[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is absolutely no discussable content on /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
every thread is a click-bait thread to profile you for new ads from adsense

prove me wrong

it's like i can't talk to you like normal human beings
>>
>>54667313
maybe too many pajeets cloud your mind
who is best anon on the board?
and why it is me?
Is 1080 worth It AMDrons?
Intel suck!
Intel is best!
Linux is best for everything and everyone!
Linux is useles.
>>
>>54667342
>?

applel on suicide iWatch
pajeets vs pajeets ; poo en lieu
tim cook more like cuck
goog-lel on billion dollar fabs ; fabulous
toppest kek
my sides: i'm lovin it @ mcdonalds
drink coke nao
desktop threads are deleted due to trolls being taken seriously when saying anime belongs on /a/

d r a g o n d i l d o s
>>
>>54667370
also sage and nice bait
i have you in filter tripfag
Computer jokes-post 5 years old facebook jokes that everyone seen
>>
meta threads
>>
File: datpajeet.jpg (11 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
datpajeet.jpg
11 KB, 312x390
>>54667433

o shit it's dat pajeet
>>
>>54667481
o shit poo in loo!
>>
>>54667313
that's what happens if a site gets too popular. Find an alternate chan's /g/ if you want real tech discussions.
>>
>>54667313
Yet you keep coming back here...again and again. To read the same shitposts and shill threads...again and again.

Then you think you're high and mighty all of the sudden and decide to make an entire thread dedicated to how smart you are that you noticed these ads/clickbait.

Do you realize that by doing this, you're in turn, making /g/ even shittier? Your thread contributes nothing to discussion.

Most of the posters here aren't humans anyways. They're just bots and Indian shills...tools for large corporations.

If you want to make a change..a real change...leave /g/ and never come back. This is the most "change" you'll ever accomplish in your pathetic existence.

You're probably thinking about responding with "lol, le edgy", but deep down..you'll realize it's true. And it will stay at the back of your mind, always waiting to rear it's ugly head when you're feeling down.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.