are also easier to build than ebuilds.
So just go and measure it. Arch is more time efficient, although Gentoo does have it's advantages, like having more packages available.
>>
>>4238346

I am not going to cater some child on the internet simply because he believes his opinion is the only opinion that matters.
>>
>>4238410
>I am not going to back my claim, because I can't, but I'll keep making excuses for it
Whatever helps you sleep.
>>
>>4238411

Haha, I have no need to back my claim. Nor am I inclined to do so, I am simply acting like yourself.

It's also called actually using your brain for once, you might want to try it sometime.
>>
>>4238413
>It's also called actually using your brain for once
>>
>>4238411
>Whatever helps you sleep.

When did this turn into a NyQuil thread?
>>
>>4238413
A claim and an opinion, especially one mostly being a feeling, are two different things, anon.
So I would strongly support you using your brain for once.
>>
>>4238409
And I can set the flags that I want to set globally and easily in one file? I can determine if, say, VLC is supposed to be compiled without lua and qt interface? I can make sure that a x86 and a x64 version is compiled and installed equally - also, again through a permanent config file?
>>
File: 8828696.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
8828696.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>4238422
>>
File: HA!.jpg (16 KB, 478x357) Image search: [Google]
HA!.jpg
16 KB, 478x357
>>4238417
>>
>>4238421

I think he may be trying to advertise it, what a sellout.
>>
>>4238430
(You)
>>
File: Epic fight scene.gif (639 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Epic fight scene.gif
639 KB, 500x281
>>4238408
graphics for the buttons? i could just make em if u want
for swapping between the poses you could have it look for whatever graphic is currently up and have it swap to the corresponding one hx-a0.png to hx-b0.png the same way it looks for if shes wearing glasses or something... but you mite have to make a reference to each picture that way... there is probly a much simpler way to do it but im not at my computer with TF on it atm

>>4238410
>>4238411
>>4238413
>>4238417
ok guys mind cooling it? this isnt really gonna go anywhere at this point, its not really even an argument anymore
>>
>>4238443

Pissing contest more like, but I agree.
>>
>>4238443
From the coding side I figured it out already. The code to set her sweat level is going to get into its own macro, as well as toggling her leg status (closed/open).

I'd rather be able to generate the graphics myself somehow. Some graphics engines out there support font tools which just create a PNG file with the text and the given background - just in case I am going to insert some more buttons. If there's no other way, I'd humbly ask for your assistance though.
>>
>>4238452
ah ok, well
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~fub/font/kirieji.html
is the font used if u dont have it
>>
File: 1459683510831.jpg (593 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459683510831.jpg
593 KB, 1000x1000
>>4238208
I use Daddy as well. She will forever be my little semen demon.
>>
>>4238208
Darling.
>>
>>4238512
This.
>>
File: 6cMJHZ.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
6cMJHZ.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>4238510
dad and papa get a response from her, want me to add daddy too? huehue

i use Onii-chan....... cuz reasons
>>
File: 1459731529688.png (1 MB, 1362x896) Image search: [Google]
1459731529688.png
1 MB, 1362x896
>>4238520
That would be awesome!
>>
>>4238522
added!
will be a thing in the next mod patch update!

>speaking of which anyone have other name suggestions or anything?
>i feel like writing some stuff today.
>>
>>4238520
In the words of Kerry Shawcross himself...

Yus!
>>
>>4238532
How about Batman?
Doubt many people would do that (same goes for Missingno though), but it has potential for some pretty funny stuff in my opinion.
Or some famous paedophile? I am actually half tempted to implement names of paedophiles giving you the bad end even that far into the game myself.
>>
So it's safe to assume mods still haven't been updated for the latest release?
>>
>>4238545
The latest release has been a beta version which broke more things than it fixed. And the mods for 1.3.1 should be working for 1.3.2 as well.

>>4238474
The font looks promising, but all that Japanese pushes me away ... dunno what to click there.
>>
>>4238547

You mean the 1.4.0 beta? SO mods don't work for that then?

