[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5x or 6p?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hey /g/ I was gonna get the new nexus 6p but with all the bending and visor breaking I was thinking of getting the 5x. Is the tradeoff of specs and performance for durability worth it?
>>
Neither. Get the
LG G4
>>
>>51278533
>>51278522
Don't listen to this faggot.
The G3 is fucking shit, trust me I have one, poor battery, slow and choppy performance, terrible and slow lg ui.
The G4 is basically the same phone but with an upgraded cpu and better battery.

Now, if you are deciding to get either a 5x or 6p, I would think about what type of person you are.
Like do you drop your phone a lot?
Stuff like that.
Honestly, I wanna get a OPX but shit, I need to save a little bit of money before so.
>>
>>51278522
Ordered 5x because 6p is just too big. If size isn't a problem then go for 6p!!!
>faster processor
>faster ddr4 RAM (vs ddr3 on 5x)
>more RAM
>stereo front facing speakers
>likely to be supported longer(by XDA community) due to better specs and popularity...not sure about official support though

Really wish they had expandable storage.
>>
S6
>>
>>51278648
I have an s5 and sick of TouchJizz
>>
>>51278622
Size isn't an issue but have you heard of the glass camera "visor" randomly breaking? That and how easily it bends is what worries me the most.
>>
>>51279730
Cyanogenmod.
>>
>>51278622
>stero front facing
No, only one of the front facing speakers works.
>>
>>51278522
>tfw I fear of visor breaking on the 6P and now I'm tempted to buy a Moto X Style/Pure edition
>>
it's called the V10, and it's designed to break this tie
>>
>>51280189
I'm in the same boat. Life is fucking suffering

>Lenovo owns Moto now
>maybe a year of official support
>Moto X Style/Pure has overheating heating issues
>shoddy build quality
>speaker pops

etc.

Was just about to buy the 6P when the news of the exploding visors came out.
>>
File: 19382947284.png (32 KB, 678x327) Image search: [Google]
19382947284.png
32 KB, 678x327
Get the 6P
808 is absolute garbage and after less than 15 minutes effectively becomes as fast as a s410 with slightly better gpu performance.
>>
Just got my 6p yesterday. Haven't had any issues. I think there's a lot of apple shills out there breaking them on purpose to create negative press.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.