[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tpg/ - ThinkPad General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: tpg.png (278 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tpg.png
278 KB, 600x600
Previous thread: >>54885827

IRC: #/tpg/ on irc.rizon.net

Other business laptops are also welcome in /tpg/ (e.g. Dell Latitude/Precision, HP EliteBook/ZBook).
----
If you're looking for purchase advice, READ THE BUYERS GUIDE FIRST. Then post, stating budget and requirements (e.g. size and performance).
Don't buy anything OTHER THAN T, X AND W/P SERIES if you want the Real ThinkPad Experience™

Recommended models:
T420 - 14", normal size
X220 - 12.5", ultraportable
----
Why ThinkPad? (also applies to other business laptops)
>Used machines are plentiful and cheap.
>Excellent keyboards - tactile feel and quiet.
>Great durability: chassis uses a magnesium rollcage for structural integrity, with high quality plastic body panels.
>Utilitarian design: e.g. indicator LEDs, 7 row keyboard layout on older models.
>Docking stations that easily turns your laptop into a desktop.
>Easy to repair, upgrade and maintain thanks to readily available service manuals for every model. Spare parts are easy and cheap to obtain.
>The best trackpoint (that red thing in the middle of the keyboard). Great for those who type a lot or hate swiping their fingers all over a touchpad.
>Excellent GNU/Linux & *BSD support.
----
Used ThinkPad Buyers Guide:
http://ktgee.net/tpg

New guides by xsauc:
http://www.dankpads.com

EPP discount for new ThinkPads (USA & Canada only, usually 15%+ off):
http://pastebin.com/DujvzEzU

ThinkWiki - Info on ThinkPads and running GNU/Linux on them:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki

ThinkPad service guides w/ tutorial videos:
https://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/

ThinkPad wallpaper collection:
https://imgur.com/a/NlepZ
>>
>>54921518
>I'm sure it'll be fine. I don't think a replacement heatsink is that expensive so look in to it.

yeah, thanks. I just need it to work the next couple of days, after that I'll have time to change it
>>
X220t owners: Is it worth it to install a Linux distro on my X220t? I mostly just use it for art programs.
>>
File: DSFFFF.png (76 KB, 703x520) Image search: [Google]
DSFFFF.png
76 KB, 703x520
W530 has absolutely no heat issues.

here are my temps immediately after 3 hours of fallout 4 gameplay on medium settings
>>
>>54921547
No, touch support on linux is flaky at best
>>
I need a laptop for general document editing work and the occasional youtube video.
No games, no graphics card.
I have been looking at the Thinkpad L560 because I don't need the magnesium chassis of the T series.
Is this a good choice, and is there a tangible difference i5 6200U and 6300U?
My budget is about $800.
Would like a 14-15 inch size.
Prefer a 1080p screen.
>>
>>54921719
Buy a used T-series instead, the T530 has a 1080p screen. Not only is it cheaper it also has a vastly superior CPU and is much easier to maintain
>>
>>54921819
I do see that the processor is good, however I don't live in burgerland and can't find used thinkpads easily.
I would prefer to pay the new price for a no frills document editor and be done with it.
>>
>>54922078
What country do you live in?
>>
>>54922250
Singapore.
>>
>>54921527
guys guys guys

a w520
1080p
quadcore i7, (2750QM)
Quadro 1000M

for $180

do I grab this shit like literally right now?
this seems really good, what should I look out for? this is on craigslist
>>
File: N6iPWJQ.jpg (831 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
N6iPWJQ.jpg
831 KB, 3072x2304
Does anyone have any experience with
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=43600546862&toSite=main
this 1080p mod from chinkland for the X220, or links to english forums discussing it?
>>
$200 for T430 with i7 8gb RAM, 128gb ssd, and dock.

Should I buy?
>>
>>54922937
Whats the screen resolution?

Its a good price anyways though.
>>
>>54922264
fuck country ,why not vietnam?
>>
>>54923022
Dont know, and seller doesn't know so I'm guessing 768p
>>
>>54922429
Wait a minute. Is this an eDP to lvds adapter to drive the IPS panel? If yes, then this could be an option for the t420/t430 FHD mod.
>>
So i need to know something about Arch Linux, because its the easiest distro to install CDE on.
I have a Thinkpad R30 with a 3.8gb hard drive, and i need to know if its possible to install arch on it with that limited amount of space.
Moreso, could i install firefox and shitpost from it?
>>
I travel by train and plane a lot.

Thinking about picking up an X220 mainly because of the weight and the battery life.

Will it be ok for opening a dozen tabs on chromium or firefox?

I'm learning to program + build my own lightweight applications for engineering purposes (more like little tools)

I'm planning on running ubuntu with a Core i5-2520M +4GB of ram if that helps.

In the UK, I see them for around £140 ($210).
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-05 09.53.22.png (50 KB, 812x612) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-05 09.53.22.png
50 KB, 812x612
T 6 0 1 F
F
>>
>>54924143
I have an x220t dual booting gentoo (awesomewm) and windows 10, I believe I have a 2520M and 4gb also. On gentoo it screams, gets like 6 hours of battery life while I'm using it (I mostly do programming with vim and shit). Windows 10 is a little less good, advertisements will fuck your shit up good, so make sure you have adblock going, gmail loads a little slow for my tastes, and if you use facebook much you'll see performance issues. Also some slight issues with powerpoint/word, just little hiccups more than anything else, also around 3 hours of battery life.

So that's gentoo and windows, I don't really know how to convert my experience into something like ubuntu with the unity ui, I'm also not sure if I saw a whole lot of "dozens of tabs" type use, but take that as you will.
>>
Hey guys, I just got my X220 and I have some questions regarding the recent exploits in certain Thinkpads:

Should I change my BIOS to Coreboot? And by doing so is this backdoor avoided?

Or should I update the BIOS given by Lenovo?

