[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hpg/ - Headphone General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: Yoshitoshi.Abe.full.488055.jpg (3 MB, 2595x3500) Image search: [Google]
Yoshitoshi.Abe.full.488055.jpg
3 MB, 2595x3500
-- PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO GET PURCHASE ADVICE --
http://pastebin.com/hjHkKDyM

Asking "Hey guys, what's your opinion on x?" is frowned upon.
Wireless is frowned upon.
Headset requests are frowned upon.
Isolation ≠ Noise cancellation
If you dislike a headphone suggestion, try giving a better suggestion to whomever asked instead of going "hurr, brand x sucks"

>/g/ wiki headphone FAQ:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

Previous thread: >>54553686
>>
Best headphones.
>>
Hard to find though.

Quad.
>>
File: Beats-superJumbo.jpg (535 KB, 2048x1581) Image search: [Google]
Beats-superJumbo.jpg
535 KB, 2048x1581
Only thing that is good, anything else is trash.
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (52 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
52 KB, 750x600
>>54591464
>>54591478
>>54591485
>>
>>54591485
He probably could have bought an HE-1060 for that price.
>>
Removed my socket savers from my schiit lry and all the drone has went away.

FML I wanted my shit to look as good as it sounded.
>>
>>54591588
That would require putting sound quality as a higher priority than brand/looks.
>>
Reposting from last thread
Anyone know of a small DAC that can be used with Android phones? I tried the hifidiy micro USB but I swear it did nothing to the sound.
>>
My hd650 audio cables broke. Do these chink cables any good?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Replacement-Cable-For-Sennheiser-HD414-HD430-HD650-HD600-HD580-headphone-/281645092022?var=&hash=item41935b0cb6:m:mtZMuMijDUrlNJ_hKZKwgyg
>>
>>54591698
It's a cable, just get it. It might even be better than the original.
>>
>>54591681
>I swear it did nothing to the sound
That's because you fell for a meme.
>>
>>54591588
>implying beats doesn't actively pay celebrity musicians tons of money to be seen wearing beats
Saw a promo on MTV Live (formerly Palladia) where Eric Clapton was wearing beats in his studio. Literally the very next shit was him wearing Sennheisers while playing guitar. I'm pretty sure the only possible way Eric Clapton would touch that garbage is if they payed him at least $10,000 to be seen wearing them in 30 seconds of footage
>>
>>54591681
The only way DACs make a noticeable difference is if you're using some top-tier headphones and are listening to high-quality music files. Even then it's subtle.
>>
>>54592170
In other words it's a total meme.
>>
>>54592170
nothing on the planet is going to let you hear a 0.002% difference in distortion, i guarentee you can't hear the differencet between 1% and 5% subbass distortion let alone that.
>>
>MFW Apple buys Sennheiser and BeyerDynamic and folds them into Beats
SennDynamic by Beats by Dr Dre
>>
>>54592335
get vmoda crossfade lp's instead why is that not on these threads.
>>
>>54592348
>why is that not on these threads
Because actual reseller / mods curate these threads.

It's profitable as fuck.
>>
File: hd650.jpg (91 KB, 1099x730) Image search: [Google]
hd650.jpg
91 KB, 1099x730
What headphones are you guys using to play DOOM 4?
>>
>>54592035
I just thought it was this one DAC that I tried. All the reviews said it was life changing but I swear they were all living in placebo land. Are all DACs like this?
>>
>>54592553
Maybe I'd be better off just getting a small headphone amp for my phone. The output is super low. Are headphone amps a meme too?
>>
File: logitech-g633-g933.jpg (112 KB, 1100x600) Image search: [Google]
logitech-g633-g933.jpg
112 KB, 1100x600
Requesting purchase advice.
>I'm looking for a gaming dedicated headset!

>Budget
Up to $200 USD

>Location
Mexico, I'm buying from amazon, amazon.mx is quite decent actually, in price as in service but i have no problem on buying from the US website.

>Source
Desktop PC, Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z Motherboard, i enjoy good sound quality, but not enough to buy an amp or dedicated audio card.

>Preferred type
Full-sized, i want them to completely cover and seal around my ears.

>Comfort level
I would obviously prefer a comfortable headset, particular areas are: proper sealing around ears, not too heavy unless they have proper grip and not just hang on the top of my head.

>Tonal Balance
I really like a clear and strong bass, like feeling the kick when something hits you, like the POP*, but if general audio quality is compromised because of this, i would rather a balanced tone.

>Past Headphones
Currently using the Audiotechnica ATH-M50x and i totally love the balance in build quality, sound quality and comfort, as for the gaming ones i'm upgrading from, some lame Turtle Beach Z300, dont even ask, i got hyped for their release (have them since they hit the stock) i reaally dont like form in these, too fragile, really heavy on the speakers, terrible padding, constantly failing battery, and the worst of all, terrible SEALING AROUND THE EARS, they put a lot of pressure above my ears, while the part under doesn't even close, terrible sound leak and really uncomfortable overall, as well as literally no software, as for the good parts, 2.4 - 5 GHz Wireless, Bluetooth, and regular jack for wired stereo, decent mic, EQ presets and this awesome mic monitor feature that lets you hear your own vocie completely lag-free, as if you didn't have them on.

>Also i don't like the headphones + standing mic config, i would much rather have both features in the same device.

