[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any better NTR than Marriage Blue? Of all the NTR I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: MB.png (1023 KB, 1230x692) Image search: [Google]
MB.png
1023 KB, 1230x692
Is there any better NTR than Marriage Blue? Of all the NTR I've seen it's the best. General NTR Thread.
>>
In b4 the thread devolves into a shitfest.
>>
>>4202553
Should I have put "non-ntr lovers out"
>>
>>4202558
But I didn't because I'm a non-NTR lover.
>>
does /h/ hate ntr now?
>>
>>4202630
Maybe.
>>
>>4202551

fuck you and your degenerate fetish

sage
>>
File: Leave_this_thread.png (791 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Leave_this_thread.png
791 KB, 853x480
>>4202638
If you have nothing better to say then fuck off already. Does the word, NTR trigger your autism that easily?
>>
>>4202551
Sorry, but the best NTR are Triangle Blue and Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou. And I'm not even the fucking NTR lover. Most of the NTR animu are shit but these two are something else.
>>
>>4202685
Tried of you idiots who shove it down everyone's throat and can't even tell the differance between ntr and cheating.
>>
How do you get the 'other' NTR route of Miyuri in Tsumamigui 3? I already got this guy's (Takeo) end but couldn't get the doctor one. Do you have to cuck this guy but let the doctor one play? How to do it?

Pic related.
>>
>>4202723
Ok? Now, fuck off. Go cry about it on your tumblr blog.
>>
>>4202730
Nice meme 0/10 for effort.
>>
>>4202553
first post always the best post. what happened to this place.
>>
>>4202558
I'll bet you let niggers fuck your wife.
>>
>>4202551
>NTR
>good

you have a problem anon
>>
>>4202551
>>>/d/
>>
File: sayuki_vol.08_008.jpg (153 KB, 684x643) Image search: [Google]
sayuki_vol.08_008.jpg
153 KB, 684x643
>>4202551
meh. I prefer when the cuck's mom gets fucked by the son's friend/bully
>>
File: b8ncnPB3P1toy0yd.gif (2 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
b8ncnPB3P1toy0yd.gif
2 MB, 704x396
I liked this one better.

Will there ever be more?
>>
>>4203305
Shame they didn't show more potentially better scenes from the VN in the animated episodes. They could always make a episode 4 but I think it's unlikely.
>>
File: top.jpg (320 KB, 502x713) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
320 KB, 502x713
>>4202551

has the CGs for pic related been released?
>>
ntr is /d/ material
>>
NTR makes me cry and it's very bad so it should be abolished from this world
>>
>>4203343

it sucks so many good artists do it
>>
for those who dont know, like myself, what exactly is NTR?
>>
>>4203336
This is too good to belong in this thread. Better discuss it in the Netoraserare thread. They're open to other Netorase discussion.

>>4203355
NTR almost always refers to Netorare: https://vndb.org/g513

Don't confuse it with Netori like most people on sadpanda do: https://vndb.org/g514

There's also Netorase or protagonist- Organised Netorare and other subtypes: https://vndb.org/g1663
>>
>>4202551
Yes, there is.

Marriage Blue Ova was an abomination.

Kill that shit.
>>
>>4203305
What's this?

>>4203342
? since when did /h/ become a vanilla-hentai exclusive board? last time i checked only loli, furry, and western are not allowed here.
>>
>>4203497
>>>/d/
take it and go
>>
>>4203497
Rules are on the front page.
Up to you if you want dictators to control content.
>>
File: 1454719504454.png (276 KB, 572x510) Image search: [Google]
1454719504454.png
276 KB, 572x510
>>4203538
>"here are the reasons why NTR is, in fact, allowed"
>"wahhhh I just don't like so go to /d/ please"

Consider suicide
>>
>>4203561
Just ignore them. They just want some attention in their life.
>>
whats the one with the pink hair called again?
>>
File: 1410870908747.jpg (295 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1410870908747.jpg
295 KB, 1024x768
>>4203254
Is that by Sanbun Kyoden? I'm having a hard time finding the source.
>>
>>4203670
Sayuki no Sato, Ch 8. IMO his masterpiece. Uninhabited Island is also good.
>>
>>4202551
ore wa kanojo shinjiteru was a better ntr than marriage blue. marriage blue is more of cheating than ntr
>>
>>4202551
good taste

"Panchira Teacher" has a great buildup as well
>>
File: 137_ev44.png (567 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
137_ev44.png
567 KB, 800x600
All I see here is "baby's first ntr game"

Take a look at pic related, that is the real shit.
>>
File: depressing.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
depressing.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>4202685

Please die, thanks.
>>
>>4203794
Source please.
>>
I don't get why everyone fucking starts sperging out every time there's an NTR thread. Like "HURR DURRR KEK HURR". It's a fucking fetish. I personally insert myself into the guy doing the cucking, but every single time there's a thread like this, it's a bunch of low self-esteem virgins getting butthurt. Nobody fucking cares if you never had sex before. Don't come to the thread if you don't like it.
>>
otomedori best ntr of the century

gangbang,pregnancy,mc full betafag cant do shit
>>
Anyone know that VN when a guy get ntr'd by old man and he fucked the old man's son as revenge?
>>
Hey guys, sorry, but I think it is an NTR. There is one I really liked that started in some hotel type thing. Then the girl runs the place and a blonde guy is asking if he can stay. She says yes, and he ends up asking her if she wants a one night stand. She denies him, but later on he ends up forcing himself onto her (shes also a virgin)and her friend who stays with her ends up watching from far. does anyone happen to know this anime? I know the description wasn't that great. But if you know that hentai, I think it should have been good enough.
>>
>>4202704
> Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou
Not a NTR fan but holy shit that was good. Why they dont hire that director anymore is beyond me.
>>
>>4203969
Sounds like Hitou Meguri (not its reboot)
>>
>>4203794
>>4203833
http://exhentai.org/g/758566/7818d39bd9/
http://exhentai.org/g/707128/e0dfb8f32a/
>>
Can ntr fags just calm down and ignore the vanilla-fags?

>>4202551
Is this your first NTR? Marriage Blue VN's story was really crap.
>>
>>4203670
Source/series name please. Thank you.
>>
>There will never be a Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru EP2
>>
True Blue is probably GOAT

Houkago 2: Saiyuri could've been if everything hadn't been stuffed into 1 episode
>>
OP, here, I'm surprised it didn't truly devolve into a shit fest.
>>4202553
Just ignore the autists.

>>4202704
I haven't seen Ryoujoku but what separates triangle blue from Marriage Blue is the build up, TB is a good ntr but MB is on a whole new level with the build up of the ntr, not just some random rape out of nowhere. Shame it will never have ep 2.

>>4203254
Is there any animated one where the mom gets fucked by the son's friend? Furyou no Hameratate(?) is one but the plot was a mess.

>>4203305
Is this Dream Note?

>>4203439
Then what is?

>>4203794
It's hard to compare VN's and animated NTR.

>>4203959
No. It was good but not the best. The plot was a mess and the art was kinda clumsy.

>>4204149
I have seen true blue. It was good too but Marriage Blue gets the edge plot wise.

>>4204143
Such a shame indeed
>>
>there are ppl hear that actually believe there is a better NTR than Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru
>>
>>4204176
What did you find good in it? Unlike in MB, OKS' protag girl was a slut from the beginning. The plot just devolved into the acceptance of the girl that she's a slut unlike in MB where she slowly turns into one with proper build up and plot.
>>
there is no better NR then Otome Dori guyz deal with it
>>
Is there any translated NTR VN out there? I wanna try playing one but I can't seem to find any.
>>
>>4204028
>>4202704
>Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou
The source material of that isn't even NTR, though.
>>
>>4204240
There are a few with Netori and there's one with Reverse NTR (School Days).
VN translators largely don't bother with Netorare. Just search the tag in vndb and filter English releases.
>>
Similarly to guro or torture, it's interesting sometimes, not for faps but for raging. I need to self-insert in order to fap, and sadly, NTR rarely features male characters i could stomach to self-insert as.

In one hand we have the wimp, the worthless protagonist, waiting for a masochistic cuckold fetishist reader self-inserter (not necessarily a coward or paranoid irl), probably getting turned on by the sense of loss of someone worthwhile and the restlessness of feeling powerless.
On the other hand we have the death-penalty-deserving villain who gets away with his amoral and unethical antics, waiting for a bitter, jealousy coated reader (not necessarily misogynistic irl), seeking the thrills of having his ego stroked from seeing a worthwhile female, which would be off his league irl (aesthetically and/or mentally) get ruined to a point where just about anyone could stain her. "If she's fine with being raped by fat old farts and pierced gangsters/jocks she shouldn't mind if i did her too" and "if she becomes that much of a slut, there's no reason she wouldn't do me" are common thought processes that NTR authors play with.

It's a polemic genre, as it puts 2 different extremes of people arguing against each other. While it is true that someone who genuinely gets an erection during NTR is a case worthy of questioning how they function as a human being, there's a lot of people who just love to pretend they get boners in order to spite the other side of the readers' moral spectrum. Hypersensitive vanillafags are easy targets of NTRolling and will blast off with furious arguments at the tiniest of suggestions. The fact that a lot of good artists spend time making NTR is another reason why so many get upset ("good art should be spent on fappable material"), but personally, i do understand how the thrill of authoring a NTR story can be abysmally contrasting from the thrill of getting an erection with one.

Netori/good end netorares, rule
>>
>>4204256
if you have watched MB and OKS those are ntr's where you can self insert as the rapist.
>>
File: ev04_02.png (748 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ev04_02.png
748 KB, 1024x768
>>4203254
I hope you read Netorare Natsuko then.
>>
>>4204065
Thank you.
>>
>>4204176
>>4204212
If both are so good why it never got second episodes?

No Lune Team Bitters game seems to be atracting buzz enough anymore, what was the last one that got more than one episode?
>>
>>4204212
That's a shitty reason you came up with, the animated adaptation just choose to go that way, in the game itself it takes for her to slut it up too, it could have gone that way too with Marriage Blue if the studio so wished to pick a different pace and start up with the girl already loose.
>>
File: Asato_Traingle_Blue_.jpg (137 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Asato_Traingle_Blue_.jpg
137 KB, 800x600
>>4204256
It's extremely rare and kinda of against what the genre is about but sometimes some NTR protagonists can show some backbone, that is mostly reserved to VNs though where somtimes choices are possible.