Does the this update put me at some risk for Lenovo to have their own backdoor on my machine?
>>
>>54924562
9cell or 6cell?
>>
>>54924973
says 5.3Ah, whatever the cell count that corresponds to
>>
>>54925220
6 cell = 5300mAh
9 cell = 7800mAh

thanks.
>>
>>54924776
Just update
>>
Tightened up the keyboard screw underneath the memory cover and the TrackPoint is now as stiff as I am for ur mum. Try it lads, feels amazing.
>>
>>54922429
I wish shit like this was available somewhere moon wasn't the main language.
>>
>>54923659
CDE is not secure.
>>
Is a £14 9 cell battery on eBay legit? Not in the sense of it being genuine Lenovo but in the sense of working.
>>
>>54926232
It'll probably work. Keep an eye out for catastrophic failure and/or explosions in the night.
>>
>>54926232
It'll work but will have shit battery time and durability. higher possibly of housefires.
>>
>>54926232
Not if it's for a **30 generation or newer Thinkpad. Earlier ones should be fine.
>>
Help /tpg/, I am a robot with no freedom of thought. Should I get an eGPU to play light vidya on my thinkpad, or shill out billions of moosebux for an actual desktop build?
>>
>>54926486
Neither. If you're actually doing "light" vidya, most dGPUs in ThinkPads are fine. My P50s plays PoE on Ultra @ full frames.
>>
File: bedstation.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
bedstation.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
>>54926486
desktops are for plebs, eGPU life
>>
>>54926622
Probably shoulda specified that I have a T420. Using an ASUS N53SV right now for vidya. If I get an eGPU, there would probably be lodse gains.
>>
>>54926622
>>54926664
Just to reiterate, my friend's K2000M in his W530 plays most games on Medium fine via Steam.

If you're not getting a new machine though and don't like how your integrated/dedicated is performing, it's all preference really.
>>
I want to buy a Thinkpad tablet because gimmicks and i would like a detachable screen.

What should i know about them?
How do they work?
Do they work like the usual 2-1 tablets with eMMC memory or the HDD is in the screen?
What about battery?

Which one should i get, the cheapest option that isnt x61t.
>>
For the new BIOS update what did you guys use to create a bootable image of a USB? I tried Rufus, but it says it's not supported.
>>
anyone here have experience undervolting an x60? i love that computer, but i hate the fan and i don't need all that power since i'm only using vim and terminal

i've tried playing around with cpufrequtils, but i didn't notice any difference
>>
The X230 keyboard looks quite different from the X220, is it still good for typing like the T420 and X220?
>>
>>54928095
Have you tried just changing out the paste?
>>
>>54928113
Not IMO. If you're intrepid enough you can try this: http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Install_Classic_Keyboard_on_xx30_Series_ThinkPads
>>
>>54927124
Anyone?
>>
While fixing my trusty old t420 I had to remove some of the tape on the board. Is there any real reason for me to replace it?
>>
Is it weird that I find 17" the most comfy size even when lugging it around? The only issue I have is them not fitting in some (shitty) bags but that's a minor issue compared to how comfy the extra screen space is.

Anyone else who finds 17" perfectly portable and preferable to 15.4"/15.6"? Kinda curious if it's just because I'm a big guy
>>
>>54928557
15" 4:3 is the best. Widescreen is inherently pleb-tier.
>>
>>54928557
I prefer 12" laptops, always have.
>>
Just purchased an X220 and a 120gb SSD for $230.

I'm fucking hyped.
>>
>>54928766
That's a pretty damn sweet deal anon, congrats!
>>
>>54928672
explain the virtues of 4:3 15" over 16:10
>>
So I updated the bios on my T420, due to the security flaw. Everything seems to be 100% fine, except the bluetooth which is acting a bit weird. TLP can no longer disable it on start up, and if I just remove the bluetooth manager from autostart, it is still running in the background when I start the computer. The only way to properly turn of bluetooth is via the icon on the toolbar. Anyone else have had any problems like this?
>>
>>54928811
How is that a good deal? $230 is terrible for the xx20 series. You can get an X230 for about that price.
>>
>>54928967
Good job retard, the backdoor only exists on xx30 and later models.
>>
>>54929280
You are retarded. I got an X220 with i5, 8gb ram and 160gb ssd and a 9-cell for 220 euros. You can't even get this on ebay for that cheap, not to mention the shipping costs.
>>
>>54929304
https://support.lenovo.com/product_security/smm_attack
>>
>>54929280
I said I got the laptop and the SSD for $230. The X220 itself was $185.
>>
>>54929377
>220 EUROS
Holy shit, that's even worse.

For BIN that's okay I guess, but if you waited even a few days at most you could snag one for ~$200. Also don't expect that battery to work if it's used at all.
>>
>>54929406
Ah I thought you were implying they were bundled or that it came inside the laptop (stock SSDs in ThinkPads are absolute SHIT except the new M.2 ones). That's not bad then.
>>
>>54928963

more real estate.
>>
>>54929412
Except I didn't buy it off the internet and the battery is new. Stop trying this hard when most offers around 200$ are without an SSD, 4gb ram and with a 6-cell battery.
>>
>>54929562
>he fell for the "battery is new" meme.
>>
>>54929497
Wouldn't that come down to the actual resolution though
16:12 just doesn't seem that advantageous, it's not like I split up my windows vertically much and I'd rather have the pixels go to horizontal space what with almost all designs for software being aimed at it

Having more real estate is kinda pointless if it's used for whitespace so I can't say I'm entirely convinced, though that may be because of misunderstanding
>>
>>54929584
>his "not new" battery runs for 10 hours
>>
>>54928963
15" 4:3 is the ideal size and shape for a device meant to be used in your lap. Unless you're dangerously obese, your thighs won't be wide enough to fully support a widescreen laptop of the same size, so it'll wobble when you touch the edges. 15" is preferable to smaller form factors among Thinkpads especially, because smaller Thinkpads have drastically worse screens, inferior cooling, less modularity, and less features. The same usually holds true across other laptops as well, except maybe the bit about screens. While battery life might be better on these smaller models, it's generally not a big enough difference to make it worth all the compromises. With a high enough resolution like the 1600x1200 IPS screen offered on the 15" T60p, you have enough screen real estate to use two windows side-by-side comfortably, and the viewing experience on such a screen is divine compared to the TNs that came later, even though they were still pretty good on the 15.6" models.

