[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is more flexible? CSE or CS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1464222594454.jpg (72 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1464222594454.jpg
72 KB, 640x960
What is more flexible?

CSE or CS
>>
>>54852879
THICC
>>
>>54852879
Girl in pic I be is NOT so flexible
>>
>>54852879
Your mom
>>
Holy fuck, look at that thick bitch.
>>
You know, while thick girls are hot, what has lead to this appeal of thicker girls, NOT FAT, but thicker girls?

In the 90s and 2000s, it seemed like the big thing was to be rail thin.
>>
>>54852950
thicker, big assets, more plump physique, it appeals to real men who want to procreate because it signifies good health.
>>
>>54852879
Man I wish my gf was thick like that.
>>
>>54852993
>my gf
Lawl
>>
>>54852981
>real men
You mean niggers.
>>
>>54853036
Low test
>>
>>54852879
your asshole
>>
>>54852950
Common internet availability and social media had yet to arise. So established media largely dictated what we were supposed to like.
Appeal for such girls has always existed but was largely a minority. With the internet and the services it brought, it became easier to connect with other like-minded communities, and for greater exposure of these girls. On the whole, it's still a relative minority appeal, it just seems greater.
>>
>>54852981

sure it does retard. and i say that as a guy who prefers thick women.

also: anyone got a sauce on this goddess?
>>
>>54853245
Oooh boy. Nofaps finished.
My ball were hurting anyways
>>
>>54852879
fat

>>54852887
unfledged illiterate
>>
>>54852879

>What is more flexible?
with that pic, not my dick
>>
>>54852879
I'll answer when you post a source
>>
>>54853089
low iq
>>
hgggggg

tbqh
>>
blue hair, a nose ring, and dresses in chinese cartoon clothing

three warning signs right there
>>
>>54852879
nice shop.
also fat af, look at her legs.

OP, you fucked up.
>>
>>54856456
Is it even a shop? It might just be her skirt is pushed up to her belly. I don't see a belly button anywhere.
>>
>>54852879
My school offers both. I'm in CSE, which requires some electrical engineering/hardware type stuff.

CS students generally have a minor, since they need less total credits for that degree. I think business is a common choice, but there are a lot of options.
>>
>>54852950
Rising obesity rates
>>
>>54857218
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
everyone who finds her attractive are not fit to make it through the next evolutionary portal

blue is a clear sign of being poisonous in nature

piercings and tattoos (self harm) is another trait that goes against evolution

being overweight and having poor cardiovascular health is a third

I dont understand why this shit should be attractive to any man. I see pictures like this and hear alarms in my head. But then again i married a jewish girl that has none of the three traits i listed above
>>
>>54857294
White knights with no sexual experiences
>>
>>54857357
it's something they can relate to
>>
>>54852928
Shut up, you fucking nigger!
>>
>>54852879
who is this wank spanker?
>>
>>54852928
Spotted the nigger
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>54852981
>plump
>signifies good health
>>
>>54852950
Voluptuous/thick/well proportioned women have always been a thing. The annoying thing is that people confuse fat for the three of those.

Rail thin girls are also still popular, the main issue is just being sure they don't get ana-thin, which is quite bad for the body.
>>
>>54852879
Her dick in my mouth
>>
I hope the anon who said "/g/ doesn't have culture because boards that actually discuss their topic don't need culture" last night is reading this
>>
>>54852879
Doesn't Sweat Much For A Fat Lass.
>>
>>54857466
It actually does, the same way as large hips means better at delivering babies, and larger breasts means that it can provide plenty of milk for them.
>>
T H I C K
H
I
C
K
>>
>>54857218
Tomato you post on /g/ too?
Hwhat a fag
>>
>>54857699
No. Any extra fat is a risk factor.
>>
>>54852950
The normalization of nigger culture in the mainstream media.
>>
File: imades_3.jpg (33 KB, 650x621) Image search: [Google]
imades_3.jpg
33 KB, 650x621
>>54852887
Came here to ensure this was the first post
Well done
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.