[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently a nipple can be used to unlock iPhones via Touch ID.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Apparently a nipple can be used to unlock iPhones via Touch ID. Is this as secure as using a finger? Only one nipple unlocks it.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>55313415
You can also use your dick.
>>
>>55313415
That's a good question, OP.
Show us a picture and we'll tell you how suitable your nipples are.
>>
>>55313415
Actually, no, it has less texture than your finger.
But on Touch ID? Does not really matter, it's carp anyways.
>>
>>55313415
tell me you didnt pay seven dollars for a grocery store sandwich.
>>
>>55313415
>using fingerprints to lock a phone
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/05/02/la-judge-forces-woman-to-unlock-iphone-with-fingerprint/

"Authorities have obtained a search warrant to compel his girlfriend to press her finger to unlock the phone via Apple’s identification system."
>>
>>55314618
>tfw sandwiches cost that much in Norway

Sudoku time m8s
>>
>>55316110
If sandwiches cost that much make your own
It's worth spending 10 minutes in the morning to save $5
You're effectively working at $30 an hour.
If your salary is higher than that then it doesn't make sense but if you do make less than $30 an hour, it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>55316146
I know, don't worry.

I spend less than that per day on food, since I'm former /fit/, that kept eating habits after stopping training.

Chicken err day, lad
>>
>>55314640
>Using biometrics as passwords to anything

Biometrics should be usernames only.
>>
>>55314640
In my country you don't have to help them with your own conviction. Where do you live? Pakistan?
>>
Cool trick to try with an iPhone 6S (at least):

>Give your pal a vinyl glove, and ask him/her to put it on so that the glove fits just a bit loosely on a finger.
>Give your pal the phone with touch ID enabled
>Ask your pal to try to open it
>Might have to try a couple of times
>Prophet

Found this out a while ago when cleaning my house.
>>
>>55313745
Is there any research into how unique your penis is? How does it compare against fingerprints?
>>
File: 10x091097234vader.jpg (121 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
10x091097234vader.jpg
121 KB, 600x530
>>55313415
>Apparently a nipple can be used to unlock iPhones via Touch ID.
[citation needed]
You can however use it to scroll, but I am too lazy to search for the gif, plus, it could probably be considered NSFW
>Is this as secure as using a finger?
Assuming it works, and the texture is similarly unique, I would argue that it is more secure.
Besides the security through obscurity, you also don't have your nippleprints on everything you touch (at least I hope so…). Your fingerprints on the other hand…
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.