It's weird. Laptops have all changed to 16:9/16:10 in the name of muh media consumption, but the iPad is 4:3 and what can you even do on that besides consume media? Shit's backwards as fuck if you think about it.
>>
>>54929637
>he fell for the Windows battery life remaining meme
>>
>>54929671
>windows
concede, beginner memester
>>
Can anyone recommend me a thinkpad model for college CS major under $300?
>>
>>54929754
X220 or bust.
>>
Help.

I finally got myself a ThinkPad.

How do I stop being a Windowsfag once and for all? I'm comfortable compiling and doing the occasional coding on Linux, but have never used it as my day-to-day operating system. How do I join the true ThinkPad Linux master race?

>inb4 install gentoo
>>
>>54929754
get a t420 and move on
>>
>>54929663
>wobble when you touch the edges.
That explains why I haven't been able to comprehend why people dislike 17" laptops. I've got a 16:9 (wish it were 16:10) 17" and it's as snug a fit on the outside of my thighs when in my lap as can be, but then I'm 6'3" and squat lmao3.5pl8 so I can definitely see how it'd be an issue for most people.
I see your point, in any case, and have to agree that shit's weird considering the average main end-user.
>>
>>54929781
install gentoo

Really though, there are tons of distros to choose from, you should look at them and decide yourself (Ubuntu, Debian, Mint, Arch, etc)
>>
>>54929820
I've looked into them and even ran Mint for a short period of time, but it just feels so fucking terrible as a normal desktop distro. Even my friend who is comfortable with Linux dual boots into Windows for anything but coding and linux specific objectives (MAC Spoofing, WiFi cracking, and other leet hagger shit).
>>
>>54929781
You don't need to be comfortable doing either of those to be comfortable in GNU(!)/Linux. Just take the dive man, it's comfy as fuck. I did it for a laugh and now I literally can't go back because tiling windows, better keyboard commands, easily configurable sexy aesthetics and fucking virtual desktops being as handy as they are is too good to leave.

I've been on OpenSUSE KDE so far but KDE's sort of a mess, keep getting segfaults in drkonqi and krunner occasionally shits itself and drains all my battery life, so I'm switching to LXQt (because for absolutely no reason at all I've decided to go Qt over GTK) soon, but shit's really easy once you take an hour to set up the basics.
>>
>>54929858
What do you dislike? Maybe we can help fix it?
You may be trying to use it like Windows which is a mistake. Personally, as a complete newbie to GNU/Linux, I fucking hate Windows after already a month. It's just way too inconvenient and illogical to bother with, once I looked up the main differences between the two (e.g. keyboard shortcuts) so I wouldn't get tripped up by really weird shit.
>>
>>54929863
How's battery life compared to Windows? I've heard Linux is generally shit for battery and I get a solid 10 hours out of my P50s in Windows doing non-gaming stuff.

>>54929891
Drivers are a bitch. First time I tried it just getting my wireless card required a fucking complicated wrapper (granted this was like 8 years ago - I know things have improved greatly). When I had to set up GPU instances in AWS I had to manually compile them (what the fuck?), and on my desktop half my shit seemed to break. I know games run like crap but I've accepted that I'll need to boot into Windows to do that for sure.

I'm probably using it wrong and expecting it to be like Windows. My friend runs Arch and says if I want to learn to use Linux and be "bleeding edge" I should start by compiling Arch and configuring it.

Also, I use a 16GB RAMDisk. Is there good Linux software for that? On Windows I wrote a small script to copy over folders into my RAMDisk temporarily with an explorer context menu. I'm guessing I should be able to rig up something similar in Linux with bash, but what about the RAMDisk software itself?
>>
>>54929781
Just do it if your Thinkpad is fully compatible, and the overwhelming majority of them are. My setup forces me to at least dualboot Windows, as Linux doesn't know what to do about the Advanced Dock. Whenever I hit the undock button, all my running programs crash, and I'm pretty sure I remember it locking up on me when I redocked once. I run Xubuntu exclusively on my X220 though. It's honestly much more comfortable than Windows and I really wish I could be free from Microsoft across all my systems, but it's just not happening for such specific hardware setups as mine.
>>
>>54929863
>GNU(!)/Linux
shut the fuck up RMS.
>>
>>54929955
Where can you check compatibility?
>>
>>54929955
Lenovo recommends RHEL7.2 64bit for my model (P50s).

Yay or nay?
>>
I know all you guys love your old thinkpads but has anyone here tried the thinkpad 13? What do you think of it?

I already have a desktop but want an ultrabook for uni to take to lectures.

All other ultrabooks are consumer grade trash so I'd rather buy a thinkpad knowing the quality will at least be semi decent.

Would much rather buy a new machine than used, so I'd rather get this over a used x220 or whatever.
>>
>>54930005
You have to pay for Red Hat, don't you? Fedora is the same thing, but without a pricetag. That said, my experience with Fedora on my T420 didn't go over very well. I find that Ubuntu and its derivatives tend to work the best out of the box.
>>
>>54930079
Isn't Ubuntu a meme distro for normies?
>>
>>54930099
It may be a meme distro, but it is still great for people who are taking their first dive.
>>
>>54930099
If by "meme" distro you mean a distro where the majority of your time is spent actually doing work instead of making the distro actually work then sure.
>>
>>54930178
Don't I WANT to spend time making the distro work if I'm looking to dive into Linux extensively? I believe that's why my friend recommended Arch.
>>
>>54930016
Screen is nice, keyboard is OK, build quality is OK but it's built with a little more plastic than I am comfortable with. Not too bad for the price as long as you use a discount code.
>>
>>54930099
Regular Ubuntu sucks, but the offshoots with other DEs besides Unity are generally some of the best starter distros. Ubuntu MATE and Xubuntu are respectable choices that just work. There's Linux Mint too, which makes its UI very Windows-like to make it extremely easy to learn, but it uses an older kernel and packages, which might not be so good to the new hardware in your P50s.
>>
>>54930016
You can get new in box X220's, just be prepared to pay accordingly.
>>
I'm looking to get a HDD adapter for the Ultrabay in my T410 because I have a lot of large 2.5" HDDs lying around but everything I find on Amazon/eBay looks like pic related, which ThinkWiki says does not connect cleanly due to the plastic border. Is there a good place or search string to get the right thing? anything else I should be aware of?

