[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kaki Hoshuu Novel Translation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: hitohun_160226kakinovel_01cover.jpg (123 KB, 561x800) Image search: [Google]
hitohun_160226kakinovel_01cover.jpg
123 KB, 561x800
Prologue: Our First Night Together
Chapter 1: Fight
Chapter 2: Summer Supplementary Lessons (...Kaki Hoshuu! "Roll Credits!")
Chapter 3: Blackmail
Chapter 4: The Worst Summer Vacation
Interval Chapter: The Night of The Fireworks Display
Interlude(Manga chapter): A Secret Meeting at a hotel at a certain date
Chapter 5: Sexual Awakening
Chapter 6: Lover's Appearance ("Her Secret")
Ending: Graduation

Someone is looking for a translator to commission the novel. I'm only going to do the prologue for this.
>>
>>4271873
Constructive criticisms are welcome, but any ad hominem comments are not welcome. While I lack experience (I learned Japanese in a year through self study and a crash course but still passed JLPT at N1), I personally think I'm a reasonably competent translator but still have a lot to learn.
>>
First two pages starting with the page containing the table of contents:

"Hey...Um It really felt good, right?"

Inside his room, Seiichi cautiously asked while sitting on the side of his bed next to a beautiful girl. That girl Is Risa Kimura, his girlfriend. The girl had a short hair, which is arranged like a ponytail in one side and a beautiful set of eye that gives out a sharp gaze.Her hair is dyed in lovely light brown colour, a colour which is Seiichi's favourite.

"...I guess It felt good."

Risa briefly answered as she put her school uniform back on. Her tone sounded angry as a lot of people would say since she often sounded like she was bored or pissed off in school. However, she doesn't meant to particularly sound and meant to be like that...Especially if a person looks at the current face she is making to her boyfriend, they will understand the reason.

"Risa...Your face is bright red (or "Your face is blushing")"

Although she's trying to show a calm and cute face whenever she's with me as usual, why is it that I'm getting the feeling that steam will go up from her head at any moment?
It was like her face become dyed with embarrasment. It blushed up to the area of her left ear, where her pierced earnings are placed. Upon seeing that face his girlfriend is making, Seiichi burst into laughter rather than letting the tension around them make him feel shy.
>>
>>4272187
"What the...! I can't help it, you know! It's embarrassing for me as well...and I may say some weird stuff so that's why I'm going home!"

Contrary to her usual way of talking quietly and calmly, it was obvious she was talking faster. Risa raised her waist from the bed and tried to stand up when...

"W-Wait!"

Seiichi in panic, grabbed her delicate and soft right wrist.
There's no way i'll let this chance slip by. If I did, I would be an idiot.

"...What?"

"Well...umm... It's just that that the face that Risa's currently making is very cute... it's so b-b-beautiful"

Seiichi shouted these compliments that was trying to hold back from saying up until now with all his might. He was so embarrassed to himself to say it but it was really his true feelings. Although it was scary for him, he directly looked at his girlfriend's eyes after he finished saying it.

Feedback especially concerning the prose is very welcome. There will be spelling mistakes as I did this with the Fastnote App on my phone and not been edited in word. I'll continue tomorrow. Also, translation is not final...just saying.
>>
>>4272188
As to the Lisa vs Risa, I prefer using Risa.
>>
Since this is taking place in Japan, I agree with the choice of Risa. I have MCATs coming up, so I cant do it, but if that someone is still searching after june 18, Ill be available after then.
>>
>>4272293
Could you please comment on the quality of the translation? Is it good or bad?
>>
>>4272311
Feel free to take some more liberties with translation so it sounds more natural.
Could use some editing.
But all in all a pretty good sounding translation.
>>
CH. 6 SCANS WHEN
>>
>>4272187
>>4272188
MAJOR REVISION ALERT:

Um...It's really OK for us to do this, right?"

Inside his room, Seiichi cautiously asked while sitting on the side of his bed next to a beautiful girl. That girl Is Risa Kimura, his girlfriend. The girl had a short hair, which is arranged like a ponytail in one side and a beautiful set of eye that gives out a sharp gaze.Her hair is dyed in lovely light brown colour, a colour which is Seiichi's favourite.

"...I guess so."

Risa briefly answered in her her school uniform. Her tone sounded angry as a lot of people would say since she often sounded like she was bored or pissed off in school. However, she doesn't meant to particularly sound and meant to be like that...Especially if a person looks at the current face she is making to her boyfriend, they will understand the reason.

"Risa...Your face is bright red (or "Your face is blushing")"

Although she's trying to show a calm and cute face whenever she's with me as usual, why is it that I'm getting the feeling that steam will go up from her head at any moment?
It was like her face become dyed with embarrasment. It blushed up to the area of her left ear, where her pierced earnings are placed. Upon seeing that face his girlfriend is making, Seiichi burst into laughter rather than letting the tension around them make him feel shy.

