[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times has USPS fucked you over, /g/? tell me about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: im_only_in_maryland.png (28 KB, 661x516) Image search: [Google]
im_only_in_maryland.png
28 KB, 661x516
How many times has USPS fucked you over, /g/?

tell me about your worst delivery stories

also, what do you have coming currently?
>>
>>55610624
I'm in Nevada and they sent something from California to Ohio before coming here
>>
>>55610676
This seems pretty common, does anyone know why they do shit like this? Is it a logistics mistake or do they do it on purpose?
>>
>go on amazon
>see sale for cree flashlight with 1850 battery and charger for $10.
>see 3rd party sellers
>see $2
>99% sure its fake
>fuck it
>add to cart
>one month later.
>your package has been delivered.
>i live in texas
i never received it.
>>
They are always alright for me, but my dad has had trouble with them occasionally. One time he ordered some part for machinery that he was fixing for someone, and they sent it to the wrong address. It wasn't like the mailman delivered it to a different building on the same street, but it was to a different town entirely on the other side of the state. Thankfully, we're in a small state, so the issue got resolved quickly, but I still don't understand how it happened.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (92 KB, 601x796) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
92 KB, 601x796
>>55611999
oops forgot pic
>>
>>55610624
I've never had a single problem with USPS that I can remember.

DHL, on the other hand, can suck a couple pimple-covered dicks.
>>
UPS and USPS here are actually pretty good. It's Fedex that is complete garbage.

>No one home. Motherfucker I'm here waiting all day on the package.

>Oops! Delivered to the wrong place. God damn it.
>>
>>55610709
It's logistically cheaper. If there are no routes planned from Cali -> NV before Cali -> OH -> NV then the second route makes the most sense.

They are not ever going to make a major logistical change for a single neckbeards package. Your package fits into the preexisting schedule based on demand, and longer routes are faster if the shortest routes aren't planned for days/weeks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.