>>54930099
>>54930131
>>54930178
>>54930198
>>54930234
*buntu/Mint suffer from the same problems and shortfalls as any GNU/Linux, but they implement methods developed by volunteers of various levels of competence to hide all the complexity from the end user. When things break, the soft shiny veneer will shatter and you will still have to fix things by hand to make the distro work. I wouldn't recommend Arch though.
>>
>>54930328
forgot picture
>>
>>54930016
I used to feel the same about used anything and I still do, but I have bought two used thinkpads and I don't regret it for a day. The thing about thinkpads is that they are durable as fuck and almost everything can be replaced, so unless the previous owner was a complete knobhead, the laptop is gonna feel like new (especially with a new keyboard/battery).
>>
>>54930198
If you really want to go that way then sure, but it's probably best if you start with something beginner friendly initially and learn about linux whenever you need to fix something or change something to fit you needs.

Diving straight in with arch which is a massive pain to install and requires a hour of trawling through wiki pages isn't fun. Trying to install arch before you've ever used linux is like trying to build a car before you've ever driven one.

Arch is a bigger meme than ubuntu anway. It's not used professionally, people only use it so they can spend hours upon hours tweaking with it and fixing it when it inevitably breaks. If you want a distro that is actually used professionally and is designed to actually get work done, get ubuntu or one of its derivatives (Mint, Ubuntu Mate).

You can always install arch at some point later if you want to. If you've never used linux before, start off with something basic. Even ubuntu will probably be challenging enough to begin with.
>>
>>54930367
I think I'm going to go with Fedora based on a few opinions from personal friends. The friend who recommended Arch just likes the Bleeding Edge meme but also uses stable packages, and another friend said to go with CentOS for LTS Stable or Fedora for stable stable.
>>
Is the x220 with the meme 1368x768 meme screen ok for programming and reading using loonix?

I'm looking to get one for portability.

At the moment I have a 15.4" 16:9 3+kg xps and I'm getting sick of carrying it around for 30 mins of battery life.

Or would I be better off with a t420? How's the battery life?
>>
>>54930392
Sounds like a good choice. I've never used fedora properly but I installed it a while back and don't remember having any major problems. Good luck!
>>
>>54930367
>used professionally
RHEL?
>>
>>54930454
It's not good for reading PDFs at all. But I have a 9" tablet for that.
>>
>>54930454
Yes; be sure to get the IPS panel, or install one later.
>>
>>54928532
Neatness
>>
Is it possible to install Fedora without a reboot? I don't have a flash drive at hand and there's no optical drive.
>>
>>54930232
>it's built with a little more plastic than I am comfortable with.
Aren't the exteriors of most thinkpads fully plastic anyway? I'm looking more on the budget side of laptops so my expectations aren't super high anyway.

>Not too bad for the price as long as you use a discount code.
Where's the best place to get these from? I'm in the UK if that matters.

>>54930250
I assume the warranties on these would have expired by now though right? That's one of the main reasons I would want to buy new.

>>54930359
Buying used with a new keyboard and battery doesn't sound all that bad actually. Are those parts easily available if I did want to go down that route?

Also, do the older models use more power (due to older gen processors etc)? How does the battery life compare to the newer models?
>>
>>54930521
>PDFs

Well I was referring to more reference material while I'm learning to program,(websites and maybe a half screen pdf at most)

I have a Kindle for books.
>>
>>54930582
>I assume the warranties on these would have expired by now though right?
I'm honestly not sure about that one.
>>
>>54929946
Using KDE, battery life is comparable/5-10% worse for me. I'd imagine it'd be at least as good as Windows if you used a lightweight DE (or better if just using a WM).

Your friend sounds like a ricer. You really don't have to be a l33t h4ckur and compile everything, Arch is overkill for a daily driver. GNU/Linux /can/ be bleeding edge, but it really doesn't need to be to be better than the alternatives.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ Tmpfs may fill your needs, possibly? I'd head over to the friendly GNU/Linux general >>>g/flgt/ and ask them because your problems seem perfectly fixable. Especially driver issues. You may have to use non-free nVidia drivers but the fact you keep saying Linux makes me think you wouldn't really give a shit, so you're fine.

If you want to "learn" GNU/Linux then sure, configuring Arch is good, but in my opinion you shouldn't bother "learning" it until you start using it. Being mindful of your use-case is the best way to apply abstract "learning" to actually having a convenient operating system.
>>
>>54929963
shut the fuck up Krishna
>>
>>54930079
>Fedora is the same thing
no
Fedora is not even close to being the same thing as RHEL. You're thinking of CentOS (which is, in fact, literally the same thing as RHEL).
Fedora is a rolling release and bleeding edge, so it's more like an alpha for RHEL.
>>
>>54930608
Just had a quick look on ebay, there's quite a few sellers offering 6 month and 1 year warranties on used x220's, going used may not be so bad after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Installing manjaro on the x41 now, I want to try something non-Debian based for a bit
>>
>>54930780
can you install CDE on manjaro? does it share the same repository as arch?

i know you _can_ install it on any distro, but i know its significantly easier on arch
>>
>>54930198
No, you don't, unless you think it's fun.
Your friend is just a /g/ faggot who thinks he's hardcore for being knowledgeable. Knowledge wrt. operating systems is a means to an end. Identify why you use computers in the first place, then find the path most conducive to that goal.

