[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to connect 120mm fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hi /g/, I builld my first ever gaming pc, everything works fine. My only problem is that I don't know how to connect the case and front fans with my asus z170 pro gaming mainboard. Pls holp!
>>
You should have manual to your motherboard where the graphical instruction of where do you need to connect things would be.
>>
plug them into the cpu duh
retard
>>
Well, I know where to connect them. The plug just won't fit in the fan ports. Do I need a adapter or something?
>>
>>55615485
Didn't you checked it before buying?
>>
>>55615532
The fans are integrated into my case, and I didn't found any information about the plugs, so no. :/
>>
>>55615560
So OP is a faggot who can't find informations in Internet about his built. You fucked up OP you fucked up
>>
>>55615560

Are you positive they dont fit? Sometimes you need to apply a lot of force (no, I'm asking you to break your computer for le epic meme screencaps..) You should maybe ask the case manufacturer.
>>
>>55615603
Ok, I'll do that. But aren't there any adapters to plug them into the power supply?
>>
>>55615422
You can just plug them into the female port even if it's a 2 holes female. It works fine I did it on my previous build
>>
>>55615638

You can likely rig a dumb fix with solder and jumpers, but we have too little information to give you any useful advice.
>>
>>55615422
how the fuck is no one concerned about OPs cancer fingers
I mean they were literally used to spread cancer shitposts on the internet and they look used to it
>>
>>55615725

its blisters from jacking off
>>
>>55615725
I just burned my fingers on your gf's ass while she rode mit 34inch schlong, faggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.