Asato from Triangle Blue is so much of a legendary aversion that no other NTR protagonist like him ever got written again.
>>
>>4204425
so is that the protag on the floor or is he holding the metal thing?
>>
>>4203772
>marriage blue is more of cheating than ntr
What the actual fuck?

Even going by only the compressed animated OVA alone it fits all criteria for Netorare.
>>
>>4204429
I wouldn't talk of Asato as someone out of the norm if he wasn't the guy with metal pole in his hand.
>>
>>4202551
It didn't even finish the route it based itself after, how can you consider a literally unifinished work to be the best thing you've seen of a genre?
>>
I think what makes a good NTR is when I actually feel bad for the victim and that has to be Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de. I'm a huge NTR fan and I rarely ever feel bad for the victim but usually enjoy their suffering so, for Kedamono tachi to make me feel somewhat bad for the victim is a huge surprise.

I mean, the mc's girl gets turned into a slut by his father and brother and she gets stolen from him. He then gets forced to leave the house by his own family and girlfriend and then lives the rest of his life watching DVDs of his girl getting fucked by men because it was the only way to see way to see his gf. Just seeing his face reaction when he was asked to leave the house just made me feel bad but I still liked it though. Was pretty damn awesome. He kinda did deserve it for being so damn stupid.

The H scenes was one of the best for a NTR imo. You have the first scene where she gets fucked by the father multiple times until the morning came. The scene where she gets fucked while opening her door to talk to the MC. There's the brother scenes which which was also great with the MC looking through a hole in his room finding out his gf is getting fucked by his own brother and the double penetrating and gangbang scenes. Everything was just so damn fantastic and intense. Seeing the chick become more and more broken was awesome.

Probably one of my favorite NTR. Honestly, for me it's kinda hard to say, that NTR is better than that other one because I find them all good in their own way.
>>
>>4202723

As if you are any better, you see the fucking ntr in the title, and the first thing you do is open the thread and bitch about how you hate ntr, 4chan is not your personal blog.

Is being retarded and autistic a prerequisite for liking vanilla? Because lately vanillafags have become such a nuisance, there is more vanillafags posting in ntr/rape threads than actual ntr fans.
>>
File: cg240b04.jpg (151 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cg240b04.jpg
151 KB, 800x600
>>4204442
>I actually feel bad for the victim
>Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de
Come on man, if there's a NTR protagonist who deserved it, it was him.

- He knows his father and brother are scumbags.
- He knows they turned his mother into a moraly degenerate cock slave for shits and giggles, and she died.
- He willingly houses his girlfriend on that hell he calls home till she finds another place.
- He is averse to sex due his father and brother showing a disgusting form of it so he won't give his gf the dick, when she needed most to feel conected to him again even.

He literally delivered his girlfriend to the exection plataform on a silver platter.

So many NTR protagonists who actually didn't deserve and you pick Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de out of all things.

This isn't a case of the Animated Adaptation making the MC more stupid than he originally was in the VN either (like Triangle Blue discussed above where Asato in the anime isn't even 1/10 of what he was in the game) in the Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de Eroge the MC is the exact same shit.
>>
File: c885686package.jpg (118 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
c885686package.jpg
118 KB, 500x715
Waiting for the gallery to be uploaded on Panda so I can post a summary of the game there.

You faggots better happy I wasted my time on this unecesseraly long NTR shitfest.
>>
>>4204454
>This isn't a case of the Animated Adaptation making the MC more stupid than he originally was in the VN either (like Triangle Blue discussed above where Asato in the anime isn't even 1/10 of what he was in the game) in the Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de Eroge the MC is the exact same shit.
Except that you can end the game at the begining by just not being stupid and live somewhere else with her for which you're not even getting a H-scene.

What is actually the difference of the two NTR endings in the game? I don't want to play it, but I read somewhere that the only two choices are whether you go to your house or not and later whether you peek through the hole in the wall or not. What difference does that make for the ending?
>>
>>4204065
Do you mind explain the story if those teo?

I want know to know why you consider them better than Marriage Blue.
>>
>>4204143
For the better, the ova shitted on a good game plot.
>>
>>4204274
Netorare isn't for self inserting as rapists/ntrguy.

Netori however, is for self insert.

>>4204422
OKS game isn't even NTR, the sempai from the iva doesn't exists in the game, and MC is the ntrguy guy as netori.

That's why ova 2 never.
>>
>>4204431
Well, yeah, it is mkre cheating netorare since it goes from rape to cheating in the sempai route since the heroine was a huge slut in every route, even with lesbians.
>>
>>4204521
>What is actually the difference of the two NTR endings in the game?
- Gf only gets corrupted only by the dad.

- Gf gets corrupted by dad and bro.

Anime followed a mix of the two, scenes that only happened if only the dad was the only one tapping that appeared in when the brother was into it too.

I didn't notice this early ending you speak of, then again I tend to rush NTR games which don't really interest me, only to see what is about, if it's anything new or something that has been done before.
>>
>>4204553
Clearly you don't get the point of animated ovas. People watch them mainly because they're animated with sound. Only stupid people go into watching OVAs expecting it to be as good as the source.
>>
Your all cucks enjoy being shitty normies
>>
>>4204551
Not that guy but the plot really is a cut above many Netorare out there, most due the game actually gives some quasi-realistic reasons as for why the cheating happened and when the protagonist finds out (the canon way), all parties involved pay dearly for it in a realistic way, the wife runs away in depression and the MC makes her admit she fucked up really bad, strenghtening their relationship after that (the MC almost becomes a cuck to see his wife getting more pleasure out of sex but the wife prevents him from going that way and makes him realize she only loves him, micro dick included).

Actually I would say the game isn't even a standard Netorare game, it's more about a couple that got almost destroyed because the wife got quilt tripped by her boss on a suicide watch and after everything is said and done the wounded protagonist tries to fix the mess and succeeds after much suffering, the ending is really sweet.

Too lazy to write a full summary right now, but really, if you can read it, even with some shoddy ass machine translation you would know what that guy and I am talking about.
>>
>>4204461
Anon, I played pic related.

>you can't feel anything for the heroine as she barely interacts with you the player
>suddenly you discover she is acting weird
>Hypnotism sessions to make her talk because fuck their inexistent relationship
>oh look, she cheats on you!
>and she didn't even resist, it was too fast it wasn't arousing
>but it wasn't her fault! It was group suggestion so she had no choice!
>introduces another heroine except she is more boring than the main
Seriously LTB literally put ALL of their effort on the sex scenes and only that, the art isn't even good, you can find monoboobs time to time and those weird faces than can't even be called ahegao.

I don't know if you played it all as I gave up halfway but if you do more power for you.
Maybe, just maybe there is something good at the end of the tunnel because as NTR and mistery is a failure, I can't feel jealousy nor rage except the rage I have towards the game developers for making a half assed game.

>>4204521
>What difference does that make for the ending?
More CGs unlocked.
>>
>>4204563
>cucks
>normies

You use words when you clearly don't even know what they mean.
>>
>>4204561
>People don't watch animated adaptations expecting them to follow the original material
Are you serious or pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>4204565
>I don't know if you played it all as I gave up halfway but if you do more power for you.
I only played two routes actually since the game bored me as well, I just do it because somehow NTR summaries on Panda neets a lot of upvotes and that makes my empty life somehow less empty.

My summary is focused on the early events before the route choices presents itself, you played it so you know it takes a looooooooooooong time for the first choice to event appear and a lot of shit already happened by then.
>>
>>4204564
Isn't there a resume somewhere?
I saw the shaved bald wife(?) It made me laugh my ass off but I don't know context.

>wife got guilt tripped boss(husband's?)
How?
Something like "Booo, I'm sad I wanna kill myself but if I have sex with you I won't" type of bullcrap?
I wish I could know more about the "all parties involved oay for it"
>>
>>4204567
Are you serious? I said only stupid people would expect hentai animations to be as good as the original content plot wise. It's fucking hentai animation anon. It's a extremely niche industry with shit budget and incompetent staffs who cut soo much corners to achieve things.

It's known for being shit compared to the original content. Most animations are limited to a few episodes. How much can that accomplish? Hell, even normal anime has problems with following the original material and they have better staff and budget so, you can easily find out how worse it can be for hentai anime. Hentai ovas are just poor advertisement to the source material and for anyone who likes animated shit
>>
>>4204569
I propose you something better.

Make a summary following up the story like a fucking boss.

Post it on sadpanda and get respect for your whole life.

One guy posted a half assed summary of only one route from triangle blue and everyone showered him with Ups.

BTW, did you played the game from Atelier Sakura that has Bakemonogatari look alike characters? Hakka no Otoko -Kaichou or something like that
The MC(not Araragi) looks like a wimp, the heroine (not Crab) is a cold hearted bitch and ntrguy (not Meme) is just a beta with luck that got cocky.

However I heard there was a good end. Which seems unbelievable as the CGs shows no sign of any but I'm aware that okayin playing it would be for the better but I'm pretty cautious with the games I play and that now I share rooms with a faggot on my uni that spends his time playing mmorpgs hogging the PC all to himself as we share rooms I'm screwed if he just deletes my data because I took the PC first.
>>
>>4204574
She shaves out of self-punishment after running way and wanting to suffer alone, the MC goes after her and makes tell him everything in more detail: number of times she had sex, what color is the panties she wearing today, asking stuff to see her dodge the question and immediately pierce her conciousness with "You can't tell me that, but could show it to him?" which prompts her to tear up and reluctantly answer every increasing "unproper" question the MC asks, after this "inquisition" you can make the MC accept her back and she become eternaly grateful for allowing to see their kid again.

Anyway It's been a while since played it but if I recall it right the Boss loved her for years (the game spans the passage of about 10 years or so), the protagonist got into her life and married her after the boss already had his eyes on her.

He kept his urges and feelings surpressed, one day the wife goes into his house just to visit her former boss, visiting an old friend, then his urges get the best of him and he steals a kiss, the wife pushes him away and he realizes he fucked up, starts crying and venting out his life is miserable and he has no one, he goes and prepares himself to jump out of the window, the wife stops him and immediately forgives him, this becomes the bridge for the former boss to keep meeting her as "friends", she feeling sorry for him leaves her open for some mild harassment till it scalates to full blown netorare.
>>
can anyone explain why in dark blue, did reiya have to get the maid to kill everyone for otoha?

i mean they were already banging, mc tried to ntr the ntr'er and failed, why kill everyone??
>>
>>4204586
Did he got punishment?