"What the...! I can't help it, you know! It's embarrassing for me as well...and I may say some weird stuff so that's why I'm going home!"

Contrary to her usual way of talking quietly and calmly, it was obvious she was talking faster. Risa raised her waist from the bed and tried to stand up when...
>>
>>4273127

"W-Wait!"

Seiichi in panic, grabbed her delicate and soft right wrist.
There's no way I'll let this chance slip by. If I did, I would be an idiot.

"...What?"

"Well...umm... It's just that that the face that Risa's currently making is very cute... it's so b-b-beautiful"

Seiichi shouted these compliments that was trying to hold back from saying up until now with all his might. He was so embarrassed to himself to say it but it was really his true feelings. Although it was scary for him, he directly looked at his girlfriend's eyes after he finished saying it.
"Eh...Ah...That's..."
Upon hearing that, Risa's cheeks become even more redder from blushing and her eyes were shifting left and right to escape at looking her boyfriend's glance. It also made her heart beat even faster than before.

"I know it's embarrassing...but..."
"Even if it is, i just can't help it but say it because its true..."

While saying that, Seeiichi embraces Risa very tightly.

"I really love you..."
"Ahh...You're..."

Being suprised by her boyfriend's sudden actions as well as being embarrased by the situation, Risa tried to struggle and wiggle her body to try and escape Seiichi's embrace. But contrary to her reflexes, she felt nothing but joy being cuddled by Seiichi and had no intention to breaking away from his embrace. In fact, she wanted this embraced to last for a long time.
Seemingly sensing Risa's thoughts and feelings as well as wanting to show his love for her more, Seiichi embraces her soft body tightly with all his power and whispered...

"I love you, Risa"
"Huuu...This is so embarrasing...!
>>
>>4273131
After hearing that, Risa's ear become ticklish. Her whole body felt sensitive and weak. Her voice become quieter and become tear choked, she began to cry, tears slowly build up and trickle down her eyes.
It reminded Risa of the time when Seiichi confessed to her and asked her to become his girlfriend. Hearing him confessed his feelings again while hugging her like this made her feel even more happy and thankful for him falling in love with her. It made her heart beat faster to remember about the last time Seiichi told her about his feelings and they ended up kissing for the first time.

"Is it OK for me to kiss you?"

With the mood between them, there's no way such a hearfelt request to be denied. While staring at her face, Seiichi move his face even closer to Risa's as if he's asking for her reply to his request. Eitherway, it seemed that Seiichi was already expecting her to say "yes".

"I don't want to hear it..."

Even with that seemingly harmless, Risa's eyes showed a serious downcast look while slightly moved her head sidewards as she gave her answer.

"Risa..."
"Nnnh..."

As Seiichi kissed Risa, he forcefully pushed her down the bed and move on top of her while Risa closed her eyes. They stayed like this for a long time, one would wonder how many times the two have shared kisses since they have been together as the two are engaged in kissing each other aggresively.
I wonder how many times have I kissed her? Every part of her, not just her lips are so soft... and touching her is making my hands numb...

"(Amazing...Why does this feel so good...)"

In a position like this, there's barely any space between us when I'm on top of her. This is the closest I have been with her physically. It's finally happening... Risa and I are going to have sex and become one. for the first time.. There is a special feeling that I couldn't describe that overwhelming my body right now, I can't help but feel that I wanted to more and more closer to her.
>>
>>4273133
From here onwards after this and in future that lies ahead, I will give Risa all my desires sexually as well as do my best to keep her happy. This is the moment that I have been dreaming and imagining (when I mastubate) about, I finally going to have sex with Risa and I can't keep myself control anymore... I wonder how sex will feel like? Will it be painful? Feel good? I can't help it but feel excited. I mean It's my first time having sex... I wonder how Risa would feel... Will it be too painful for her? I heard girls have a very hard time when it's their first time...
"(I want to do it already! I want to touch her breast and see her underwear! I want to see her whole body naked! I want to become one with Risa already!)"
As Seiichi continue kissing Risa, his body is slowly being overwhelmed by lust. At this moment, It felt as if his gentle approach will become aggressive any time now since it was impossible for him to control his urges anymore.

"Haa... Hammgh.... Agh..."
"Nngh... Ahn... Nghmmh!?"

Suddenly, Risa felt a touch of a different sensation unlike feeling of lip. It was sticky and wet and it cause her to open her eyes wide open as she tried to pull her lips away from Seiichi's. Seiichi wasn't content with just kissing Risa's closed lips anymore and began trying to break it open by using his tongue to invade the insides of her mouth. He wanted to taste Risa's insides, touch her tongue and drink her saliva. He slowly losing his self control.

"Mmmfwh... Nnfwuah... Mmgh... Tsuptsup..."

Seiichi's behaviour made Risa very uncomfortable and she stiffen her body to prepare Seiichi's assault. Since Seiichi's tongue is wringling between her lips, it was impossible for her to say anything.