Unless "understanding in depth how my computational software functions logically, having ridiculous configurability and great performance when things are actually working, and meme cred" is your goal, Arch is best left as a hobby OS.
>>
>>54928113
Yep, I was lucky enough to use both keyboards and I should say that the both feel the same. The only difference is the layout.
>>
>>54922386
pretty good dude. cant beat $180

that would go for at least $300-$325 on ebay (mainly bc 2750 and 1080p) assuming its in good condition
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-04-17 17.38.10.png (25 KB, 674x532) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-04-17 17.38.10.png
25 KB, 674x532
>>54930454
>programming/reading
Get a 15" 4:3 T60/p for reasons outlined here >>54929663

If you like getting your hands dirty and have the money to spare, you can grab a 14" 4:3 T61 and cannibalize its motherboard into the T60 to vastly improve processing power, maximum RAM, battery life, and overall longevity. It's a bit of an advanced project, but well worth the effort, as the end result is pretty much the best laptop of all time.

It might not be much lighter or smaller than what you have now, but the 4:3 shape is more manageable and battery life is closer to 2-3 hours on a 9cell (T61 conversion adds ~2 hours to that if you get an integrated graphics model). The T60's steel backplated keyboard, high-resolution 4:3 IPS screen, and long palmrest make it one of the most comfortable laptops for general usage, and while the internals might not be much to brag about, they're more than sufficient for your simple needs. A T420 or X220 would get you better specs for your money for sure, but everything involving actually using those models is so much worse. The T420's screen is complete balls, with shitty colors, viewing angles, and an awful screen door effect. The X220 keyboard feels weak in the bottom-left corner and the resolution is useless, especially bad for programming where you want all the vertical space you can get. Owning all three of these laptops, the T60 has always been my favorite among them, even before I'd upgraded it as much as I have (from pic related to >>54924274). There's more to like about Thinkpads than just their price/performance ratio.
>>
>>54930833
CDE is insecure as all fuck, and it'll (probably) never be patched.
>>
>>54922386
Make sure it's not stolen. Have him open the BIOS and make sure the antitheft/computrace is OFF/Disabled!
>>
>>54922386
>>54930848

depends on if you really want it though, for me, i waited for a w530 because i am impatient about loading/i like some gaming on the go. the nvidia quadro 1000 works alright, but not all that great if you like to game. i can attest that the 1080p on the w line is fine as hell though.

if you are wanting a moderately powerful (in regards to the hellacious p series) and a great screen, get it nao
>>
>>54930898
i could care less about security, the laptop will almost never be online, i just need shit to look generally compatible with the CNC machines at work, which are all old SPARC sun microsystems shit that have CDE still
>>
>>54926682
as i posted, i can play fallout 4 on medium settings fine. it wasnt very snappy but i went to a friend (who plays on xbox) and realoze that it was just how it FO4 is; not as crisp as the others.

basically, w530 is all i need for a couple years.
>>
>>54922386
make sure its not a beezid scam

[spoiler] life is suffering [/spoiler]
>>
>>54930901
i bought a thinkpad last week, met the guy at a starbucks, open it up, load the bios and start looking at the security settings and hardware
>"A-are you like a programmer or something"?

the one I bought before was from some 18yo kid who was like, "Are you good with computers? I put Linux Mint on it so it might be a little complicated..."
>>
Okay so I have a license for my t420 but now windows installation media and my old hard drive is broken. Can I install windows somehow?
>>
what kind of games can you play on a x260 with an i7 and 1080p?

what kind of framerate would i get on csgo with the lowest settings?
>>
>>54930989
i got sick of this stuff, from both the buying and selling ends.

SO i got some peole reported, which didnt yield much satisfaction. HOWEVER i also successfully subscribed up to like 5 scam numbers to a black gay hotline. (3 were from kenya, so idk if it it worked) but the other two both got pissed (i told them what i did, and it worked). they couldnt retaliate bc i used a google number :^)

ultimate satisfaction tbqh
>>
File: screenFetch-2016-06-05_17-10-02.png (162 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
screenFetch-2016-06-05_17-10-02.png
162 KB, 1024x768
>>54930780
worked out ok enough, cde was impossible to install and basically got stuck in a loop of:
>need this package
>package fails to install
>trys again, forever

so i installed windowmaker instead
>>
>>54931740
im getting very off topic from thinkpads by now, but i gotta say, i like pacman much more than apt, it does about the same thing but pacman seems to have its shit together, screenfetch was always annoying to install on ubuntu because it wasnt in the repo, so instead of "pacman -S screenfetch" its
sudo apt-get install scrot
mkdir ~/screenfetch
cd ~/screenfetch
wget -O (long ass url)
chmod +x screenfetch
mv screenfetch ~/usr/local/bin
>hope it fucking works beacuse sometimes it doesnt do some minor thing correctly and wont run the script anymore no matter what you do

oh, and this x41's touchscreen is great for captchas
>>
>>54931814
>screenfetch isnt in the repo
It is now. Just sudo apt-get screenfetch.
>>
I want to get a brand new T560 or X260. Will skylake processors work okay with Linux?
>>
>>54932026
Okay, yes. Not great.
>>
is anyone here actually not autistic and uses ThinkPads with Windows 10 like it's supposed to be used? or at least dual boots?

Just fucking run Windows 10 Spying and you're good. You're already running Lenovo's BIOS Backdoors idiots.
>>
>>54927124
Yeah, I'm having the same problem.
>>
File: 1400985439735.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1400985439735.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>54932396
Back where you came from
>>
>>54932424
nice meme retard. If you're buying a ThinkPad that isn't running LibreBoot/can run LibreBoot you're just deluding yourself with "muh guh-noo" nonsense.
>>
>>54932448
Or maybe its because we enjoy thinkpads and linux?
>>
>>54932396
I would have but it fucked with the trackpoint functions and trackpad gestures, went back to W7.

Lenovo does not officially support W10 on Sandy Bridge and older.
>>
>>54932465
If you're not dual-booting W10 what's the point of Linux on a non-Libre ThinkPad?
>>
>>54932448
You're both new to /g/ and in age. This site is +18, sorry kid.
>>
>>54932477
>Lenovo does not officially support W10 on Sandy Bridge and older.

All new ThinkPads ship with W10.

