[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teaching Feeling thread XX4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: 072.jpg (289 KB, 1350x898) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
289 KB, 1350x898
>So, comrades, you know what this thread about.

>Buy game here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718

>Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/dgwaKudL

Be friendly to each other and enjoy head-patting!
>>
File: WoopWoop.gif (2 MB, 375x188) Image search: [Google]
WoopWoop.gif
2 MB, 375x188
The saga continues!
>>
I'm confused.
Is this game for feels or just for faps?
>>
>>4222442
Both!
>>
> tfw pc is fried
> need to rely on phone
> no head patting for a few days

Are there any image collections of all the scenes?
>>
I applied the Patch v2 by Nari, but now it kind of freezes after every action. For example, after giving her the daily dose of head patting, the selection screen returns but no options nor dialogue is available. After some wild clicking, it's loading the remaining elements.
Wat do
>>
>>4222456
hmm try removing the mods folder from data/others and putting this in scenario
https://mega.nz/#!Pk9ESKZZ!z-pdU1dqiVnCVFbHJkB20T8celKc_QSIoxg1Dx93Syw
>>
>>4222461
Thanks but that didn't work.
I think I'll redownload everything from scratch and try anew.
Any idea where the saves are?
>>
>>4222463
the tyrano_data.sav file in the folder
thats a pretty annoying bug you got there tho... did you only download that patch or did u get the translator tool and other stuff as well?
>>
>>4222445
dunno if you can get sadpanda on your phone but

http://exhentai.org/g/867970/239d80226c/
>>
So Ray did two things while streaming. One, he redrew Aurelia so that her body is a little more balanced. Two, he revealed that the reason why he removed the babydoll was because when he first put it in, the 'underwear' category didn't exist and so they conflicted visually. He has to redraw them, and once that's done they'll be put back in.

No need to panic, all that good stuff.
>>
File: AureliaLoli.png (1 MB, 1218x813) Image search: [Google]
AureliaLoli.png
1 MB, 1218x813
>>4222479
i prefer little Aurelia anyway
>>
>>4222466
I only downloaded the v2 patch. I guess it kinda screwed it up.
Downloading the main game in the pastebin and applying the v2 patch worked for me though, now it's responding correctly.
>>
>>4222486
oh god, muh dick
>>
>>4222488
thats good... i hope it keeps working for you anon
>>
File: Sachi is not amused.jpg (104 KB, 582x539) Image search: [Google]
Sachi is not amused.jpg
104 KB, 582x539
>>4222489
I KNOW RITE?
why does Ray make these just to tease us so??
>>
Could it be that google translator is enough to kinda translate the untranslated parts? Got no clue of japanese, but I took this line:

>彼女はシャツの余った袖を口元で握りしめ、

put it into the translator:

>She clenched the sleeves surplus of shirts in the mouth,

and take it that this one is about the masturbation scene where Sylvie bites into the sleeves of the MC's shirt.

Soooo ... if it's that simple, why hasn't anyone taken up the cross yet?
>>
>>4222493
cause machine translation isnt very accurate most of the time anon
it can work sometimes but itll be total gibberish most others
>>
File: 1455969854093.jpg (97 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1455969854093.jpg
97 KB, 435x435
>>4222495
Well, I dunno. I kinda made it somehow here.

>(家のドアを開けたが、玄関の周りにはシルヴィはいないようだった。
>(買ってきたものを一旦置きシルヴィの姿を探す。
>(近くに気配がないので寝室のほうへ足を運ぶ。
>(…半開きになった寝室のドアの前に立つと、中からシルヴィの声が小さく漏れていた。

>I open the house door and enter, but Sylvie does not seem to be here to greet me.
>I put my groceries aside and start looking for Sylvie.
>Since I cannot find her anywhere else, at last I am on my way to the bedroom.
>... in front of it I notice that the door is ajar, and Sylvie's weak voice can be heard.

And that's based completely on the machine translation. Soooo ... I don't get it.
>>
>>4222493
Patch-kun here. Because context-based languages and machine translations don't mix. I'm doing the new lines using my own ability. It takes longer because I'm not just dumping shit into google, but I can at least assure that the translation will be as accurate as it can be to the original intent.

But hey, I'm not against it if you guys wanna do a machine job in the meantime. It won't stop me from working on my own, but I can understand that some might want gibberish because at least then it's in Roman letters.
>>
>>4222498
Your translation is off. It 'works' but it's not what was actually said. Whether people want something that 'works' or something that actually represents the original text is the difference.
>>
>>4222500
It's not literal, yeah. But it's not gibberish as well. It works in carrying the meaning to people who do not understand the original.
>>
>>4222501
間にお茶を挟まないで食べたらすぐなくなっちゃいそうです

"I am just seem to get lost Once you eat do not pinch your tea in between"
seems legit!
>>
>>4222502
OK, that's a point for you. On that sentence I have no idea what to make of, and I wouldn't dare inserting any meaning that I am unsure of.

But honestly - I have gone through the first lines in the japanese text, and I managed to come up with semi-intelligent translations. Once you have a glimpse of what is said, you can start formulating your own lines. That's not always possible, but more often than, let's say, Patch-kun would be comfortable to admit - no offence.
>>
Let's take this one for example:

>彼女はシャツの余った袖を口元で握りしめ、空いた右手は何も身に着けていない下半身へと伸びている。

>She clenched the sleeves surplus of the shirt in the mouth, is vacant right hand extends to the lower part of the body that is not wearing anything.

OK, so she has put the shirt, whose sleeves are extending on her arms, on her nose/mouth, and she is masturbating with her right hand, right? So, let's form a sentence.

>She presses the overlong sleeves of the shirt, which is the only thing she is wearing, against her nose, and her right hand is found on her crotch.

Not "too" bad for a machine-based translation, no?
>>
>>4222513
fair enough, its not "impossible" to do that way of course but another thing you have to deal with are the onomatopoeia present in alot of the text... in some cases they are just left as-is but they can throw off machine TLs in some pretty hilarious ways

also
細い指が割れ目の奥をかき回し、じゅぼじゅぼと愛液のあふれる音が響く。
"Thin fingers rummage the back of the crack, echoing the sound full of Jubojubo and love juice."
cracked me up
>>
>>4222525

>口元

I think this is "mouth" here too, but I had the idea that it could also be the hole of the sleeve itself (?), which would make this "grasping the sleeve at its opening". But I've seen the scene, so I know she holds it near her mouth.

>握りしめ

I've never heard this translated as "to press" in any context, it seems to be exclusively "to grasp".

So I think it would be:
"She clenches the dangling sleeve of the shirt tightly near her mouth, while her right hand reaches down to her naked loins."
>>
File: 1456584743358.jpg (49 KB, 492x480) Image search: [Google]
1456584743358.jpg
49 KB, 492x480
>>4222530
If you say so. I got no plan what the original text says, as I said. I just put it into the translator, it comes up with shit, I form it into a sentence.
>>
>>4222501

Anon, good translation doesn't mean just translating words and sentences accurately in a grammatically correct way.
If that were all there is to it, anyone could become a good translator.

The point is that every sentence invokes its own series of images and feelings in the reader. A good translation implies finding a way to convey those same images and emotions as closely as possible in the target language.

Since the cultural environment and contexts for all languages are different, the translator has to balance on a very fine line between translating precisely and sacrificing accuracy for the sake of maintaining the intended effect of the original.

This usually requires an astute grasp of both languages and a well-developed literary sense of the images and associations that various phrases and words elicit, as well as the subtle nuances amongst them.

It doesn't have to be "literal" in the first place.
>>
>>4222540

This isn't the bible, faggot. It's a game you masturbate to.
>>
>>4222554

I thought it was a game you feel'd to but ok.
>>
>>4222554
>implying the bible was translated accurately
huehuehue
>>
>>4222572
You don't exactly know a lot about bible translations, do you?
The translations are actually surprisingly accurate.
Do you just like to bash religion without knowing what you are talking about?
>>
>>4222575
>https://www.google.com/search?q=bible+mistranslations

I bet you feel like a retard now. Well, you are, after all.

