[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bnet open vs Bnet closed My GPU has been slowly heating its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: fuckbnet.png (121 KB, 705x427) Image search: [Google]
fuckbnet.png
121 KB, 705x427
Bnet open vs Bnet closed

My GPU has been slowly heating its self up for a very long time, I finally got round to downloading Process Explorer and it's all Bnet's fault. I can't find any way to fix it and need some help.
>>
File: pe.jpg (27 KB, 346x127) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
27 KB, 346x127
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>55338299
this seems like something that you would have to bitch to blizzard about.

We don't know what kind of shitty code they have running when you have it open due to it not being open source.

One option is to never play any blizzard games ever again and forget about the bnet client?
>>
>>55338372
That does seem like a tempting solution, before I set my fan profiles I left Bnet open when I turned my PC on and went in the shower and my GPU had reached 90 degrees, those little 10% fan speed humps are the only thing stopping it from melting when Bnet is open
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
>>55338405
well then you need to bitch to blizzard
>>
>>55338299
blizzard doesnt care. i had multiple cdkeys of warcraft 3 added to one account and some time after they left just the first one. Also since i upgraded sc2 starter to a full game i cannot play the single player story without internet connection because it shows im using a starter. they literally do not care at all, all they say on support is that they are sorry and some big patch is coming to fix everything but it never comes.
>>
Oh shit, I have a screenshot on my desktop but Im shitting rn
Let me finish and shower my ass and get it.
Basically, frame time is fucking CRAZY when playing overwatch, might be linked.
>>
>>55338299
>bnet
BOTNET
>>
>>55338299
Launch your Blizzard games through Steam and never open Battle net again, problem fixed
>>
>>55338299
bnet mines bitcoins for bobby kotick
>>
>>55338299
turning off hardware acceleration seems to stop the gpu usage when the client is minimized
>>
>>55338299
Uninstalled battle.net.

All blizzard does is shit games anyway.
>>
>>55338299
so go to Options and disable Hardware Acceleration you retard
>>
Run your blizzard games without bnet client. Why is people so fucking stupid nowadays?
>>
>>55339021
You'd think it would be a simple train of logic.

The Battle.net client is chewing on my CPU & GPU so I...don't leave it running, and set it to close when I start a game.

It's fucking magic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.