Oh okay, thanks.
>>
>>4238548
Let's try to put it this way - it could be that it works out of the box, but at least I haven't been able to test it (because I do not like to hassle with an unstable version) and thus cannot guarantee you that it will work with that version.
>>
will we see new positions in the future? Every night at bed is pretty bland by now.
>>
>>4238547
http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/dl/win95/writing/se434849.html
>>
>>4238547
the blue link in it leads to...
>>4238560
and the big green "to download page" button will let u get a .lzh file that has the font
>>
Can someone compress dem PNGs? I tried but my notebook is on fire after 15 minutes and compressing 2000 would be deadly.
>>
File: sylviecomfort.jpg (324 KB, 1366x938) Image search: [Google]
sylviecomfort.jpg
324 KB, 1366x938
>>4238208
>>
I can´t seem to unlock anything past the sundress. Halp pls
>>
How do I get her fully naked?
>>
File: 1458901756355.jpg (143 KB, 744x819) Image search: [Google]
1458901756355.jpg
143 KB, 744x819
>>4238687
50+ lust

>>4238686
you need to get to 1000 love and 50 lust to unlock everything
>>
>>4238692
How do I unlock the apron, still doesn´t appear :C
>>
>>4238699
it should appear at 600... what version and what patch u using?
>>
>>4238705
1.31, I think I´m a little beyond 600, lemme check.
>>
>>4238581
OK, got it (somehow) downloaded, installed, and failed at creating a template that I could feed image magick or gimp or whatever ... I am hopeless with that kinda stuff.

So, I guess I'll take up on your offer, since I am too incompetent for that job. I'd like you to create button graphics with the following texts:

- "Open legs"
- "Close legs"
- "Clean Sylvie (outside)"
- "Clean Sylvie (inside)"
- "Clean yourself"

... you can see, I plan to change how the sex scene works quite a bit.
>>
File: SwagBag.jpg (75 KB, 425x385) Image search: [Google]
SwagBag.jpg
75 KB, 425x385
>>4238753
https://mega.nz/#!fwkGTJKR!EkMUgA5La3CnitgHh2_cDEHLYtt_M_k2vVotS1EEFaE

hope these'll do
>>
>>4238786
Fucking heroes we need but don't deserve.
>>
File: 9993783793591.jpg (59 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
9993783793591.jpg
59 KB, 500x292
>>4238753
also it mite be best to add alil flavor text and have a "default" face she goes to (possibly a different one after she climaxes) wen u clean her...
but thats more me nitpicking for more detail i suppose hehe

>>4238798
i-i am the n-night senpai!
>>
File: =D!.jpg (30 KB, 457x254) Image search: [Google]
=D!.jpg
30 KB, 457x254
>>4238809
>>
>>4238675
how do you get 1.41, i only have 1.32
>>
>>4237467
>Clean unmodded translation patch till 1.31 (1.32 is still new and unexplored, 1.40 is bugged as hell)

Haven't been in these threads for about a month; does this mean the patch is good for 1.30 or is it good for 1.31 as well?

Is the new dialogue translated yet?
>>
>>4239003
If you bought the game, take the content in data\beta and put it in data\scenario. Then grab the latest beta patch from: http://gamefixandupdate.tumblr.com

Voila, you're now running 1.4.1.
>>
>>4239007
The clean patch was developed on 1.3.1 but should work on 1.30. It also works just fine on 1.3.2. And yes, the complete translation was finished a little while ago.
>>
>>4238786
Don't you have photoshop or something?
>>
>>4238786

Hate to be a bit o' bother, but those buttons, are they just a demo or would one be able to drop into the folder for ingame use?
>>
>>4239194
they are for john doe to use in whatever changes hes making so no they dont do anything as of yet
>>
Hey Support-tan
i didn't get an answer from horoko.. gues you can add what i have so far

Masturbation Scene:
https://mega.nz/#!h0lQAKjL!p_XXgCHe8...fCq6G0dcg8pTu0

Bed Scene:
https://mega.nz/#!BtcAnbSB!M0i8V_3n3...uMfV5AFGa0djQU

Hysteria Scene:
https://mega.nz/#!A99kxASD!sHn7xZ6x3...-kxjORORwpTfkA

Morning scene
https://mega.nz/#!t58mhRwD!_QKP4JeeR...xY-La1f1IZ2-9o

i think i messed up on 2 or 3 pictures of the morning scene..
>>
File: How chips are made.gif (1 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
How chips are made.gif
1 MB, 450x253
>>4239218
alrighty, thanks man
ill give it a lil while longer (i wanna see what JD has going on with the buttons i made)
then ill put up a new patch

also anyone think its worth it to change it up for 1.4 beta? i dont think there is much in the way of new content at least... and it seems some of the stuff we fixed was borked up again on that version
>>
>>4239218
also.. uhh decrypt key?
>>
>>4239221
i don't think it's really worth it to make the effort for the beta.. the 1.4x content update will be released later this month (maybe in 1 or 2 weeks)?

also i won't have much time for the next week. if you want to do it it's all on you
>>
>>4239223
uuups.. just copied it out of the PM to horoko.. wait a sec.
>>
next try..