There are many different versions of bible translations, and many of them had translation errors. Sometimes even deliberate ones.

Did you know that in Exodus, for example, that simply being "prepared" can mean "equipped for battle"? Neither did I.
Did you know that "Ascherah", a goddess, was constantly mistranslated as "grove"? That we are actually not even sure where the Holy Land is? Neither did I. The reason for that one, by the way, was that Luther didn't like references to other gods - like, at all.
>>
>>4222581
Cherry picking.
You are going by standards of a translation of a modern book translated from one living language to another.
You are aware of the Qumran scrolls and how surprisingly similar they are to our modern texts?
And you are aware of the project in Munster, Germany, mapping every bible text known to man by how closely they are related, including how each and every single "letter" was written, and deriving a revised translation (for scholars) from that? And you are aware how minor the changes are they made to the text as of yet?
That project just so happens to be the leading one in the world when it comes to bible translations.

So yes, I am aware how the bible is being translated and how accurate translations are.
You just threw a google link at me and think that would make me feel like a retard? Are you enlightened by your own intelligence?
>>
>>4222583
>book claims to be holy and written by God
>pointing out errors in translations
>"cherry picking"

Yeah, right. Go argue with a mirror, it will be way more responsive to your bullshit.
>>
>>4222584
>>4222583
Guys please this is a thread about a goddamn hentai game,not about religion.
>>
File: B1-YS843_400x400.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
B1-YS843_400x400.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>4222499
You are doing god's work Patch-kun, i'll have you in my prayers. Keep on the good work
>>
File: cas3.png (650 KB, 982x613) Image search: [Google]
cas3.png
650 KB, 982x613
She got sick and died
like what the fuck, last time i saw something dead and make me felt that sad was when i shot down a bird
w/ my .22 and he started to make noise as hell
so i shot him in the head becuz mercy and stuff. it was pigeon.
Anyway, what the dingle dangle fuck i do to keep the girl from getting hemorrhagic organ failure ?
>>
>>4222613
I never saw the bad end and don't plan on ever watching it.
Just treat her like a decent human being would treat her and she lives. Should be really easy if you already started caring about her.
What did you do? Did you rape her? Not buy her clothes? Give her less food? Not headpat her?
>>
>>4222613
Well first,you don't molest her,you buy her the pancakes,you headpat her every day,and talk to her,buy the dress,tell her she looks cute in it. Im pretty sure that everything you need to do for her to not die.
>>
File: 1456582451749.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456582451749.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>4222613
From your pattern of writing I'd say: stop being a fucking retard.

>Give her proper meals.
>Tell her you won't hurt her.
>Give her pancakes when she shows interest in them.
>Give her some proper clothes, and for fuck's sake, she looks cute in them, so tell her.
>Pat her head a lot.
>And for fuck's love, don't push her down and rape her. Making her wet is fine, but don't rape her.

Seriously, how hard is it to be a decent human being?
>>
>>4222616
she got sick
told her to rest cuz i'm an awesome babysitter right
then she dies
>>
>>4222619
>awesome babysitter
>doesn't nurse her with care when she is sick
mkay
>>
>>4222617
You don't need to talk to her. You only need to headpat to better the relationship.

>>4222619
If you didn't get the option to nurse her, you didn't treat her right to begin with.
If you were given the option but didn't do it, you are an idiot.
I am already thinking you are just trying to bait though.
>>
> tfw you will never establish a two-way emotional bond to the same level as your controlled MC and Sylvie does.

All this game did was open up old wounds. I had someone rely on me so much it was psychotic. But ofcourse, once the person was healed, I was left all alone. This game just made me remember how I threw away 4 years of my life for someone, who left me for someone else. Why can't good things happen in real life?
>>
File: radovan.jpg (20 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
radovan.jpg
20 KB, 200x254
>>4222618
I think i now what i did wrong, telling that fine woman to rest ends in pneumonia, give her premium tier obama care makes diseases go kaput.
>>4222622
Not bait, just my lack of attention. in those games usually only the answer in X position (the first choice ie) is the right one.

I actually got answers this time, lol.
>>
>>4222624
I am almost at the 5 year mark of taking care of my sister.
I'd be really happy for her if she ever heals enough to not rely on me anymore, but at the same time I don't want this to end and feel like a shitty person for it.
>>
>>4222627
Wow, if it's true then you're a really great brother if you spent 5 years of taking care of your sister. You can really be proud of that, I hope she herself realizes what a great sibling she has.

As for me, I took care of a person with mental/psychological issues. I thought she loved me, so I threw everything away to help her and us in general. While she was "sick" ,I couldn't even leave the house without her, since she'd get panic attacks. But once she was much better and got back on her feet, she kept leaving more often. Once I got depressed, she simply said she can't handle this and can't handle me being sad, then left.

In the end i'm happy she has a good life now, but I feel that I really messed up my own and was left with a baggage of problems that I got from another person.

> play head patting sim
> see Sylvie depend on you both mind and body
> remember every single second of my shitty relationship

fucking hentai VNs always bringing the biggest feels for whatever reason.
>>
>>4222636
Sorry to say, but she sounds like a shitty person.
I guess we have the same problem, wanting to help others and to some extent being attracted to people in need of help.
I saw that issue and actively chose to not be that person anymore. You simply can't help everyone and it's not your job to do so either.

My sister is family though, so that's an entirely different thing to me and I don't apply the same rules. It will be 5 years by next month, which is crazy to think about. I am absolutely sure she won't just leave or not be there for me when I need help.
You are giving me too much credit though. Almost everyone would do the same, with just a few exceptions. It's just the natural thing to do.
>>
>>4222645
> Almost everyone would do the same, with just a few exceptions. It's just the natural thing to do.

Well the family of the girl I was with basically said "fuck all" and didn't do much for her. I completely understand her in a way. She was abused in her family, constantly suffering psychological pressure. I had the same in my family and like you said, I was always attracted to people with problems for some reason. But anyways, when I became the cause of sadness in our home, I guess she didn't want to relapse and bailed. She's shit for doing it, but in the end it's her life and she should live it how she wants.

I'm giving you praise because i'm not used to family taking care of their own either. Everyone I know has the problem that if one person is "sick" and causes discomfort for others, everyone distances themselves from that person.
>>
>>4222636
> I really messed up my own and was left with a baggage of problems that I got from another person.

Then throw them away. Not your problems. Someone else's problem.

That might sound harsh, but the best thing you can do is learning from it. You won't get that time back, regretting it won't bring you further, so you might as well take that experience without any regret. And I know that people usually don't work that way and are overly emotional, but that only proves how retarded human beings are in general.

If there is a God, he's a total dick.
>>
The game is uncensored correct?
>>
>>4222651
Partially uncensored. Certain stuff's still censored, because Japanese laws. And his target market is Japan, because
xenophobia (not kidding).

The "partially uncensored" stuff comes from people who don't care about Japanese laws, but they are not paid for it, so it takes more time. Money moves the world.
>>
>>4222650
Are you >>4222572 again?
>>
>>4222653
Do you take any reference to higher beings personal or what? Get your austism fixed. I used a figure of speech, dammit.
>>
File: 131753243036.gif (387 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
131753243036.gif
387 KB, 160x160
i am finally back home. yay
work sucks

did i messed the patch? o.0
>>
>>4222647
I am glad my family isn't like that, otherwise it would have completely broken apart over all that happened and maybe worse.
>>
File: default.png (15 KB, 194x241) Image search: [Google]
default.png
15 KB, 194x241
>>4222661
More like I was right with your autism.
>>
>>4222666
Try again.
>>
The santa outfit doesn't work with the latest translator plugin unless you add the lines to first.ks yourself.
>>
>>4222583
>>4222584

Fuck, I just love the /h/ demographic

>Bible scholars and history experts.

