[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Understand, unless you're an important/rich person or a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 20160217205106.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
20160217205106.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
Understand, unless you're an important/rich person or a pedo, the government doesn't care about you, no need to be paranoid
>>
>>55411078
Read 1984, newfag. Shit is coming true
>>
>>55411190
>>55411078
you are both right. keep in mind that delusions of grandeur are a sign of mental illness, however if you think that everyone is being watched and not just you then that is less worrisome.
>>
>>55411078
Understand, no one cares about shills.
>>
You're assuming rational and flawless actors make up the government. One of the main tenants of privacy online is that you don't actually know how your information may or may not be used against you, correctly or not, but information that does not exist or is not available can never be used against you.

Plus the fact that unsecured or backdoor systems can be accessed by bad actors looking to run botnets, steal Pii, and install Ransom ware.

But I'm sue enough know what you're talking about.
>>
Plus the fact that not every government is the US. We've already seen what state policing of online opinions looks like in China and others. And don't forget, Tor was created, with funding room the US government, to allow journalists and dissidents abroad a means of circumventing oppressive regimes.
>>
>>55411078
How's your first year of college going kiddo
>>
File: 1463847222203.jpg (99 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1463847222203.jpg
99 KB, 944x712
>>55411078
>or a pedo
>>
File: nothing_to_hide.jpg (106 KB, 678x1032) Image search: [Google]
nothing_to_hide.jpg
106 KB, 678x1032
>>55411078
>>
>>55411078
The fact that it's spending compute cycles and storage space to derive, collect and store information about me would seem to indicate that it does 'care' about me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.