>Pic related (i think) is my best option so far, the Logitech G933, if only they had bluetooth they'd be perfect
>>
File: 1400347023768.jpg (61 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1400347023768.jpg
61 KB, 500x496
>>54592612
>i enjoy good sound quality
>Currently using the Audiotechnica ATH-M50x
>>
>>54592620
nice meme
>>
>>54592625
yes, the m50x are literally a meme, you're right.
>>
>>54592631
enjoy 10% better quality for 10 times total investment
im not pretentious enough to call myself an audiophile
>>
>>54592658
who said anything about more expensive headphones? headphones less than half the price of the m50x are more than twice as good.

they're just a shit headphone and a worse reddit meme you fell for.
>>
>>54592661
Zeos pls
>>
>>54592348
because the LP is one of the poorer models from a company that already makes colored as fuck headphones. v-moda have good build quality but their bass boost is ridiculous.
>>
>>54592658
>enjoy 10% better quality for 10 times total investment
you realize AT themselves make better value and better sounding headphones? m40x for example.
>>
>>54592572
>>54592553
any DAC that isn't terrible, which is basically all modern DACs, will be audibly indistinguishable from one another. you're much more likely to hear a difference from the amp, but there as well you'll be hearing a bad amp, rather than a night and day difference between a decent and a "great" amp. you get an amp or DAC as a way to eliminate an obvious problem with your chain, not to "upgrade" your audio. if your headphones get loud enough, if you're not hearing noise, then stick with what you have. portable amps/dacs are really only useful for driving hungry headphones from otherwise weak players or for eliminating hiss from sensitive IEMs.
>>
So I got the HyperX Cloud Core from >>54577109 today locally brand new for $40. Happy with it so far. Solid build quality and it sounds breddy good (punchy bass, slight over highs, subdued mids). Best sub-$50 headphone I've ever bought.

I'm not just waiting for my FiiO E10K Olympus 2 I ordered last night to arrive this week and of course my HiFiMAN HE-350's (around August) to ship.

Breaking in my Cloud Core right now.
>>
>>54593774
>Breaking in my Cloud Core right now
You mean comfort/pads-wise? I sure as hell hope you don't mean the transducers because that's a literal meme.
>>
>>54593796
Well, the metal band is a bit tight so I have it relaxing on my stand. But also been playing my whole library though it for the past few hours... Am I being memed here?
>>
>>54593820
What the fuck makes you think driver burn-in is real and why wouldn't it be achieved during the testing phase of production if for some mythical reason it was a real thing?
>>
File: ._..png (231 KB, 291x345) Image search: [Google]
._..png
231 KB, 291x345
>>54593825
I-I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be memed like that...
>>
>>54593838
who is this
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>54593774
I fully expect the he-350 to be a big disappointment considering it's a hifiman dynamic and the 300 was crap, but give impressions when it arrives.
>>
>>54593846
IT AIN'T ME
T

A
I
N
'
T

M
E

I dunno. I thought it was Zelda Williams at first, but Zelda is really not that qt3.14.
>>
>>54593858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agCnn6quYNc

Zeus seems to like it. But for $99, you really can't go wrong. Probably be able to hock it off for around $150 or more if you don't really want it.
>>
>>54593825
Assuming every single can is tested during production? Haha wtf. I want what your sniffing.
>>
>>54591403
>PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO GET PURCHASE ADVICE --

> implying anyone wants to buy your shit memes
>>
>>54593774
Do you find the HyperX pads tiny?
>>
>>54593885
Still more likely than driver burn-in being anything but an idiotphile myth.
>>
>>54593897
Ehh, maybe a tad, but comfortable enough. Would like to get one of those HM5 angled leathers to replace it though (which will cost me more than the headphones itself).
>>
>>54593879
sorry but I don't trust z. he just regurgitates hype shit from head-fi and reddit. and there is amazing stuff at or near $100, like the 558.
>>
>>54593879
>Zeus seems to like it
good way to confirm it's crap
>>
File: Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1.jpg (48 KB, 611x681) Image search: [Google]
Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1.jpg
48 KB, 611x681
Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1 on sale for $120? What does /g/ think?
>>
>>54593913
You should try the Tas Scam-meme TH-02's against your HyperX Cloud if you decide to order HM5 pads and you have left over money.
>>
>>54593927
>>54593932
I guess we'll see come August.
>>
>>54593947
measurements give enough of the story. they're at best an alternative to the hd558 as far as $99 open dynamics go.
>>
>>54593941
Eh, I can't really be bothered. Would rather spend that money on pimping the Cloud up. Thinking about setting it up with a removable cable.
>>
>>54593885
You mean assuming any company is going to pay for any such procedure.

>>54593909
One that is more supported with evidence and believed in to be at least considered debatable even if you have decided it isn't real.
>>
>>54594095
supported by no hard evidence anywhere.
> and believed in to be at least considered debatable
you can say this about literally anything and everything audio related because delusional idiotphiles will believe any marketing spiel.
>>
>>54594103
>supported by no hard evidence anywhere.
Tyll did some measurements and noted some unusual results. You presume because none of those results can be isolated or solely identified as the cause = no evidence at all.
>>
>>54594113
it wasn't an isolated test and there were far too many variables to come to any conclusions. try again, retard.

i guarantee you didn't even read his article and are trying to cite his experiments to back up your shitty opinions and ignorance on the matter.
>>
>>54594126
>it wasn't an isolated test and there were far too many variables to come to any conclusions. try again, retard.
Allow me to fix your refutation for you.
>supported by no hard evidence *that I accept as evidence.
Your arbitrary choice to ignore the evidence does not remove that evidence from existence.

>i guarantee you didn't even read his article
The only plausible way I can believe you can "guarantee" that is if you believe you can force your disregard of recorded measurements on others, ie. project your closedmindedness. You cannot guarantee jack shit to me or anyone else on this board.
>>
>>54594157
identify one piece of valid evidence that wasn't masked by variables such as wear of earpads or environmental variables?

seriously you should stop posting before you embarrass yourself further, you're only showing how easily you will jump to the conclusion that something is right because you don't bother to understand it or question it at all.
>>
>>54594173
>identify one piece of valid evidence that wasn't masked by variables such as wear of earpads or environmental variables?
Let's make this plain. You admit there is hard evidence but you want to argue over the accuracy of said hard evidence?

>seriously you should stop posting before you embarrass yourself further
No U. You do not deny that there are measurements that correlate with the concept of burn-in. The best you argue is that the measurements are not accurate. Are you confusing soft evidence, or evidence based at best upon authoritative opinion, with hard evidence such as quantifiable records such as the recordings you do not deny exist?
>>
>>54594203
>ou admit there is hard evidence
wrong, i have already demonstrated there is no hard evidence, your lack of reading comprehension apparently isn't letting this sink in for you.