This is almost too funny to be true.
>>
>>4222684
There is just people with a broad range of interests on here.
You can probably find people with quite extensive knowledge on a lot of different subjects on here, including some quite obscure ones, like tiles.
>>
>>4222686

Tiles belong on /v/ though.

Do you personally have significant knowledge about an obscure topic ? I don't know which poster you are.
>>
>>4222688
I know it does, just felt like dropping that in. Always love remembering that.
I wouldn't really say any of my interests are that obscure.
>>
>>4222692

Tell me some of your interests, anon. I feel like talking to someone I don't know.

Also, how did you discover hentai in general?
>>
>>4222676
ok, thanks. i never applied the ne translator plugin... thats why i missed to get the bug while testing.. sorry, i failed =(
>>
>>4222525
Except that the correct translation for that line is,

"She bit down on the part of the oversized shirt's sleeve that extended beyond her slender arms in her mouth, her free right hand reaching down towards her completely naked lower half."

So, again, this is simply a matter of preference. You can use a machine translation and guess at what's being said and get somewhere on the target, and I'm sure for some people here that's enough.

It's not enough for me. You do you, I'll do me.
>>
>>4222471
Why shouldn't you? For me it was enough to just login to the forums
>>
>>4222733
good to know then.
>>
>>4222688
Is submachine gun making obscure?
Milling shop for the win boy.
>>
>>4222724

>口元で握り締める
>to bite down tightly

Fuck, didn't even think it could be that. Need more experience.
>>
>>4222746

I'd say it is. Tell us more.
>>
>>4222656
Nari im getting a bad feeling about the future of this thread...
>>
>>4222525
You should translate word by word.
Consider using rikaisama while on google translate.
>>
Guys help a retard out here, which files do i need to copy over to where in the new folder to keep my save files?
>>
>>4222814
the tyrano_data.sav file
>>
"TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav"
from root game dir
>>
>>4222816
>>4222817
God bless you both.
>>
>>4222846
how the fuck do i get this dolphin porn off my screen
>>
File: background.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
>>4222849
dolphin porn what? :O

Proper Mega link for my little project, enjoy testing it
Windows 7 and above recommended
https://mega.nz/#!BUhTACoQ!b0l3NfcTCW8kMArR1Cjv6hRSla-cE4Z97T2kYckozAc
>>
>>4222860
What is that even supposed to do?
I am not really willing to run an exe without even having any idea about it.
Sure, you could be shitting me, but if it doesn't sound worth it, I don't even know if I'll start up my VM for a random exe from 4chan.
>>
>>4222860
wat this?
>>
>>4222861
>>4222863
its like, game installer

Here's fixed again link and virustotal scans:
https://mega.nz/#!QRYHRCpa!kz41hEDh0k_43PtWo0K_lCXS9PiArsXIkaqMQQX8CEU

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/1418bfb8c28a546c10b93f204ff370933cf0219063ba4713bce2c51a6ec11ab0/analysis/1458609939/
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/f5ced7d0604c2ec677953051bdc1f497f664272c3c5615f5526423ac416cb2da/analysis/1458610045/
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/d70fbe5481eb7de80f15ddbba69f8d0df911b18e3819c6061b2d45bccb9c7383/analysis/1458610071/
>>
>>4222438
What's the other memory on the second page? I got the fingering memory but I want to figure out how to get the last one
>>
File: muh heart.png (2 MB, 1357x929) Image search: [Google]
muh heart.png
2 MB, 1357x929
So are there no new pantie options beyond plain and lace? Sylvie in crotchless panties would be god tier.
Also how do you trigger the forest, lace dress scene?
>>
too flat.
wheres the big titted one?
>>
>>4222860
What is your 'little project'? You might get better reception if you're forthcoming about the contents of your Mega link rather than just saying "it doesn't have a virus."
>>
>>4222938
There isn't one and there won't be either. Sylvie will be the only character in that game to have scenes (which I am quite grateful for).
>>
>>4222933
have her wear the shirt and when you click "to bed" u get a 3rd option

>>4222936
i made the crotchless ones Ray drew up into a clothes set... its just not implemented so if u just want to replace a existing set u can rename it

https://mega.nz/#!LoVg3agC!vw4bAZChgTuONsEbtSJFkVJKv439YFuUGxZCgjVOhWc

just change the 99 in all their names to any number 1-5 and itll replace another set
also forest scene happens if shes wearing the frilly dress, you take a break then kiss her
>>
>>4222973
woops forgot to de-anon for my links
>>
So 1.31 is out?

I didn´t check the threads until now and i see that you´re playing the latest version.
>>
>>4222976
yes but the patch we have with 1.30 is just as good since 1.31 is a bugfix
>>
>>4222980
Ok then, the patch and the game is in the pastebin? o could you provide them?
>>
>>4222988
yup... if u get that 1.30 patch and the game its all you really need
>>
>>4223006
Thanks
>>
What exactly does the translation tool?
>>
>>4223022
its the translator... the patch comes with the previous one
so you dont need to get it at the moment
>>
i downloaded this and i can't figure out how to translate it

what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>4223029
hey tech dude wassap man
>>
how do you use the translation tool?
>>
>>4223035
It's in the readme file for the translation tool, assuming you have v006. Just follow the instructions there.
>>
>>4223045
ya.....the readme isn't exactly clear, none of this makes any sense to me.

what am i supposed to be editing here?
>>
File: 1456744104833.jpg (64 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1456744104833.jpg
64 KB, 604x604
>>4222781
You know, when I am getting flagged this much by people for not being able to provide an accurate translation, then I am not even sure if I want to continue with this little side-project of mine. Not meaning to cause drama, but when people don't really want it, there is no real reason to continue, is there?

Also, from my point of view, there are no words in Japanese. They don't separate words by spaces, like normal people (!) do.
>>
>>4223046
Oh huh, you're right. My v006 didn't actually come with a translation dictionary, I just didn't notice because I was already working with one. Here, put this into data\others\translate\assets and you should be good to go. Sorry about that, sir.

https://mega.nz/#!K9kREKLI!c_8ZjlHinshq8b_6SyZxIzAqja8CrHdPmuPxljF-5io
>>
>>4223034
hey man im doin pretty good just got done with work actually
>>4223031
>>4223046
if you got the patch in the 2nd link in the pastebin u should just need to drop the data folder into the game folder... it has everything already there... you dont need the v006 TL tool at the moment
>>
So is this game fully translated now?
>>
>>4223067
nope
>>
>>4223047
people thend to forget that there are things that are lost in translation, don't give up I believe in you
>>
>>4223087
I think you pointed your post at the wrong person.
>>
>>4222860
why do I recognize your trip?
Do you/use to frequent /a/?
>>
File: 1457993244494.jpg (236 KB, 794x770) Image search: [Google]
1457993244494.jpg
236 KB, 794x770
>>4223087
See what I mean? No one else is interested. Just proves my point.
>>
>>4223047
Of the top 10 languages by native speakers, 45% use a language with a writing system that uses spaces like English does. 12% either use a system that has spaces but doesn't use them the same way, or has/doesn't depending on which writing system you choose to use. 43% use a system that doesn't have spaces at all.

So, uh, you might be being a little presumptuous there, friend. Japanese has well-defined grammar that makes spacing unnecessary and most definitely does have words. Just because it's different from your native language doesn't mean you can toss it aside, especially when you're claiming to want to translate from it. Doesn't look good.
>>
>>4223155
>especially when you're claiming to want to translate from it
And, uh, where exactly did I write that?

And could you provide a source for your claims? Because from what I know, the latin alphabet is the most commonly used writing system in the world. Granted, I don't know if it does define any rules on spaces between worlds, but that's exactly why I am asking for your source.

