[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /g/ think of Logitech g600? I'm looking to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (81 KB, 521x342) Image search: [Google]
g600-gaming-mouse-images.png
81 KB, 521x342
What does /g/ think of Logitech g600? I'm looking to buy a programmable mouse with a lots of buttons that will work well
>>
options are that or the razer naga
>>
>>53602664
LGS was pure garbage till very recently. Now its only just bearable.
>>
>>53602664
It's probably the best bet.
I was using one and recently switched to a Corsair Scimitar, not as good, in the end, but it fits my hand slightly better so I'll stick with it for now.

Options:
-G600 - Best software (as far as I've seen), and 3 profiles can be stored on the mouse, so after you set it up it's plug and play, you could even uninstall the logitech software if you wanted. Kinda shit ergonomics.
-Razer Naga - Not as nice as G600 software wise (no G-Shift for additional functions), better ergonomics, Razer so it'll be dead in a year
-Corsair Scimitar - Ergonomics in-between Naga and G600, shit software, nothing is stored on the mouse, have to have the software running, Muh RGB lights
- Roccat Nyth - Most customizable as far as I can see, but ONE-HUNDRED-TWENTY US DOLLARS, if you buy this, tell me how it is, I'd be in if it was truly as god-tier as it looks.
>>
I use a g600 everyday. The best benefit is programming the buttons to be shortcuts for web navigation. Now web browsing feels sluggish and awkward if I don't have that mouse.
>>
>>53602664
Once you get it, remember to remove the weights they put inside it to promote their "fps" mice as the lightest and best, when the g600 is, in fact, just as light without the weights.
>>
>>53602664
Razer is usually shit, but their Naga is more durable than that thing.
>>
>>53602664
I've heard that the older ones had faulty hardware or firmware. Does anyone know how to recognize the new ones/good ones when buying online?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.