4 pages done. I'm also looking for an editor. Please email me @ shakuganexa[a]gmail.com.
>>4272293
Actually, I think I'm going to fully translate the novel. Since I got my finals this term, I wouldn't have any time to work on typesetting for the next 3 months
>>
>>4273138
Good luck! Hope it pays well rofl
>>
Novel is generic as fuck, it seems the manga author hired a ransom web author to do the job of writing he story.

The result? Original universe apart from the manga.
>>
>>4273257
It's not. The story is better than the Tachibana and there is clear progression or degeneration of the girl. I don't want to read the same shit I could read reading the manga.
>>
>>4271873
I kinda like the manga form better
>>
Please give me some feedback:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10251999

I'm aiming at doing at least two pages during weekdays.
>>
>>4273346
Try reading the writer other stories.

It's the same shit except this time he is using Kaki Hoshu characters.
>>
>>4273599
What would you have me translate then?Don't tell me it will be Tachibana-san.
>>
>>4273467
Kinda this. The artist is a very skilled master.
>>
>>4273717
What you choose to translate isn't on me to decide.
You can work as much as you please.

I gave my honest opinion about this one after reading it and trying different netorare web novels and LNs before.
>>
>>4273749
Also Tachibana novel is another crap that used its popularity for easy cash grab.
>>
>>4273749
What is the best "NTR" light novel you have ever read? I'm new to all of this. I personally think it's decent.
>>
Raws for manga chapter 6: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/936098/2c1fc6c744/

Are the mother and daughter competing for the dick? This is a masterpiece but needs more NTR elements.
>>
>>4274486
Well, this series lost the thrill. I don't feel it anymore. I seen this before in other NTR stories.
>>
>>4274577
In the novel the boyfriend is a genuine cuckold, i.e. he is aware of his girlfriend cheating and gets hard in the process. This is a disappointing and boring ending for me, but it seems like the manga is going to get a true ending. I hope he does something interesting with it. The girl not feeling any pleasure from the boyfriend is heading into the right direction at least.
>>
>>4274635
I don't really see it that way. I think the boyfriend in the end will actually win Lisa back since the BBM is no longer with her and that he will be haunted by what he seen, meaning he'll become more aggressive with Lisa and at the same time enjoy memories of being NTRed.

Like translator-san, I don't like the manga making it look like the boyfriend is incompetent at sex when he really isn't. The only difference is probably their thickness and their way of having sex. It would be nice of the author properly show the BF being gentle with Lisa when having sex while the BBM fucks her without any care. It would also be nice if he can making Lisa conflicted at her love for her boyfriend and the enjoyment of being fucked by BBM. In fact, the current chapter shows Lisa admitting she is enjoying sex with Kojima.
>>
File: 022.jpg (1 MB, 2560x3635) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
1 MB, 2560x3635
>>4274646
The face of finding pleasure in pain.
>>
I pity the boyfriend, I find the compare a young boy who spends most of his energy on sports while Kojima spends his time having sex.
Like what did Lisa expect?

Also she sucks at sex too, she just lies in the bed and waits for the other boyfriend and Kojima do all the work.

She isn't even trying.
>>
One year ago, Seiichi become attracted with Risa after first seeing her at the first day of school. He slowly fell in love with her as he look at her at class day by day and started appealing to her whenever she’s around. It was only last month when he confessed his feelings to Risa and the two become a pair of lovers.
It was the first time for Risa to seen and experience such strong and proactive behaviour from Seiichi. Usually, he acts modestly when she’s with him and whenever he kissed her, it will just be a quick. Up until now, they have only been doing kisses, embraces and holding hands to each other but now, Seiichi is doing others things to her body other than kisses.
Furthermore, this time, Risa was not in control of her body. Seiichi held her hands tightly and placed his legs between her’s. He won’t let Risa escape from him.
Since Seiichi doesn’t have experience in sex, his techniques are sloppy and rough and Risa didn’t like it at all and wanted him to stop already. With their lips are connected together very tightly, raw wet sounds started leaking out as Seiichi continued moving inside Risa’s mouth, frequently tickling her tongue.
So soft! I’m finally kissing Risa deeply…I suppose this is what a French kiss feels like. Her saliva taste so sweet too. Damn, my dick is already bursting out of my pants and it hurts rubbing against the rough fabric. I haven’t even inserted my dick inside her yet and I’m already so close at cumming already. I want to fuck her already!

“Mmuchmm… Mmmfwuah…
“Nnnngh… Aafwh… Stop…
>>
Risa used all her strength she had and push Seiichi away from her with her hands before hesitantly turning her back to the side for a while. She can still feel the sensation from touching Seiichi’s body through his shirt in her hands and her heart was so excited. At the same time, she’s also secretly happy that Seiichi is so excited for this moment as well, enough to tell him off for being so rough. Not only that, but her body already becoming excited as well. Risa face Seiichi again, whom started kissing her again.

