[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>adversely affect the performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (31 KB, 851x378) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
31 KB, 851x378
>adversely affect the performance
>>
They're not lying when they say it affects performance.
They just don't mention that adblock improves performance.
>>
>you live in a time when adblocking will become illegal at some point and SJWs are more and more aggressive with their anti-adlock campaign every year
>>
Is bypassing this using anti-adblock killer scripts illegal?
>>
>>54945686

>hurr SJWs

How are SJWs and adblocking related?
>>
>>54945459
>adversely
>>
>>54946022
do I look like I have time to check dictionary definitions for uncommonly used words?
>>
>>54946127
1) You're probably a NEET, so yes
2) It's not THAT uncommon
3) If you're gonna make an argument like this, you should make sure you understand what you are actually arguing
4) Using a translator to look up unknown words takes up less than 10 seconds, it's not that you don't have the time, it's that you're too lazy
>>
File: turpoc.png (586 KB, 1282x721) Image search: [Google]
turpoc.png
586 KB, 1282x721
>>54946496
>>54945459
>adversely affect
>adversely
>adversary
>adversity
Any retard with half of a brain could infer what that word means, without needing to google. If there's anything worse than being stupid, though, it's being stupid and lazy. You'd think with access to an infinite amount of information at one's fingertips people would be smarter, or at least more curious, but obviously that's not the case.
>uncommonly used words
Jesus fucking christ. Is it summer, because even highschool fags can't be this dumb and snot-nosed.
>>
>>54945686
second post /pol/ post
>>
>>54945431
adversely affect the performance of our ad revenue

ftft
>>
>>54945796
SJW and leftist sites push anti-adblocking the hardest because they're fucking worthless and have no actual product other than their shitty opinions.

Gender studies doesn't take you much further than publishing drivel on websites that thrive on aggressive consumerism.

Also...

>berg

SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
>>54945431
>Bloomberg
Hmm..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.