Oh, so the kid was MC's?
Does this means the wife had sex with other men while pregnant

>MC has small dick
Every fucking time, at least make it normal.
>>
>>4204248
How? I think the anime was double NTR. Husband's brother fucks his brother's wife and then afterwards, the fat guy ends up taking her away from the brother.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (297 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
297 KB, 800x600
>>4204584
>Make a summary following up the story like a fucking boss.
Oh man but the game is so fucking long, seriously, it's really tiring, to wit only two routes took 10 hours, I shit you not.

>BTW, did you played the game from Atelier Sakura that has Bakemonogatari look alike characters?

Yup, played that 2 years ago, it got me interested exactly because the Bakemonogatari looking characters.

First the Hitagi-looking girl isn't a cold bitch at first, she is in fact a sweet diligent Student Council President and is the girlfriend for the Wimpy Koyomi clone.

She was assigned with house visiting the Meme-clone Ntrguy, he is a generic delinquent that isn't coming to school, Hitagi-clone felt it was her duty to take him back to school via pep talks.

That house visiting however became a rape session, Meme-clone got fed up with her lecturing and decided she should use her hot body to convince him instead.

Hitagi-clone got scarred at first and was sad that some asshole took her first time away instead of her boyfriend, wimpy Koyomi-clone.

This is hentai-world and a NTR one to boot so Hitagi-clone obviously goes full retarded, she swallows her tears, doesn't tell her boyfriend at first and is taken in by Meme-NTR-clone promisse of if he can keep fucking her he will go back to school.

This shit goes on till Hitagi-clone start liking that rough, hours long, sex sessions and Meme-clone opens up to her, telling he is only a delinquent because his family doesn't care about him, she starts feeling sorry for him and he actually starts coming back to school little by little.

So when Koyomi-clone finds out, he follows Hitagi-clone to Meme-clone's house and sneaks into his house, he watches from under the bed having hardcore sex with Hitagi-clone already fully liking the dickings.

---- Comment too long, ending on the next post.
>>
>>4204597
Continuing

The ending is basically a drop of cold water on wimpy Koyomi-clone, Hitagi-clone sort of still loved him so she didn't want to separate, however she convinced him to be a literal cuckold, he would be her husband but the Meme-clone would be the one giving her the dick, Koyomi-clone being a faggot accepts, the ending is that CG with Hitagi-clone with her feet on Koyomi-clone's dick, doing some fendom, mocking him that he is only her husband in name, Meme-clone actually grew up to be some bigshot at a company and is the real father of the baby in her womb.

I never played it again, so I don't know about this happy ending, I had an abrupt ending in the begining where Hitagi-clone doesn't tell she got raped but stops coming to Meme-clone's house.
>>
>>4204599
I don't think there is an actual happy ending since it is an Atelier Sakura game from some years ago, only recently they started doing some games where an actual happy ending is possible or the MC finds another girl who actuall stick up for him.
>>4204594
>Did he got punishment?
Boss has a monlogue where says he is more miserable than ever and he will never have a woman like that again, it just implies he will die alone now.

>Oh, so the kid was MC's?
That is left ambiguous, the MC loses his shit when he thinks about the kid not being his but he never confronts the wife about it, he found out she was cheating literally years after the thing was already in motion, so he had already raised and grew to love the kid as his own so this is never brought up to question again, MC sees the kid as his own and that what's it matter for him.
>>
>>4204599
I called her cold bitch because she became one fast, her original character was bait.

>Memeclone actually grew up to be some big shot
Meh, wasn't she rich? I bet it was her family the one who gave her the job through her influence.

Also, did she keep fucking Memeclone? Or he impregnated her and left?
I saw the femdom feet scene you talk about, is that the end of she fucks with Memeclone afterwards?

More info would be appreciated better yet, post it on panda yourself.
I won't copy and post it as my own, I don't want to get credit from something I didn't play.
>>
>>4204607
>I don't think there is an actual happy ending since it is an Atelier Sakura game from some years ago, only recently they started doing some games where an actual happy ending is possible or the MC finds another girl who actuall stick up for him
If you think that you need to play Aisuru Tsuma Misaki, that one has one of the most based MC and the best endings they could give and was from the same year Bakemonetorare was released. 2010.
>>
>>4204614
>Meh, wasn't she rich? I bet it was her family the one who gave her the job through her influence.
She is but Koyomi-clone mologuing about Meme-clone's fate doesn't elaborate on how he became a big shot now, the comment is an obvious rip on Kyomi, to add isult to injury in that Meme-clone is not only better than him in bed but is also on same social positon as him.

>Also, did she keep fucking Memeclone? Or he impregnated her and left?
He still around, the deal is that Hitagi-clone and Koyomi-clone are a happy married couple to show it to their families and friends but Meme-clone is always around the two when nobody is looking.

>I saw the femdom feet scene you talk about, is that the end of she fucks with Memeclone afterwards?
Yes, it is the very final scene of the game, where all of their fates are explained.
>>
Now that you guys are talking about nfr games.

Could you give info about Ai Suru Tsuma Nagisa? 愛する妻、渚の浮気告白 奥ゆかしい妻のカラダが、あいつの激ピストンでとろけていた真実
>>
File: 1428779830261.jpg (50 KB, 541x583) Image search: [Google]
1428779830261.jpg
50 KB, 541x583
>>4204626
>If you think that you need to play Aisuru Tsuma Misaki
The one where the MC finds out his wife is cheating on him literally within the first minutes of the game and then carefuly plans to have her exposed to their family and demand a divorce with compesation money after shaming her in front of her parents and exposing the NTR guy who has been fucking other married women and having the cheated husbands gang up on him?

There is also the choice of speaking up to her he found about everything and basically guilt trips her to take care of him for the rest of her life like the ultimate submissive wife that never questions a thing, however the MC isn't happy and shows he is keeping together a damaged relationship that probably won't ever recover.

Yep played that, looked an exception to the rule to me, other games I tried from that time had no happy endings.
>>
File: True_Blue_EP_02.mp43269.jpg (64 KB, 1014x549) Image search: [Google]
True_Blue_EP_02.mp43269.jpg
64 KB, 1014x549
>>4202551
Obviously True blue, only one that gets me kinda angry still when thinking about it.
>>
>>4204635
Crazy how you make the MC a total fucking badass in the game, it is the canon ending even.

Then LiliM feels the need to make Blue Box and show that he still gets Ntr'd later with the new dudes appearing in Blue Box, no chance to avert it this time.
>>
>>4204634
Revenge Porn had good ending too, ntrguy wasn't an asshole though I don't remember if that one is that old.
>>
>>4204634
Holy shit that sounds fucking badass.
Can you tell us mire about the endings?

>>4204636
The spin off ova?
I think they realized how angry were yhe game fans but being the game developers japanese they though it would be cool o kill the teacher by using a literal who otaku.

There was no redemption for the studio. I hope they went bankrupt or never got jobs again.
>>
>>4204640
Revenge Porn is a recent Atelier game though, so it falls straight on my assumption that their recent games have broader options.

>>4204633
Will look into that, just a moment.
>>
>>4204634

>exposing the NTR guy who has been fucking other married women and having the cheated husbands gang up on him?
Him crying like a bitch was glorious
Too bad Team Sakura were pussies and didn't make a single CG for that.
>>
>>4204636
oh shit theres a game.

translated?
>>
>>4204642
>Can you tell us mire about the endings?
What more exactly? More details on those situations? I left out the third ending in which no pay back happens, the MC backs down, feeling he can't hurt his wife and basically lets her fuck the other dude.

>The spin off ova?
Blue Box is a collection of old Ntr LiliM games, there are extra new scenarios for True Blue set after the original game, it brings a new for one more NTR session, it doesn't actually make the canon couple separate but still the new guy gets make her sway, he gets off with a beating the couple gets together again as the MC feels his gf wasn't at fault, more like he couldn't bring himself to hurt her, she even tells him he should've hurt her to pay back.
>>
>>4204649
>oh shit theres a game.
Dude, all Hentai OVA with "BLUE" in them are based after Eroges.

True Blue is like one of the pioneers of NTR Eroge, and no it isn't translated.
>>
>>4204651
>More details on those situations?
This. Please.

I read on /a/ bitch even used MC's money to make ntrguy freeeload despite having a job on his own and likely leeching off other men's wives.
>>
>>4204640
>ntrguy wasn't an asshole though
>Revenge Porn

Dude was a stalker that wanted his former girlfriend back, broke into her house, beat her, kidnapped her and raped her several times while filming it and sending to her husband to show he is one who already "owned" her before she got married.
>>
>>4204656
>I read on /a/ bitch even used MC's money to make ntrguy freeeload despite having a job on his own and likely leeching off other men's wives.
Yep, that is true, the beginning of the game is actually a Point-and-Click session, really, Atelier made a simple Point-and-Click session where the MC rummages through their room to find more clues about whom his wife is cheating him with, one of the clues he finds and that pisses him off the most is the fact that she is taking money from their Shared Bank Account, something he made for their Marriage Life, to give to the guy she is cheating him with.

The NTR is actually a scammer that leeches off married women to support his luxurious lifestyle, the husband finds out one of the wives the guy is leeching off is married with some serious magnate that can basically run anyone’s life with his financial power alone, that became his greatest force in his revenge plan.
>>
>>4204658
Yeah, I meant Ottoei Tsuma.

Nagasare Tsuma, Ayano no "Netorare" Houkoku -Ottori Tsuma & Hitoban Buttooshi Chou Nikushoku Furin Sex

Did anyone played
[Atelier Sakura Team.NTR] Shiirare Tsuma ・ Honoka Eroi Karada wa Ano Haitoku no Kaikan wo Wasurerarenai?

I hear the MC takes revenge in ntrguy and has a good end. There is a CG of that.
>>
>>4204669
So it waasr true, can you please tell me how MC executed his plan?

The only badass MC I remember was the one from Blue series, the game not the shit from the ovas.
>>
>>4204673
>I hear the MC takes revenge in ntrguy and has a good end. There is a CG of that.
It has? I didn't play it because the description on Getchu makes it seem a good ending is basically impossible, the art didn't atract me either so I overlooked it.