“Nnnfhm… Nfwuahmmm…”

Risa tasted the saliva of Seiichi. For her, it was sweet and sour. She can also feel Seiichi’s hot breath through her nose and the same goes for Seiichi as well. Risa also started moving her tongue against Seiichi’s by herself in order to let him know that their excitement for each other are mutual. Risa then started moving her tongue inside Seiichi’s mouth without any hesitation. As their tongues twirled with each other’s, both of them were gulping each other’s saliva which are already leaking from their mouth.
[“Risa… Risa!”]
Holding back was becoming unbearable for Seiichi and his tongue rage more violently inside Risa’s mouth. This cause Risa’s mouth to take in more saliva as well as making louder wet noises. Seiichi lips moved even closer to Risa’s, their teeth and even their gums clashed as Seiichi move more aggressive than before. His tongue poke every part and depths of Risa’s mouth. Their hands are came into contact with each other and held as their level of physical contact increased. Their clothes are now rubbing with each other and both of them were beginning to sweat. Their mouths and faces were rubbing at each other as much as their tongues, which would have surely become covered with cuts had they been rubbed so aggressively against rougher textures. Their lips locked as tightly as it was possible.
>>
>>4274920
For Seiichi who was a virgin, this physical experience was very comfortable more so that he was doing it with someone who he undoubtedly love. He wanted to take every part of Risa as his. Seiichi’s body felt already so hot, hotter than it is normally during his Soccer training and matches and the heat is only increasing. His whole body was on fire, not only its temperature but it was also filled with so much lot of energy. He never felt like this before especially near his abdomen…his nether regions. His cock is already bursting as more blood flows into it, making it continuously throb with anticipation and was rock hard while his heart is beating faster than ever. It was the hardest it has ever been up till now and it was desperate to be freed from its restrains.
Seiichi wants it. He wants his penis to go inside Risa’s Vagina and become one with Risa. He wants to know the feeling of a girl’s vagina and these desires are making his penis hotter and excited. It is not only his sexual desires that is growing but also his feelings for Risa as well. He wants to share a deeper bond with her than ever before, he wants to physically make her feel his emotions.

“Ahh…”
“Let’s do it already… Risa, let’s start having sex after this…”

Seiichi removed his lips from Risa’s to clearly tell her what he wanted, As he removed his lips, bridges of saliva formed between their lips.
I wonder…maybe I was a little to direct on how I asked her… I wonder how Risa is feeling right now… Is she feeling hot or excited as much as me or is she nervous? I wonder how much does Risa want to have sex with me now…
As if letting Risa know his desires physically, Seiichi moved his rock hard penis against her lower abdomen and strongly pressed it against Risa’s. Again, it looks as if Seiichi insinuating wants he wants to Risa again.
>>
>>4274920
“Yes…”

Risa was a little surprised at Seiichi’s behaviour and straightforwardness. Her cheeks are red and blushing even harder than before and she nod with her slightly dizzy eyes.
“I want to do it… I want to have sex with you already.”
After breathing out such a passionate sigh, I can’t believe Risa actually said that something like that so directly. The face she’s showing to me is making me even more excited!

6 pages done.
>>
Damn, just read chapter 6. I wish they could escape from that teacher, but that'll probablt never happen.
>>
>>4274926
>Taking so much care on translating something nobody cares about.

Could you please continue with Tachibana-san? You haven't finished it yet and the translation is needs to be improved. It's more popular than this shitty series and I doubt anyone would even bother reading it. It's not worth your effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 561x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 561x738
Chapter 6 is now out in english as well.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/936978/e62480b3ca/

I wonder what he whispered into her ear.
>>
>>4276805
The translation is quite questionable though.
>>
>>4276805
God he draws really good feet and soles.
>>
File: 16.jpg (339 KB, 1200x1742) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
339 KB, 1200x1742
>>4276898
My favorite thing about this artist is how he draws the Mother / Daughter curling their toes in pleasure, as well as the way he draws erect nipples.

One of the best artists of this genre atm.
>>
>>4276924
Yeah I definitely agree. Something about those tiny bit of details are just amazing.

The only other one that captures feet perfectly is Minazuki.
>>
>>4276805
>I wonder what he whispered into her ear.

"Call me papa"
That was obvious.
>>
>>4276805
I spotted bad translations on the last pages too.
>>
>>4277045
It's probably rushed and not proofread yet. This thread even shoes how hard translating something is.
First draft:
"Hey...Um It really felt good, right?"
Second draft:
Um...It's really OK for us to do this, right?"
Spot the difference? If a translator was careless or misread or mistranslated a single character, it can change the meaning of a whole sentence. I admire translators like >>4271873 since only the bravest and best translators would openly show ongoing translations to criticism like this. Give the guy some slack. Rather than saying bad translations, call them mistakes and tell the translator instead so he can correct his translations.
>>
@shakuganexa
I've read some of the stuff you've translated (2~3) and since I'm studying myself as well, I do compare with the raws to see how I am doing currently, and I think you... write too much.
You even add stuff that is not there.