(And that does not even dive into the problem that Japanese has as a language - which is that it's pretty much practical. The latin alphabet contains twenty-six letters and can be added with additional characters which, if you look into them, are easy to grasp - take French, German or Spanish, for example. Japanese - and Chinese as well, but that just as an aside - has several thousands of characters which are just fricking impractical. Yes, you eliminate verbosity by using a larger alphabet, but that makes the alphabet that much harder to use, up to the point where learning it becomes pain).

Cyrillic/Russian does not have these problems. Greek does not have these problems. But Japanese has. And Japanese does not have spaces in their words. That does not mean that this is the very reason, but it seems to me that the inventors of these writing systems knew a lot more about proper ones than the inventors of the Japanese/Chinese ones did, and this is just another nail. I don't know, I just think it's waaaay more intelligent to be able to see where your words begin and where they end. Increases readability by a huge margin as well.
>>
>>4223166
Ugh, of course I mean that Japanese is impractical. Compare the amount of time someone has to learn the latin alphabet with the time someone has to learn the Japanese alphabet. I see people boasting that they finally learned to write somewhat decent Japanese in their twenties when kids in elementry school get through all latin letters in two years.

In my frank opinion, Japanese as a writing system shouldn't exist. Note that this goes only against the writing system. If that one wasn't so retarded, I might actually pick up learning Japanese again. But not under these more-than-retarded conditions. No, siree.

And I mean "rules on spaces between words". And the latin alphabet can be "extended", not "added". "The letters" are easy to grasp.

I am truly sorry for this pathetic display of my English.
>>
>>4223166
Are you not the anon who was gonna try translating the game using Google Translate?

As to my source, here you go:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Took the top ten, separated them into categories of yes/no/sorta, used the population numbers from 2010, added them together for a total, then divided each category by that total. It came out to 99% because decimal places, so I gave 'English-like' the 1% boost since its next significant digit was higher than the ones for the other two categories.

As a native English speaker, I must disagree that the spaces increases readability in the context of Japanese. I have no issue reading Japanese the way it's written as there is well-defined grammar and structure involved. Now, I by no means know every kanji there is and that -is- an issue, but that's why I'm working on it. I can read most of what's on web blogs, 2ch and of course video games and eroge as-is, and that's great, but you're right. There are tons of characters in Japanese. I'm sure that's daunting compared to 26+a.

I won't try to rattle sabers with you over that, however, because frankly the way to do that is to bring up all the impractical shit English does that you and I ignore because we're native speakers. Not my bag, baby. I just bring the math.
>>
>>4222438
Dude, I fucking love you.

I'd found ver. 1.16 after a few failed attempts at purchasing the game ( No credit card [Direct Cash-Fag{No PayPal support}])

I've been loving the shit out of it. I love these types of simple games, and the art-style is amazing. I mean, you come to fap, but you just CAN'T initially, you just fall in love man.

At any rate, thanks dude.

And there are mods for this?!
>>
>>4223172
>Are you not the anon who was gonna try translating the game using Google Translate?

Exactly. Using google Translate. As in, I am not gonna translate the game. Google does. And then I wrap my mind around it, form somewhat coherent sounding sentences, and write them into the game.

At no point, at absolutely NO POINT do I actually translate the moonrunes. I am able to recognize Sylvies katakana in the runes, but that does not make me write "Sylvie" in the text. That's all google. And thus, your point is invalid.

>As a native English speaker, I must disagree that the spaces increases readability in the context of Japanese.

http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/people/matt.davis/cmabridge/

As a native German and somewhat decent English writer and speaker (seriously, I speak better than I write), I have to disagree. In German and English, I don't have to actually read the words, the form is what's important.

German has some really, really, really long words, which you sometimes have to speak out loud. These words are actually just concatenations of existing words. "Bundesnachrichtendienstausweißdruckerschwärze" just consists of "Bundes" (federal) "Nachrichtendienst" (intelligence service), "Ausweiß" (ID), and "Druckerschwärze" (ink). The way the word is pronounced is EXACTLY the way all of the smaller words are pronounced, yet native Germans, when they are about to read out such a long word, first will have problems doing so, simply because the word is so long.

Our brain searches for patterns, and the longer the words/text, the harder the pattern search. At least, that how lots of other Germans feel

>that you and I ignore because we're native speakers

I take that as a compliment, but no, I am no native English speaker. And believe me, I am well aware of retarded shit in both German and English.
But you know what's funny? German and English do not define the latin alphabet as a whole. Japanese does that with two alphabets (hiragana, katakana).
>>
File: saitamaok.png (113 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
saitamaok.png
113 KB, 400x344
>>4223176
>>
>>4223047
Only trying to help, don't need to get mad.
You can tell "words" apart if you know the grammar well.
And by words I mean conjugated kanji, not kanji by themselves. Unless you know the conjugations yourself, of course.
>>
>>4223204
I already said, I don't get mad. But there apparently is no interest in that, and also, since I have no clue about Japanese, I don't have any chance to "recognize" words - another detriment of their writing system, but I digress.
>>
>>4223155
>top 10 languages
>43 %
Doesn't compute. Your percentages are impossible if you are talking about "top 10 languages". Anything not ending in a 0 is simply not possible.
>>
>>4223217
That's why I recommended rikaisama, it identifies and translates the words for you.
And I'm also in your position, it would take me a lot of time translating stuff.

But if you want to learn by translating something, please give rikaisama a chance.
>>
>>4222973
Just the "my shirt"? Anything else?
>>
>>4222438
I have the game.
Now.... there is any patch to english?
>>
>>4223345
Take a peek at the pastebin.
>>
>>4223223
I like you friend
you are the sensibility the world lacks

A world ruled by bullshit and factoids
>>
Surprised a player from this shit isn't on /h/ roster.
>>
>>4223446
Why would there be?
>>
>>4223453

Because its consistent enough with life for the board standards.
>>
File: AttackOfTheSandwitches.jpg (123 KB, 492x480) Image search: [Google]
AttackOfTheSandwitches.jpg
123 KB, 492x480
>>4223446
>>4223453
>>4223455
You rang? do we need s-sandwiches!? (maniacal laugh!)

I'm always here. I'm just lurking in yo thread watching you all!
>>
>>4223466
How does that have anything to do with you unless you are on that roster?
Nobody needs you anywhere and most certainly not here. Why don't you just make a spiderman thread out of something on /b/ if you feel like shitposting?
>>
>>4223470
k
>>
>>4223223
Sorry, I should have been more clear but it was 4AM at the time. Those percentages, as I stated in my explanation for our German friend, are based on population numbers. So out of a total population of X that speak the top 10 languages natively...

He was arguing that 'normal people' use spaces, so my percentages take 'people' into account, not 'languages'.
>>
>trying to buy the game
>refuses my card and paypal won't allow me to set up an account

well i tried
is there any current version torrent?
>>
>>4223623
have you tried looking in the pastebin anon
>>
>>4223648
no, but i'm immensely retarded

thanks
>>
>>4223446
>>4223453
>>4223455

I will add it.
>>
>>4223655
hope the patching worked out alright for you anon
>>
File: 2ce9f354d6382a96b292691d6ef297ac.jpg (238 KB, 1023x1023) Image search: [Google]
2ce9f354d6382a96b292691d6ef297ac.jpg
238 KB, 1023x1023
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3104856

So this webm got me thinking.
Is Sylvie suffering from Stockholm syndrome? After first my initial thought is no, because we don't punish her, rape her or do anything negative to her, where as the guy in this webm is raping, and punishing this girl into submission.
But then I thought that we are basically holding her hostage, and getting her to sympathize with us, by using kindness instead of abuse.
>>
File: 1458038027796.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
1458038027796.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
>>4223805
From my experience, psychologists always find syndromes and illnesses that make decent human beings look bad by turning kindness into abuse. Seriously?!
I don't even listen to that bullcrap anymore.

