[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traffic creep blockers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465834004671.gif (181 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1465834004671.gif
181 KB, 300x199
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.
>>
>>55472142
How about you stop gaming and do the fucking job they pay you to do you autistic manchild?
>>
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.>>55472349
it boots up with my pc so I don't have to do constant updates. I don't play games hardly at all even. no time. just don't want them running in every 5 minutes asking about some dumb stuff, distracting.
>>
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.>>55472506Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.
>>
>>55472506
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.>>55472524
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.>>55472349
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.>>55472142
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I boo
>>
File: 1455947477437.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1455947477437.png
129 KB, 314x278
>>55472142
>This thread
>>
>>55472580
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.
>>
>>55472580
>>55472541
>>
>>55472506
>>
>>55472700
Hey guys, first post, but need opinions. Best way to block the systems administrators at the corporation I work for from monitoring me constantly, it's annoying and I use 2 personal laptops on top of my work pc. I believe they are using meraki network edition because he said my pc was infected when I booted my laptop and steam updated and he saw this (google it, from 2012) ReVuln_Steam_Browser_Protocol_Insecurity.pdf. so overall, best ways to block then from seeing anything, they also use other tools and no a vpn does not work. just need ideas.>>55472615
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.