>>54594203
>No U
oh, you're just shitposting, i should have picked up on that already.
>You do not deny that there are measurements that correlate with the concept of burn-in
i will no longer reponse to your shitposting until you can post a single piece of evidence from anywhere on the internet (anecdotal evidence doesn't count because anyone can say what they want on the internet) that shows burn-in has a measurable and/or audible effect that is absolutely isolated from any other variable that could influence the results.

again, to help with your awful reading comprehension:

there is not a single piece of hard evidence on the internet indicative of burn-in being a measurable or audible phenomena.
>>
>>54594238
>i have already demonstrated there is no hard evidence
All you have demonstrated is your selective ignorance.

>i will no longer reponse to your shitposting
Like I said. You cannot guarantee jack shit.

>that is absolutely isolated from any other variable
You have made it plain. You will manufacturer any trivial objection necessary to disregard evidence that undermines your preconceived conclusion. Like I said before you are trying to project your closedmindedness.

>there is not a single piece of hard evidence . . .
That you will accept. Yes, yes. It is clear that you have a closedmind on this subject. You don't need to keep harping on the same point that you refuse to discuss and justify such refusal on other people "shitposting."
>>
Can we start a new thread? This already has devolved beyond pure autism.
>>
>>54594302
It'll end. Someone will come along asking for advice or a question. The thread moves on.
>>
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/measurement-and-audibility-headphone-break-page-4#xrSUg0IcXPrpFG2R.97
>Have I shown that break-in exists? No. I wish I could say the slowly descending IMD products is clear evidence ... but it's not. Who knows what that measurement represents.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/evidence-headphone-break-page-3#8lL70wVwDl2w7G0d.97
>Did I show break-in exists? No. There are too many variables still.

Was that so hard?
>>
>>54594498
>is clear evidence
No one claims that there is definitive evidence. No one even claimed if there was reliable evidence. One idiot did claim that there was "no hard evidence" when clearly there is hard evidence.
>>
>>54594547
>semantics
Seriously what the fuck is the difference between 'definitive' evidence and 'hard' evidence and why are you so strung up about it?
>>
>>54594553
>semantics
That word.

>what the fuck is the difference between 'definitive' evidence and 'hard' evidence
If you have to ask I doubt it is worth the time trying to explain the difference to you. Especially if you are the same closedminded idiot.
>>
>>54594574
>If you have to ask I doubt it is worth the time trying to explain the difference to you.
What a convenient copout.
>Especially if you are the same closedminded idiot.
What an even more convenient copout. Believe what you want but if you're not even going to try to justify why you're spewing autism all over the thread you should stop posting in it at all.
>>
>>54594595
>What a convenient copout.
Given that it should be obvious that they are two different but related concepts, that you can look up on the internet yourself if you are sincerely ignorant of, leads me to believe it is only a trivial objection. This in addition to past conduct of trivial objection disinclines me to believe it is anything but a trivial objection and thus not worth the extending the benefit of the doubt.

For example: Any retard can drop something, like say an apple, and record the rate it falls. That is hard evidence of the existence of gravity. But is that measure definitive or "complete, accurate, and considered to be the best of its kind" evidence? Certainly not.

>Believe what you want
Thank you for your permission to do something no needs permission for.
>>
>>54594630
It's rather hilarious how inaccurate your understanding of 'hard evidence' is and even more hilarious how you try to word your posts to hide the fact while also slipping in thinly disguised ad hominem.

Pathetic really, but I guess posting this sort of nonsense on 4chan is what gets you excited.
>>
>>54594668
>It's rather hilarious how inaccurate your understanding of 'hard evidence' is
Please explain your definition of "hard evidence" then. I have provided a contrast from soft evidence and from definitive evidence from hard evidence. All you've done is claim they are all wrong. Failure to do so only further proves that all you have are trivial objections.
>>
>>54594713
On what grounds would you consider the findings in the articles linked here >>54594498 to be 'hard evidence' as stated here >>54594203 when Tyll himself described what is clearly soft evidence at best in the articles.
>Any retard can drop something, like say an apple, and record the rate it falls. That is hard evidence of the existence of gravity.
This is also a terrible example to validate your claims as it is very different to the results Tyll got from his testing. An apple falling is clear evidence, an insignificant change in frequency response which could easily have changed for a number of different reasons is not 'clear' or 'hard' evidence.

You're tripping yourself up here.
>>
>Budget
unlimited but if there isn't too much of a difference between a 300$ pair and a 1500$ pair then i will go with the 300$ one. i don't want to pay for placebo and want the headphones to be worth the money i spend on them
>Location
usa
>Source
pc but i can buy a dac or amp if i have to
>Preferred type of headphone
i need both in ears and full sized
>Open or closed
both because i might use one outside
>Comfort level
i'll be wearing them most of the time so they should be very comfortable but i don't want horrible or bad sound
>Preferred tonal balance
neutral sounds best to me
>>
>>54592658
>im not pretentious enough to call myself an audiophile
Autism must be fun. You don't realise the stupid shit you say is stupid.
>>
>>54594771
>>Open or closed
>both
Fuck you.
>>
>>54594770
You failed to provide your explanation of hard evidence. As noted previously, your failure to do so serves to further prove you are using it as a trivial rejection.
>>
>>54594771
>unlimited but if there isn't too much of a difference between a 300$ pair and a 1500$ pair then i will go with the 300$ one. i don't want to pay for placebo and want the headphones to be worth the money i spend on them
You need to be more specific. We don't know if you have the physical or aesthetic sense to appreciate any differences between cheap headphones let alone between mid-fi and boutique headphones.
>>
>>54594801
>you are using it as a trivial objection.
Fixed
>>
>>54594801
You sure love to claim 'trivial rejection' to ironically reject anything you cannot refute. It's too regurgitated at this point and it's obvious how desperately you're grasping for straws here.
>>
>>54594842
>You sure love to claim 'trivial rejection' to ironically reject anything you cannot refute.
I made a simple request for you to provide a basis for your objection based on "hard evidence." To explain it to make certain that you are not using it in a way contrary to the common usage of the term or that you are not trying to avoid defining it so that you can use it outside its common usage. But you failed. And now you're trying to turn your failure to carry your end of this discussion into a personal attack.

It is beyond question to me that you cannot or will not carry your end of a civil discussion. You refuse to make it clear what you mean by "hard evidence" and asking it will only make you resort to personal attacks. That is not my fault but yours.

Now I expect another shit post that doesn't explain what your idea of "hard evidence" is.