Also, we are not holding her hostage. She even states it herself - even if there was a place where she could live otherwise, she wouldn't want to.
>>
>>4223805
How are you holding her hostage though?

It's arguable. To me, Stockholm syndrome is really vague. Initially, we're taught all of our values. None of us simply are born with a large checklist of things that are innately good or bad. In that sense, haven't we all been manipulated?

More to the point of the game, this girl has been abused as a slave and has been physically abused for as long as she can remember. Suddenly, she's put into a position where somebody is actually concerned for her well-being. In such a situation, I think it would be natural to develop some degree of feeling for that person. If we're going to the point of healthy mind of healthy soul, then I personally feel it would be best to ignore those initial piques of interest.

From the standpoint of the game, you appear to play as a relatively old dude. For that reason alone, I think it's difficult for this game to harbor any type of healthy physical relationship, potential mental inconsistencies aside.

If we're just looking at this as a scenario, it would be best to first acclimate the victim to normal life before pursuing such a relationship with them. As I'd stated, I think it would be difficult for most people who've lived in such a way to not develop some degree of emotional attachment to somebody they essentially attribute as their savior.

That's the societal, "correct" though. If we're talking just life, then I think that complicates things. Ultimately, Sylvie is potentially in a much more beneficial relationship. So long as it's not an inherently manipulative one where her interests are not held at heart, I'm not sure I have a problem with it.

It's hard to argue if manipulating somebody to make them believe they're being manipulated makes them better off than letting them be happy in a healthy relationship.

So ultimately in the world and concept of the game, there is potential for it to be interpreted in such a way due to the vague interactions between the MC and Sylvie.
>>
>>4223840
>>4223841
>How are you holding her hostage though?
She is technically a slave. But a first she can't really go anywhere since we own her.

>haven't we all been manipulated?
Not going to get into that.

My ultimate question being, is whether or no what were doing is different from what the guy in the webm is doing, except were doing it unconsciously and with kindness alone, instead of a punishment and reward approach. In which case Sylvies own personal autonomy as a human is being violated.

And actually giving this some thought, it becomes more apparent that the only thing that we've done wrong, is own a slave. And even then we didn't go out looking for one. Had we raped her, and used that as a vehicle to get her to sympathize with us, then that would be wrong. But honestly looking at it Ray-k seems like a pretty decent guy if he came up with this on his own, whether he was doing it unconsciously is irrelevant.

However I'd still like a bit of closure later on, if we actually free Sylvie and give her the choice to leave or not (which she probably won't want to).
>>
>>4223805
Oh, and by the way - the WEBM you've been linking to displays abuse first and a acclimatization to it, and thus probably real Stockholm syndrome or whatever you wanna call that.
TF displays the MCs best efforts to get along with a girl that had nowhere else to go, and she falls in love with him for that. The acclimatization (her turning into a semen daemon) happens from her own initiative, SHE wants to return something (and secretly, she also wants the D, but cannot state that directly - remember how embarrassed she is after ... oh, wait, you sobs didn't read the translated text. Well, she's incredibly afraid after the masturbation scene happened that the MC might hate her now, she's terribly afraid to state her own needs and wishes), SHE wants to get even closer to the MC, SHE wants to stay with him forever.
>>
>>4223852
>didn't read
I haven't gotten the masturbation scene yet. Been trying, but don't know what to do to make it happen.
>>
>>4223852
Masturbation scene? What the shit? How is this a thing that exists that I do not yet know about?
>>
>>4223855
Lust high enough (300+?), leave house w/o Sylvie, go back immediately.
>>
File: 1458038385997.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1458038385997.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>4223851
That slave thing really gets you, does it?

For me, slavery is not generally bad. Don't get me wrong here - treating people like shit is atrocious, and slavery often is associated (not without reason) with treating people bad. But there were also points in real life history where being a slave had some advantages. Not that often, but it happened.

Like in medieval Germany, where free farmers had to pay for their equipment if they were called for yet another stupid war, but slaves/serfs didn't have to follow that call. Many farmers actually gave up their freedom for that "privilege".

Owning a slave does not mean you are a bad person. How you treat it shows whether or not you are. Unfortunately, it's in most human's nature to treat others like shit.
>>
>>4223857
>300+
Shit son, I don't have time for that
>>
>>4223852
>her turning into a semen daemon
I'm still slightly worried by that. What happens when the stamina drugs stop working? I've seen too many NTR manga's where that turn bad when a semen daemon isn't satisfied.
>>
>>4223857
How do you accumulate 300 lust WITHOUT first sleeping with her?
>>
>>4223863
She rapes you if her lust is high enough. That is, she strips naked, sucks the MC off, he wakes up, she shoves the dick up, and forces you to satisfy her.
>>
>>4223858
Don't forget the Persian Empire. Slaves were there but treated fairly
>>
File: 1457928802712.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1457928802712.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>>4223869
I could point out even more instances. Roman empire, Greek city states, confederate states - it happened often enough to be mentioned.
>>
>>4223864
You don't. Lust accumulation doesn't happen without sex or flowers (and you can't fix the tea without sufficient lust).
>>
>>4223864
Can't. Lust is unlocked upon sleeping with her for the first time.
>>
File: 1426039818326.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1426039818326.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>4223870
>Roman empire, Greek city states
Yeah, nah. Gotta stop you there and laugh.
>>
File: 1457928932832.gif (1 MB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
1457928932832.gif
1 MB, 285x242
>>4223873
>Slavery in ancient Rome played an important role in society and the economy. Besides manual labor, slaves performed many domestic services, and might be employed at highly skilled jobs and professions. Teachers, accountants, and physicians were often slaves. Greek slaves in particular might be highly educated. Unskilled slaves, or those sentenced to slavery as punishment, worked on farms, in mines, and at mills. Their living conditions were brutal, and their lives short.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome

>The Greeks had many degrees of enslavement. There was a multitude of categories, ranging from free citizen to chattel slave, and including Penestae or helots, disenfranchised citizens, freedmen, bastards, and metics. The common ground was the deprivation of civic rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Greece

Now it's my turn to laugh.
>>
>>4223863
i dont think it would go that way in this case, Sylvie has stated before that shes still scared of other people so its doubtful she would go to someone else

and the fact that she specifically wants "you" with a few lines of her dialogue along those lines
even going as far as "comforting" herself but its not enough if its not you
>>
What other things can I do with her besides brew tea, go to shop, go to the restaurant, have sex, pat her head, go to the marketplace, go to forest and talk? I've encountered with the suspicious man for the second time in the marketplace. I'm playing v1.16 and I'm being good with Sylvie. I don't know what to do now. I wanna teach her how to use a book or some shit like that.
>>
>>4223882
>Teach Sylvie how to use a book

Are you trying to kill her?!
>>
>>4223884
Just saying, she can read to an extend.

Kinda makes me wonder if she meant retarded Japanese or a decent alphabet, though - no, I am not gonna let that drop, so don't even ask.
>>
File: 1436432693845.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1436432693845.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>4223878
Except that disobedient slaves, in both cases, were often beaten and could be killed if they offended their masters. I'll grant that slaves in Rome had more political rights, than most, but were still treated as property. There are also historical accounts of slaves being mistreated. Vedius Pollio, who frequently mistreated his slaves. Things are always much worse than they seem.

