[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had my bill for Comcast internet triple itself at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: x.png (68 KB, 460x240) Image search: [Google]
x.png
68 KB, 460x240
I just had my bill for Comcast internet triple itself at the end of a year "special rate". I have only one poor local excuse for a competitor.
What would you guys do in this situation?
>>
>>55014467
Hork wifi.
>>
>>55014467

Call them and say you want to cancel because it became too expensive after your special promotion price ended. You may not get the exact same deal but they will lower your bill.
>>
>>55014467
cumcast a shit
I was on a 300GB limit where they charged $10 every 50GB over per month. They told me there was no larger data plan, ive never even HEARD of an ISP data limit. So I have 80MBps that I cant use or else I will incur overage

UNTIL suddenly the overages stop, $300 gets added to my bill and I now have a 1000GB data limit. what the fuck??
>>
File: merrica-150x150.jpg (13 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
merrica-150x150.jpg
13 KB, 150x150
>>55014467
Well that's what happens when a ISP has a stranglehold on the market I can talk about this all fucking day, but instead you should just Google how many other countries have great cheap internet access. After that wonder why do I live in America and not in Europe? Then continue to read up on your favorite country get a degree worth having there get a long term work visa then apply for citizenship. All the while having access to better healthcare, internet and economy and guess what? It's not in the MURRICA.
>>
>>55014467
you just do the 'gimme a deal' dance with them

it's the one time a year I get to act like a nigger

just keep complaining and moving up the chain of command until they give you 1/2 off for a year
>>
>>55015261
The Baby Boomers are too proud to do this, which is how Comcast makes all their money

Just by calling them you can get a discount because your service fees are inflated beyond belief but most people just happily pay it, I really don't get it. When else in life can you spend 15 minutes on the phone and save like $600 a year?
>>
>>55014467
>using cuckcast
I dropped it immediately after they started enforcing caps. I'm lucky enough to have a local ISP with faster speeds for a better price and most importantly no cap.
Imo, shit speeds with no cap is better than faster service with a cap.

The fact that we are discussing caps on residential internet in 2016 is amazing
>>
>>55015293
most 'people' (see wagecucks working worthless jobs) don't have the energy to argue with them on the phone. Cuntcast relies heavily on this for their overcharges and promo price tricks
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.