[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me how I can run a test on my Windows 10 PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (45 KB, 470x256) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45 KB, 470x256
Can someone tell me how I can run a test on my Windows 10 PC showing that the botnet isn't disabled? I keep hearing claims that it's impossible to stop or disable. So if there is a way to see on my PC that the botnet is still active, I'd love to hear about it.

I am currently running:
Peerblock with MS lists and HTTP blocked
Spybot Anti Beacon with every option checked
disablewintracking.

I am also using a Pfsense router that is on the very latest version, so I can use that for tests.t
>>
File: deep web story 27.png (116 KB, 622x1866) Image search: [Google]
deep web story 27.png
116 KB, 622x1866
>>55392805
You cant disable the botnet without modifying various core windows components.
>>
>>55392852
OK, so how do I see this botnet?
>>
You can't.
>>
>>55392889
Then how did other people find it if it's impossible to find.
>>
File: 1443510485509.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1443510485509.gif
930 KB, 270x270
It's a meme. There is no botnet.
>>
>>55393373
But everyone here posts with certainty there is. They must have some way to back up their claim.
>>
>>55395114
It's tin foil hattery son. Everyone on this board is retarded and will say windows 7 is better than ten. Remember when windows 7 was out and a bunch of faggots were saying "windows 7 is shit windows XP is WAY better" these are the same faggots.
>>
>>55392805
Run wireshark with all applications closed and all services stopped. If you computer makes any chatter, the botnet is with you.
>>
>>55392805
>I am currently running:
>3 fucking programs to block shit that I don't even know for sure work

Holy shit just don't use W10 if you're that concerned about it. Also unlike what people say you can disable Telemetry in Services and the windows firewall works just fine as well.
>>
>>55392805
Git gud, then use Wireshark and Fiddler to analyze the traffic coming out of the box.

>>55392852
Yes, you can. For some things there are hidden registry settings. For the rest you can use hosts to block the lookup, or Windows Firewall to block the connection. If you can show they went as far as compromising Windows Firewall to let something through, use a 3rd party firewall.

>>55392945
By observing traffic generated by a machine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.