Main objection I have with slavery is that it generally removes a persons protection under the law, as the person is treated as property. And things like murder and grievous bodily harm are permitted. And that opens up all sorts of avenues for mistreatment.
>>
>>4223887
>Tfw Sylvie turns out to be some kind of genius that can actually read moon-runes.
>>
>>4223891
what you dont know is that Sylvie can read and write in over 20 languages... sadly none of which the doctor can understand
>>
>>4223887
So just because I was curious last night but never got around to asking before dismissing you with Saitama...you are also the same anon who doesn't understand why JP devs won't release English versions of their games because they're willfully avoiding a market opportunity, yes? I have a feeling we'll never see eye-to-eye on anything...
>>
>>4223882
>>4223884
>>4223891
>>4223896
Well, so far in the game she has at least interacted with the medical journal you received from the suspicious man. She references it while wandering in the woods.

She doesn't actually know precisely what things are, though, so it's possible she only paid attention to the pictures.
>>
File: Yandere-wich.png (797 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
Yandere-wich.png
797 KB, 850x637
>>4223907
or maybe shes actually a evil genius and is giving false info about the plants in hopes of tainting the doctors medical supply and vicariously poisoning his patients!

shes actually a supervillain!
>the most adorable supervillain to be fair
but still.... Eeeeeeeviiiillllll
>>
File: 1455769924414.jpg (650 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455769924414.jpg
650 KB, 1000x1000
>>4223805
>>4223840
>>4223841
>>4223851
>>4223852
>>4223858
>>4223888
>>4223915
you guys make these threads worth coming back to
>>
>>4223915

What is she doing to that sandwich?
>>
>>4223858
Being from Germany I can tell you that the German medieval system was not a form of slavery and liking it to slavery is missing the true nature of that system.
>>
How do I unlock the other outdoor and oral scenes?
>>
>>4223995
Have high enough lust (none of the scenes on page 1 require more than 100 lust), do the thing again.
>>
>>4223958
Whats shes about to do you, you
>>
>>4224005
She's going to noogie me?
>>
>>4224006
It looks more like she's tracing her finger across it.
>>
where can i download mods for this game?
>>
>>4224019
Here in this thread.
I doubt there really are other "mods".
>>
>>4223999
And how do I raise her lust? Do I have to do her until it's high enough or is there any other way? Perhaps edit it with CheatEngine?
>>
>>4224037
>Do I have to do her until it's high enough or is there any other way?
Get book from the Person in the marketplace, get pink flowers from the forest, put them in tea. I think the tea-making had a lust requirement of 40-something, otherwise Sylvie will make it herself (and thus you can't put the flowers in). Other than that, just sex, sex, and more sex.
>>
>>4223987
You DO know that the "severity" of slavery is distributed over ranges? Some define slavery as "having no rights", others as "equal to objects", then others as "has to work for someone without being paid". In fact, I'd say that a lot of German people right now are under slavery.

So, yes, it was a form of slavery. Stadtluft macht frei, after all.
>>
>>4224019
Define "mods".
You can edit the scripts. The guy behind the game it is a noodle and does not bother making the script files readable natively under Windows, so you gotta install an editor (like Notepad++) which support reading these files. If you are under Linux, you should be fine (at least vim works for me).

>>4224037
In data\scenario\tea.ks is a check for f.lust bigger than a certain value. I don't have the original line anymore, but it should look like this:

[if exp="f.flower<=0 && f.lust >=XX"]

Change that to

[if exp="f.flower<=0" ]

And then keep feeding her pink-flowered tea until she gets horny.

Remove that check so that it only checks for
>>
>>4222438
how do i patch the darn game??
>>
>>4224068
simply override the files with the v2 patch in the pastebin
>>
Sylvie pussy and asslicking when?
>>
>>4224045
I am aware, but it does not fit even one of the definitions you provided.
Saying a lot of Germans are essentially slaves right now makes it sound like you are subscribing to some ridiculous ideology like communism as that claim is just that, ridiculous.
"Stadtluft macht frei" is also idealising the situation in those cities and ignores the hurdles on becoming a resident of one in the first place.
>>
>>4224046
You can theoretically just use editor under Windows.
It does open the files. Simply indentation and line breaks are missing.
>>
>>4224076
>I am aware, but it does not fit even one of the definitions you provided.
Care to explain why?

>Saying a lot of Germans are essentially slaves right now makes it sound like you are subscribing to some ridiculous ideology like communism as that claim is just that, ridiculous.

OK, now I know you are just talking bullshit.

Lots of Germans, as of now, are slaves to the capital. That is part of our money system, which includes the idea of paying interest for debt. But all money actually comes from debt, so in order to pay the interest for the debt that was created for the money we use we have to increase the debt further and further. Money does not work for the interest though, people do.
Germans nowadays - not just Germans, but let's keep it small here - are not slaves who have to work 80 hours a week for upkeeping a family, but they are still wage slaves. They are forced to work a job which is completely, utterly pointless (I am working in IT; most of the people I see doing office work are factually obsolete and could be replaced by a simple Perl script in under 5 minutes - and that's what's going to happen in time, believe me) still have to work way more than they should. It's modern serfdom - it's slavery.

You mentioned communism and call it "ridiculous", probably out of ignorance. Communism is an economic system which employs the idea of general state property. Any state which has been employing communism so far also employed authoritarian rules. If you don't understand what I mean, take a look at the civics system from Civilization IV - you can have an economy which employs state property AND emancipation AND suffrage. It's just that nobody actually did so IRL as of now.

And apparently you didn't even understand the meaning of "Stadtluft macht frei". It means that outside of the city people were UNFREE, and that within the city they BECAME FREE. From slaves to free people. No comment on how hard becoming a citizen was, it does not even matter.
>>
>>4224078
Yeah, that's my definition of "readable", y'know? Being able to see where a line begins and where it ends.
>>
>>4224090
So it looks like you are actually subscribing to Marxist theories, which are inherently ignorant of human nature.
If you do subscribe to his theories, historical materialism should mean something to you. Historical materialism already proclaims a difference in development of slavery and serfdom.
The main difference is who actually owns what though. Medieval German farmers were able to produce and keep surplus. If they produced more, it was theirs to keep. That is not the case for slaves.
Those farmers also had rights, they weren't on the same level as objects and they did receive something in return for their goods and services.
Lenin may have dubbed it a form of slavery, but there is a good reason that has not been accepted outside of that ideology.

I won't even go into all of this stuff about how people are slaves, because that is just the same bullshit communists are spewing about the evils of capitalism for quite a while now.
Just this: If you can replace all of them in 5 minutes with a simple script, do it and get paid a load of money. I know you won't do that though simply because I know how that is bullshit. It would have been done a thousand times over if it were that simple.

I am quite well informed about communism and it is ridiculous because it ignores the very nature of humans and only works with perfectly benevolent people worrying about bettering society as a whole instead of mainly caring about themselves and needing no external motivator. It's a utopia (not my utopia, it sounds horrible to me), which will never become a reality anywhere.
Are you seriously trying to argue that computer game is in any way applicable to real life? That is as laughable as it gets.

Also still ignoring how "Stadluft macht frei" is an idealisation of what life in a medieval city actually was like. The problem about becoming a citizen was just an aside.

You are definitely an idealistic leftist and I guess you are because you can afford to be one.
>>
I can't find the transparent outfit required to get the kitchen scene, I have all scenes but the kitchen one... and Sylvie's lust is higher than 400 already
>>
>>4224125
>I can't find the transparent outfit required to get the kitchen scene
Last I checked, the scene was changed to require the apron (assuming you're running 1.30+).
>>
>>4224125
If you're playing the new version, I believe the babydoll was taken out? It'll be added again later as underwear.

I think something else triggers it now.
>>
1. Part:

>>4224120
>first paragraph
What is your point? I already stated at the very beginning that there were the free farmers (those who had rights and could keep the surplus of their farming, but also had to pay for their own war equipment) and non-free farmers (which didn't have the same duty, but also not the same rights. If they wanted to gain them, they could keep a low profile in an official city, stay there for one year and a day, and then they were free, provided that the owner wouldn't show up with seven witnesses and re-claim the unfree farmer)-

>second paragraph
There are quite some reasons for that. First and foremost employers actually know that, if they lay off people in their company, the domestic economy is going to suffer long-term. If there are no more workers to build your cars, the amount of people able to buy your cars is going to sink as well, isn't it? That's one of the first elementary circle of capital.