While I understand there's the localization part when you have to add/remove stuff to sound better, I think you're waaaaay overdoing it, you're essentially WRITING it on your own, and at least on the ones I've read, you do it on pretty much all bubbles.

Surely you might've noticed your translations are huge in text compared to pretty much anyone else's, and that also seems to hurt the editing (not talking about this novel here, but your ex stuff in general).

If you try to keep it close to the literal as possible, while still making it sound nice in english, I think it would be immensely better and fair to the original work.

This is my constructive criticism.
>>
>>4277078
Thanks for the criticism. I'm aware of my overdetailedness in my translations. This is partly because I'm not that good at writing in English, I'm simply don't feel confident on how I write things. Often, I don't feel confident that I translated the meaning of a sentence from Japanese to English enough especially when I started translating. Hopefully I'm a lot better now.

Lustful Berry is probably the one that suffered from this the most and I did add some stuff to explain the story points (Like in CLOSED and #2) or emphasize details in the story. Since my learning of Japanese is literal crash course and I barely passed my N1 exam (It was a few marks from failing), I still have so much to learn. I'm always trying my best.

I would like to ask how's the translation of the novel. Did I improve?
>>
>>4277105
I'm not going to nitpick on words/choices since every one has their own way with those, and from what I've read of the first post (revised) up there, I think it's a lot better compared to what I posted earlier, it's close to the original and not over detailed.

Your writing also seem good from what I see in your posts (but I'm not english native) so I don't think you should be having trouble with the sentences, but if you're not confident you could always get someone to do some proof-reading or QC for you, or just get a friend to read it before you release.

That way you would have someone to point it out if a dialogue/flow is hard to understand.

You might even notice you don't actually need to get all that underlying meaning explained as it's mostly implied by the dialogue.
>>
@shakuganexa Keep up the good work.
>>
>>4274926
Risa’s excited too!?
After breathing out such a passionate sigh, I can’t believe Risa actually said that something like that so directly. The face she’s showing to me is making me even more excited!
Shaking with excitement of hearing those words, Seiichi picks up Risa’s left arm and caress it before putting it down. He then place his hand on Risa’s stomach and caress it as if trying to relax Risa, who was shaking a little. He unbutton Risa’s shirt with great care, making sure he moved his hands gently to ensure Risa won’t become apprehensive. After moments of rustling, the girl’s dazzling white skin finally emerged and it was a beautiful sight. For Seiichi, seeing the parts of Risa’s body hidden normally by clothes was intoxicating, he wanted to see more.
The cleavage formed between the girl’s breasts was modest, but it was well prepared (Like not sagging) and had a beautiful shape. They were protected by a cute green bra with a design of polka dots.
“Risa’s bra…!”
This sight of his girlfriend wearing only bra in her upper body was the sigh Seiichi have been dreaming and masturbating countless of times. His excitement rose to a new level upon seeing his delusions becoming reality. He haven’t even touch them yet but his penis is already on the verge of ejaculating on his pants.
Yet somehow, he was able to hold it in and focused on lowering Risa’s skirt. His hands touch Risa’s hips and like how he removed her shirt, he carefully and gently lowered her skirt. Her panty had a matching design to her bra and was slightly a little bit small and tight for her. The sides of her panty were digging very deeply between her legs, forming a shape of a hill. Furthermore, her panty was clearly rubbing with her skin and it wasn’t loose at all and it was very lewd, too lewd to look at that Seiichi was a little shock to say anything.
>>
>>4280804
Risa’s figure, her body surpasses other girl in her age at her school. It is well toned, not too muscular but not too slender. Either way, she was fit and that made her body very sexy. It is a body that probably all the boys in the school would die for to see, it is the first time seeing her like this myself, Risa in her underwear.

However, this is only more than a glimpse of what’s coming…and Seiichi is trying to keep his composure as much as possible, exhaled again to clear his mind. He was very nervous as he carefully place his hands on the shoulder string of Risa’s bra in preparation of removing it.

“…h”

Just like during they deeply kissed each other moments ago, Risa shows a resistant behaviour momentarily by gripping the sheets behind her with her hands. She turned her face away sideways to endure the embarrassment from being having her skin by Seiichi for the first time. For a short while, Risa stayed like that while Seiichi simply watched her without saying anything. The moment Risa finally looked back at Seiichi, he took it as her OK sign to continue and he hurriedly pull down the shoulder string of her bra.

“Aah…”

And with that, Risa’s breasts and nipples become uncovered. Although it was small, they had a very beautiful shape and her nipples were already erect. Seiichi stared at them as if appreciating what he is seeing, examining every detail from their colour, their shape, to the shape of the nipples. Seeing how eager Seiichi was examining her breasts, Risa raise both of her hands and covered them out embarrassment while her eyes glances sideways.