>>54932488
e d g y
>>
File: 1457869518810.png (535 KB, 663x918) Image search: [Google]
1457869518810.png
535 KB, 663x918
Why you're all using dinosaur laptops?
>>
File: 1461576996068.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1461576996068.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
>>54932396
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>54932496
>new Thinkpads
Where do you think you are?

>>54932534
Because there's no such thing as a 4:3 laptop anymore, and certainly none with the keyboard, serviceability, or features of my T60.
>>
File: 1464817449976.jpg (249 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464817449976.jpg
249 KB, 1620x1080
>1366x768
>>
>>54932534

Cheap. Durable. Adequate hardware. I've had my Thinkpad for a decade now. I've gone through 3 batteries for it, the hard drive still worked up until 2013 when I swapped it out for an SSD to breathe some new life into it. All the while a friend of mine has gone through 9 laptops 3 of which were Macbook Pros, 1 Alienware, 1 Asus, 1 Chromebook, 1 Dell XPS, 1 Microsoft Surface Pro and finally some Toshiba piece of shit that is already having issues after 3 months of use. Sister has also gone through 5 Macbooks in just 3 years.
>>
i might buy an x240 and replace the screen and trackpad. anything else wrong with this model besides the trackpad and cliclet keyboard?
>>
>>54932717
Can't take as much RAM as the X220. CPU is actually slower than the X220's. Battery life is much improved vs the X220, and there are better (read: higher resolution) screen options available. Up to you if the trade offs and price increase are worth it. For me they weren't.
>>
>>54932854
Can't the X240 take 16GB modules, so even though it only has one slot, it still maxes out at the same amount as the X220? No dual channel sucks for the iGPU, though.
>>
>>54932854
thanks. i think the increased extra workspace will be worth the trade offs for me. i mainly wanted to make sure the build quality on the newer ones is still decent because i'd like to get something that will last for several years
>>
>>54930849
I Really appreciate this writeup.
It's definitely making my decision harder.

I'm finding that heavy laptops with batteries under say 4h are what I'm trying to steer clear of, but I see your point with regards to the aspect ratio and screen shitness.

God damn it.
>>
>>54932891
It can, you're right. Still going to be slower than 16GB in the X220 due to no dual channel, as you noted.

>>54932975
No problem. Everyone has different needs.
>>
The latch to close the screen on my T420 is stuck. Anything I can do
>>
>>54933061
Open up the lid and see what's wrong.
>>
>>54932717
They simply removed the independent mute, volume up and down and mic mute buttons.
>>
File: zajebiste+thinkpady.jpg (59 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
zajebiste+thinkpady.jpg
59 KB, 960x540
Pretty fucking comfy
>>
>>54926765

x201t is beast imo

x61t is great, unless you photoshop, maybe give it a chance?

x220t is nice and comfy but the digitizer isn't all that great. same with x230t, which i personally think is not worth it.

x200t isn't a good option, if you want faster than x61 you might as well go for x201t, which probably has the best performance+quality / price
>>
Looking for a computer for mum. She wants a 17 inch screen with 1 TB of space cause she has a lot of music/pictures. Preferably 1080p any suggestions?
>>
>>54933276
Did you go out of your way to take the shittiest picture you could?
>>
>>54933304
Laptop*
>>
>>54933304
On a budget? W520. Money to spare? P70.
>>
>>54933352
Yeah thats a good option the only thing is she wants a thin laptop she says its to bulky I have shown her think pads before she refuses to buy one.
>>
>>54933400
i doubt you're gonna find a 17 inch laptop that isn't bulky
>>
>>54933400
A 17 inch laptop is always going to be bulky.
>>
>>54933304
It's highly doubtful that your mother needs the sort of power carried by 17" Thinkpads. They come with quadcore processors and high-end workstation GPUs, and they're expensive as hell to boot, even the old W700 and W701. Unfortunately, outside of pleb-tier consumershit I can't think of any 17" laptops that aren't ludicrously overpowered like that. It's all mobile workstations and stupidly high-end gamer shit. You may have to step down to 15" to get something more appropriately specced and priced.
>>
File: WP_20160422_004.jpg (3 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160422_004.jpg
3 MB, 3552x2000
>>54933319
More shitty thinkpad love just for you :*
>>
Buying a mini dock USB 3.0 for $30 tomorrow.
Did I do good?
>>
File: device manager.png (27 KB, 781x572) Image search: [Google]
device manager.png
27 KB, 781x572
>>54921527
I just got a t420 and installed win 10.
I got all the drivers installed, but I'm still missing one for "PCI serial device" any idea what that is?
>>
File: 1454456921338.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1454456921338.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>54933474
>I just got a t420 and installed win 10.
>>
File: WP_20160413_001.jpg (3 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160413_001.jpg
3 MB, 3552x2000
>tfw they don't use thinkpad chairs
>>
>>54921600
>after
well no shit they're low, temps can drop almost 10c after stopping a high 3d load
Use msi afterburner and real temp and show max temps if you want anything meaningful, speccy is useless for monitoring temps since it's usually off.
>>
>>54933495
better than windows 7 or linux
>>
>>54933424
>>54933432
Yeah but there are ones much more thin than thinkpads
>>54933438
I was considering a Del I57594129BLK Its 17-inches but 1600x900
>>
>>54933523
Not quite what you asked for, but check out the X1 Yoga. For media consumption, I doubt you'll find anything better.
>>
>>54933304
Do you hate her? Get here an Ideapad 300.
I have the previous one (15 inch variant) (g50-80) and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
>>54933523
>Dell 57594129BLK
>17 inch screen @ 1600x900
what the fuck, you could probably see the individual pixels on a screen that big.
>>
>>54933546
I feel for the Ideapad ultrabook meme once. Never again.
>>
>>54933505
>legs not shaven

2/10
>>
>>54933549
106.11 PPI... I wonder if there is a 1366 variant.
I used a 1366 32" tv as a main monitor for a while. That was fun. I wonder what the biggest laptop witht the worst specs that is currently produced is?

