[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arduino Ideas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: arduino.png (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
arduino.png
86 KB, 400x400
I've found myself with access to a bunch of atmega328p microcontrollers(essentially an arduino without the PCB) along with a 3D printer and miscellaneous electronic components, but I'm not a very experience d programmer and all I've made is some basic motor control shit. What should I make? My first idea was an alarm clock of some sort.
>>
>>54694056
OP here, also arduino general discussion I suppose.
>>
Make a cloning device. Use it to clone yourself and then you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>54694203

Ahahaha, someone screecap this.
>>
>>54694056
just now do i notice the occult significance behind the arduino logo
>>
>>54694056
I'm using a Bluno in order to turn my PC on when my phone connects as well as be able to manipulate the power and reset buttons through an Android app.

By making use of transistors and reading the state of the power LED circuit I will be able to still use the physical power and reset buttons, only trigger automatic power on by checking the LED state and also cause hard shutdowns (simulating holding the power button).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.