Second reason: Management is dumb. I am not kidding about this. Most of those responsible for making these decisions are not even sure what is possible with today's technology. I worked for companies where the entire process of e-commercing was streamlined to basically just packaging and labelling ordered goods. Confirmation mail, payment check, bill printing, shipping label generation, refunds, credit notes - everything done completely automatically. No human interation involved whatsoever. In some cases some vendors even used FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon), which got rid of shipping and labelling as well. All these vendors had to do was to send the stuff to Amazon, and the rest is done by Amazon. It was basically free money for that company. And a major part of that "intelligence" was written in Perl.
>>
2. Part:

>>4224120
Third reason: personal affiliations. CEOs will hesitat to lay off people they actually know in favor of computers because then they are losing control over the processes. If an employee misbehaves, they can be sacked. If a computer misbehaves, what are you gonna do? Álso, we are talking about people here who might have been working in the company for five, ten, fifteen years. CEOs will feel uneasy and hesitant about sacking employees with such a career.

>I am quite well informed about communism and it is ridiculous because it ignores the very nature of humans and only works with perfectly benevolent people worrying about bettering society as a whole instead of mainly caring about themselves and needing no external motivator.

You say that and ignore the fact that this very human nature is source for a lot of uneven distribution of wealth. And before you go into that: no, that wealth is not accumulated by people who worked hard for it. That's the biggest lie on this planet. Hard working people don't get rich in these dimensions. Chairmen of renown German companies are getting millions upon millions of Euros per year - I don't deny that they might even work somewhat, but you cannot tell me that these salaries are actually justified. There are people with billions of Euros on their account, people with so much wealth that they are not even aware of it. If you took 10% of their entire wealth, they wouldn't even notice it. They have so much money they don't even care. And the problem is because they actually have that money, they get a lot of interest. Which means that the debt increases for other people.

The "very nature of humans" fails utterly in the situations we are going to face soon. Why do billion of people have to live in poverty? Because of a retarded "very nature of humans"? Try to explain that to the refugees that are going to come right now and get yourself torn apart for these words.
>>
>>4224142
The point of the first paragraph was that everything I said applies to the farmers under serfdom, not the free ones. I figured you'd know that was the case and have a basic understanding of serfdom.

The second part shows a lot of ideology again.
>>
3. Part:

>>4224120

Fuck the "very nature of humans", we can increase the general amount of happiness on this world if we go against that. And note that I wouldn't even go as far as institute communism, an UBI would be completely sufficient as of now, and we can afford it. Of course we can afford it. Get rid of the bureaucracy that was instated with Hartz IV and instate a FTT (lets call it a VAT for buying and selling stocks), and we can afford an UBI and created an example for humanism in Germany.

>Are you seriously trying to argue that computer game is in any way applicable to real life?

Wow, you are retarded, No, seriously. At this point I would actually think about how wrong I actually was if I was you. Because you do not seem to understand me at all, but yet try to respond to me.

I said, if you do not understand what I mean when I call communism an economic system, take a look at Civ IV. I never said it depicts reality; I said that it might help you understand where I am coming from. Obviously you are not even trying to; you claim to know about communism, yet don't even understand that it's just an economic system. You have no idea what you are talking about, you know jackshit about economics, and yet claim that you do.
>>
>>4224149

No, I couldn't, because you communicated improperly. You constantly wrote of "Medieval German farmers", which I assumed you associated with "free farmers". Because there were two kinds of farmers, free and unfree ones.

>http://www.kinderzeitmaschine.de/mittelalter/lucys-wissensbox/kategorie/gesellschaft-vom-einfachen-leben-in-doerfern-und-vielen-unfreien-menschen/frage/freie-und-unfreie-bauern.html?ht=4&ut1=9

One of the very first sources I could find in German when I googled "deutschland mittelalter unfreie Bauern".

>Viele Bauern entschlossen sich dazu, aus dem Kriegsdienst auszutreten. Die Bedingung war, dass sie sich einem Grundherren unterstellten. Der Grundherr zahlte dem König Geld dafür, dass der Bauer keinen Kriegsdienst mehr leistete. Aber das tat er nicht umsonst. Der Bauer musste dem Grundherren seinen gesamten Besitz übergeben. Er besaß nun gar nichts mehr. Der Bauer war unfrei geworden und musste nun das Land, das ihm ja jetzt nicht mehr gehörte, weiter bewirtschaften. Einen Teil der Ernte durfte er behalten, aber er musste auch jedes Jahr einen Teil abgeben.

They didn't manage to keep a surplus. They kept a certain part of their earnings, but a certain part was also given to the owner.

And also, what are we debating here? Slaves are still serfs. They are still unfree.
>>
I do as the READ MAH says but the game is fucked up, when im trying to do something with sylvie the game and texture fucks
>>
im pretty used to these threads going off topic but i wasn't expecting it to turn into slave-economics 101...
>>
>>4224162
ok what exactly did you download and what did u do?
>>
>>4224160
Kinderzeitmaschine? Really? You couldn't find a reliable source? Even Wikipedia tells you more than that and actually makes distinctions between different kinds of serfdom in different periods of time and areas of Germany.

I was about to reply to the rest of it, but I really won't engage you anymore on that topic and shit up the thread any further.
You are blinded by ideology, probably in your late teens or early twenties, and get pretty angry when your views are challenged, also completely misunderstanding what "the nature of humans" means. You can't just say "fuck that" and change it because you are stomping your feet, screaming "I want, I want, I want".
There is a good reason why Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Kim Il-sung and all the others failed.
The famous quote wrongly attributed to Churchill does have a point:
>If a man is not a socialist by the time he is 20, he has no heart. If he is not a conservative by the time he is 40, he has no brain.

But I'd very much like to just lay that to rest now and not further embark on this fruitless discussion.
I wasn't expecting you to go that overboard and become so emotional you had to write 4 long posts in the first place.
Have the last word, if you must, but I will not respond another time.
>>
>>4224165
i have an already existing game on my computer which is ver 1.16 and i tried to patch
it and like the texture and some of the dialogue screwed up, like i was trying to pat her and she wasn't there, and there was no text. HALP
>>
>>4224167
thats your problem... these patches are for 1.30/1.31... the first link in the pastebin has the game
>>
>>4224168
oh, silly me
>>
>>4224168
thank you, oh based tech tan
>>
>>4224170
hehe no worries anon, if you are still having problems after getting the new version
feel free to ask
>>
>>4224166
>Kinderzeitmaschine

I decided to use one of the very first results. If you were able to actually read, you'd know that. But since you already established that you have problems understanding written language, that shouldn't actually surprise anyone.

>I really won't engage you anymore on that topic and shit up the thread any further.

>A.k.a. I run out of arguments and have to keep face.

>You are blinded by ideology

Can you please bother to come up with any arguments whatsoever, instead of turning this into a ad-hominem situation, or do you believe this is actually going to work? I have given you my arguments, and all you are going to say is that it's ideology? Ha ha ha.

>You can't just say "fuck that" and change it because you are stomping your feet, screaming "I want, I want, I want".

Well, actually, why not? Why not establishing a government that would cause 80 percent of the German population to benefit from ti? Well, I can tell you - because we are in a democracy. And in a democracy it's absolutely not possible to establish a government from which the majority would benefit. It's only the rich people who benefit, and then call that "very nature of human". And you defend that ... fucking unbelievable.

>Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Kim Il-sung
>What are dictators?
>What are not implementers of proper communism?
>What are absolutely not implementers of a socialistic democracy?