Proving me right in the expectation also proves to me that you are beneath further response as you unwilling, if not simply incapable, of acting like a mature adult and conducting your part of the dialogue.
>>
>>54594796
i don't think you understood what i was trying to say. i want three different headphones, one closed, one open and one pair of iems.
>>54594812
let's say 500$ then
>>
>>54594893
Oh look yet another long-winded, autism-filled post riddled with ad hominem to continue avoiding answering the original questions thrown at you.

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>54594903
>let's say 500$ then
HD600/650 for headphones. RHA750 for IEMs.
>>
>>54594919
>avoiding answering the original questions thrown at you.
Why should I answer any more of your questions when you refuse to answer mine? Are you special little snowflake that should be treated better than you treat others?
>>
>Budget
€100~150
>Location
Europe
>Source
Smartphone/PC frontal panel
>Preferred type of headphone
Over ear (even on ear as long as they're comfortable)
>Open or closed
Both open and closed are fine, but if they're closed they must not rely heavily on a good seal
>Comfort level
As high as possible, I'd say it's top priority
>Preferred tonal balance
Neutral is fine, but I don't dislike warmer sounds and more full bodied bass
>Preferred music
Prog rock/metal
>Past headphones
Philips Fidelio X2
Etymotic Research hf5
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over Ear (I returned these after a week: didn't like the sound, didn't like what I got for the price I've payed)

I need a pair of headphones to use at work: I love my Ety (although I wish the lowrange wasn't so rolled off), but they're not ideal for prolonged use, and there's no point in using them where there's no noise to block out anyway; I love even more my X2 because of the comfort and the sound (although there's an annoying spike in the mid-high range), but I wouldn't use them at work (too expensive to move them outside my basement, too big to use them anywhere in public). I'm not sure about anything closed because I have to wear eyeglasses, and in my past experience with the Momentum breaking the seal with the pads (which is inevitable if you wear glasses) rapes the sound, especially the low range.
>>
>>54594771
Rock Zircons are a must buy. Trust me.
>>
>>54594950
Literally yet to answer a single one of my questions and you expect me to answer your questions.

Yet another post full of laughable irony.
>>
>>54593937
M50x masterace
>>
>>54594933
i meant 500$ for each
>>
File: YJLTG2.jpg (144 KB, 658x799) Image search: [Google]
YJLTG2.jpg
144 KB, 658x799
>>54594958
My shill flag is waving.

>>54594979
>Literally yet to answer a single one of my questions
That's right. I didn't provide a contrast between hard evidence and definitive evidence because you didn't ask for it. . .

You just failed for posting an obvious lie.
>>
>>54594998
>My shill flag is waving.
They are not expensive at all. It's compared to a $1000 Shure SE846.
>>
>>54594998
>I didn't provide a contrast between hard evidence and definitive evidence because you didn't ask for it
Just because you believe you appropriately or correctly answered a question doesn't mean you actually did.
>>
>>54594995
Headphones suggestions stay the same. IEMs changes to Shure Se535 or check some entry level cIEMs like EarWerkz Supra 2.
>>
>>54595032
>Just because you believe you appropriately or correctly answered
Now you're moving the goalposts. You said "literally yet to answer a single question" and stuck in "literally yet to answer a single question appropriately or correctly." It doesn't matter if you accept my answers as "appropriate or correct" as I provided an answer. Something you have yet to provide anything close to.

Wow. You suck as this whole dialogue thing with your desperate and obvious attempts to justify your failures.
>>
>>54595060
Still waiting for an answer to my questions.
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>>
>>54595086
Wait all you want. I see no reason to answer any more of your questions if you refuse to provide any answers yourself. And please. Spare me your lies and moving of goalposts.
>>
>>54594771
>>54594903
E10k, Schiit stack, O2+ODAC
HD600, HE400i, Ether
MSR7, PM3
RE400, HF5, ER4PT (ety's be very uncomfortable), SE535
Maybe Fiio X3 2nd gen if you want a DAP. X1 is fine too.
>>
>>54595215
>(ety's be very uncomfortable)
Can be, I mean.
I think it's a "you get used to it" kind of thing but some people can't stand them.
>>
>>54595013
They don't have to be expensive for you to have a financial stake in their sale (being paid by the manufacturer for instance). And it is incredibly implausible that "not expensive" IEMs are comparable to SE846.
>>
>>54595234
https://youtu.be/2mNlCTvV7uc?t=2m52s
>>
>>54595257
>it has THE Best Sound Quality I've ever heard for under $150
Even if this isn't paid advertising it seems to indicate there are better sounding IEMs at or above $150. Do the SE846 fall in the category of at $150 or above? Hmmm. . .

Go shill elsewhere. Maybe you'll be luckier praying on the completely ignorant.
>>
>>54595257
Oh, and just a little snooting around some of his other vids came across this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZ2cwOnN1Y
Either he has no idea what he's talking about or he was paid to make that video (not to different from the one you provided).
>>
>>54595215
replace HD 600 and HE-400i with SR-207 and HEX
replace MSR-7 with TH-X00
>>
>>54594771
>but if there isn't too much of a difference between a 300$ pair and a 1500$ pair
There is quite the difference. This usually comes down to build and materiel quality, which is generally built more carefully than products around the 200-400 price point.
In sound quality, the improvements tend to be more subtle. This is assuming that the manufacturer is competent and puts in the extra engineering to make a flagship product.

The top open headphone price bracket ranges from 1-2k USD.
The good closed headphones are priced in a more consumer friendly range, generally around 300-500.
In-ears have a weird situation. You could reasonably argue that there no sound improvements above the 50 dollar range, and everything else is removable cables, vanity plates, and bling.

>i don't want to pay
The best thing you can do for sound quality is get some parametric EQ software and learn how to use it. There are some guides on the wiki, many scattered across the net. You will have to learn yourself, but it is the most cost effective thing you can do for sound once you get any headphones at all.