>>54933564
I spent less on my T420 and i cant sell it because nobody in my shit town wants it.
>>
>>54933624
try using ebay
>>
>>54933635
I want to get at least 1/2 of what i paid for it a year ago. With paying shipping and ebay fees i wont even get that.
>>
Any thoughts on the new Thinkpad 13? Looks sexy as hell (currently using a x201)
>>
>>54933756
>round corners

reeee
>>
>>54933543
To expensive for her
>>54933546
No she's alright
>>54933549
Yeah thats true

What about Asus Q503UA-BHI5T16? Its 15 inch but she can just deal with it.
>>
File: 1990was30yearsago.jpg (31 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1990was30yearsago.jpg
31 KB, 550x535
>>54933509
this was with the game still running, minimized for like 3 seconds while i brought up speccy because i was curious. i wanted to know because i seriously felt no significant heat and the fan was still quiet.

this is a new luxury to me, having only used a heatbook air 2015 and an hp pavilion in the past 2 years. feel fucking great about my purchase, glad i didn't wait for saving up for a desktop.

i'll try those later when i am home, though, see if i get different results, but i think i am in the clear as far as worrying about temps. is 60C okay for a motherboard btw? or should i get my laptop off of hardwood?
>>
>>54933756
Looks like a cheap bootleg of the once glorious ThinkPad, as do the new series.
Plus that new Lenovo font makes the whole product look even more like a cheap toy. Fucking chinks man
>>
>>54933882
hard wood is the best thing to have a laptop on
it's soft stuff like carpet that kills your computer
>>
File: af.jpg (39 KB, 468x344) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
39 KB, 468x344
>>54933756
looks like shit and back-angled hinges are shit generally; should be reserved for only the smallest, cutest netbooks.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 276x183
>>54933946
oh okay. i was just thinking maybe i should get a mesh pad like pic related, but less shit, since i got a workstation laptop. probably won't though.
>>
>>54933520
definitely better than linux.
can't function w/o MS Office.
libre still a bit shit.
>>
What is the deal with /g/ freaking out about newest UEFIs only supporting windows or something?

Does this affect thinkpads? Are newer thinkpads not as good for running linux as older ones?
>>
>>54934054
libreoffice is fine for me on debian.

used in on windows and OSX, the tearing and shit was excessive but i think its alright on my machine :^)

also win10 a shit
>>
>>54933756
Looks like crap. Save up an get a t460 or some shit.
>>
>>54933844
You can get the X1 Yoga much cheaper on ebay.
>>
Is there a pinout available for my X220's ultrabase port?

i've googled but I can't find anything :<
>>
>>54934345
what do you plan on doing with it?
>>
>>54934376

See if there's a straight serial connection I can use.

I mean to use this laptop for my car diagnostics, it's an OBD1 BMW and it requires me to be able to set the hardware address and some other things to make the ADS converter and software to work with it.
>>
If a USB adapter is unusable, perhaps look into an expresscard solution.
>>
>>54934464
Meant to reply to:
>>54934393
>>
>>54929663

That is the dumbest fucking post I've seen on 4chan in the last 35 seconds.
>>
File: ThinkPad_Notebook.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ThinkPad_Notebook.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>people calling themselves fans of ThinkPads
>not even owning a ThinkPad Notebook
>pathetic
>video relevant
>>
>>54934826
>you almost made it a full minute
Try again in a few hours when there is less traffic.
>>
>>54921527
Any tips for Spec'ing out a T460 to run linux?
>>
I installed xubuntu on my x220, but when I close the lid, the cursor disappears. I'm still able to click on things, but the cursor is gone. Any ideas on what to do?
>>
>>54935209
Thats an issue with 16.04. just press ctrl+alt+f6 and then ctrl+alt+f7.
>>
>>54935230
And yes, It does piss me off too.
>>
>>54935230
that sucks. hopefull it'll get fixed soon.
>>
>>54935313
This problem is not currently present with other distros on the X220. I can personally tell you Funtoo and Arch don't have it in either of my configurations.
>>
>>54929280
whats a good price for an X220 with i7, SSD, and IPS display?
>>
>>54932669
>5 Macbooks in just 3 years.
How does she afford that? Jesus
>>
>>54935412
All three? Whatever the best you can find is. Hell of a lot cheaper to find the one of the two i7 models (2620m, 2640m) you want, and swap the screen and add an mSATA SSD yourself.
>>
>>54932669
Sounds like your friends need to learn to take care of their computers.

My wife has a 7-year old Dell studio, and My MBP is just about as old.

Stuff will last if you take care of it.
>>
>>54935587
This is true. However, I will say that I quite literally threw around my X61 for the better part of 9 years, and it's only retired because it's too slow for my daily needs.
>>
>>54929754
Same situation. I just purchased an x220 and am pretty happy with is so far.
>>
File: 1453327347066.jpg (16 KB, 350x360) Image search: [Google]
1453327347066.jpg
16 KB, 350x360
how the fuck can I get wifi to work on a thinkpad X220 with linux?
>>
>>54937646
Just works on Arch and Funtoo. What are you using?
>>
>>54921527
Today I bought lightly used (like 2 or three scratches at worst) Thinkpad SL510 for 130$ today.

How did I do? Should I put Linux on it?
>>
>>54937738
Not a bad deal for a laptop of such vintage, you run whatever the hell you want on it, what /g/ tells you means nothing.
>>
>>54937659
debian

it says it needs some proprietary shit in order to work, I installed it and nothing happened
>>
How would I go about installing Coreboot on my new X220?

Have people worked out a way to bypass the firmware lock or do you still need to flash it by hand?
>>
>>54938117
Gotta open it up and flash it still so far as I'm aware.
>>
>>54935006
That is the most fucking retarded thing I've seen today and I can't fathom living without one.
>>
File: transnote.jpg (42 KB, 477x348) Image search: [Google]
transnote.jpg
42 KB, 477x348
>>54935006
>owning a chink knockoff of the real Thinkpad notebook
No thanks.
>>
>>54938786
God damn. That is too yuppie for even me to handle.

