[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /given into the botnet/ here? I don't have anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1444489414812.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
1444489414812.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
Who else /given into the botnet/ here?

I don't have anything to hide, what's the point of getting all flustered and inconvenienced about ideals?
>>
File: 1379031594918.jpg (40 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
1379031594918.jpg
40 KB, 600x491
>>54920670
>le nothing to hide meme
>>
>>54920686
Life is a meme
>>
>>54920670
i can understand the holdouts here on /g/ but im way too lazy, and like you said have nothing to hide and the usefulness of the botnet outweighs the worry of having a government viewscreen in my house. If the government wants to take me to miniluv that would be doubleplusgood for me, comrade
>>
>>54920670
>>54920720
So you two won't mind if I took every web page you've visited, image you've looked at, google search you've typed, email and text you've sent, along with your full name, date of birth, SSN, address, and picture(s) and published it on the internet for your friends, family, employer, neighbors, and anyone else to see, right?
>>
>>54920874
if the same thing happened at the same time to everyone on earth. then yeah I would be all for it.

It would make the world a better place.
>>
>>54920874
Sure I'd mind. The existence of all that data doesn't mean that someone is looking at it or publishing it. It's silly to fight technology. Should we get rid of all databases and go back to paper filing systems?
>>
Me.

It's just not worth the hassle. Maybe someday I'll set up a truly free machine, using free hardware with no chance of a backdoor. Probably not though.
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>54920670
>I don't have anything to hide
This, my friends, is why the Earth will plunge into a surveillance state, and not even muh nothing to hide meme won't save you when you're sentenced to death for thinking about lolis.
>>
>>54921023
As someone who's worked in archives and corporate record management, fuck that paper shit. You ever seen a giant storage room packed full of papers that need to be digitized?
>>
>>54921570
Isn't it weird how all privacyfags naturally jump to talking about pedophilia?
>>
>>54920670
to a limited degree.

I block everything in my browser that is google or unrelated to the webpage I'm on. I use privacy addons, noscript addons and similar. I also install open-source version of whatever I need if there is one available.

But other than that, I don't care.
>>
>f-fight f-for f-freedom!!!

>literally everyone in the media that has done so has a criminal past, often associated with rape or pedophilia

well no shit people connect the concept with criminals considering all the media figures associated with privacy have all been involved in criminal activities such as rape and pedophilia.
>>
>>54921697
!!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.