“Risa…”
“B-B-Because…”
>>
Seiichi was clearly unhappy and irritated at being suddenly interrupted and there was no sign of Risa drawing her hands back. Seeing how hard Risa’s hands were gripping to her breasts, Seiichi knew it won’t be easy to remove them.
Rather than using force, Seiichi raised his body and lock his sights on Risa’s panties this time as his target. He looked at Risa straight in the eyes and gave a wink to ask for her consent, although it was more like a warning to prepare herself. Seiichi touch her panty and felt it in the middle therefore making some rustling sounds. The fabric was made up of satin and cotton and was very thin, Seiichi can feel Risa’s skin underneath rubbing against the fabric. He also felt a bushy texture, which he realized as Risa’s pubic hair. He then grab the sides of the panty with both of his hands.
It was time for him to remove the panties of the girl he loves and finally see her secret place he been dreaming about for a long time…
Time felt longer than usual he pull down her panties and slowly, Risa’s secret place was finally becoming exposed to him at last.

“Ha… Don’t look at it… It’s embarrassing!”

Risa cover her genitals with one hand.

“You can’t… I want to see Risa’s body… Every single part of it… ”

Done two more pages. This is the first release of this week. Sorry but the starting weeks of every university terms are super busy. Regular updates should start again next week.
>>4277586
Thanks.
>>
>>4274486
Those fucking leg warmers got me so hard
>>
>>4274713
>trying
>NTR
You're something special anon
>>
>>4280808

I won’t listen to anything she says this time, I won’t let her stop me any longer. Seiichi grabbed the Risa’s right hand, which was covering her genitals; The way he gripped her hand gives out a forceful and angry tone. Risa was surprised by this and she doesn’t know how to react to this, her mind was all over the place. She was really embarrassed at showing her body to Seiichi and doesn’t want to move her hand but at the same time, she also wants to move her hand and show Seiichi more of her body. Her right hand shakes as she hesitates but Seiichi didn’t care at all and slowly raised her left arm covering her breasts to the sides.

“…h!”
Risa’s eyes met with Seiichi’s eyes. Although Risa’s breasts were not big, they had a very sharp shape formed like a cone and were very beautiful. On top of her breasts were her nipples are pointy and hard yet they look so soft. They had a bright pink colour as well as pink areolas which surround them. Looking further down Risa’s belly button, which had a perfect round shape was her pubic area. Her pubic area had light and thin brush of pubic hair. Her pubic hair only exist on top of her genitals and were short enough to stick upwards. Underneath her pubic hair was a modest vertical crevice.
Upon seeing Risa’s naked body, Seiichi was too emotionally moved to say anything and simply stayed silent. The beauty of the scene on front of his eyes can’t be described by words and will forever be imprinted on his memory.
After several eyewinks between the two of them, Seiichi finally regain his thoughts, but even then he was muttering his words.

“So beautiful…”

The word “Beautiful” was an understatement. Risa’s body is simply built to perfection. Her body was well built to the extent that it was symmetrical, there was nothing bad or to complain about it.

“Stop it… Don’t say things like that and just hurry up…”
>>
>>4281769

Risa’s face was so red as if it was being boiled that she covered it with both of her hands while shaking it while saying that.

“But seriously, it’s the truth… Risa is really beautiful… I’m not lying…”
“I-I-Idiot! It’s so embarrassing to me if you keep saying things like that!”
Risa, then opened a gap between her fingers in her hands and continued,
“I mean… I’m naked and showing my entire body to you… It’s not fair if I’m the only one naked, Seiichi should take off his clothes too…”
When I heard her say that, I don’t know what to do. I mean my thing is already fully turned on and I’m actually embarrassed myself letting her see it. I tried to dodge it and continue with what I’m doing but Risa realized it and glared at me:
“Take your clothes off now…”

“Woah, unbelievable…”
“Pyon!”
It jump out toward Risa like spring toy, that “thing” between my groins. Even I didn’t realized up until now but it become even bigger than I thought, honestly. It’s definitely the hardest and the biggest it has ever been.

“Isn’t it… Big…?
Risa muttered dumbfoundedly. She can’t believe what’s she’s seeing.
“H-H-Hold it… This is embarrassing for me too…”

There’s nothing wrong with its shape which seems to fit the ideal shape of a penis and it can reasonably be concluded that its size is normal as well, more or less or should be average upon closer examination. It has to be normal, it was Risa’s first time of seeing a boy’s penis in real life.
>>
>>4281772
Seeing Risa simply stared at it was nerve wrecking, it’s simply so embarrassing enduring being stared at and examined by her.
“Hey, don’t hide it from me! I-I-I want to look at it more… I mean, it’s only fair since look at my body for a long time!”
Like Risa insisted, she has the right to see my body too and I have no right to stop her. I mean she’s my girlfriend so SHE HAS TO SEE MY ENTIRE BODY and knowing Risa, I don’t think I would be able to stop her if she gets serious.
Seiichi prepared himself for the shame that’s coming and sat on the bed in a rather imposing pose in front of Risa, who was sitting right in front of me.