Masturbation Scene:
https://mega.nz/#!h0lQAKjL!p_XXgCHe8VYWD32rQ9JPQZ0VCUjCnfCq6G0dcg8pTu0

Bed Scene:
https://mega.nz/#!BtcAnbSB!M0i8V_3n3ocDQsf5HYb6lQiflmnxjuMfV5AFGa0djQU

Hysteria Scene:
https://mega.nz/#!A99kxASD!sHn7xZ6x34GWQE6Shrvu9wVBChT9f-kxjORORwpTfkA

Morning scene
https://mega.nz/#!t58mhRwD!_QKP4JeeRmStlC5MlABrPcK8eDnZUxY-La1f1IZ2-9o
>>
>>4239229
alrighty, well we'll see where things go and hopefully we will have another patch before the next content update
>>
>>4239196

Oop, Oh okay I see. Thanks.
>>
>>4239221
Don't wait for me, right now I am not really working on TF anyways (but some crapware which I have been delaying on for about a month now, so there is no more avoiding it). If I got things working there, I'll move to TF again.
>>
A bit off topic and perhaps /d/ in subject matter, but does anyone know any games similar to this, but darker? Like waaaaay darker?

I really like the game (bought it too), but because I'm a sick fuck and a horrible person, I couldn't help to be disappointed by not being able make Sylvie into a sex slave by raping and abusing her.

So, any VNs/dating sims where you can do horrible thing to the girl/girls? I'm honestly thinking about making one myself if I can't fine one.
>>
>>4239242
>>>/vg/138149289
I'd suggest asking there, they might be able to help you better.
But I think someone mentioned a game like what you are looking for earlier itt. I won't go back to look for it though.
>>
>>4239242
Word of advice: If you create your own game, don't do it like Ray.
>lots of spaghetti code
>no proper string table
>does not run natively, but via browser
>even then sometimes does not run on Linux
>loading delays everywhere

Unfortunately, I wouldn't have a good way on how to begin either. No one here so far suggested any engine that one could use for this that does not suck ass.
>>
>>4238512
This is best.
>>
>>4239248
Thanks for the tips. The game mentioned earlier was Chains of Summer/Natsu no Kusari by CLOCKUP. Gonna check it out and if it doesn't scratch my itch, I'll head on to /vg/.
>>
>>4239255
RenPy?
I loathe Python, but it's the best engine for VNsand would handle TF easily.
Anything else I could suggest would be overkill and needlessly complicated to set up/work with for something as simple as TF.
>>
>>4239292
>Anything else I could suggest would be overkill and needlessly complicated to set up/work with for something as simple as TF.

If such a thing would be simply for TF, I'd say you're right. But who knows for what code that was generalized to a certain degree can be used as well ...
>>
File: E2ICBUn.jpg (59 KB, 841x560) Image search: [Google]
E2ICBUn.jpg
59 KB, 841x560
So how is everyone doing today?

Did you headpat your Sylvie?
>>
>I decide to go outside.
>Sylvie nude.
>I ask Sylvie to accompany me as a joke.
>"As long as I am with you, I am willing to do anything!"
>wat
>I waltz around town with my naked loli.
>People even comment on it in passing.
Holy shit this is fucking hot...
>>
>>4239419

Nein.
>>
>>4239419
No. I had enough.
>>
>>4239419
Just downloaded the mod pack and started replaying it. Lots of headpats were had
>>
>>4239441
glad you liked it!
the forest scene also works with naked Sylvie

>>4239419
Well of course!!
i go into headpat withdrawals without my daily dose
>>
>>4239501
>i go into headpat withdrawals without my daily dose
Sylvie? Is that you?
>>
File: 975793571734319.png (1 MB, 1135x789) Image search: [Google]
975793571734319.png
1 MB, 1135x789
>>4239526
i-i don't have a problem!!!
i can quit whenever i want...
>>
>>4239585
Are we going to have to hold an intervention for you?
>>
>>4239585
Just installed 1.31 turbo off of 1.31 stock, thanks for the fantastic work.
>>
File: CayQNQAW0AIWK9L (2).png (2 MB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
CayQNQAW0AIWK9L (2).png
2 MB, 1024x1365
hmm i think i see a forest screen uncensored here but now i can't find it anymore
>>
File: 1457132453895.gif (541 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1457132453895.gif
541 KB, 300x168
>>4239419
Of course i did.
What a great picture you brought here, anon!
>>
>>4239700
>that gif
God I love Plague.
>>
>>4239585
can you share your game file
>>
Hate to beat the dead horse, but the mods do work for 1.4.0 or are we waiting for a mod patch?

