[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT WHAT??? What the fuck For real What the actual fuc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-06-00-20-31.png (431 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-06-00-20-31.png
431 KB, 1440x2560
HOLY SHIT WHAT???
What the fuck
For real
What the actual fuck
Not even a mortgage there was this article going around showing how women's code was more likely to be accepted in online communities and these faggots come saying the opposite now?
Holy fucking shit
I was expecting a rational article on how there are much less % of women studying programming or something like that, and instead I got my junkies rustled
http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/real-reason-more-women-don-t-code
What the fuck seriously
>>
This thread ? again ?
Are you not tired of talking about this shit again and again ?
>>
File: 1465165490192s.webm (1 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
1465165490192s.webm
1 KB, 140x250
>>54931893
>>
>>54931893
>offering help with assignments
You must be one hell of a cuck to do that.
>>
>>54931893
>implying that horny teenagers weren't offering their help just because they wanted to fuck her
Heh, can't believe "victim blaming" bullshit has reached such a point that that count thought they were offering help solely because they were just being nice
>>
>>54932294
Why else would you help a woman? Any interaction with a woman is based on the idea that you will fuck her, otherwise what's the point?
>>
>>54932342
kek this
>>
>>54931893
Pretty sure the article said women's code was more accepted, but ONLY when people didn't know it was written by women.
>>
>>54932342
Because it's fun to help classmates without regard to her gender.
>>
>>54932475
Only if you're a beta cuck. You shouldn't even be helping your male classmates, unless they specifically ask you to.
>>
>>54931893
>women tend to produce shit code
>their code tends to be rejected

I'm assuming that "iflscience" did a double blind study to refute this possibility, correct?
>>
>>54934112
See >>54932420. Women tend to write better code, but people assume women are worse coders.
>>
>>54932294
>>54932342
Pretty much this. Shitty article with ass-pulled conclusions.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.