>i don't want to pay for placebo
In general, you want to be very leery and suspicious about amplifiers and sound cards/DACs. Rather than think of them as improving the sound, the more appropriate way to consider them is that can be used fix a flaw in the signal presented to the headphone.
The central purpose of an amplifier is to make things louder. The purpose of the D-A converter is to make data into electricity. There are non-ideal bits to them that haven't been covered, they can be broken down into:

-electronic hiss
-blatant distortion when you try to increase the volume

What most people don't realize is that the electronics the already have are likely fine for what ever headphone they use, and if there were a problem, it isn't hard to deal with.
>>
>>54595311
>HEX
Horrid build quality. Especially for something that price.
With my short audition, it was just okay. Reminiscent of the 400S.
>>
>>54592612

try harder with the bait next time please
>>
>>54593937
Where at?
>>
File: k240.png (20 KB, 128x214) Image search: [Google]
k240.png
20 KB, 128x214
Should I buy these considering the big discount? I'm a headphone noob, my first headphones were superlux 681s. Will be plugging them in my phone and PC.
>>
>>54595589
Clearance stock with 50 units left. Sold out about an hour ago. Passed on myself cause it looks too gaudy.
>>
>>54593937
I tried them in a shop. I didn't like it.
SHP9500+BoomproMic > ATH-ADG1
>>
>guide says the SHP9500's and the M40x's cost 80 dollars
>in yuropoor they cost respectively 199 and 115 euro even with discounts

;_;
>>
>>54596312
It's essentially a much better HD681, so if you liked the Superlux yeah, not a bad option.
it's worth mentioning though that the FR is rather different.
>>
>>54596312
They're okay I guess... But aren't they selling like for half of that price in the US amazon?
>>
>>54594955
Bump
>>
>>54598566
Didn't really like them actually, just can't find a better alternative.

>>54598567
Can't buy from the US amazon though. I wish, but I need them within 5 days because I'm traveling.
>>
>>54594955
Fidelio L2, warm signature, it's closer to neutral than the X2, not sure if that's good or bad for you.
HD558, warm signature, not as portable.
>>
Need an in-ear/earbud solution for travelling. What would you recommend for 60bux or so?
>>
>>54598942
What's your budget? What didn't you like about the 681?
Maybe there's something better than the K240.
>>
>>54598969
>L2
Seems good
>HD558
Seems cheaply built
>>
>>54591698
I got the same thing for my hd558 (from the same seller, same type of cable), they are good, and a cable is a cable so it doesn't really matter. I prefer non sleeved cables now though
>>
I used to laugh at people buying headphone stands but now I want one, pls help

it looks cool on the desk
>>
>>54599047
Up to 100 euro. 681's just had terrible build quality and weren't very comfortable, can't say much about the audio quality.

Initially wanted to buy the xpt100's, but they're not available here and for whatever reason the brainwavz hm5's cost like 150 euro or something.

Right know with a lot of googling I've narrowed it down to the MDR-7506 and the ATH-M40x. Having a hard time picking one, since I really want the detachable cable the m40x have, but at the same time prefer not to have bassy headphones. The gude also says the sony headphones have problems with the pads or something. Really can't decide.
>>
>>54596312
I got those.

I wear them for 16 hours a day with no problems. Theyre comfy as hell and semi open so its good to use for long periods of time. Audio wise theyre very balanced, no niggerbass or anything.

One thing though, theyre kinda big/wide. Sometimes when i lean forward too much they almost fall off my head. But as long as you sit up straight its no problem.

I would recommend them to NEETs like me who wear headphones 24/7 and want studio tier balanced sound.
>>
>>54599260
Yes there will be times where I'll wear them for many hours at a time, and I also might play some CS here and there, for which I heard semi open is good. These headphones are kind of ugly though.
>>
>>54599092
You are not wrong, Fidelio line headphone are much better built, but don't forget the rather big price gap between them.
>>54599197
M40X is good for the price and a detachable cable is always nice, but don't forget the proprietary lock system in the cable, so only original ATH cable will work on it.
V6 is built like a tank, if durability is important to you there's hardly any other option in the price range, about the pads, they get worn fast, usual suggestion is to get Auray Sheep Skin pads to replace the original ones, but it's hard to find outside the USA, you might want ATH velour pads instead.
>>
>>54598982
ctrl+f and search for "earphone" in this thread.

get that one.
>>
>>54599317
>don't forget the rather big price gap between them.
Holy fuck they're twice my budget.

Still, I don't think I'd buy those Sennheiser either.
>>
>>54596312
The Euro doesn't have something like cents? It looks weird, but maybe I've just never seen a price in Euros before.
>>
>>54598982
Oh. If you didn't have the 4chan extension... >>54595257
>>
>>54599296
I dont care about how they look, theyre headphones for at home.
If you play cs in a quiet environment these are good, but if you live with others like me, i would go with closed back headphones. Sometimes i wish i got the sony mdr's but these are good aswell for different reasons.
>>
>>54599317
Damn both those pads cost half as much a pair of headphones. And the velour pads I got with the 681's were terrible and made my ears sweat.
>>
>>54599167
Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand
not too big, not too small. doesn't stretch the headphones. looks good. cheap.
>>
Does anyone here know about integrated amps with DACs? If so what are so brands to look at? I am looking for an integrated amp as desk space is limited that can put out 50-100 watts to power a pair of KEF LS50 speakers. Ideally the amp would also have some sort of connection for a powered sub as well.

Budget is 700 dollars USD that can go to at most 800 USD.
>>
>>54599426
They are worth it, if you don't want to upgrade from headphone by buying those pads you are basically ensuring that it last decades.
That and the better isolation and comfort.
>>
>>54593733
Much appreciated.
>>
>>54599552
I'll have to worry about pads later, right now I can't even decide what phones to buy. I can actually order the brainwavz hm5 from the UK amazon and pray they arrive within 5 days, but can't tell if it's a good buy.
>>
>>54591528
You're right, I should be buying plastic headfoams from China like you guys recommend.
>>
>>54595347
>the improvements tend to be more subtle
ie not even sophisticated devices can measure the difference because they're all using the same OEM drivers made in China.
>>
What's the difference between the MDR-7506 and 7510?
>>
>>54595347
>which is generally built more carefully than products around the 200-400 price point.
There's literally no way to have a better build quality than the Fidelio line, except maybe for fancy unnecessary premium materials. There are many cases in which headphones with a four digits price point showed bad construction quality and/or bad audio performance. I'd say the plateau lies at $500, with the optimal being the $300. Diminishing return starts at $100. Everything else is either crap, or pure marketing.
>>
File: 91AKnvTOhvL._SL1500_.jpg (260 KB, 1233x1500) Image search: [Google]
91AKnvTOhvL._SL1500_.jpg
260 KB, 1233x1500
Only autists hate headphones because they're too popular