But if this question has been answered in this thread already, then I must be blind.
>>
>>4239746
Yup, you're blind.
Searching for "1.4.0" in this thread would have brought you your answer.
>>
>>4239746
>do the mods work for 1.4.0
No, see >>4237544 and >>4238548
>>
>>4239746
Nothing works on 1.4.1, including 1.4.1.

Because beta software.
>>
>>4239753

Well bollocking hell.
>>
>>4239746
i could update it if u really want... but i dont think its a content update, and it broke some stuff we fixed on this version
>>
>>4239585
Can you share your save data please
>>
>>4239829
Or you could just edit your own...
>>
>>4239225
Just got back from a short trip+LAN.
Saw the PM and I'm gonna start working on them soon.
Today will be too busy, as I work night and have to get sleep+food+company etc done.
>>
>>4239016
Thanks. So are we no longer linking to downloads for the new versions? Still on 1.22 at the moment. Shouldn't be too hard to find it myself if we aren't though
>>
>>4239823

Oh no please don't rush because I'm a blind bugger, I appreciate all the work you guys have done so far. Just excited for those buttons you and John Doe were talking about.
>>
File: The Game.jpg (238 KB, 1404x715) Image search: [Google]
The Game.jpg
238 KB, 1404x715
>>4240005
nice to hear, no rush man.

>>4240038
sure sure, well that mod is all up to him at the moment, so it'll get done in time

also im currently noting down some bugs in the new version so the can be fixed later (if Ray doesnt fix/change them himself) for the next content update
with that im hoping that moving over the mods shouldnt be too much more trouble than some copy/paste...
>but you never know what Ray could do code wise, to make it a pain in the ass
>>
>>4240080
Right now I am fighting with stupidity. Mostly Ray's stupidity. Because even if OOP (which is something even hardcore C programmers are fond of) simply wouldn't be possible with this language (which it is), then it's Ray's decision to use this utterly broken system.

One example right now: f.wet. Global variable. First thought: well, since it's mostly used in H_ex.ks (there are some checks for it in other scripts, but they don't really matter), let's first rename it to f.hex_wet. That immediately tells everyone that if you want to look what this variable does, look at H_ex.ks.

OK, so I repeat this a few times, and I have variables which all begin with f.hex_. At this point you realise that you effectively built a state by name (not really a state - not capsuled as classes or structs, but the connection is there by name). Fine, so, instead of having to deal with these global variables, why don't we have a real state object? And remove all the crap in Hx_text.ks and whatnot that I specifically have to search for now?

That shit drives me crazy.
>>
>>4240080

Glad to hear ye lads are still working on it. Keep up the amazing work!
>>
>>4239883

How do you edit the save data?
>>
>>4240124
I don't really know what you need explained there.
You open the file with an editor, change the numbers and then save it.
>>
>>4240139

Well that's completely helpful, thanks.
>>
>>4240141
As I said
>I don't really know what you need explained there.
So how about saying where your problem with doing that lies? How do you expect help if you can't even tell people what exactly you need help with?
>>
>>4240146

Are we talking a simple editor such as notepad/wordpad or is a different kind of editor needed? A little more info then; "Oh you'll just need an editor to do it".
>>
>>4240169
Notepad++ would be recommended because it does not suck ass as much as normal notepad does.
>>
>>4240169
Editor works and Notepad++ has no real advantage for editing those saves.
But how about you even try something first next time before complaining? This is really nothing you couldn't have figured out yourself with just three clicks.
>>
>>4240209

Oh? At what point did I complain? Please enlighten me.

And asking a question is not complaining nor is thanking someone complaining.
>>
>>4240176

Thank you. Would jEdit be suffice?
>>
>>4240320
Just try it unholy shit
>>
>>4240413

Why not piss the fuck off, you weapon.
>>
>>4240422
Did you ask your mommy how to wipe your ass too? I bet she only fed you sandwiches since you were born.
>>
File: 948569379141041.jpg (72 KB, 489x657) Image search: [Google]
948569379141041.jpg
72 KB, 489x657
>>4240423
but babby cant eat solid food at first.
so the sandwich in question would have to be blended into some sort of sandwich smoothie...

but is that still technically a sandwich at that point?

also could it be any type of sandwich or is it limited to the meat-cheese-bread kind?
>>
>>4240423