Wife
>>
>>4204690
Descriptions tend to be tricky, Marina 3 make it look like she will leave Kenji questioning her marriage with him.
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a949ec9be2/725178-168
I doubt how it can't be a good end after beating the crap out of ntrguy, at least there must be a a good end and a bad end.

I just want someone to confirm if it was awesome enough to make MC a badass.
>>
File: 1453849193349.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453849193349.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>4204683
>So it waasr true, can you please tell me how MC executed his plan?
After you click through all possible spots in the room the Husband then contacts his friend, a lawyer, to seek advice on how he should proceed.

The lawyer looks up on the guy that is pulling moves on his bro’s wife, they find out he is a scammer and other wives are being taken by the leech.

This is the crossroad where the choices come up:

Choose not to forgive even if the Wife was basically scammed by a dude who doesn’t love her, the Husband then takes legal measures and starts the divorce, he contacts his parents and his wife’s parents for a family reunion, unknown to them it will be the scenery where the Husband will expose in every detail his wife not only cheated on him but robbed him of his money also, this is basically a show of the Wife losing her shit and denying everything the Husband shows as evidence, however she can’t a do a thing because the evidence is clear as day, her parents become extremely apologetic and pleads the Husband for forgiveness, that they didn’t raise her daughter to be like that, the Husband doesn’t forgive and demands a great sum of compensation money.

Choose not even contact the buddy lawyer, the Husband keeps what he finds to himself and confronts the Wife alone, she also denies everything in the face of evidence but the guilt eats her from inside out, the Husband leaves the house for a while, the Wife begs him to come back, he does so and the Wife basically becomes his submissive toy, she does everything to make him forget what she did to him but the Husband has been looking at her with sorrowful dead eyes, making her hurt with guilt.

Choose to back down, tell the buddy lawyer to forget everything, the Husband never confronts the wife, he just tells her to at least say when she leaves for her unexplained long travels, the wife doesn’t get what he means but she okays it, the wife never finds out her husband knows she is cheating on him.
>>
Why would you ever want the MC to be badass? You want him to suffer for a NTR.
>>
>>4204707
What about ntrguy fate, you mentioned a rich guy's wife got scammed too right?
>>
>>4204710
Because you can have both, the game is pure suffering but the ends are always cook ends so a MC that snaps out of it and moves on is refreshing.

Why the hell do you think Marriage Blue is reminded and not LTB's other games?
>>
>>4204711
Ah that, forgot about that since his fate is only elaborated upon if you choose not to forgive the wife.

Anyway, the magnate I spoke about whom Ntrdude is also pulling moves on his wife is his boss, as in his boss for his actual office job, not the scamming side business.

The husband arranges a meeting so the Magnate will see Ntrdude trying to pull a move on his wife, the trap is successful and the magnate tells the husband he will take it from here; the plot doesn't elaborate much further beyond the husband knowing the Ntrguy will pay dearly, he didn't stay or pursued further to know what became of him, he was focused on the family meeting and exposing his wife instead.
>>
>>4204715
Not the guy you replied to, I'm the guy posting summaries.

Marriage Blue's case is different, isn't it? More like the game expects you to lose, like a more standard Netorare game.

I recall the husband retaliates only once, where he exposes his wife in their very marriage ceremony with footage of her cheating being shown in a projector.

There's one route where nothing bad happens and they marry just fine.

All other routes is about losing, like a formulaic Netorare game is all about.
>>
What about NTRPG2?
>>
>>4204718
Not that anon but didn't other dude said he got ganged by a lot of husbands?
>>
>>4204720
Lesbian end is somewhat good, you get your wife and a yandere lesbian that wants your dick because you put it in your wife before.
>>
>>4204725
Ganged up as in they were all expecting him in that arranged meeting.

They didn't beat him up or literally had a Gang Bang Sex session with him or anything like that.
>>
>>4204727
So magnate doing unknown things is the only thing bhe git.

Wait, didn't ntrguy had a fiance on his own? I remember reading on /a/ he faced the wife one last time and insulted her whike denying the undeniable and ntrguy marriage got ruined because MC told her what he did beforehand.
>>
>>4204731
I don't recall Ntrguy having a wife of his own, it is a either small bit that I forgot and didn't pay attention to or he really didn't have one, granted it has been a while since I played it and I was more focused on what the husband would do with his wife.
>>
Summary anon don't forget this
>>4204673
Please.
>>
>>4204735
Not a wife, but a fiance, likely a rich girl she took a liking to but MC showed her what kind of scum ntrguy was.
His butthurt was memorable.
>>
>>4204738
I'm sorry but I've only played one of those, it was "Nagasare Tsuma Ayano"

Do you want to know about that one?
>>
>>4204740
Ok, do it.
If it's a good game then take your time and be detailed please(I doubt it has a good end)

Also, if you can post mongatari ntr summary on sad panda do it please because the archives are shit on 4chan.
>>
File: ev73.png (579 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ev73.png
579 KB, 800x600
>>4204564
What's the deal with pic related?
Is the baby she's pregnant with even from the MC? I really wonder how MC could forgive her when she was fucking other guys right next to him in his sleep.
The summary here said there's only NTR endings: http://exhentai.org/g/441796/ac50604c78/
How many of them are "good" or "bad" endings? Is there a true ending?
>>
>>4204759
Read the posts above, summary anon explained what happened to her. Key words: shaved head.
>>
>>4204749
>If it's a good game then take your time and be detailed please(I doubt it has a good end)
I didn't like all that much and it actually has a good ending, the MC for this one didn't deserve it though, you will see why.

Okay, will copy-paste the summary on the Monogatari one, in fact it will already be there when this post gets submited, [spoiler]Goukenimaru[/spoiler]
>>
>>4204767
>the MC for this one didn't deserve it though, you will see why.
Inb4 he is a cuck.
>>
>>4204596
>>4204596
I didn't play it, but there's neither Netorare nor Netori nor Cheating tags on vndb, which can be trusted (much more than sadpanda which vetoes NTR tags on many NTR games for stupid reasons like not being able to see it's NTR from the images).
Adding NTR content in adaptations is just a stupid move.
https://vndb.org/v4413
>>
>>4204776
Holy shit dude. The anime is completely different from the original source. That's crazy.
>>
File: 1442362085148.png (225 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1442362085148.png
225 KB, 500x738
>>4204759
>The summary here said there's only NTR endings
Lies, indeed there a shitton of abrupt endings where the Husband finds he was cheated on too soon and acts rashly, like storming on the guys who fucked his wife (Boss shares her later).

The game tries to ground itself on reality in that if an adult acts with violence against another he will face legal charges and that's what exactly happens, his wife gets scared of him and leaves with her child in tow.

The CG you posted needs a lot of context and I said I was too lazy to post of a summary of that game, it is really damn big and I only care about the ending events which is what I typed earlier, wife runs away, shaves her head, husband pursues, etc.

Well fuck, I will try to explain that CG with as few words as possible because that route pisses me off.

Husband becomes an acquaintace of the guy in suit penetrating his on that Pic, he was in the same situation as him before, he was cheated on by his wife, however he dealt with that thing differently, he became an extreme cold person towards his wife and actually developed a cuckold fetish.

The way you deal with him will lead to the route where he helps you sort things with your wife.

or you will accept fucking his wife to fuel his fetishes, this prompts him to convice you that you don't really want shit to change, you actually want to see your wife getting fucked, then that CG happens and many others where the husband basically shares his wife willingly, in another words a route that is boring same old netorare and isn't the reason people like this game.
>>
>>4204769
Well shit, you got it.

I'm still typing it due answering the dude on >>4204759, do you still want read it? you basically figured out a major driving force of the plot.
>>
>>4204790
Of course anon, I'm patiently waiting.
>>
>>4204790
This guy >>4204793
actually wasn't me, but I would still like to know more. Thanks. This thread is surprisingly civil compared to tost of the comment sections on sadpanda.
>>
>>4204802
>>4204793
Still tryping it, wait just a little more.
>>
>>4204802
That's because ntr babies put ANY ntr on a pedestal so when someone criticizes ifnthere is PIS or bad writing ie Tanaka Aji they go full nazi and nuke you with votes down.

I only look for good ntr which is how I met some good games from Atelier Sakura, but seriously fuck those ntr babies with shit taste.
>>
File: ack_001.png (3 MB, 840x1200) Image search: [Google]
ack_001.png
3 MB, 840x1200
>>4204810
Done

The story begins with a woman reading a Picture Book to her Husband, she laughs and asks why an adult wants to hear someone read a book for children to him, he responds by saying that he is proud that his Wife became what she dreamed of, an author of Picture Books.

The Wife is happy and says she wouldn’t have pursued her dream if it wasn’t for him, then the story flashbacks a few years back on the time.

Before being the Husband the MC was just a Manager of an Office, he was tending to the selection of new recruits, one meek and shy girl was among them and when asked what she majored at, she replied with Literature & Arts Major (something like that, it was major in Literature), the Manager MC wonders why someone majoring in that field would file for a regular office job.

This is the future Couple’s first encounter.

The story then speeds up to say they keep meeting after that in a nearby Café, the MC asks the woman why she didn’t choose a career more fitting to what she majored at, she said it was dream of hers to become an author for children works but she gave up halfway due a sad event in her life.

The story goes back to the present, the Husband and Wife have some love making then the husband keeps reminiscing of the past in his sleep; he was married once, this is his second marriage, he recalls his first wife broke his heart, she cheated on him and seemly didn’t try to find any excuse so they divorced right away, the Husband remarks his heart was torn but that pain came with something else, something that he didn’t want to admit, the fact his wife was screwing someone else might have turned him on, he insists she shouldn’t have done that but still…
>>
>>4204826
The next day the Wife says there’s a Class Reunion Party for her old Literature mates, the Husband finds it cool and tells her to go, first he asks again why she almost gave up on her dream before; she elaborates that it was promise between her and her former boyfriend, he would pursue his dream and she would pursue hers of being an author, they would work on it together, the time passed though and the boyfriend gave up on his dream, their relationship went and they separated, she graduated just to finish that course but her motivation to purse that dream was gone.

The husband asks if that former boyfriend of hers will be in that Class Reunion, she says yes but immediately reassures she won’t even talk to him as if she suspected her husband was feeling jealous.

What follows though is the Husband telling his Wife to find a way to snare that former boyfriend back and sleep with him.