“Woah… It’s twitching and shaking so much… It’s amazing…”

(“Staaareee”) Risa’s eyes was fixated on Seiichi’s penis and her honest impressions about his boyfriend’s penis was leaking out if her mouth. At the same time, Seiichi was unable to take his eyes off Risa’s defenceless and wide open pubic area.
Even if Risa was only staring at it and not touching it, Seiichi’s penis was simply pointing up in the sky and was ready to burst. It wants to feel Risa’s body so bad and its shaking as if it’s begging to do so.

“Tick, tock….” “Tick, tock….” “Tick, tock….”
>>
>>4281774
As the second hand of the alarm clock rotates in circles, only the sounds of Seiichi’s and Risa’s breathing can be heard throughout the quiet room. Fortunately, the two had a lot of time left before Seiichi’s parents returned to the house. One will wonder how much time has passed since they started exploring each other’s bodies.
The two of them fell down on the bed, Risa lying down on the bed while Seiichi was on top of her. The two were embracing tightly and kissing each other, they were in the same position they have been a while ago. However, this time, the reason they are like this is different; The way the two kissed was filled with mutual lust and It won’t be long now before the two finally become one.
“Fwmuuah… Nnchuuu… Muchuu… Nnchii… Mmmh…”
Risa was like in a trance and her tongue squirmed against Seiichi’s, trying to absorb every drop of saliva and fluid. The two mutually sucked and played with each other mouths, making “slurp” “slurp” noises as fluids splash out of their mouth. It was an such an obscene scene, something only a couple with mutual love for each other will do.7
As Seiichi kissed Risa, he continuously caress her back as well as her whole body. He’s not the only one excited, he can feel Risa’s excitement as her breasts and nipples swell by becoming sharper and rubbing against his chest. Seiichi then place his right hand and touched Risa’s breasts for the first time, his fingers was immediately sucked by soft flesh, marshmallow even though they were small. Without him realizing, his fingers started to groped Risa’s breasts aggressively.

“This is awesome… Her breasts are so soft and tender… They are like marshmallows… They fit in my hands too…”
>>
>>4282474

This was a whole new feeling for Seiichi. This sensation of touching a girl’s breasts for the first time will be engraved forever in his mind.

“Nfwuaah… Uwaah…”

Risa’s body is shaking so much. I wonder how she’s feeling? Does squeezing her breasts make her feel good? Or maybe she’s ticklish? Her moans resounds around the room like roar. I want to hear more of her moans, the sweet voice that she rarely lets out. I can tell she’s excited and really loves me. As if by instinct, I started squeezing Risa’s breasts tightly while simultaneously kneading them in circles. I also trapped her nipple between my fingers as I squeeze her breasts, which was as really hard but still feels so soft.

“Ah…Huu…”
“This feeling… It’s so nice…”

Fragments from the R18 images and videos Seiichi had seen began to enter his mind, he tried to calm himself and remember what he had to do when trying to have sex with a girl. Seiichi freed his hands from Risa’s breasts and slowly crawl it down her abdomen. It didn’t take a while before his fingers felt a soft thicket of hair and pass through it. At last, his fingers can feel an opening, Seiichi has finally touch Risa’s most precious place. His fingers slowly trace Risa’s vagina, going up and down as if it was looking for an opening.

“That’s my… Kii… Nnhaa…
>>
>>4282476
As soon as Risa tried to say something, her voice was cut off by a sudden hard pinch to her nipple by Seiichi. Seiichi also continued to kiss her, as if trying to stop her from protesting. His hands moved in response to Risa’s reactions, trying to make her feel pleasure and get her in mood to have sex. At the same time, he was having a good time teasing and controlling Risa and watching her reactions.

He does not only hear Risa’s moans, but he is also feeling hot viscous fluids flowing down his fingertips.

“This is… Are you wet, Risa?
“That’s because of you… Stop talking about it.”
Risa doesn’t deny it. There’s no mistaking it, I can feel it. Risa’s already wet down there! Truth to be told, I’m at my limits in control myself. My erection is getting a bit painful to hold in. I want to do it already; I want to have sex with her. At least it makes me more relax seeing Risa ready for it as well, I don’t want to force her at doing this.

“I want to do it now Risa… I want to put it in now…”

I can’t endure this anymore, I want to have sex with her now. I want to be one with Risa. Seiichi shouted his lustful request directly to Risa while looking straight to her eyes.

“Ah… I understand. But… Umm… Could you wear one? You know… Wear it properly, OK?”
“Eh… Aah… I get it, of course.”