How unoriginal kid, perhaps you should tuck in those fat rolls of yours and wobble your way back to Tumblr. Or do I need to roll you back there?
>>
>>4240455
>projecting
>>
File: Cruisebby.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Cruisebby.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>4240459

"Projecting"...
>>
File: 1459040917175.jpg (239 KB, 976x533) Image search: [Google]
1459040917175.jpg
239 KB, 976x533
>>4240444
>>
What do you say ... I must have hit a nerve.
>>
>>4240485
Good for you :)
>>
File: d95.gif (97 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
d95.gif
97 KB, 600x330
>>4240485

Talk about unoriginal...
>>
Let's see if we will see tumblr """"argument"""" argument again.
>>
Shit, 1.4.0 is out for real. I was wondering why the bugfix page was blank when I got home from work.

I technically have the unmodded patch working, but I'm missing the new UI elements. TechSupport/Nari, you wanna give the new Settings page (and 'AUTO' button) a shot?
>>
>>4240498
Looks to me like you're trying to convince yourself rather than anyone else.

Let me assure you, nobody is buying it. Not even yourself.
>>
>>4240507
>>
File: Master.png (1 MB, 1368x947) Image search: [Google]
Master.png
1 MB, 1368x947
>>
>>4237467
>buy game

I seriously hope none of you actually paid cash and instead just got it through other means.
>>
>>4240659
People like you are the reason why quality hentai is a rare thing these days baka
>>
>>4240667
>buying censored work
>buying non translated work
(you)
>>
>>4240674
Japan censors everything. They have to cause of their laws and shit.
>>
can i download the game for free before buying it?
>>
>>4240680
>implying laws cannot be changed

Of course laws can be changed. Unfortunately, the word of choice is "can". But they got a lot of retards over there who simply don't care - for heaven's sake, they elected a party which wants to continue with the nuclear energy path they have been walking on before Fukushima.

Conservatives are everywhere, and they are in the majority. And an awful lot of time they are retarded as hell.
>>
>>4240687
Nope. Mega tracks your payments, and if they didn't see one for the game, they will simply refuse you to download it.

>>4240667
>quality hentai
Care to throw in some examples?
>>
>>4240687
yes
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Teaching+Feeling
>Nope. Mega tracks your payments, and if they didn't see one for the game, they will simply refuse you to download it.
Are you high or retarded? i'll go with it since when did this happen? i'm going to assume your trolling to get him to buy it.
>>
>>4240689
>implying laws are easily changed

I'm not saying they can't be changed, I'm saying they have laws, in effect right now, that censor games before they can be sold. And like you said, with conservatives are everywhere, do you really think they'll change anything anytime soon?
>>
>>4240710
No but at least it saves me money so it's really a moot point i win either way.
>>
>>4240711
>I win either way
Not really since all I was doing was explaining why it was censored in the first place. Was this even an argument?
>>
>>4240710
I wasn't even implying that. I even made a point on how much the people do not care there.
>>
>>4240319
>nor is thanking someone complaining.
It is when it is nothing but sarcastic.
Honestly, at least try using an editor before asking whether it'd work/what editor you need. You'll see whether it works and if you don't have one working, you can still ask which one to get.
>>
>>4240709
I have developed APIs against PayPal and other (national) payment providers, but what do I know? Surely me saying that payments are not tracked by Mega is clearly wrong ... whatever helps you sleeping.
>>
>>4240723
it did going to sleep now gonna sleep real good senpai.
>>
>>4240691
that's a decent trolling m8
>>
>>4240639
>1.16
Yo...
>>
File: Its all the same!!!.png (1 MB, 1013x705) Image search: [Google]
Its all the same!!!.png
1 MB, 1013x705
>>4240795
and i have come from the future!
the only additions by Ray are recolors of outfits and the ability to pat Sylvie's head with your left hand!
>>
>>4240834
...now we just need to unlock dual-wielding.
>>
So.....How do you get the page 2 scenes again?
>>
>>4240848
The guide is right there in the OP.
>>
File: HOW MUCH DOES SHE NEED!.png (1 MB, 1046x741) Image search: [Google]
HOW MUCH DOES SHE NEED!.png
1 MB, 1046x741
>>4240844
next version!
>>
>>4240885

Add a third hand patting on the other side of head
>>
File: Its never enough.png (1 MB, 1026x726) Image search: [Google]
Its never enough.png
1 MB, 1026x726
>>4240893
Nah fuck that!
who needs 3!?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.