The wife immediately loses herself and asks what is going on, doesn’t her husband love her anymore, why is he asking this?

The Husband asks the Wife if she remembers what he told him about his past, she says yes, she knows about his first wife and that she broke his heart and they divorced; the Husband then says he didn’t tell the whole story, he opens up and says that even after all the pain he felt some sort of arousal to the fact his wife slept with another and the woman he is married now, his Wife, is the love of his life, really is but he wants her to give him this pain as well.
>>
>>4204827
He promises that this isn’t a case of his love fading, he doesn’t want to break up, a divorce or anything like that, he really wants his wife to sleep with someone else, and that’s all.

The Wife is dumbfound by this proposal, she is reluctant but eventually accepts, she will try to snare her former lover back and have sex with him then report every bit to her husband back at home.

This specific Atelier games shows only one sex scene in a normal playthrough, the one in the beginning with the Husband and Wife having a normal love making sessions, the rest of the game is basically the Wife coming home after a date with her former boyfriend and reporting what kind of sex she had with him, only with words and some blurred images of what would be their sex scenes, those scenes can only be seen on the Scene Selection Menu of the game.

Anyway, the Wife keeps reporting of she was asked to do, eventually the Husband realizes what he is doing isn’t right, the Wife shows she enjoyed the sex but her heart is torn apart by this situation and kept her sentiment that her husband is the only one for her, she doesn’t want to keep doing this.

So it reaches a point where the Husband tells her to cut this off, the Wife cries and is happy that this finally ended, and that’s basically how it ends, this game has no choice options, not a single one so you literally can’t lose.
>>
>>4204826
>>4204827
>>4204829
With this I'm done for the moment, It's late where I come from and I gotta wake up when the sun rises.

This is a /h/ thread so it will probably last days so I will be back sometime later, bye for now.
>>
>>4202551
She won against the cock.

2/10
>>
Based as fuck anon but just in case post it on sadpanda.
>>
>>4204835
Eh, she didn't?

Even if the Animated Adaptation didn't cover the whole route it based after, the final moments of the OVA shows she is already hooked into it, even reciting one the Netorare stock phrases "Dear I'm sorry, but I'm already...".
>>
>>4204831
Thank you very much.

Can you tell something about the ex?
>>
>>4204710
>Wanting suffering at all
Edgy
>>
>>4204634
Is that really the content of this game?
http://exhentai.org/g/429914/d007366020/

You don't see any of that in the CGs. Instead there's scenes of her having threesomes.
>>
Is there any translated netorare eroges out there?
>>
>>4202551
Isnt marriage blue that one cheating/ntr where the wife gets exposed at the wedding iirc?
>>
>>4204839
What happens in the VN?
>>
>>4204584
>One guy posted a half assed summary of only one route from triangle blue and everyone showered him with ups

Link to this summary?

Also, Triangle Blue is my favorite NTR, followed by Grope: Little birds in the darkness. Probably because I like it when the guy takes a while to convince the girl.
>>
>>4204556
>Netorare isn't for self inserting as rapists/ntrguy.

oh so you self insert as the girl?
>>
>>4204880
Yes.
>>4204897
look above or at this one >>4204880

the ends of marriage blue are all the same, the woman is destroyed.
>>
>>4204940
Well I was expecting someone could tell me more details, about what happens with the ntr dude, the sister and other stuff. But thanks anyways.
>>
>>4204941
I'd like some details on that too if one of you anons dont mind,please and much appreciated in advance.
>>
>>4202551
Can't find the second episode anywhere
>>
Summary anon giving a holler before going to work, I will only be back later tonight, maybe give something on Marriage Blue, I thought people knew about this game since this is how the thread started.

>>4204853
I assure that is 100% the contents of the game you linked to on Panda, feel free to ask any translator fag out there, he will confirm my posts, I will post the summary there even, many Atelier Sakura games don’t have CGs for any content that isn’t about sex, their games are very tight budget and the Netorare going wrong is even rarer for them.

This is one of the fuels for Tag Voting wars on Panda “I don’t perceive any cheating or netorare on the images I see, even though I never played the game or can read what this Artist CG set is about, therefore I will vote down this tag like the faggot I am!”

Feel free to bring someone else who knows nip and have them confirm my claims or expose them as lies there on Panda where there no anonymity.

http://exhentai.org/g/429914/d007366020/

>>4204880
Not all routes are like that, the Wife is exposed at her marriage only twice, one of which isn’t even by her husband, other times she is exposed earlier or after, there are some routes where she isn’t exposed at all and the poor unaware husband is left completely in the dark that he is getting Ntr’d; also there is one route, only one, where everything that could go wrong is avoided and the stoy proceeds as if it was a normal love story.

>>4204940
She isn't really "destroyed" in all of them.
>>
>>4205045
Not necessarily about Marriage Blue.

If you give me time I'll post what I saved from the resume posted on sadpanda.
>>
>>4204826
Source/series name please?
>>
>>4204425
>>4204434
It's only too bad the OVA only wrote him off as the generic spineless protag we see in most NTR works.
>>
>>4205090
http://exhentai.org/g/762216/613ac46508/
>>
>>4204454
>- He knows his father and brother are scumbags.
Are you aware that they are not related by blood ?
The NTR is even bigger when you realise that his mother was a sex-slave of his father-in-law and brother-in-law since she lived with them.
>>
File: c805397package.jpg (264 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
c805397package.jpg
264 KB, 350x500
>>4205176
>Are you aware that they are not related by blood ?
Are you aware that you are wrong? They are related by blood, the game is clear about this, the protagonist is a product of his mother being a mere mistress to Mr. NTR old man, for some reason he just wasn't raised to be the same breed of NTR masters as his father and brother, this is one of the reasons the MC feels so out of place, he is an unwanted kid.

Asaoka Kenzou = NTR Dad
Asaoka Masaru = NTR Brother
Asaoka Arata = NTR Protagonist

Feel free to correct me because I didn't see a single line where it says they are not related by blood.
>>
>>4205385
You know, two things I'm glad they did in the ova of Kedamono is that they used a better voice for the chick and all the h scenes was all raw sex rather than actually have the condom scenes from the game.
>>
>>4205423
Condoms in Netorare are there to be a transition phase of the girl in the process of being corrupted.

She is first taken with condoms on, for her to just feel it partially, when the offender feels the need to break her further and add the impregnantion insult to the girl and the guy getting fucked over in this situation, he takes the condom away.

Now the girl degenerates further, with stock phrases and thoughts of "It feels this good without a condom, how can it be!".

It goes this in way in Kedamono too.

Condoms are also used to represent loose behavior in orgies, to be a physical gauge of how much cum the girl took in, with condoms being adorned all over her body, also used to this effect in the ending events of Kedamono.
>>
>>4205433
Yeah... I don't care about that shit. They get in the way of my creampies and they ruin my sex scenes.
>>
File: 25594.jpg (59 KB, 256x366) Image search: [Google]
25594.jpg
59 KB, 256x366
Has anyone played this netori one.

Just came bucket loads to it. I used VNR to translate it to English. surprisingly this was mostly understandable for a machine translation.

Only things I dont know what happened. cause of translation was.

Did MC get the wife pregnant and made her have sex with him to make him think it was his.

And also at the end of the harem ending What happens to the cuck husband. does he stay with the wife. or does something happen to him?

Just curious what happened, if anyone has played it through.
>>
>>4205459
>Did MC get the wife pregnant and made her have sex with him to make him think it was his.
The middle-aged Netori MC made the Wife keep having sex with her husband to think the baby was theirs, the husband never suspects a thing.

Never went through the route where the Old Man scores the Husband's Wife and Sister, actually I didn't like this game at all, only the art is hot and that can be seen on Panda without having to wade through a stupid plot even by Netorare standards, it is one of those forced plots that are there to just say "Yes, this is Netorare".
>>
>>4205459
Only the art is good everything else was shit.

It doesn't even feels like true netori but cheap netorare.
>>
File: 91111.jpg (161 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
91111.jpg
161 KB, 1152x720
>>4205466
>>4205476
Yeah the art was the main thing for me.

using VNR translation really, I'll take any story I'll get.

I just really love the moments where the girl goes from innocent to total slut. best parts for me.

It wasn't too long which was good too, enjoyed it.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (149 KB, 1021x765) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
149 KB, 1021x765
>>4205476
My absolute favorite Netori game is still this:
Ochiru Hitozuma

I don't want to see suffering and whining in my porn, just women being taken in by the pleasure.
I will never get why these two fetishes are grouped together in sadpanda when the target audience and focus is vastly different.
>>
>>4205489
It could be separated one day when Hentai Universe admnins go through another phase of enlightment and filtering faggos mods.

"Cheating" did not exist 6 years ago either, now it does after they finally realized it is necessary.
>>
>>4205538
I actually did try to convince them in a vigilante thread, but it's pretty much impossible to get through to them no matter how many counter examples you show them.
Instead one of them wants to introduce a stupid "cock blocked" tag.
>>
File: Cover_.jpg (195 KB, 320x453) Image search: [Google]
Cover_.jpg
195 KB, 320x453
Summary anon back, first I will focus on something that interested me last night, this >>4204673 anon asked if someone played "Shiirare Tsuma ・ Honoka Eroi Karada wa Ano Haitoku no Kaikan wo Wasurerarenai?", I said I didn’t since the description made it look like a good ending wasn’t possible and honestly the art didn’t pull me in; well since Atelier Sakura games can be played in 4 hours or so I decided to give a try, and fuck me it really does have a good ending, although it does have a standard Netorare ending as well, it all hinges on how you decide things.

Still finishing typing, this one is going to be longer and more detailed due the game still being fresh in my mind.
>>
>>4205561
Good, take your sweet time and post it later in sad panda, I AW you're getting up voted already.
>>
File: c776088chara1.jpg (28 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
c776088chara1.jpg
28 KB, 250x300
>>4205561
>>4205595
The story starts with Honoka (Wife) screaming and running out of the bath to the living room, Takashi (Husband) gets startled to see his wife is naked on the living room and apparently scared, he asks what’s going on, she says there was someone peeping on her through the bathroom’s window, she couldn’t see who it was but she swears there was someone there.

Takashi goes out of the apartment to scout the surroundings, to see if there really was someone and calm his wife down.