I'm still looking for an editor. I'm surprised this isn't as popular as the Tachibana-san novel.
>>
Just dropping by to say I will be catching up with my studies this week and probably next week as well... So I can't do daily translation for now, I'll try and finish the prologue this weekend.
>>
>>4286039
#NoOneCares
>>
>>4286395
I care though, fuck you.
>>
>>4286395
>I don't care
>But I still open the thread to post innane shit
Poor autistic kid.
At least you managed to bump the thread.
>>
>>4286395
Salty Jin-fag. No one wants to translate the shitty Tachibana novel. Get over it.
>>
>>4282479
The existence of a condom… I forgotten about it until now…

I mean… I want to do it raw since this is my first time doing it with Risa… I want to insert my penis inside Risa’s vagina without anything separating us. My Instinct as well as my own desire wanted to argue or simply force Risa to agree and do it raw, but seeing her stare… Her eyes seem to be rather serious about this and I just can’t ignore her feelings and her request. I’m already being too selfish and I’m sure she’s scared and worried something bad may happen when we do this, like her becoming pregnant. I’m sure Risa doesn’t mean anything bad in her request.

Seiichi, to some extent, regretted the choice he was about to make. With heavy heart, he grabbed his wallet from his desk and took out a condom which he hid from his wallet.
“This is…Good enough, right? I’m putting it in…!

“…Yes”

After inhaling and giving out a deep exhale, Risa stared at Seiichi and slowly spread her legs. The light of the fluorescent reflected to Risa’s vagina which was shining a little bit.
>>
>>4288976
Just like me, Risa is excited too. I’m happy that she is and this happiness change into confidence and I pressed the tip of my penis to her vagina. I can hear the sound of flesh opening up.
“This place… I can’t… eh?”

“Ngh… Lower it a bit more…”

“Ah… Here…!”

“Ngh! Ah… That’s it…”
Having ran out of patience, Risa needed to use her finger and point where her vagina is since Seiichi kept trying to press his penis against her pee hole.

The soft pink coloured flesh stick out as the Seiichi’s penis sank through Risa’s vagina. He felt a very strong sticky and soft sensation, even though he was wearing a condom. It was a whole new feeling and the sensation was continuous, unlike a touch and he was just trying to press his penis against Risa’s vagina.

It felt so good that I wanted it to . I need to insert it quickly… I just need to insert it… I got no reason to be scared… I want to go in as deep inside Risa as possible.
“It’s so tender…”

I nod to signal Risa that I’m going in and then slowly push my waist.

“Ah! Aghh!”

Contrary to my expectations, the head of my penis went inside Risa’s vagina smoothly. The walls of her vagina suddenly tightened and squeeze my penis very intensely, so much that the wet sounds it makes can be heard. Her vagina was crushing my penis because it was too tight and I find it hard to push in deeper.
“I wonder… is it possible for my penis to be crushed?”
The resistance and pressure was just too strong, I’m really starting to believe my penis is going to get damaged if I don’t take my penis out.
“This is bad…”
The stimulation was far more than when I press my penis against Risa’s vagina and it was only getting stronger. This awesome feeling was quickly sweeping through my whole body. It felt so good that my body was completely paralysed, one tiny movement and the sensation runs across my body again.
>>
>>4288977
I’m at my limit, the sensation of ejaculation is rising up the tip of my penis.
“Not yet… I can’t cum yet!”
Seiichi put all his strength to ass and somehow manage to hold off ejaculating.

If I go even deeper, I will be able to obtain every single part of Risa. This time, Seiichi reluctantly put all his force into his waist and push harder into Risa.

Truth to be told, Seiichi’s penis hasn’t even penetrated Risa’s hymen yet…Until now in which it was forcibly ripped apart by Seiichi’s accelerating penis.

(TL comment: In real life, a hymen doesn’t work like that but what the hell)
“Nghh! It hurts! Hold it… Don’t move in deeper… Just pause for a bit! Agh… Hah… Hah…”
Risa’s face was filled with pain and hardship and tried to push Seiichi’s chest as if forcing if to pull back.
“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”
He didn’t want to see the most precious person to him to show a face full of suffering and pain. Despite that, Seiichi still have no intention of being interrupted and stop what he was doing.

Shit, I can already ejaculate anytime after this! Quickly, I need to be quicker and go deeper inside Risa!
“Fuwuaaah! Hii! Ah! Ahh! Hyiii!”
The skin in the middle of Risa’s forehead creased, Risa leak out painful muffled screams. Even if he was really worried about how Risa is feeling, Seiichi did not stop and continue forcing his penis into her vagina.
“Here it comes, It’s going inside my vagina.”
I felt a intensely violent and sickening feeling in my abdomen… A feeling that I will remember from now on. My own body was being invaded by a huge foreign object.
>>
>>4288979
I’m scared, but…I guess this is how sex is. I’m finally become one with Seiichi.”

I met him one year ago, he was in the same class as me. It was just one month ago that I started dating and going out together with him. Part of me wanted Seiichi to finish quickly and the pain to go away while another part of me wanted this moment to last as long as possible since I love Seiichi. After all, this is the first time I have sex with him as well as my first time having sex.

4 pages until I finished the prologue.
>>
I need to read this.
>>
Thanks for the prologue, still waiting for the rest
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.