[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony Xperia X Performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What do you guys think about the sony's new x performance?
My Note 2 is dead for the last 2 months because the emmc chip is dead (SDS).
And I can't decide on a model.
All the suggestions and helps are welcome.
>>
Overpriced shit
>>
>>54622721
Price is not much of a problem.
In the country I'm living in; it's all around the same expensive price..
>>
>>54622614
Can you even buy it anywhere yet?
>>
You should really consider a One plus 2
>>
>>54622780
>>54622614
I'm going to buy this phone once it becomes available. I knew it had to be this one, or the galaxy s7 as soon as the htc 10 turned out to be non waterproof. To me it came down to design (as little design as possible, the s7 has retarded curves all over, and the camera is sticking out the back), and the fact that it has a camera button.
I don't care about display resolution at this size, and I don't like amoled though, so if you're into that you should consider getting the s7. Touchwizz is said to have improved a lot, so don't listen to the memers who will tell you it's ruined because of it. Sony's UI will still be better though, since it's pretty much stock with only a few sony apps installed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.