He looks around for a bit and sees no one, Takashi thinks Honoka was just seeing things, then he finally sees someone, a young man walking on the parking lot, Sugawara, Takashi knows the dude is a neighbor, he doesn’t know if he is a college student or has a job. Takashi suspects him at first but immediately dismisses it, he can’t suspect without evidence, for all he knows the guy could be going out to buy something at the groceries store.

Takashi gets back in the house and tells Honoka he saw no one, reassuring her it was probably all in her mind, although he keeps a lingering feeling on Sugawara even though he had already dismissed the guy as not the one who could have peeped, Takashi keeps looking through the window and sees Sugawara came back with plastic bags full of varied goods, he really was on his way to buy something, but still…
>>
>>4205715
Takashi works as a Driver in a company, another day of picking up clients over he is allowed to use the Company’s car to drive himself home and other personal uses sometimes, Takashi is happily humming a song as he drives where he is suddenly meet with a shadow that makes him pull the breaks like mad, he immediately fears he could’ve hit someone, to his relief it was just a cat and it wasn’t hurt either.

Takashi monologues about his fear of provoking any kind of accident or receiving any fine now, he scored some bad points in his Driver License, anything else added could mean his license being revoked, since his job is being a driver that means without a license he has no job, he is worriedly waiting for the day his points score back down to 0, and that is going to happen just one month from now on.

After this scare Takashi goes back home, to his bad luck though he hits someone right when he was entering the parking lot, the person taken down was Sugawara who was about to leave with his bicycle. Takashi is scared shitless in his mind, he immediately gets out of the car to see if Sugawara has serious injuries, the guy pressing charges against him would be the end of his driver license, his job and maybe even his life if he gets landed in jail.

To Takashi’s relief Sugawara didn’t seem to sustain any injury, he keeps asking if Sugawara is really fine and the guy reassures he is, Takashi asks if he wants to go to the police, the hospital, anywhere, he is ready to face the responsibility, Sugawara takes it like a good sport and says none of that is necessary, he says it’s all good really, if anything bad pops later he will get in contact, with this Takashi feels he dodged a bullet and enters his home.
>>
>>4205716
Back home Takashi tells Honoka of the scare he just had, she is happy nothing bad happened with her husband or this Sugawara guy, they have a nice meal, they cuddle and have some love making.

Next day when Takashi gets ready to leave to work and Honoka sees him off, they notice Sugawara having trouble picking up some bags, Takashi immediately asks if something is wrong, Sugawara tries to say everything is fine but he lets out his hands kinda hurt since the accident, Takashi immediately says they will stop by a hospital and check up on what’s going on with Sugawara.

At the Hospital both Takashi and Honoka waits on Sugawara’s diagnostic, Takashi hopes to himself that is nothing major, nothing that can compromise him, he tries to calm himself down by thinking It can’t be anything serious, the guy left the scene in one piece and saying himself nothing was wrong after all. To Takashi’s shock when he enters the room he sees Sugawara encased on his neck and with bandages on his arms, Sugawara says the doctors told him his situation was more serious than it looked, nothing too broken or life threatening but he wasn’t fine to be walking around and do everything as if nothing was wrong.

Takashi goes back to his worries, once again trying to take responsibility for his actions he says he will pay for hospital expenses and care Sugawara may need, Sugawara says none of that is necessary, however he says that some help with avoiding expenses with a nurse that will have to do things for him from now on would be welcome, he can’t use his hands for the time being after all, Sugawara proposes Takashi to have his wife Honoka be that nurse, to avoid unnecessary expenses of course, Takashi is a busy man and Honoka is a housewife, she has some free time on her hands.
>>
>>4205717
Takashi thinks to himself what the hell, what the fuck, why did Sugawara propose this, it was all going well before, it seemed like he was being extremely understanding about being bumped over by a car then this comes up; Takashi immediately says why not hire a caretaker, he will pay if necessary and Honoka says she never took care of someone with special needs before, she would be no good, Sugawara keeps insisting Honoka would the better, free and more viable option, Takashi sees himself lost thinking as if he declines it Sugawara would pull a 180º and press charges against him, Honoka notices her husband’s dilemma and voices her say in the matter again, saying why not try this time around.

The stage is set, Honoka is tasked with being Sugawara’s personal caretaker and Takashi will have to swallow this situation till the end of the month when Sugawara will be healthy enough to take care of himself and the points in his driver license scores back to 0.

How you make Takashi proceed defines how the Honoka side of things will develop (she has no choices, what she does is the other side of what you already did with Takashi) therefore setting what the ending will be, this is an Atelier game that needs to be played twice, for each route even, one through Takashi’s POV and another one for Honoka’s POV, the latter is only unlocked after you finished the game with the former which is the default playthrough, the actual ending is only seen on Honoka’s POV that shifts back to Takashi’s POV from the point where his playthrough ended abruptly.

Detailing the Netorare Route first since it probably is what you need to get first due being so easy to fall into (didn’t check if the Good Ending is locked at first, some Atelier games have good endings locked at first, making the MC suffer first to only then you be allowed to redeem him).
>>
File: __0001.png (708 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
__0001.png
708 KB, 800x600
>>4205719
===============
Netorare Route:
===============
Takashi doesn’t go to the hospital at first to check on how Honoka is taking care of Sugawara, he goes straight home and hears her reports there, if everything is going alright or not; Sugawara is released from the hospital and has Honoka take care of him at his apartment.

At first Honoka shows no signs of anything going bad, Takashi doesn’t notice but she was being harassed ever since she was taking care of Sugawara in the Hospital, he threatened her to comply with his demands or else he would change his mind and take Takashi to the authorities, she takes this burden on herself to protect her husband.

Sugawara now at his home demands actual sex from Honoka, no more foreplay, she reluctantly goes with it, trying to convince herself it is for Takashi’s sake; Sugawara takes pictures of the sex session to have Honoka in his palm, giving one copy to her to mock her, saying she can whatever she wants with it, Honoka goes back home and takes the picture with her, trying to hide it.

Takashi finds the pic right away, he immediately picks up that Sugawara is taking advantage of the situation but his fear takes the best of him, Takashi bites his lips and feels that he shouldn’t do anything, praying his wife can endure this hell till the end of the month. Sugawara keeps calling Honoka and takes pictures of every encounter, Honoka takes a copy and Takashi finds it every time, his anger boils but he remains inactive.
>>
File: ___0005.png (646 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
___0005.png
646 KB, 800x600
>>4205720
The end of the month is at the door step, Takashi tells Honoka that she won’t need to concern herself with Sugawara anymore, Honoka replies weakly with “yeah”, Takashi asks Honoka to call Sugawara for that night and have him listen that this is about to end, he has healed enough.

Takashi comes back that night and witnesses it firsthand Honoka having sex with Sugawara in their bedroom, however she doesn’t seem to be disliking it, quite the contrary she is loving it loudly, that’s where Takashi’s POV ends, the game forces you to play Honoka’s POV up till it reaches the point where Takashi’s POV ended.

Honoka’s side of things is a waste to detail, basically she feels extremely bad at first, the thing that matters is that she notices Takashi has been finding her pictures and so knows about what she is going through, she starts getting sad then mad on why Takashi is not doing anything in the face of this, she later keeps comparing how the sex with Takashi and Sugawara feels like, leaning more towards the later.
>>
File: ___0007.png (783 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
___0007.png
783 KB, 800x600
>>4205721
Back to where to Takashi’s POV originally ended he watches the insanity unfolding in his bedroom and screams what the hell is happening, Honoka gets mad and confronts him about what the hell is happening to him instead, venting about how could he allow this burden to fall on her.

Now she mockingly says this ordeal with Sugawara will not end, she will keep servicing him, not out of obligation anymore, she now wants it, he is her man now, Takashi gets mad but he stops himself from doing anything else, realizing he fucked up, they divorce.

Game Credits roll and the Post-End scene is the now single Takashi going through another day of work as a driver, miserable than ever he receives a request to take a couple to the marked location, the couple is Sugawara himself and Honoka, he took his time to find out where Takashi’s new work place is so he could be his driver at that moment, Honoka doesn’t even pay attention to Takashi, focusing her attention on Sugawara they have sex right there on the car with Takashi watching, he complains but Sugawara responds right away that drivers should mind the road only, THE END.

This is the final CG of the Netorare Route, sex on the car while the miserable Takashi drives.
>>
File: __0008.png (614 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
__0008.png
614 KB, 800x600
>>4205723
=================
Good Ending Route:
=================
Takashi chooses go the Hospital the very next day after he agrees with Sugawara’s proposal of having Honoka nurse him, he appears by surprise and hear some strange noises on Sugawara’s room, Honoka is surprised to see Takashi there, he decided to drop by to see how things were going, he noticed right away that something more happened but decides to play dumb to see Honoka and Sugawara’s reaction, he tells Honoka it must be hard to be taking care of Sugawara’s body, she gets shaken by this assertion, Takashi goes on to say it must be hard on her to wipe the sweat off Sugawara’s body, Honoka stutters a “yes that’s right”.

In this route there are no pictures, Takashi finds out about Honoka’s ordeal by methodically sneaking on her and keeping tabs of her mannerisms, there’s also no penetration demanded from Sugawara here either, he keeps asking for titty fucks and footjobs.
>>
File: ___0009png.png (552 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
___0009png.png
552 KB, 800x600
>>4205724
What repeats is that Takashi stops himself from trying to put an end to this situation, he decides to swallow it till the end of the month, however Honoka notices that after each day Takashi gets more empty, sad, distraught, she breaks down and cries in front of him, she noticed he knows what is going on by now, she cries while saying sorry several times, she opens up about how Sugawara threatened her to press charges against Takashi if she didn’t serve him.

Takashi hugs Honoka and says it’s alright he understands, Honoka calms down and both discuss methods in which this can end without bad repercussions for Takashi, he sees no way of this ending without him losing his job and license, Honoka says that even Takashi loses his office all he needs is his own car to be a driver and wait for the locked driver license to cool off, but either way Sugawara’s charges could be the end before Takashi could even buy his own car; both decide to let things be for at least one more day to think of more methods to end this the right way.
>>
File: ___0010.png (705 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
___0010.png
705 KB, 800x600
>>4205725
Next day Sugawara calls Honoka over and in this route it is where he starts demanding for penetration, Honoka screams at this advance, Takashi was back from his job at this time, he heard her scream from the parking lot, this where Takashi’s POV ends in this route.