Pic related
Thread related
>>
>>54600073
7510 is v-shaped
7506 is bright
7506 is more accurate and costs less
7510 is probably more comfortable to most people
>>
>>54600381
But I thought hpg loves those, as well as other popular ones like the MDR's and stuff.
>>
>>54600381
Is that the M40X?
>clicks and enlarges image
>M50X
Erm.
If you like them. It's good.
>>
>>54600429
Thanks.
>>
>>54594771
In ears:
JH Audio Angie or Layla for IEM. I have the Angie and it's incredible. Don't be a fag, go for customs. The UE reference remastered is another top choice. Get a decent DAPif you want to use it outside.
>>
>>54591485
You know nothing , Beats sucks !
>>
>>54591485
Oh well, I don't really like Beats, but they sound better than a HD600 and they are cheaper.
>>
File: 317.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
317.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>54600957
>>
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger in the MDR-7506 right now /hpg/. Should I go for it?
>>
>>54601096
You're about to get memed.
>>
>>54601096
>industry standard
>built like a tank
>30 years of satisfied users
As long as you don't care about replacing the pads, you're good to go.
>>
>>54601142
I'm not replacing the pads, can't find any in the third world.
>>
>>54594955
Beyerdynamic DT 770
>>
>>54601163
Buy from the US and pay all the fees goy :^)
>>
>>54595215
>Ether
this is a dank new meme
>>
>>54601163
Get your local villagers to make new ones from goat hides or whatever the fuck they have.
>>
>>54601195
They seem well built and comfy. How's the sound signature? What impedance should I buy?
>>
What's with the nvx xpt100, brainwavz hm5 and lindy hf-100? Are they the same thing? Are there any other models that are the same?
>>
>>54599450
Is there anywhere else I can ask this question and get an answer?
>>
>>54601096
You can't go wrong with a headphone that has been the classic reference for studio recordings for decades. Their sound signature is on the cold side, which was basically the norm back in the 70's. Cold sound signatures are still the best imo.
>>
>>54601323
>Are they the same thing?
Yes. They're the Fischer Audio FA-003 Ti built under license by other manufacturers.
>Are there any other models that are the same?
Don't know.
>>
>>54601391
Just the FA-003, not the Ti.
>>54601323
>Are there any other models that are the same?
Digitech Pro Monitor, Yoga CD-880 (Who own the license for the design)
>>
>>54601391
Well shit I originally wanted the xpt100, but decided on the MDR-7506 because they werent available here. Now I found I can buy this lindy thing and cant decide between the two. Help.
>>
>>54601524
You must find a feature you care the most and discriminate upon that.

Want portability and build quality? Go for the Sony.
Want comfyness and a different sound signature from the MDR? Go for the Lindy.
>>
>>54601597
Its hard because I care about how they sound the most, but Ive nevere heard either so I cant know. Then I really want a detachable cable, but at the same time like the aesthetic and portability of the 7506 more.
>>
File: 81BAtmyPccL._SL1500_[1].jpg (149 KB, 1215x1500) Image search: [Google]
81BAtmyPccL._SL1500_[1].jpg
149 KB, 1215x1500
What's your opinion on the Senn HD598, and specifically the Amazon Edition? My local Amazon has them for 150€ (they usually cost around 200€, while the regular 598 costs 160€, the 558 costs 130€) and I was thinking about buying.

That being said, I mostly listen to Epic/Orchestral shit (stuff like Two Steps From Hell or some vidya soundtracks or movie soundtracks), classical (mostly baroque), Trance and more specifically Uplifting Trance and Hard Trance, some Techno, some jap shit like Jpop and Japanese Eurobeat and Vocaloid, older vidya soundtrack and chiptune, and of course movie watchan and vidya playan. I'm not a basshead but I like a controlled punchy bass, other than that I like the sound to be very crisp and clear. I like the soundstage for classical & epic. I don't have an amp and no intention to buy one. Tried the HD558 at a friend's house once and I think the volume was high enough even from my phone, and I could not max it out from his computer on the onboard because it would blow my ears off. So I assume an amp is not needed for these.
>>
>>54601881
An amp isn't needed, but your source must have a low output impedance (something below 7 Ohm at least), or the bass is going to sound like shit. HD598 are good, but HD558 are better and cheaper.
>>
>>54602020
In which ways are the 558 better? I read a bunch of comparison and most people who had both preferred the 598 in the end. The difference in price is just 20€ and the 598SE has better materials (metal grills and leather headband padding, and comes with two cables).
>>
>>54602144
more accurate
>>
>>54601881
Basically everything you listen to is treble-focused and high energy. The 598 has a slightly recessed treble and a relaxing signature. Also amps aren't really about volume, it's about driving proper sound out of the headphones.

Get the 558 and save 20 euros unless you want 15% ish better sound. Personally I'd just get the HD600 though, or the K701 / DT 880 if you realllllllly like your treble.
>>
>>54602229
>Also amps aren't really about volume, it's about driving proper sound out of the headphones.
stop spreading this misinformation please
>>
>>54602252
If you think amps only make headphones louder, you haven't listened to them. Go get a job and come back when you can afford something over $50.
>>
>>54602277
>babby with entry tier shit trying to act like he owns anything valuable
cute. most onboard solutions have low enough output impedance to properly drive any transducer.
>>
>>54602302
Oh, is this because I recommended the HD600 to him? I have an LCD-3 and an HD800, but my amp/DAC are a shitty Magni/Modi stack that my headphones sound bad on.
>>
>>54602502
>but my amp/DAC are a shitty Magni/Modi stack that my headphones sound bad on.
no, your headphones just sound bad to you. i have a $2500 in my amp/dac for my headphones and there's nothing so vastly different that you could consider onboard or a modi/magni stack to make it sound bad in contrast.
>>
What sounds better, MDR-7506, or the NVX XPT100?
>>
File: IMG_1738.jpg (726 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.jpg
726 KB, 2000x1333
>>54602502
>I have an LCD-3 and an HD800, but my amp/DAC are a shitty Magni/Modi stack that my headphones sound bad on.
A 'better' DAC/Amp won't make your headphones go from bad to good despite what people will try to say.
>>
>>54602538
Why did you spend $2500 then? That doesn't just happen over one purchase. Is this some kind of aggressive manifestation of long term buyers remorse?