All it needs is a tray for pens.
>>
just got an x240 with an i7, 256gb ssd, 8gb ram, and a docking station for $375. still has a year of warranty left. how did i do?
>>
what do you use your thinkpads for?
>>
>>54939649
its a laptop; chinese cartoons, traveling (ha), porn and films
>>
>>54935006
I got a couple of these when lenovo was slinging promotional items to stores. There was an ideabook one that was a pocked book that was cool. Sadly i have no idea where all that shit went.
>>
How shit is Helix series? Does it have real trackpoint or optical?
>>
My x200s has a SIM slot but doesn't have a 3G card or whatever you call it. Forums say its the Sony Ericsson. Is it even possible to put one into the x200s?
>>
>>54921527
how the fuck do I increase the size of my integrated shitty video card in my t520

I've looked all over the internet,can't do it from the bios,can't do it from anywhere,apparently I can increase the size of it on xp,but not on 7

sorry for my technological illiteracy
>>
Answer me this

>>54940980
>>54940980
>>54940980
>>
I need second laptop for mainly learning purposes like programming and app development.
The main parameters that I prefer are:
around 15 inch screen,
good processor and ram.
The budget is about 500eur
>>
>>54939649
Documents, light personal spreadsheets (budget, around the house data tracking, etc), Netflix, torrents, Skype, 4chin, Chinese cartoons, DIY project internet support, porn, Star Realms, and dicking around with Linux.
>>
I get this mild buzzing from my t420's speakers sometimes when the screen goes dark or I scroll in a browser. Anyone hazard a fix?
>>
>>54923624
Relevant to my Internets. Someone should add all that information regarding screen mods to the OP. Just sayin'.
>>
>>54922386
Related question. Is there any reason to get T520 over the W520? Their chassis is identical but the internals of the W520 are superior in every way.
>>
>>54937828
You need to enable the non-free repos. It's just adding a line in a config file
>>
>>54942579

if it's a ccfl backlight (one of the labels on the back of the laptop will mention it contains mercury and requires specific disposal) then it's related to the bulb or the inverter

if it's a led backlight, turn power saving off in the bios

if you still get it the soundcard is a bit fucked
>>
>>54942579
I get the scrolling shit, but only on battery.
>>
Hi /g/
I recently came into an x240, the older model with the i5 processor
I was pleased to find that it not only came with 8gb ram but also a 250gb ssd drive. I loaded ubuntu onto it because there was no OS and I was planning on partitioning windows and debian but I'm not sure if 250gb will be enough space to run two partitions. Does anyone know if there's space to put a hard disk drive in there in addition to the already existing ssd? This is my first thinkpad.
>>
>>54944450
the current ssd is probably taking up the 2.5" slot if it came in it so you'll have to add another msata ssd if you want more space
>>
>>54944572
any recommendations in the 120-250gb range?
>>
>>54944636
nope, i've never had a need for one so i havent read any reviews
>>
>>54933088
Welp
>>
File: heroes.png (1 MB, 1062x1049) Image search: [Google]
heroes.png
1 MB, 1062x1049
should i upgrade my slav Athlon x2 to some repased poorfag quad core

or get some nice thinkpad

if so which model has best price/value ratio?
>>
File: ThinkPadP50Xeon.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ThinkPadP50Xeon.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
>>54921527

P50
>>
>>54945647
T420/T430. Want a bigger 1080p screen and better cooling? get a T520/T530. Want to use your gaymer mouse and mechanical keyboard ? Buy a fucking dock and run 2 screens (or 3 if it has the nvidia gpu) like a fucking desktop. Workstation laptops are desktop replacement tier. Unless you are gaming, you really dont need anything more.
>>
My i7 6600u x260 just came in the mail w/ 3 cell battery. What are some essential things I should tweak in the BIOS? I did a little bit of tinkering, I disabled computrace and disabled the intel APT thing, and I switched it to 512mb of vram instead of 256

Windows 10 is preloaded on it and it also came with lenovo support center software which has details about my warranty and stuff on it as well as hardware tests you can do

I really really hate windows 10 but I don't really know enough about newer thinkpads to know which distro I should opt for, or if I should downgrade to win7 instead... Or if there's some batch file I can run that gets rid of most of the bloat?

What are the pros and cons of switching to ubuntu or fedora or debian? how much worse performance will I get by switching from windows 10? It seems like so much hardware is explicitly engineered for windows but I really would rather not be part of this app store: the OS

I need this laptop for school so battery is important though and if I have to submit to the botnet I will
>>
x220 ~$183

Used by woman and supposedly great state.
2520M
4GB RAM
HDD 250GB
wwan
Battery which stand 2-4h (supposedly 4h with web-browsing) + original power supply
Windows 7 Professional

Good deal or not?

Also, how bad is screen in this model? :s

I want machine for study, note taking, from time to time some old game, to take with me at vacation, sometimes for some light-film editing.
>>
>>54946915
>Used by woman
>Implying that makes the condish better
Kek. but seriously if it's in good shape, $183 isn't bad for what looks to be a stock T420.
>>
>>54947119
x220 :c
>>
>>54947146
Whoops.
>>
>>54939704
>>54938786
>>54938677

Somebody in a /tpg/ thread about a year ago posted a pic of it, said he had several of 'em, I asked 'em if they would sell me one, sent him $10 PayPal, got it a few days later. Still haven't used it for anything but it's cool to have around I suppose, just one of those neat little additions for a fan of ThinkPads.
>>
>>54946295

>I need this laptop for school so battery is important though

Then you're gonna need to buy a 6-cell or something 'cause that 3-cell just ain't gonna get the job done for battery life. It'll last, sure, because it's newer hardware that's more efficient but if you're expecting a day's use like 7+ hours or whatever I doubt that's going to happen.

You should have splurged and got the best battery available (given you could afford it).

No Linux distro will ever match the battery life you can achieve with Windows, it's just not going to happen.
>>
x220 for £140 (i5-2520m)
T410 for £120 (i5-520m)

Ahhhh which one.????

does the 32extra pixels of the 1200 x 800 on the 14" T410 make a huge difference? It's literally double the weight of the x220.
>>
>>54946915
If it's IPS it won't be unbearable. The resolution sucks for getting anything done, though.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.