Honoka’s POV is waste to detail, the difference here is that Honoka feels bad all the time, Takashi appearing more often to check up on her kills her with guilt, she feels no attraction to Sugawara at all as they never actually have penetration sex.

Back to Takashi’s POV at the end of Honoka’s POV, he storms Sugawara’s place and drags his ass to the parking lot, Sugawara reveals all his intentions with Honoka, including that he was the peeping tom from the beginning, and laughs that Takashi will have to put up with it or else he will press charges.
>>
File: ___0011.png (666 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
___0011.png
666 KB, 800x600
>>4205728
Takashi keeps silent at the face of Sugawara clacking, Honoka cries and tries to say she will put up with Sugawara’s demand now, to their surprise however Takashi says everything is fine, and he punches Sugawara.

Sugawara loses it and says he will press charges no matter what now, Takashi repeats that everything is fine and keeps beating Sugawara, Takashi goes on to say that he had just received a report from his office that would be transferred to another place and that he would be promoted, his new post isn’t that of driver, so he can live with being without a license for the time being and if Sugawara presses charges he will retaliate with his own charges for what he did to Honoka.

Takashi turns to Honoka and apologises he let her go through all that, she stops crying and reassures Takashi that she doesn’t blame him, she is happy that he came to her rescue at the end, she will be on his side to face whatever happens now.

Game Credits roll, Takashi mologues about Sugawara pressing charges against him but it didn’t cost him anything more than a locked license as he pressed charges against Sugawara on Honoka’s matter; the scene cuts in to Takashi coming home by bus and telling Honoka they should go out that day, buy something, have some fun, Honoka advises Takashi to rent car for this occasion, he says the license is still apprehended and that they shouldn’t waste money now since he so close to buy their own car, Honoka reminds him that his license cooling off today and they should drive any car to celebrate, that and one more family member is coming, Honoka says she is expecting their baby, Takashi gets extremely happy, THE END.

This is the final CG of the Good Ending Route, Takashi giving Sugawara a good ass beating; the final scene where Honoka tells she expecting Takashi’s baby doesn’t have a CG sadly.
>>
>>4205561
>>4205715
>>4205716
>>4205717
>>4205719
>>4205720
>>4205721
>>4205723
>>4205724
>>4205725
>>4205728
>>4205732

Done

Now that’s a Wall of Text, well it was for the sake of being as detailed as possible, more than that would be the whole translated, line by line.
>>
>>4205733
Thanks for that anon
>>
>>4205459
Source/series name please. Thank you.
>>
>>4205741
Buka no Tsuma to Imouto o Netoru Oji-san
>>
>>4205741
You got to learn how to use google
>>
>>4205741
[CLOCKUP] 部下の妻と妹を寝取る上司
[CLOCKUP] Buka no Tsuma to Imouto o Netoru Oji-san

http://exhentai.org/g/867462/07b78a123e/

>>4205745
0 results dipshit stay salty though also try reading rule number 1
>>
>>4205733
Thanks anon.

If you plan on another summary tells us so I can guide myself with the CGs.

The ntr route didn't made sense, not with the huge hint about peeping when the only person around your house is the fucking neighbor.
>>
Summary anon did you play other games from Atelier Sakura you didn't post resumes yet?
>>
>>4205749
Thanks, but it has been removed from h ehentai. Any other sites to check it up on?
>>
Someone said that played AI suru tsuma Nagisa >>4204643

Was it you summary anon?
>>
>>4205755
It's there anon.
>>
>>4205733
Based
>>
>>4205758
When i copy and paste the above link i only get a sad panda.

When google it and open the g ehentai link, it says gallery not there.

Could you help me out. Thanks.
>>
>>4205758
When i copy and paste the above link, all i get is a sad panda.

When i google it and click on the g ehentai links, it says galley is not available.

Can you help me out. Thanks.
>>
Sorry for the double posting.

First didn't appear so i posted it again.
>>
>>4205780
If it's just the CG's you want, here
https://hitomi.la/galleries/867462.html
>>
>>4205781
Thanks.

Quick question, does this site have viruses or malware by any chance?
>>
>>4205783
It has a lots of pop up publicity.
Can fix it with ad block.

But is a nightmare if you are browsing through a phone.
>>
>>4205785
Thanks for the info.
>>
Has the new marina game been released?
>>
>>4203561
>Saberfag
>Defending NTR

Why am I not surprised?
>>
File: 1415026474303.gif (3 MB, 320x227) Image search: [Google]
1415026474303.gif
3 MB, 320x227
Summary anon dropping by before going to work.

>>4205757
Yes that was me, I said I would look into it, it is not a game I’ve played, it looks like full blown Netorare by its name and description, however it could surprise me again, I will give it a try, a summary depends on how it interested me after playing, if it doesn’t pack any surprises and it is the same the old formula and nothing more than that then I won’t bother with more than a rough paragraph about the whole situation, this dissertation is seriously taxing due English not being my first language, so I will only trouble myself with things I consider worth sharing.

So bye for now.
>>
Can someone post a summary of Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~Aisuru Tsuma no Karada wa mou, Tonari no Danna o Wasurerarenai and what it's multiple endings were?
>>
File: cover_anim.jpg (190 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover_anim.jpg
190 KB, 700x1000
Summary anon doing a quick peek on this thread due being alone in my office for the moment.

>>4205958
Full blown Netorare born out of the protagonist's own fucking stupidity, only played this game because the art was hot, I don’t like games without a different approach within the Netorare concept.

I won't bother explaining in detail, basically a normal couple tries to become acquaintances with their new neighbors, the couple is an extremely kinky one, they make out all the fucking time, including when they invite the Protagonist and his Wife to watch a movie and eat dinner at their house, the naughty couple makes out right then and there while they were watching a movie on the living room, the movie wasn't even porn.

Short things short, the husband gets aroused by the scene and wishes he was that active with his wife, the naughty neighbor Husband proposes a swing, trade wives for some time to spice things up, Protagonist Husband accepts it and tries to convince his wife.

Game is really fucking long, many swing sessions later the Husband notices his wife has been getting fucked by the naughty Husband way more than they agreed with, that and the naughty Wife he has been screwing one day pushes him away because she felt he was being too aggressive.

Shit is not fun anymore for Protagonist Husband so he calls the swing out off, trying to cut ties with the neighbors and asking his Wife to do the same, to his surprise he fucked up (you don’t say), Wife kept meeting the kinky neighbors and was already hooked, another game that needs to be played twice due shifting POVs, the Wife POV shows her liking everything about the naughty neighbor Husband and when her hubby tries to cut ties with neighbors she gets pissy (in her mind) and decides that will not end.
>>
>>4205979
I got three endings and all of them are bad for the Protagonist Husband, what changes is how he sees his Wife again after losing her: one she is working in a sweat shop, he goes there to get some now that he lost his wife, to his surprise he sees his ex-wife working there, he gets serviced by her, he gets sad and the Wife doesn’t really care, she is there by orders of the naughty neighbor Husband, telling her she should improve her skills to serve him; the other two is basically the Husband hearing his wife getting fucked out loud from the house next to his.

Ah and the naughty neighbor Wife doesn’t give a fuck, she stays with her naughty Husband, she is happy he got another girl to have some fun together, she feels real men should have as many women as they can.
>>
>>4205979
>>4205980
Now I’m fucking off till night, not gonna risk get “promoted” by posting freaking summaries about Eroge.
>>
>>4205941
Don't worry, if it's shit just tell us.
>>
>>4205982
That sounds like shit, you got 3 ends and not even one good end?
Maybe you didn't get it?
Whatever.

>Anim
Ah, I should have expected that.

The other game they did that is supposedly good is the one where MC's tries to frame his son as cheater will he seduces the wife but guess what?
The father has a infinite stamina, larger dick and magic fingers.

That one has a good end but the whole game is plagued with clichés.
>>
>the naughty Wife he has been screwing one day pushes him away because she felt he was being too aggressive.
I CA bull shit here.

I bet she was just playing along until MC's wife was already hooked to ntrguy.
Because her husband is more aggressive from what I can tell.
>>
>>4205982
So does one if the ends is the one with MC's wife pregnant of ntr guy right?
>>
>>4205979 >>4205980
I hear the game has 6 endings. Wonder what the other 3 are.
>>
>>4205979
What happens during the scene she get's fucked while on the phone? Is she with her husband? What does she say?

Btw summary anon, you are awesome. Keep up the good work mate.
>>
>>4205979
What happens during the scene she get's fucked while on the phone? Is she with her husband? What does she say?

Btw summary anon, you are awesome. Keep up the good work mate.
>>
>>4206013
That one is ntrguy neighbor banging the wife while MC was working, lying what she was doing while having sex, this is one of the scenes when MC realizes shit went wrong which leads to one of the bad ends.

>>4205982
Thank for your summary anon but just like >>4206011 says there are more tree endings.
Basing on what you described on the endings you got I pointed them on sadpanda gallery but I feel you missed some CGS right?

I suggest you to use a guide and unlock the other 3.

My Japanese sucks but from what I got there are two good ends, one has the swinging going on without until the end without the protag losing his wife and the second has the MC sucessfully calling the swinging off( again without losing his wife) because their love prevailed.

The other end has you actually stealing ntrguy's wife but I don't know if you lose your wife in this ending.

Of course it seems you need to get the bad ends first and be careful with your choices later if you aim for the good ends.

I encourage you to finish all the game so you can share with us the important information.
>>
>>4206003
That's pretty much exactly it. She didn't hate the profag, cause sex is sex and she's a bit of a nympho, but obviously she prefers her husband.

>>4206007
>>4206011
I can't be assed to go into too much detail, but I'll try to help you guys out. I think I, and others, covered this one a few years back in the Anime-Sharing giant NTR thread, so you can find more info there if you're interested.

Kinda funny looking back cause I didn't really give it a glowing review, but now, in hindsight, it's not that bad. We're to the point of averaging only maybe three or four really good ntr-related games a year, so often you'll go back and give other things another shot and you're more forgiving.

壁の向こう--it's really more a ntr story than anything, unlike an earlier ANIM game which has more what you would expect from a swapping theme-- has some pretty good scenes, so it's worth playing around with a bit for that reason, if nothing else. It's also quite long, and pretty consistent within itself, which is nice; my biggest complaint is that the profag is beta as fuck. You've got to earn your ntr game happy endings in my book.