If you honestly think only volume changes with different amps then you are deluded or deaf. I guarantee if I had your 2.5k setup, I could differentiate them from onboard 100% in a blind test. I'm not saying there would be a world of difference, just that there is a noticeable difference, just like how there's a noticeable difference between my onboard and my MM stack.
>>
>>54602719
>I guarantee if I had your 2.5k setup, I could differentiate them from onboard 100% in a blind test
stop being poor and prove me wrong. and that better be a proper blind abx, not some stupid test you come up with yourself.
>>
>>54602594
that's subjective
xpt100 is more accurate
>>
>>54602144
HD558 are better because they're more balanced (better low end and less harsh highs). This said, there's not a big sound difference between the two models. Considering the music you liaten to, I'd invest a bit more money on the AKG K702, which can be found for around 175€ in Europe.

> leather headband padding
> better
Maybe from an aesthetical point of view. Comfort wise, the HD558 foam padding is better imo, because it's softer.
>>
What are the best IEMs in terms of build quality? I broke my third pair, it's all about the cable not being durable enough
>>
>>54602598
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100%. I'm only saying that amps do affect the sound, whether it's to a small or large extent is debatable.

I dislike my MM stack because it makes my HD800 slightly brighter and passes the threshold where I can't handle the ear rape anymore. It was worse with the T1.
>>
>>54602746
Hell no, who the hell spends that much on an amp/dac? I'm not rich anyway.
>>
>>54602772
RHA MA750 are literally made of steel.
>>
>>54602805
>I'm not rich anyway.
that was established early on. you can keep on with your pipedreams but don't spread misinformation to justify them.
>>
I currently have some monoprices, and I really like

- the replaceable cable
- the way the cans fit over the ears, not pinning part of them to my head
- the fact that they drown out a decent amount of sound, and don't leak any

But with that said, I'm always on the lookout for something better. What would people recommend based on those points?
>>
>>54602830
I can blindly differentiate my M/M stack. From my onboard audio. With startling ease. Because the differences are fucking obvious.

What was established early on is that you're not smart, which is why talking with you has been a dead end and why you spent $2500 on a purchase that contradicts every point you're making.

Also I have tried better amps, and I could spend $2.5k on an amp right now, but seriously who the hell does that.
>>
Is noise cancelling a meme?
>>
Fuck guys Im under pressure. MDR-7506 or Lindy hf-100? It's like the lindy is more value for the buck but the sony's are more aesthetic and odlschool. Someone just decide for me.
>>
>>54602995
>I can blindly differentiate my M/M stack. From my onboard audio. With startling ease. Because the differences are fucking obvious.
i can also lie on the internet with no need to provide any sort of evidence
>>
>>54603004
Yes. You get the same benefit (and suffer the same limitations) with a good set of headphones or IEMs with passive isolation.
>>
>>54602925
MrSpeakers Ether C
>>
>>54603019
Oh okay, so you were just shitposting and I've been falling for it. Good job I guess.
>>
File: audeze_lcd-2_shedua_headphones.jpg (51 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
audeze_lcd-2_shedua_headphones.jpg
51 KB, 650x488
LCD-2s the best option out there still?

Looking at these or the HD 800/ HD 800s.
>>
Is there an up to date chart of recommendations anywhere?
>>
>>54603100
you're the shitposter here, spreading terrible head-fi memes and making claims to justify them without any sort of backup.
>>54603137
lcd-2s were never the best option
>>
>>54603148
Yeah in the OP although theyre not that many models.
>>
>>54603153
>lcd-2s were never the best option
Not looking to spend $2000. I can't hear a difference.
>>
>>54603137
The 2s are pretty good but the LCD-3s are still a fair bit better if you can justify 2x the price for 30% or so better sound.

>Looking at these or the HD 800/ HD 800s.
They're... nothing alike. If you're going to get one then you should find out what kind of sound you want. HD800S sounds really good IMO, I want to sell my 800 and get it but even used ones are stupidly expensive right now.
>>
>>54603185
just correcting you.
>>54603194
lcd-2r2 prefazor are the best audeze headphones out there, lcd-3 are terrible.
>>
>>54603177
pastebin is down anon
>>
>>54603194
>>54603208
Ya I hear no difference and don't want colored sound.

>30%
Well you make it easy to ignore shit opinions at least.
>>
>>54603153
I said amps affect the sound to an extent, I didn't say it it makes a bright headphone have "authoritative bass and repaints the treble in a lush soundscape."

And how the fuck am I supposed to prove that I can tell amps apart in a blind test? The more you post the more it becomes evident that you likely have a mental illness.

Also the LCD2.2s are darker than your wife's son.
>>
>>54603210
it's not
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/pastebin.com
>>
>>54603210
It's not for me.
>>
>>54603258
glad to see somebody sane in here.

yes if you're looking for the audeze house sound in good value look for a used lcd-2r2 and possibly try to find some vegan pads for comfort.
>>
>>54603258
You really can't tell the difference? Sucks to have shit genes I guess, I went to some audiophile dude's house with some friends who've only had $100 headphones and we all found the 3 noticeably better with similar opinions.

Just get the HD650 since you have bad ears, or get the 2s if you really want I guess. Rev 2s are darker if you like that kinda thing.
>>
>>54603259
>And how the fuck am I supposed to prove that I can tell amps apart in a blind test?
stop making claims you can't back up to shove your shitty opinions down peoples throats. you don't even have any experience with higher end equipment, why are you still posting?

