[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys sued Microsoft yet? >The Seattle Times rep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465920175707.jpg (159 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465920175707.jpg
159 KB, 640x480
Have you guys sued Microsoft yet?

>The Seattle Times reports that Teri Goldstein, of Sausalito, California, sued Microsoft after a failed Windows 10 upgrade left her system performing poorly, prone to crashing, and reportedly unusable for multiple days. Given the general issues associated with performing in-place upgrades, even successful ones, it’s not surprising that some users would run into problems. Goldstein reached out to Microsoft customer service to attempt to resolve her issues, but filed suit against the company once it failed to resolve her problems. Her $10,000 figure reflected estimated lost compensation as well as the cost of a new system.

>Goldstein

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/230794-woman-wins-10000-judgment-against-microsoft-for-forced-windows-10-upgrade
>>
>>55284616
Even jew get jewed by fellow jew
>>
oy vey
>>
Who is jewing who
>>
>>55284616
>goldstein sues

Thats new.
>>
>>55284616
(((Teri Goldstein)))
>>
What if everyone starts suing Microsoft over Windows 10 upgrade?
>>
I haven't because I have never owned a winblows license and never will.
What do you take me for, a big-nosed shill?
Well fuck your shit and fuck you too,
my rhymes are fly and I use GNU.
>>
>>55285118
delete this
>>
>>55285090

A class action lawsuit? Against Microsoft?! Would never happen.
>>
File: 1466732277366.gif (308 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1466732277366.gif
308 KB, 255x235
>>55284616
>Goldstein
>>
>>55284616
>Her $10,000 figure reflected estimated lost compensation as well as the cost of a new system.
did she think about suing her parents for her own retardness ?
>>
>>55284616
Her $10k figure reflected the need to move her case to a larger court, as required if judgement would exceed $12k. Small claims are easy to Jew companies with.
>>
I was going to but they made me sign a contract saying I could never sue them.

Shit, so did my doctor.
>>
>>55286445
You can't give up your ability to sue businesses despite what you sign. It's there to trick people into not suing.
>>
>>55285090
desu im thinking of trying this
all those dollarydoos...damn
>>
>>55286705

This. There's no such thing as indemnification against lawsuits. At best you can agree to 3rd party arbitration.
>>
File: pol logic.jpg (168 KB, 500x818) Image search: [Google]
pol logic.jpg
168 KB, 500x818
>Heh, I see that a Jew is suing Microsoft. Guess I will support Microsoft.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.