[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Can I do it in Lisp?", I then said. He smiled at me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: grrlbbloonix.jpg (3 MB, 2162x2162) Image search: [Google]
grrlbbloonix.jpg
3 MB, 2162x2162
"Can I do it in Lisp?", I then said.
He smiled at me.
"Stop it", the manager said, "you will use our .NET stack and that's about it".
The handsome programmer giggled in silence, with class. I headed back to my office.
I heard a voice behind me, that said :
"How are you developing .NET applications on Gentoo Linux?"
Without turning back, I said :
"I test it on Mono, and you should know that Linux is just a kernel, what you're referring to as..."
His hand gagged me with strength, and he said "Good answer, little slut".
I knew for sure that he knew all that already.
His greasy fat hand started to stroke my dick from behind, and I was diamond hard in seconds ; he then proceeded to suck it, bending over my shoulder, his fat sweaty mantits visible from the underboob of his red XXXL tee shirt.
"GOOLENX, GOOLENmmPFFXX" he said, probably mumbling "GNU/Linux" with my dick filling his mouth : I came in his mouth and as cum dripped all over his bushy beard, I started to feel homoguilt. I didn't want to do this anymore but he threw me off my chair, on the floor, and ripped off my jeans. His micropenis did hurt my ass when he entered, and after a few seconds, as he was moaning in a panicked way, he pulled out and sat on my face, his greasy sweaty ass with shit crusts tickling my chin, and ejaculated all over my lips : one cumshot, two, three... My face covered in Richard "GanooLoonix" Stallman.
>>
you're pretty good
>>
>>54736199
You sir are a genius. Please don't make me beg for the next installation
>>
>>54736647
Oh, but he likes to make you beg. Beg, now, boy. On your knees. Let's hear you whimper.
>>
File: wakeup.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.png
226 KB, 468x345
>ripped off my jeans
https://youtu.be/rnz948DXe7Y
>>
>>54736199
Fake and Gay
>>
>>54736199
The only reason I still have my current job is because the entire infrastructure I developed for the company I work for is completely written in Haskell.
>>
>>54737164
Where do you people work where you write in languages like fucking Haskell and Fortran?
I work at a place where all we do is data crunching and the lowest language we use is assembly, but that's only cause we need the speed. All of the higher level stuff is done in Java.
>>
This is a safe for work board
>>
>>54736905
That is why programmers should have a spider plant in their offices:
> The next time RMS drops by, his eyes will bulge a little, and he'll

>>54737202
>Haskell and Fortran
Academia. Fortran has a lot of legacy code. Actually that is usually an extreme case of snow ball effect: the software to run the machine is added to by generations of grad students, none of which can actually understand how (or why) it works, so there are usually half a dozen FFT routines to be found inside.
>>
>>54737202
I studied mining engineering, and we learned Fortran because it's the main language the field.
>>
File: Subscribe.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Subscribe.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.