A couple happy ends that I can recall come from early and mid-game decisions to call things off before you get too deep down the rabbit hole. There's another, where he's able to win his wife back through care, consideration, and being less of a massive, insecure faggot.
>>
>>4206022
Again thanks.

Yeah i went through the gallery and saw one ending where husband and her are together, one where she is pregnant and getting fucked while on the phone and one in the tub, another where both wives are getting fucked by big dick husband while the small dick one is getting a blowjob from them both.

I was trying to figure what these ending were because i was confused by what was what.

Didn't know about an ending where small dick steals ntrguy's wife.

Also that hotsprings scene and naked in the jungle scene.

Again thank you for the summaries. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>4206030
One of the endings not mentioned, and the route I recommend playing first because it has the most mystery elements(Not as good as other games, and most of it gets spoiled if you go down the other main route), has things going on for a while with the wife and neighbor after the profag and the wife has agreed to call things off. This one ends with the husband finding out and then decided to allow it to continue. Basically a cuckold fetish ending; it's the one that features the scene with the wife on the phone talking to her husband at work while she's getting railed by the neighbor. But everybody's happy in it, at least.

There's another ending where after the big reveal(most of the final endings split off from here) the profag just decides to give in and play secondary cock to the neighbor's superiority. This is somewhat happy too, I guess, because his wife stays his wife and he still gets in on the action, it's just clear who is the boss and who the girls prefer.

>>4206001
>That one has a good end but the whole game is plagued with clichés.
Nigga, what do you think you're playing? 95% of eroge, including the really good ones, are plagued with cliches. If you can't enjoy them in spite of things like that, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>4206030

Thanks for info. Where can i find this thread?

Also glad to know there are happy ends, especially winning the wife back through care, consideration and being less of a massive, insecure faggot(lol). This is very rare in ntr stories.
>>
>>4206036
I'm not summary anon.

I'm someone who kurked on some Japanese oagws so what I told isn't 100% reliable.

I even told summary anon to confirm them if he can.

>>4206030
Confirm what I posted here >>4206022

Also, anime sharing has too many pages and I'll die trying to find them.

Of there is a good ending can you share it in detail?

Also did you played this?
http://exhentai.org/g/871626/bcf38dd685/

I saw some reason reviews.

Usual anim game that has bad ends and a good end.
If you have time to spare share your review with us.
>>
>>4206022
>The other end has you actually stealing ntrguy's wife but I don't know if you lose your wife in this ending.
>>4206036
>Didn't know about an ending where small dick steals ntrguy's wife.
I think he might be getting it confused with something. I don't recall that, I have everything unlocked, and given everything I remember about the game, it doesn't sound plausible.

Anim is notoriously bad at arranging their scenes and cgs, so that doesn't help.
>>
>>4206030

Thanks for info. Where can i find this thread?

Also glad to know there are happy ends, especially winning the wife back through care, consideration and being less of a massive, insecure faggot(lol). This is very rare in ntr stories.
>>
>>4206030
>A couple happy ends that I can recall come from early and mid-game decisions to call things off before you get too deep down the rabbit hole. There's another, where he's able to win his wife back through care, consideration, and being less of a massive, insecure faggot.
Mind getting into details for these two?
I guess on these you don't become a cuck nor a seconds bfick right?
>>
>>4206039
>Nigga, what do you think you're playing? 95% of eroge, including the really good ones, are plagued with cliches. If you can't enjoy them in spite of things like that, I feel bad for you.
Plz.
The clichés aren't bad when played well in the story there is no perfect originality but if the game developers made the best use of them they can pull great things like LTB did with Marriage Blue, shame they didn't get in the streak with their recent games.
>>
>>4206045
*secondary dick right?
Fixed

>>4202551
Worst ova ever, they not only rushed things to show the netorare parts, they skipped the mystery parts and also they had the balls to not cover the whole route with a second or third ova.
>>
>>4206039
These endings are kinda bittersweet i guess?

I mean if everyone is happy.

So the one where he is getting sucked by both is one of this endings?

What about the pregnancy one?

>>4206041
Thanks for info.

I see anime sharing has that much threads eh?

Also nope, i haven't played that game. How is it?

>>4206043
So how many happy ends are there?

What was your favorite ending and what was the most brutal one?

And yea, their cgs arranging in their scenes is bad!
>>
>>4206041
>Also did you played this?
>http://exhentai.org/g/871626/bcf38dd685/
Oh, man! I forgot all about this one. Anim games can take a while to come out because they usually need cracks.

I'm back in the states right now, so I don't mess around with buying games. This one fell off my radar after it had been out for a while and I never much more. Picking it up now.

School-aged ntr isn't really my favorite because teenagers are fucking retarded, but I end up checking out just about everything ntr-related eventually. And yeah, almost *everyone* in ntr eroge are stupid, but it's a different kind of dumb.

>>4206044
Just search 'anime-sharing'. Netorare has it's own sub-section under the Fetish Corner heading. It's the 800-plus page thread where most reviews and discussion, questions, etc. get posted. It can be pretty daunting, but there's a lot of good info within. If nothing else, just start from 800 or so where a lot of the hype/speculation about Marina 3 picks up. Lot of talk about that and the new Lune game right now.
>>
>>4206055
Are you summary anon?

If you are please play it and gives us a resume of the endings bads and good. So far I Googled Translated on japanese boards and it says 3 ends: ntr with MC becoming a cuck(videos send to him), ntr with pregnancy end after she leaves mc and a good one where mc's girlfriend doesn't falls for the dick and her love for MC overcame pleasure and stays with him rejecting sempai.
>>
>>4206045
>>4206053
Sorry, lads, I'm not really interested in expanding too much on it for a game I didn't care too strongly for in the first place. I'd have to go back and read through a bit to make sure I wasn't getting details wrong, cause it's been over two years since I looked at it seriously. I was just trying to help out some.

I'd say give it a shot and see for yourself if you enjoy it. If not, you can always drop it. If you need a guide, just add 攻略(kouryaku) to the title name and look for something that isn't Chinese. They're usually easy to follow.

If you like happy ends, I think that good one is probably worth it since the profag is an extreme underdog but manages to win out in the end.

The pregnancy scenes are in the route where he ends up happy with the neighbor banging his wife.

The sucked by both ending is the one where he agrees to let the swapping continue and plays second fiddle to king kong dick.

Um, my favorite ending was probably the cuckold one because it had the most mystery to it(even though it wasn't that great, honestly). Also pregnant bitches are always great.
>>
>>4206061
I am most definitely not him. Though I applaud his efforts! If I do a long review or background info, I post it to anime-sharing. I'm just an anon that frequents there and was looking around for ntr-related stuff here to see if anyone was talking about the new Marina or Lune games.
>>
It seems Marina 3 was really intense but in the end love prevails and Marina remains with kenji.

Glad this happened!

From the reviews it seems the storyline was good and it concluded the marina story.

No more netorase for them.

Netoraserare should learn from this.
>>
>>4206070
Will you doo it today?
If you can be as detailed as him and post it on sadpanda.
>>
>>4206073
The oldman was truly a villain pretending to be good until the end.
>>
>>4206076
Given that I haven't been to bed yet, nope. But are you talking about a review for 彼女の肢体? I haven't even touched it yet, and it'll be a few days before I even have the free time to look at it. If I like it, I'll probably talk about it in some capacity at some point, but we'll have to see. I'll try to pass on at least a recommendation if these threads are a regular thing.

>post it on sadpanda.
I use the panda, but I don't post there at all. People there are even more retarded than the people at AS, and that's saying something because half those fuckers can barely string two sentences together a lot of times. I can do without the drama and tag wars from people who can't even into moon just for the sake of upboats or whatever.
>>
>>4206067
Dam, that underdog ending sounds interesting. Can't believe it actually happened and small dick and love prevailed in a ntr story considering the big dick always win.

The cuckold endings kinda feel brutal.

I mean wife is still wife but kong dick is destroying her pussy and has gotten her pregnant.

I mean small dick still has his five but she's getting destroyed by kong dick and also he's gotta take care of baby that is not his? That's brutal.
>>
>>4206078
Yes ojisan was villain but i'm happy kenji and marina are together. I heard that the crying and hugging was really emotional.

Hope the cgs will be uploaded soon on g ehentai.
>>
>>4206081
Ntr stuff tends to cater to multiple fetishes in addition to multiple ntr aspects(netorare, netori, netorase) so it's no uncommon to see some overlap. Most of the bigger companies will usually include at least one good type end so that people don't do nothing but rage at the game, if they're the type to do so. They usually have a bit higher prices tags than something like an Orcsoft or Pinpoint game where they may just be one or two endings and they could both be bad, but you had a better idea what you were getting into.

A good ending can help tell a more complete story cause then you can compare it to the bad ones and look to see how things happened and what changed.

And yeah, I guess it is pretty brutal, but honestly, the storytelling isn't the best in that particular game and the characters are kind of flat, so it's not as good as it could be. Still, have to be happy with what you get or it's hard to be satisfied by anything. It's a 6.5-7/10, I reckon, and anything above a 5 is probably worth taking a look when it comes to eroge. Some will like it more than others for a variety of reasons, my opinions are just that.
>>
>>4206084
What are some good ntr games you played? Also what the best one you've played?
>>
File: Saber.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1509) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
217 KB, 1200x1509
>>4205909
I am a big fan of Saber and despise NTR. I hated the scenes with Gilgamesh in the Fate route. One of the few instances where a story could have turned into NTR without a retarded premise or characters. Instead doujin artists use generic ugly fat men for their Fate NTR doujins which makes zero sense.
>>
>>4206080
>I can do without the drama and tag wars from people who can't even into moon just for the sake of upboats or whatever.
The vetoed NTR tags mostly come from the mods themselves which have a rule that "outside material" is not permitted for adding tags. That's why some really obvious NTR games don't have the tag on there. It's an extremely retarded rule.

Also, why are almost all swinging games just NTR at the end of the day where the MC loses his partner and the other one gets both? Why can't there be "normal" swinging games without NTR?
>>
>>4206137
>Use generic ugly fat men which makes zero sense

Because it's popular and there's a huge demand for that so, it does make sense.
>>
>>4204065
call me a casual but all I'm getting from these links is a panda
>>
>>4206152
This must be bait. man.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.