>hurdur i heard some more expensive stuff one time before and i was blown away by the 36.3432% improvement over my modest setup!
fuck off.
>>
>>54603283
>audeze house sound
lol

You must have been banned from head-fi and you're shitposting here. I understand fully now. Oh well, /g/ should be smart enough to make educated buys, if they listen to your shit opinions then they deserve to get buyers remorse.
>>
>>54603283
What are vegan pads? I'd like to buy new preferably but if I see a good deal maybe.
>>54603303
Please feel free to show me how you measured a 30% difference. I'm sure you'll just ramble on about bad genes though.
>>
>>54603303
>Sucks to have shit genes I guess, I went to some audiophile dude's house with some friends
confirmed for blatant shitposting.

>>54603331
you clearly know nothing about headphone manufacturing. why am i still replying to your piss poor shitposting.
>>
File: 08db932f_DSC00355[1].jpg (932 KB, 2131x2302) Image search: [Google]
08db932f_DSC00355[1].jpg
932 KB, 2131x2302
>>54603343
maximum comfort without the sealing issues of velour pads (or trying to fuck around with fitting some hybrid pads on the cups)
>>
File: 1459257844171.jpg (41 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
1459257844171.jpg
41 KB, 428x428
/hpg/ is entertaining today
>>
>>54603329
You honestly think it's that outlandish for there to be an empirical and perceivable difference in amps? Not even huge differences, just noticeable ones? Honestly?

I was just humoring you but you legitimately have mental problems. I don't know what they are but I'm going to stop talking to you. Have a nice day.
>>
>>54603390
>i can't prove any of the bullshit i'm spouting so i'll run with my tail between my legs
adorable
>>
>>54603343
It's an expression you autist. Does seeing numbers outside of a mathematical formula blow your mind? Kill yourself.
>>
>>54603331
>/g/ should be smart enough to make educated buys

Well I don't know about that because I just bought MDR-7506 over the xpt100, because Sony is a Japanese brand and I figured I'd look cooler walking out of my toyota blasting eurobeat with them around my neck.

I halfway regret it.
>>
>>54603379
Where can I buy these? I have no problem with leather but I do prefer velor usually. What's the texture of these like?
>>
>>54603431
you're going to regret the lack of bass if you want to listen to eurobeat
>>
>>54603426
Wow great testing method.
>>
>>54603474
Eurobeat isn't bass dominant, what are you talking about?
>>
>>54603446
b&h photo have them for a decent price otherwise audeze's own store.
>What's the texture of these like?
it's microsuede
>>
File: 1440275144389[1].png (453 KB, 564x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440275144389[1].png
453 KB, 564x1200
>>54603493
i can just picture the autist plugging his headphones to the onboard then to his magni and nodding as his confirmation bias kicks in.

what an absolute idiot, where do these people come from and why do they come here of all places?
>>
>>54603495
it has repetitive drum kicks. i'm not saying the bass is dominant, just that it's important to the genre.
honestly hope you enjoy your new pair of headphones.
>>
File: collage.jpg (325 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
325 KB, 1000x1000
>>54591403
I need advice for some new headphones mostly to listening to music.
>Budget
200-300 Dollars.

>Location
Currently living in mexico but I can shop from american amazon.

>Source
My laptop and my old Ipod classic.

>Preferred Type
I'm looking for full-sized headphones.

>Open or Closed
Closed

>Comfort level
I'd like them to be comfortable and light, although if they're not light that really doesn't bother me much.

>Preferred Music
Pic related

>Right now im using the audio technica m50s and those are the ones i've been using for the past 2 years or so.
>>
>>54603574
I really don't agree with you, but thanks anyways. In any case I don't like a lot of bass.
>>
>>54603541
Damn, that pic is what? 2 years old?
>>
>>54603777
Nice trips. Audio Technica MSR7 or Fostex T50RP MK2?
>>
>>54603777
MSR7
HP50
>>
File: 1368227244406.png (732 KB, 1300x417) Image search: [Google]
1368227244406.png
732 KB, 1300x417
>>54603777
>yeezus
>>
>>54603541
Wow, you're still going? How butthurt were you that you responded to someone else (or yourself masquerading as someone else) to talk about me? You even said autist because I called you one.

Unlike you I'm smart and funny enough to have friends and women whom I share my hobbies with, and that's how I tested my shitty MM setup. It's $75 used for a reason. If you wanna keep telling yourself that people can't notice easily perceivable differences because you can't, and because you read about sound in a textbook you torrented or something be my guest. And all this coming from someone who spent $2500 on an amp! I'll eventually get a $200-300 amp and be done with it.

Also bass and eurobeat? Hilarious. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>54603004
Only if you plan on using them on anything other than a plane.
>>
File: lmao.png (166 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
166 KB, 744x744
>>54604070
>this entire post
>>
>>54604087
Nice emoji. Are you mad that you don't have 165 IQ like me?
>>
HD650 still considered good in 2016?
>>
>>54604143

kys idiot nerd
>>
>>54604343
yes
>>
>>54604343
Yes.
>>
>>54604343
it's still considered irrelevant
>>
File: rakka_hair.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rakka_hair.jpg
189 KB, 1280x720
>>54591403
RAKKA IN THE OP
>>
>>54604491
I still can't get over how bad HR looks.
>>
>>54604825
I feel it was better than a lot of contemporaries if only because it was so different.
>>
Looking to get the fostex Massdrop headphones as an upgrade from my K7XXs, yay or nay?
>>
>>54605163
they are closed headphones. you should stick to open headphones if you don't need the isolation
>>
can you guys recommend a carrying case for my headphones? i am using the AKG K550s, and travel with them a lot, but don't want them to get scratched/bent
>>
Can anyone compare the shp9500 for gaming to the q701 and hd598?
>>
I would just like to warn everu one of shure products and their shitty build quality. I bought ieds and headphones from them (like 300$ total) and both have broken. The headphones broke twice.

Never buy chinese shit.
>>
>>54605611
switching between any of those 3 headphones will do nothing to your KDR
>>
>>54605663
Yes it will.
>>
>>54605611
shp has a single 3.5mm removable cable, which means you can use a good range of mics, most notably the vmoda boom pro

You're gonna have to invest extra for a mod mic for the other 2, and have 2 cables running to your head instead of one, or invest in a desktop mic that will force you to use push to talk unless you want people to hear mice going at it on the other side of your bedroom wall
>>
>>54603816
Mmh ill check those out, thanks!
>>
>>54592612
nice bait puto
:v
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.