>Quoting Churchill, a man who was basically politically dead because he just failed constantly when WW2 happened - the best thing in his entire life.
Churchill easily and provable had no clue what he was doing all the time. I know lots of 40 - 50 olds who are still liberal (duh, because they are working in IT sectors, we are known for liberalism). Also just shows just how much ad-hominem you gotta use. Pathetic.
>>
What does the blue flower thing when pink raises her lust?
>>
>>4224179
blue lowers it in case u want a shy Sylvie back
>>
>>4224177
1. I specifically stated it is not a quote by Churchill.
2. You are complaining about an ad hominem in a post containing nothing but that.

But this is seriously the last reply you got out of me. I dealt with too many leftist ideologists already to not know better and keep arguing with them.
>>
>>4224179
Decreasing her lust.
>inb4 what's it's good for?
That you'll have to ask Ray himself. Apparently some people use it to turn Sylvie back into a lustless daughteru.
>>
>>4224182
>last time responding
>took the bait about Churchill
>last time responding for sure

You are ashamed of nothing, are you? Truly conservative superiority.
>>
>>4224173
i found out it happens when i try to load a save from the 1.16 game (for example, the thing that happened before happened again, and sylvie's name was written in japanese, things like that),
but when i open a new game it doesn't happen (i don't know, it may happen thru out the game but i just started so i don't really know right now), also, its a minor thing,
but i saw that for a moment, one of the lines of texts when i tried to speak with sylvie wasn't translated, and i hope it remains a minor thing
>>
>>4224188
yeah some weird bugs happen when you try to load saves from older versions
>>
>>4224196
also, some characters weren't translated i guess?
the waitresses that i don't remember her from the previous version, wasn't translated.
>>
does talking to the worker in the restaurant do anything?
>>
>>4224199
This is just the 1.16 translation applied to the new version. The new lines are not translated.
The pastebin already says it's just a partial translation.

Maybe the fact it's a partial should be made a little more clear? Possibly at the top of the pastebin?
>>
>>4224205
fair enough, for what its worth it does say
"partial UI and text translation" above the patch tho
>>
>>4224136
Not that it's being added later as underwear, it's that it was removed because the addition of underwear messed up how it looks (because the transparent bit didn't account for underwear). It'll be added back in right where it was.
>>
wow. this threat really went off topic ^^
>>
>>4224228
Nari! welcome back
>>
>>4224221
I know and I'd normally say that's certainly enough.
I am just observing the same question getting asked over and over, so I still have a bit of hope that putting this more prominently would help with that, even if just a little.

>>4224228
Let's just hope that was it.
It wasn't that terrible this time, but I guess it'll keep happening. We are still fortunate to not get nearly as much shitposting and the like as other threads.
>>
File: hi.gif (358 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
hi.gif
358 KB, 500x289
>>4224232
hey, support-tan

>>4224233
at least it was somewhat related ^^
>>
>>4224235
Sure, you can see it that way as well.
At least if you ignore the communism part.
Glad I can just have this run in the background at those times and go through a VN.
>>
>>4224233
>>4224235
anything is better than sandwiches i suppose
>>
>>4224242
what one you reading anon?
>>
>>4224242
i didn't read all of it.. too much text..

>>4224246
yea.. the sandwich threat. let's never talk about this again ^^
>>
>>4224248
I currently have to go through Imouto Paradise.
I really like the female characters, but I can't stand the MC.
>>
Good day, everyone. I couldn't find any 1.3.1 TF upload, so I give you mine, just in case:
https://mega.nz/#!os9DVZ7A!6NhItLlYFLU017n0TnCgoJB3MkNEKGRl7gVltS83KkA
>>
>>4224269
hi ayori. the version i uploaded is 1.30. the patch file i also uploaded make it 1.31 and also fixes more than the actual 1.31 version

but thanks anyway
>>
Do we have a full translation of 1.30 yet?
>>
>>4224279
nope. the full translation is still a WIP
>>
File: 22225645743245988.jpg (55 KB, 476x452) Image search: [Google]
22225645743245988.jpg
55 KB, 476x452
>>4224258
yeah he is a bit of a douchenozzle
>>4224256
agreed, i'd much rather see more Sylvie pictures anyway
>>
File: asdf.jpg (167 KB, 792x897) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
167 KB, 792x897
>>4224291
i only have screenshots here =(
>>
>>4224291
A bit is an understatement.
He is also horrible at picking up any social cues.
I'd really like a "game" like that with cute, likeable female characters but a nice MC not unbelievably dense.

Did you play through all the routes? Got a favourite sister?
>>
>>4224300
its all good man! ive been wandering around pixiv a bit lately and found some good ones
>>4224305
hmm i rather liked Koharu's route... but other than a couple of scenes i liked Michika as well
>>
>>4224312
If the MC wouldn't be such an idiot in it, I would really like Rio's route so far (day 7).
Koharu is definitely great and I can see why people might have problems with certain scenes on Michika's route, but aside from the part after the ending credits, I really liked that route.
Still have to go through Hiyori's and am halfway through Aya's, but it's really too bad they made her route a little boring so far. I really like Aya otherwise.
>>
>>4224321
true, they do try to put a "real-ish" spin on Aya's story since you know... the sister thing
>>
>>4224312
now that you say it.. i have an account there too.. i just need to remember my login ^^'
>>
>>4224332
Why not just image search Teaching Feeling on StartPage?
>>
>>4224332
>>4224336
I'm talking about this in case you're confused
https://startpage.com/
It's supposed to be a private search engine
>>
>>4224331
I am only half done with Aya's route and just locked into Rio's ending, so first scene after you get to make no more choices on who to visit.
I am still looking forward to seeing how Aya's route will play out in the end. She isn't exactly the little sister kind of character after all.
>>
File: FEELINGS.jpg (29 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
FEELINGS.jpg
29 KB, 320x232
>>4224338
hm, on startpage i get stuff like this
<---
and screenshots.. no actual fanart ^^'

found the login.. my trusty old note-book serverd me well again. yay
>>
File: Screenshot1.jpg (237 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot1.jpg
237 KB, 1366x768
>>4224349
Really? That's weird, just tested it out myself and I got this
>>
File: Screenshot2.jpg (236 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2.jpg
236 KB, 1366x768
>>4224349
It probably has the family filter on then. The 3 horizontal lines lets you customize the site a bit and turn off the family settings
>>
File: Screenshot3.jpg (231 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot3.jpg
231 KB, 1366x768
>>4224349
>>4224355
Just a heads up, if it STILL doesn't work, try using the romanji name, Dorei to no Seikatsu
>>
>>4224359

it was the family filter...
>>
File: Cat Sylvie.jpg (341 KB, 811x1052) Image search: [Google]
Cat Sylvie.jpg
341 KB, 811x1052
>>4224361
And here I was getting all antsy cause I didn't see you reply. Ah well, so long as you got it to work. Here's a cat Sylvie for you!
>>
>>4224362
sorry, i'm half asleep. it's 2 am here again =/
>>
>>4224365
Get some rest then Nari, the thread'll be here tomorrow...
>>
File: 89795734962374628246262.jpg (68 KB, 439x580) Image search: [Google]
89795734962374628246262.jpg
68 KB, 439x580
>>4224365
ill keep watch if u wanna sleep, i stil got another 12 hours on my end
>>
>>4224368
you're probably right. i don't get shit done tonight anyway.
i tried to get some more scenes uncensored.. but i'm not pleased with the outcome so far =/
>>
File: fsizw.jpg (48 KB, 462x272) Image search: [Google]
fsizw.jpg
48 KB, 462x272
goodnight
>>
File: WHY, JUST WHY.jpg (77 KB, 1023x688) Image search: [Google]
WHY, JUST WHY.jpg
77 KB, 1023x688
>>4224378
Goodnight then

Seems like someone REALLY wanted this >>4223805 to happen to Sylvie
>>
>>4224380
>that pic
OH FUCKING PISSING BLIMEY
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.