[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this shit? Yes, I already read the link and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: specimen.png (171 KB, 2092x1080) Image search: [Google]
specimen.png
171 KB, 2092x1080
What the fuck is this shit?

Yes, I already read the link and no, I don't buy it. The whole thing stinks.
>>
Just use their .onion then?

Or just use Bing (I've never gotten a captcha searching Bing via Tor), since Yahoo gets its results from Bing.
>>
>>55546755
I don't see how this changes anything about how the site operates.

Do you think they're operating any differently now in regards to your privacy that they're cooperating with Yahoo, or did you not trust them in the first place? Why would this announcement change anything? You're still doing a leap of faith regardless of which search giant you're entrusting your search queries to.
>>
>>55546755
> DuckDuckGo extends Yahoo partnership
http://www.ghacks.net/2016/07/01/duckduckgo-yahoo-partnership/
>>
>>55546755
also
>not using superior black theme
>>
>>55547087
It turns blindingly white when loading
>>
>>55547117
Not for me,using Firefox.
>>
>>55546755
THE GOYIM KNOWS
>>
>>55546755
It has to come from somewhere.

searx.me get results from all the major engines, but it's far from polished.
>>
>>55546755
OP, you do realize that you don't have to type in the word search in the search bar for the search engine to actually find what you're looking for, right?...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.